Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,801 to 16,815 of 19147
-
08-07-11 10:09 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 155Gem13
Picked up Gem 13 last night at a agreed upon spot. What a sweet girl. Smelled real nice. Very nice BBBJWSP. A definite keeper.
Thanks J
-
08-07-11 10:05 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 86Question on finding a place to park
I've been reading the forums for a while now and doing some recon. And thank you all for the tips and advice. I just woundering how you pick a place that will not atrack uncle loe's attention. I'm not asking for anyone to tell there spots just some tips on what to look for. And thanks again for the the helpfull info so far.
-
08-07-11 02:17 #2345Senior Member

Posts: 88Berry
I just got in from a little mongering. I first hit the Are and it was dead as a door nail (always wondered how that saying originated) so I headed over to the Ave. As soon as I got there LEO pulled some poor guy over right in front of Victory. Had him there for about an hour! Another squad car came but they finally let him go. I made a few passes while this was happening and there was nothing out. As soon as they left 3 sexy BSW's appeared from nowhere. I stopped and talked to a sexy spinner BSW a solid 8 on civilian scale, a 10 on SW scale. She had perky be'z and a cute little figure. She told me how she was trying to work at Crazy Horse but they had enough girls so she had to get out and hustle. She had a really nice personality like someone I could just hang out with. It was refreshing. She wanted. 8 for half and half and. 5 for CBJ. I dreamt I talked her down to. 4 and off we went to a nice quiet spot and it was a very good CBJ. In my dream she had on a short dress with no underwear. I had some digit play and she was very tight and extremely clean! I got digits and she told me I could share with nice gentlemen such as myself. I told her I would send some good guys her way. I will definitely have this dream again and next time explore more of the menu.
-
08-05-11 17:03 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 409Dry spell of late
Hit the triangle last night about 2 or so. Came across SheriLynne again but passed it up. She's looking worse every time I see her and you can smell her BS coming. Glad I hit that a long time ago. Saw the petite dirty blonde someone mentioned getting scooped at the station on 7 & GR. Did a few more recons and then leo showed up in force with 3 cars. 2 Blue& whites and a vice. Figured it was time to go as they were rolling the streets slow. BTW, the drug / gangsta activity is also getting more brazen around there. Last several times out I was offered "free" samples of H and / or told to take a number when I had to stop for gas. No thank you.
Hit the G on the way back east. Only came across becky. Friendly girl but not what I was looking for. I tend to prefer something that wears the milage better, if only marginally. Same story with leo. Several cars rolling and I got "the look" from one. Time to go.
I need digits for a low cost good value (funds are challenged and won't recover till early next week) for this weekend or I may reluctantly have to find something better to do with my time. But hell what could be better?
I did post a report early in the week (about Melissa) but somehow it wound up in the massage section.
-
08-05-11 09:50 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 25Natalie / John R
Started off trolling the Ave. About 1230am last night. Spent about 30 minutes, saw nothing that deserved a second look. In fact, there wasn't much out period. Not even uncle leo. So I decided to check out JohnR.
After a few runs up and down the R, I was about to call it quits. On the final pass, saw a cute, medium build 20-something WSW just south of 7Mile. Brunette with small B cups. She hopped in, said her name was Natalie and asked $.3 for a hummer. I countered with $.25, she accepted and off we went. Drove a few blocks and the fun began. She gave a really nice, wet BBBJCIM w / spit. Just the right hand / mouth combo. Took me a while but she stayed with it. When it was time to deliver the goods, she took it like a champ. Tried finger play but her monthly visitor was in town.
Good performance and nice person. I will repeat. Have digits if interested.
-
08-05-11 06:41 #2342Regular Member

