Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,786 to 16,800 of 19147
-
08-08-11 20:50 #2362Senior Member

Posts: 88LMAO! Same thing happened with me. Her name is Ronnie but she goes by Juice. When she is sober she is the best thing on the streets by far! I always make her take care of me first because once she gets a hit. Its over! I call her Dr Jekyl and Mrs Hyde! She actually seems too sweet to even be on the street. It's a damn shame what crack does! The funny thing is though. Give her exactly 8-10 mins and she comes right out of it.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-11 17:54 #2361Regular Member

Posts: 8Vcitory and Valero
Hey All,
So, I try and monger close to home, meaning Ypsilanti area, and sometimes like the ease of BP in a pince, but not the same thrill as mongering SW for sure. So, it has been dead as all get out in Ypsilanti, and LE is making it almost impossible to enjoy the hobby, so I am thinking of branching out. I will likely never go downtown Detroit, call me a coward, but it's not my area so to speak, meaning that I do not know the streets well enough to know where to go or not go, etc. I keep seeing posts here in the SW section mentioning Victory and Valero. Now, I stayed out towards Dearborn for sometime, and Know of a Victory Hotel and Valero station right on Tele, but assumed that was still the edge of dearborn. Is this the same ones folks here are referring to? If so, this is within my comfort zone, because I know the area well. Just need to know the times, and if it is best to cruise through parking lot and park to look or to swoop and pick-up.
Oh, and if I get one from either location, I will happily publish the details of my encounter for all to view.
Many thanks one and all,
RAM
-
08-08-11 17:13 #2360Senior Member

Posts: 305Reyna's murderer caught, convicted
BTW, one of the John R girls shared that Reyna's shooter was convicted and sentenced to life. Thought some of you would want to know.
-
08-08-11 17:10 #2359Senior Member

Posts: 305Heh, yeah, I picked her up for the first time maybe 20 years ago on Michigan. BTW I think she's east Indian, not black. She was model-gorgeous back then, easily the hottest thing I'd ever seen on the streets. Crazier than a shithouse rat even then, though. She grew up in a well-to-do family, BTW.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-11 16:04 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 487Cruise
Errands took me by JR this late morning. It was pretty dead, other than Melanie the stripper with the rock hard knobs, just N of 7. She looked really good, nice outfit and short skirt. I originally wasn't going to monger but I went around the block. Just in time to watch her get scooped up. Otherwise, the only one out was Nikki at the party store. I passed, thinking I might nab her later, if I was in a pinch.
Midafternoon, I spotted the BSW with the cane between 6 and Nevada. Not a bad body for her age. But then I recalled that she was crazy, so I passed.
A few were out near the party store closer to 8, a red-blonde thick-built WSW who looked a little crazy and a skinny red-blonde WSW wearing a Bulls jersey who looked crazier than the first. I was going back down the street when I spotted Nikki down the block (she'd changed clothes) but I had to get going, especially after I noticed 2 DPD cars in the gas station at 8.
Still midafternoon, Gratiot and sidestreets were pretty dead. Eventually a dark-haired, average build WSW wearing a string top and jeans appeared, only to get scooped ahead of me.
I lost 2 but I still like to go around the block on every last one of them, even if I know they're not LE, just to make sure there's no LE watching. Safe is the way to go for me.
-
08-08-11 12:50 #2357Senior Member

Posts: 70Arielle
I too have been with her same thing happened to me! She just out there getting $$ and not putting in any work, she's a scam. But by far the prettiest girl on j / are, I did notice a funny spot inside her, not sure what is was.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-11 00:52 #2356Senior Member

Posts: 305Bad time w / Juice.
I had a really fun time w / Juice (John R, gorgeous young BSW) the first time I hooked you with her about 2 months ago, so I was happy to pick her up when I spotted her near 7 mile early Sunday. Unfortunately, I found out the hard way that you need to keep her from taking her 'medicine' before she takes care of you. She became a stammering, mumbling, paranoid waste case after disappearing into the bathroom for a few seconds before the deed. I've been around lots of girls over the years, but I've never seen one become this much of a basket case after doing a hit. She's probably the prettiest girl on John R, but she's severely lacking in street smarts and 'work ethic' and I'll have to pass her up going forward.
-
08-07-11 20:57 #2355Senior Member

Posts: 88Berry Part 2
I was so taken with Berry in my dream last night that I decided to have another dream. In this dream she offered me h / h for. 5. I just couldn't past that up! You know the old saying."it's never as good as the first time"? This dream fit that to a T. I mean don't get me wrong she was still sweet with a great personality and she did give me a helluva deal but the FS was terrible. She was tight and dry. Not a good combination. She also was trying to get my to nut as soonas I got it in which was a task in and of itself. It was fun while it lasted but I won't be repeating.
-
08-07-11 13:55 #2354Senior Member

