Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9127

    Quincy

    Tried the new place on Coddington St. It's been reviewed and all I can say is prior descriptions are accurate.

    Went in and was greeted by a short haired fairly slim lady but never got her name. Asked for Sofia and was told she was with somebody so I told her I would wait for Sofia. Paid the fee and was led to room. Got changed and on the table to wait. Waited just about 10 minutes and then Sofia came in. Like I said, prior descriptions are accurate and it was a great experience. Sofia is pleasant, bubbly, and just plain 'ol nice to be with. A true gem and one of the few I highly recommend.

    Costs were 60 + 40 and I will def repeat.

  2. #9126

    Knapp

    Bait & switch@Knapp St. Person on sidewalk whom enticed me to enter said she would be providing the massage. After paying the fee (only opted for a 1/2 hour, which is standard operating procedure for me on a 1st visit) , another less attractive woman was to be my masseuse.

    Wasn't a bad massage, and I did leave happy, but doubt that I will return. I don't care for bait & switch.

    $40 for the massage; $30 tip. Thought about leaving $20, then decided to leave $30.

  3. #9125

    Matrix

    Quote Originally Posted by Djtuck  [View Original Post]
    The Co-Owner of the Matrix worked at The Spine Stop for about a month back in the late 90"s. Forget her name but she had a nice face, ass but no tits. I mean she was a total flat chest. She was also Bi-Sexual but could suck and fuck with the best of them. Heard through the grapevine that she did some time in prison for tax evasion amongst other crimes.
    Yes that would be Sam, of whom I had very fond memories dating back to her days at TR in Newton, which she ran with her sister.

  4. #9124

    New place in plymouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Werm2011  [View Original Post]
    Did a bit of recon in America's Hometown today. Have not been previously delighted with the talent in the area so have never actually partaken there. I figured I'd go in and take a peek to see what the 'new place' had to offer.
    I've been here a few times. Very hit or miss. I've seen "cici", good massage left happy. I also saw another MT (didn't get her name) and it was diy. Good massage though.

    Hope this helps,

    Bg

  5. #9123

    Blue Asian Bodywork in Ply*outh. Recon.

    Did a bit of recon in America's Hometown today. Have not been previously delighted with the talent in the area so have never actually partaken there. I figured I'd go in and take a peek to see what the 'new place' had to offer.

    Had some hope for it as I've seen an ad or two in an adult ads section of the Phoenix after Googling the number as well as CL.

    Upon entry I found the place very clean and comfortable looking. No one was working the front desk. The masseuse then appeared from behind a thinly veiled curtain. She was probably mid-40s and fairly attractive for that age. I also could not ignore that she looked as if she had a very nice rack. Very nice indeed! Apparently I had disturbed a session in progress, as the masseuse told me to come back in a half hour or so. I told her I could not and may come back another time. It seemed her English was somewhat limited, but the message got across.

    Besides the nice rack (which was completely bundled up tight I should add) , I did notice that there may be a problem with privacy as the 'curtain' was very very thin. Possibly see-thru. I could also easily hear the patron jostling about in the room as I chatted. Not good signs.

    I was informed that there is one single masseuse during the week, and the 2nd comes in on Saturdays. Maybe I will check her out, but my hopes are not high. It seems that every parlor in the area has only 40+ aged women. Albeit this one was fairly attractive compared to some of the others around town.

    The establishment is downtown and therefore is in a very busy area as well. I most likely will only go back there to get a look at the 'help' and will go from there.

    The pic in the ad looks familiar to me. I may be wrong, but I thought that one of the better providers in the Boston area used the same pic. That particular establishment gave me what I needed at the time.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/2522373265.html

    _______________.

    Blue asian bodywork.

    Professional work soft touch clean quite and comfortablerooms.

    Tel:508-747-8943.

    Open:10am-10pm 7day a week.

    5 main street.

    Ply*outh ma 02360.

    Have shower.