Posts: 9Michigan ave and warren ave
I decided to take a ride through both the ave's this morning. 4:30 till about 5:30. First I hit up warren between evergreen and southfield (is there a spiffy nick name for this area?) I only saw one WSW and she looked really cracked out. So I preceded to michigan ave. I saw a WSW and BSW by the hotel by club venus. And a hsw by the car dealer, and several others that did not look so bad. These days I usually only look and not pick anything up because of the two times I was busted before on the ave years back. I'm waiting to turn senior status so I can get some of these girls numbers from you senior members. Until then I will stick to my massage parlours and adventures with "non pros" off of craigslist.
-
08-04-11 12:10 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 163Nostalga. Former Streekwalkers
Looking at some of the posts it reminds me of something I had a long time ago. Probably 20 yrs. Ago I picked up Lynno (Lynn) in the Triangle. Smoking hot body, big natural D's, face a little rough but cleaned up okay First girl, professional or non-professional who ever "Made Love" to my cock. I've had a lot, lot, lot of Cocksuckers, but only this one Made Love to it. Saw her occasionally for a couple years until she got to hooked on crack and had a kid then spent some time on Vacation with the authorities.
Couple years later she's back around and we hook up. Like FS hard and kinky. Smack her ass, Hard Anal and when she came she squirted, just like on the movies. We kept going a couple more years until she started to get hooked again, had another kid and spent more time on vacation.
Fast forward to about 6 years ago, she calls out of the blue, says she's straight and wants to see me. We start up again, she's staying clean except for the alcohol and everything goes along okay Stop by at the house she's renting a room in, get my cock some lovin and move one. Seeing her couple times a month. All of a sudden the relationship changes. She no longer wants this to be a business arrangement. Calls at all hours, drunk, beligerant, wanting me to bail her out of financial messes. Pay rent, pay phone bill, buy her smokes.
Finally I cut it off. Tell her don't call anymore, throw my number away, get off the streets and get a job, time to be self sufficient. She mf's me on my voicemail for days. Finally stops. Couple other guys on here saw her and she's mf'ing me to them.
Been a quite couple years now. Occasional AMP, occasional BP provider, rarely a streetwalker, but I still miss the way she made love to my cock.
Ahhhhhhhhhh.
Thanks for letting me vent.
Michigan Guy.
Stay Safe out there.
-
08-04-11 08:25 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 487Seriously, it sound like you think that there are 1) no other SWs out there with warrants 2) no other SWs with drug problems and 3) no other SWs that have stolen from people in the past? If so, there'd be darn near no SWs out there.
Originally Posted by Michael2222
[View Original Post]
We heard you. We feel bad that she may have did you badly. Give it a rest now and move on.
How about posting about a SW you've been with? That's the purpose of this whole thread.
-
08-04-11 02:27 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 409Where's the edit button?
How did that last post get so f'd up? Below is what I wrote:
If she stole from you then file a report and move on. If she steals from her clients for what ever reason, then what you fail to realize is that is none of your business. We all know how the SW game is played and what's potentially at stake. If someone doesn't, then these girls have no problem giving them a crash course. HTF do you think most of us learned anyways. I had a certain amount of street smarts going into it though.
"Her needs" are no longer any of your business. Neither are anyone else's. From what I've read she rather enjoys getting "her needs" met on a regular basis. She sounds like just the kind of freak I'd like to "meat" anyways.
You really need to give it up and just move on. As JW said, we can surmise why it burns you up (get honest with yourself). As fellow men we can empathize with you. We've all been burned by a girlfriend or an ex. Did she get out of her with some of my shit? You bet, they all did. When we realize that she's fucking someone new is when it seethes for a moment. Having to read about it or seeing a picture of it is enough to have to change most guys name to O. J. But sooner or later we most of us come to our senses and decide it's just best to move on. Live and learn, the next one is always better anyways.
---------------------------------------------
This is where you really begin to exhibit your dysfunction. Asshole uncle is looking for everyone these days. That's why 3 mirrors are standard on most cars and tinted windows are so popular. Would you like a tin foil hat?
---------------------------------------------
Then please do it because he's crossed the line and everyones safety is potentially in question.
-
08-04-11 00:06 #2338Regular Member

Posts: 9Took my first stroll down the Ave, today around 2p. Not too much out there, likely due to the time of day. Saw the chick with the huge fake boobs that was mentioned in a prior post around Victory Inn, but her face scared me off even though her rack almost lured me in. Saw a young blonde WSW cute spinner type in a blue tank and short shorts near the Church's Chicken but she disappeared before I could get back around. Another young WSW was very obviously trying to get picked up near Livernois, nodding at every car that drove by, but she wasn't much to look at. A few rougher looking older WSW were out as well, but again nothing worth stopping for. After about a half hour, uncle leo showed up because of a car accident near the chrysler dealership. I decided to call it quits due to that and a slight drizzle that had started. Will be back soon to give it another shot.
-
08-03-11 18:23 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 409
Originally Posted by Michael2222
[View Original Post]
This is where you really begin to exhibit your dysfunction. Asshole uncle is looking for everyone these days. That's why 3 mirrors are standard on most cars and tinted windows are so popular. Would you like a tin foil hat?
Originally Posted by Michael2222
[View Original Post]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. [/QUOTE]Then please do it because he's crossed the line and everyones safety is potentially in question.
-
08-03-11 02:40 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 409It's really got to suck reading about every time someone nails your ex and the stuff she does with them. She must be good for it to still burn this guy the way it does.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-11 01:05 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 305Holly. Fenkell
I don't usually make it over to the west side but I found myself on Fenkell around 6pm today and happened upon Holly, blond WSW, not bad looking, mid 30s maybe, with a decent body. She wanted. 3 for CBJ but I got her for. 25 for a good, non rushed BBBJ. She seemed to get pretty into it, caught and then, to my surprise, this lawn kept it's clips (without my asking) , if you know what I mean. Would definitely repeat.
-
08-02-11 18:07 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 154LOL, you are back? I guess it's time to get you banned again.
Originally Posted by Michael2222
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-11 15:32 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 65Ave / Friday
Drove thru the Ave Friday evening around 6ish. Spotted "standout" BSW. They were definitely working girls. One was thicker with shredded stretch pants and the other was taller (I preferred the thicker one overall). Their "trot" was a little fast IMO but the were still managing to flirt with potential "clients" as they walked. I made several passes trying to get a better look. I couldn't decide if I wanted to TOFTT. They started eastbound then at some point crossed over to go westbound. Saw 2-3 other SW's as well. The 2 I was cruising for definitely made a stir on the Ave becuase I saw a few mongers swarming. LOL. Didn't stay to see them get picked up (if they did). Wondering if anyone of you guys saw them.










Reply With Quote






