Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,816 to 16,830 of 21049
-
07-31-11 06:26 #4234Senior Member

Posts: 1019Make sure you use cover if you play there, be safe.
Originally Posted by Bigboi47
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-11 23:42 #4233Senior Member

Posts: 643The Victory
Sounds like something from out of town like back when the hollywood hookers were on the ave, probably pimped too. But be careful these SW from out of town usually are too obvious 9am hooker outfit and that is asking for trouble.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-11 22:23 #4232Senior Member

Posts: 270Amber. The Ave
Picked up Amber, a cute skinny 26yo WSW w / dirty blond hair. .2 for a BBBJCIM. Took direction well. Quoted. 5 for FS, but I bet it's available fr. 3.35.
-
07-30-11 13:41 #4231Senior Member

Posts: 106And I know (knew) that friend
I once knew the girl Sara in two of her previous lives; once I happened to meet her on a call, the next time she became one of my faves at BT's. The time frame for these encounters is probably three years ago. She was (I use past tense, as I have no idea what she has become) a nice girl to talk to, had a brain, but continually made bad choices: boyfriends, fiance, drugs, alleged theft. The last one was hearsay; when looking for her one night at BT's, I was told that she was fired due to pinching a wallet, purse or whatever. She had a substance problem, but it seemed no worse than many of the girls at BT's.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Now on to the good part; she was an awesome performer. Great BJ technique and really liked to fuck. She had / has a beautiful face, and no joke about the doe eyes that she claims, bit of junk in the trunk, but an overall great package.
What a small world this is.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-ly-22/6378649
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...als-22/6372441
Pretty safe to say that she still has a H problem. Witness her arms. Think that she would be bright enough to know not to expose the bruising.
I googled both numbers; they both had BP hits, back to summer 2010. So the numbers are either agent or pimp. Which notel do you think that they are working? Victory? Or the America's Best Value? It said incall Dearborn, Michigan Ave.
I tried both #s; they ring, but do not go to vmail or answer.
Lastly, if at times you don't want the hassle of the stroll; BT's girls do it all for 40-100 plus 20 bouncer tax. I try to negotiate that into the package. So it is possible to get it done for 60-80 with a bit of effort.
-
07-30-11 09:57 #4230Senior Member

Posts: 84Saw them twice last week about 8:30am. Agreed. They did seem too good to be true, so I didn't stop. (Besides, I have been seeing a lot of LE the past week too; it wasn't worth risking.)
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-11 07:37 #4229Senior Member

Posts: 55About 2 weeks ago I seen those same girls out. They were looking very hot and stupid made me pull into the parking lot to take a closer look. I spoke with one of them. She was light skinned with some nice round, full see's and a pretty face. I inquired about a f / s date and was quoted 120. I noticed that she seemed a bit mechanical in her pitch. I took this as a sign to pass, although again she was pretty hot. In retrospect I should have ask for a cop check to see if she would let me get a closer look at her girls before I declined. Good luck and be safe
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-11 04:16 #4228Senior Member

Posts: 146Friday night cruise
So, do any of you remember Allie from the Ave? She is back and has put on about 20 pounds since the last time I saw her which was well over a year ago. Her titties are still as beautiful as ever! I took her to the alley (my favorite spot) and when I was done she said "your dick is huge and you pounded me like a piece of meat." I think that was a compliment? Got her numbers if you are interested. Fresh out of rehab. Said she's been out of jail for a while (1 year total) and home from rehab for 3 whole weeks.
Before I found Allie I was over on Fort and found a short WSW who seemed cute at night. Picked her up and she directed me to the best date spot I've ever been to! I paid way too much (.4) but had my way with her. Bent over my seat. Her name was Crystal and I got her number also. She said she was 37 but truthfully looked younger than that (at night). She told me she had access to a 19 year old WSW if I was interested.
The one that got away was a younger (mid 20's) brunnette on the Ave before I found Allie. Another monger got her right as I was pulling over to make the nab. She had shoulder length hair, dressed in tight pants and a tight shirt with her boobies hangin out. (not literally). But I'd give her a solid 8/10 on the official monger approved Street Walker Scale (SWS).
LEO was out and following people but if you mind your P's and Q's and be aware of your surroundings, you should be okay.
-
07-29-11 21:03 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 106Why go for a dream; just do it!
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-11 16:40 #4226Senior Member

Posts: 103Last night between 9pm- 1am.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-11 16:31 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 103Saw the the same, they were legit. But can't exactly be discreet picking up a girl at 9 am that looks like she just bounced out of the club, something was going on yesterday for sure, been running that route since late 90's and have never seen a show of force like that.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-11 09:07 #4224Senior Member

Posts: 486Went past the Victory the other morning 9 AM and saw 2 incredibly hot BSW, dressed in heels and the tiniest miniskirts I ever saw. I thought to myself,"maybe they were BPers, who had rooms overnight and wanted to get some more $ before checkout." It seemed TGTBT, especially since I'd never seen them before. Were there any takers? I really wanted to go for a dream but it sure looked like a sting.
Originally Posted by Sped One
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-11 06:42 #4223Senior Member

Posts: 28Elise
Number no longer works.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-11 00:38 #4222Senior Member

Posts: 159Time?
What time was this?
Originally Posted by Sped One
[View Original Post]
Probably same van I saw twice.
-
07-29-11 00:32 #4221Senior Member

Posts: 103Hot everywhere
Heads up! Usually on my strolls I see 1-3 le tops over a few hour period, tonight it was the most I have ever seen. Almost every half mile or so, they were everywhere. Did the ave, fort, and vernor. Was the same story everywhere I went, also saw a probable sting at the victory. Heads up, pay attention. Also saw the crime scene inv. Van going up and down the ave by the victory like 6 times.
-
07-28-11 18:07 #4220Senior Member

Posts: 159Out of stater
The vehicle was a silver.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
Fourth Generation Ford Explorer
With a Ohio red white and blue front AND back plate. No clue to what type of law enforcement it was or even might be. Some of you experienced and educated could probably shine some better light onto this.













Reply With Quote