    _______________.

    _________________________________________

  6. #9122

    Matrix / Co Owner

    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Kaitlin who used to work both locations? Saw her several times at North and always had a fun time. She was very personable, loved to talk sports, and never shorted on time. Every session was a very happy occasion. How I wish she were still around!
    The Co-Owner of the Matrix worked at The Spine Stop for about a month back in the late 90"s. Forget her name but she had a nice face, ass but no tits. I mean she was a total flat chest. She was also Bi-Sexual but could suck and fuck with the best of them. Heard through the grapevine that she did some time in prison for tax evasion amongst other crimes.

  7. #9121

    Couple Reports

    Saw Aiko in CT last week. Older lady. Not much of a place. Glass windows barely papered over to obscure the view from hallway traffic. Very small place with a screen set up for privacy (?) Massage was good, not great. Ending was meh. Damages $70/40. Will not repeat.

    This week went to NRG in Woburn and TOFTT. Nothing going on there as far as I can tell. Saw a few provides while there all old or fat. No extras were offered. Not sure I would have accepted if they were. The place is nice and the massage was OK. Massage takes place on the floor if you are in to that sort of thing. Not my cup of tea. Sadly again, will not repeat.

    On to the next. Any four star places on the North Shore (that are not in Revere or closed) please PM me and let me know.

    Cheers

  8. #9120

    Speaking of Matrix

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Your absolutely correct that this is the 'matrix building". It has had several places in the last few years (besides barbara) most of which have been disappointing. This one does sound promising though. And although the 'murders' in Quincy at the time probably did have some impact on the matrix raids it had more to do with owner / management backstabbing and revenge which I learned directly from the 'cat's' mouth!
    Does anyone know what happened to Kaitlin who used to work both locations? Saw her several times at North and always had a fun time. She was very personable, loved to talk sports, and never shorted on time. Every session was a very happy occasion. How I wish she were still around!

  9. #9119

    Yor right! The matrix revisited!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fish  [View Original Post]
    This looks like the same building that Matrix Health use to be in. Had some great times there. Unfortunately, they got raided by Quincy police and shut down. I'm sure there were 6 or 7 unsolved murders in the City of Quincy at the time, but they just HAD to close this 'dangerous' unlawful place that was bothering nobody.
    Your absolutely correct that this is the 'matrix building". It has had several places in the last few years (besides barbara) most of which have been disappointing. This one does sound promising though. And although the 'murders' in Quincy at the time probably did have some impact on the matrix raids it had more to do with owner / management backstabbing and revenge which I learned directly from the 'cat's' mouth!

  10. #9118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 344

    Attempted to TOFTT here as well, didn't work out but some useful info:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Went to new place on wash in brighton. In an office building with parking lot.

    I didn't get a good feel for the place, so opted for half hour which as advertised. 35 soft massage everywhere except the twig and berries. And was told I could do my self no encouragement at all. Was in and out just under 20 min.

    I may repeat cause susan said the is a differ girl so we'll see.
    URL of their ad: http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...ighton/5673923

    Copy / paste of the ad:

    &9819; &9819; &9819; &9819; &9819; GRAND OPENING! Professional massage therapeutic center

    Relaxation and Exceptional Massage.

    Grand Opening good environment clean and comfortable rooms

    MASSAGE will be done by our professional Asian masseuses working right now.

    Highly skills massage and foot reflexology.

    Benefits for our massage: relaxing, losing tight muscles, cleaning the nerve system.

    Your choices: Light Touch, Combination Swedish, Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Aroma Therapy, Thai, Soft Finger Touch, Trigger Point.

    Please check out our great massage services.

    You will be RELAXED, relieve tension, relieve pain, re-energize.

    We open 7 days a week: Mon. Sun : 9:30 AM to 10 PM.

    Our door is located back of the building (basement) at 480 Washington St, # B (basement) , Brighton, MA 02135.

    Parking available.

    Body massage 1/2 hour. $ 35.

    1 hour. $ 55.

    1. 5 hour. $ 90

    Foot reflexology 1 hr. $ 45.

    Foot reflexology 1/2 hr. $ 30.

    Please call us now (617) 820-1218 for appointment or walking in

    480 Washington St. 02135 google map | yahoo map.

    • Location: Brighton.

    • Post ID: 5673923 boston.