Posts: 157Toya
About two weeks, I'm out on a Sunday afternoon strolling the block. Nothing from west to east, so I dip up John R. To wrap up my trip. Right past Centerfolds, I see a young black philly riding a bike. Really looked out of place so I kept it moving until she waved. Doubled around and I see her locking up the bike. Made quick contact, hopped in the car, the usual standard convo. Her name was Toya. I remembered the face because she really is a 8/9 and always dressed up when she is working. I used to see her last Summer on the block but she was never out long. Due to the time of day it was crucial that we find a secluded, quiet spot. Rode around for awhile, parked, paid $20 for a CBJ. Flashed the tits (a nice, pretty D cup) , nice round ass that hugged the pair of jeans she had on. Took her time and made sure to put in work. Says she lives in Ferndale and was trying to hustle up on rent money. No digits, but I'm sure she will be back out again (who knows when).
I'm out.
-Cudi
-
08-07-11 13:49 #2353Senior Member

Posts: 157Toledo's Finest
For the last few weeks, I've been trying to switch up my hobby stroll, but I'm still usually on the streets late at night. Fast forward to last week, I'm on the Ave after venturing from the East Side (which was dead from Mack to Chene to Harper to Chalmers to Gratiot). Lo and behold, I see one of the finest BSW's on the block. About 5'6' wearing a fish net body dress, huge booty with the exposed thong, with a nice pair of C tits. Hops in, quick cop check, and name exchange. I looked at her and realized it was Anitra from Toledo. I posted on her before from our visit in January. She hasn't been on the block since then (trust and believe I would have made multiple posts if I had seen her before). This woman is HOT (beyond f'and HOT). Of course Uncle Leo was strolling the block so we had to get off the Ave quickly. Dipped to one of my usual quiet spots. Paid $25 for a CBJ. Very nice technique, slow / wet, DT, moans, etc. Wanted $40 for h / h but that would have required time that I didn't have at that moment. Gave me her digits (still the same as before). The only negative is that she has a driver and they have a 2-way phone, so I told her to shut it off because I didn't want any distractions.
Be safe out there.
Out like the wind.
-Cudi
-
08-07-11 13:49 #2352Senior Member

Posts: 88Yes that sounds exactly like Berry's girl she was with. They say they are there all the time around that time of night. They were both really cool girls. I got berry's number so I'm sure she can put you in touch with her girl.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-11 13:42 #2351Senior Member

Posts: 157Allie is a nice pickup!
I've seen Allie twice over the last week (or so). A nice piece of meat indeed!
Originally Posted by Muffmonster469
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-11 13:32 #2350Senior Member

Posts: 63Crystal. Vernor
Picked up Crystal the other night on Vernor near Lawndale. WSW, probably 30ish, blonde and looks a lot better driving by at 30mph then she does up close. There was absolutely nobody else out so I decided to just go for it. She wanted $30 for a BJ and I offered $20 which she accepted. She told me what a great deal I was getting because she gives the best blowjobs around. When they start bragging that is usually a bad sign, but we shall see. Anyway, she is a very heavy mouth breather, I had to keep checking to make sure Darth Vader wasn't sucking my dick. It turned out the bragging was for nothing because she wasn't very good at it. And that heavy breathing was nonstop and very annoying. She said that she is friends with Faith who is also out in the area a lot. I will skip over this one the next time I see her and look for Faith, who may be looking a little rough but man, can she suck a dick.
-
08-07-11 13:24 #2349Senior Member

Posts: 63Lexi / Lexus (2nd time)
I picked up Lexi again on Lonyo near Michigan and she was looking pretty good in a short little sundress. She wasn't acting as paranoid and fucked up as she did the last time, but surprisingly this wasn't a good thing. The last time I picked her up the BJ was outstanding but this time it was average at best. Afterwards she wanted me to drive her all around, which I was having no part of and that gave her kind of an attitude. I would probably only pick her up again if there wasn't anything else out just to see if I could get a repeat of the first time, but then again I might just keep driving by.
-
08-07-11 12:05 #2348Senior Member

Posts: 163Keisha, Ave
Found myself in the car at 4 a. M. This morning. Drove through the triangle and it was absolutely dead. Nothing moving (not even drug boys). Quick drive down Fenkell and again nothing out. Decided to go check out the ave. For the 30 minutes I drove up and down the ave I saw 9 different WSW / HSWs and 4 or 5 BSWs. Most of the BSWs were in and out of rooms at the Victory. After some near pickups and misses (other mongers moving faster) , I finally picked up Keisha from the Vic's parking lot. I see what you guys have been saying about the hollywood hookers hanging outside the Vic. There were 4 different ladies out and all of them were dressed to the 9, very nice and sexy clothes and well done up makeup. Keisha was wearing a short dress (about to the bottom of crotch, but barely). She had her hair done up nicely and a nice looking makeup job. I'd say she is probably early / mid-20s. She said she was 5'6", but she was 6"1' in the heals she was wearing. She had some nice bees, but her ass, WOW, the #2 best ass I've ever seen and it was fighting hard to be #1. Face was attractive too. Definite 10 for SW. 8 or 9 for non-SW. I picked her because she was the best looking girl out and she was build like a brick shit house. She informed me it was. 6 for BJ and 1. 0 for h / h and that she had a room there in the hotel. Ultimately I got h / h for. 6 in her room (CBJ) and I went too fast because doggy behind that ass was absolutely unbelievable. She was clean and had a nice attitude.
She was sharing a room with another BSW, I never saw her face but what I could see of her body it looked nice (perhaps the "Berry" from Kappa's review). Keisha said she is there at the Vic every day. I forgot to grab a number but I would definitely repeat.










Reply With Quote