    I stopped in a day or 2 ago in the early evening. Wasn't really planning on it, but was in the area and recalled that the ad said "walking in" OK, so thought I'd try doing so. Word to the wise. The entrance is all the way around the back of the building. There is an an asian nail salon / spa in the front, with which they are not associated. Pertty good amount of street parking available on Washington St nearby. The parking lot behind the building and close to the rear entrance is also pretty tucked away / out of view of the main street. There is a sign on the main (rear) door saying something like "Smile, you're on camera." A bit disconcerting for our purposes, but it's just the main rear door through which people would walk in to go to several different businesses.

    This place is downstairs in the basement. I walked in, and there was nobody at the desk. Waited for a minute or two, thought I could hear some movement behind the door to the hallway in the distance. Probably just someone getting a massage. There was no bell and nobody showed, so I walked back out.

    Decided to call the number from the ad and asked the woman who answered if she'd be available in a few minutes as I was nearby. She said,"You can no come right now, I working now." She was hurried but polite. What we can take away is that it is only one girl at least sometimes, she will answer the phone during your session, and it is probably best make an appointment.

    Just wanted to offer all this intel. I will make an appointment and report back soon, as the prices are quite reasonable.

  11. #9117
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    has anyone had a massage from the younger lady. I did and it was a very good massage but that was it. Saw notices on walls not to ask for anything other than a massage but not sure if the younger one ever lightens up.
    Yes, I did and had the same experience. She spent a lot of time teasing and then nothing. Not even a diy.

  12. #9116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 344

    Enough with the race stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Http://www.songmeanings.net/m/song/95435/

    I m a white guy with a brother in law who grew up Roxbury and have 2 wonderful nieces from this inter racial marriage.

    I can only speak from non 1st person perspective from intimate personal discussions with him and his brothers on race, profiling and growing up in the city during busing problem years too. I m not asking for any special privileges because of this.

    I actually posted this " report" several years ago and replayed the annecdote a few days ago I. Response to this recent "ad" and was wondering about the Asian providers cultural perception on race / racism.

    My observations on immigrant Asian "workers" in this hobby over the years tend to be recurring and their spoken choice words are more than isolated instances and we saw a report of a discriminatory ad and wondered out loud about the theme of culture and race from this.

    We all need to continue to work on being "culturally" sensitive and "culturally competent" in such a complex world.
    I would humbly request that any further discussion of racism / racial sensitivity / race issues / etc be moved to the OT thread. We're here to talk about massages.

  13. #9115

    Billings #2

    Quote Originally Posted by hubfish  [View Original Post]
    tried this place out good enough massage wasn't interested in he with this large provider not to return not my type.
    has anyone had a massage from the younger lady. I did and it was a very good massage but that was it. Saw notices on walls not to ask for anything other than a massage but not sure if the younger one ever lightens up.

  14. #9114

    New place in quincy?

    Hi all,

    I stumbled on this ad on CL:

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/2525989514.html

    I have to admit the $40 rate has my curiousity peaked. Anyone have any info? If not I'll toftt and report back.

    Take care,

    BG

  15. #9113

    "Colours" listen to the song, not about hating or being racist

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Slave  [View Original Post]
    I also heard the same type story downtown in CT when a non white robbed a girl who was alone in the shop and she did not call the cops because she was told not to. I remember telling her to call the cops regardless and that she could have been hurt or maybe the next time she could. Girls just be careful when dealing with customers.
    Http://www.songmeanings.net/m/song/95435/

    I m a white guy with a brother in law who grew up Roxbury and have 2 wonderful nieces from this inter racial marriage.

    I can only speak from non 1st person perspective from intimate personal discussions with him and his brothers on race, profiling and growing up in the city during busing problem years too. I m not asking for any special privileges because of this.

    I actually posted this " report" several years ago and replayed the annecdote a few days ago I. Response to this recent "ad" and was wondering about the Asian providers cultural perception on race / racism.

    My observations on immigrant Asian "workers" in this hobby over the years tend to be recurring and their spoken choice words are more than isolated instances and we saw a report of a discriminatory ad and wondered out loud about the theme of culture and race from this.

    We all need to continue to work on being "culturally" sensitive and "culturally competent" in such a complex world.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape