Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1248  [View Original Post]
    Went a few weeks ago.

    I got the older lady and she was into the HE, OTCR was ok from the waist down.

    When I was leaving, she commented on my football shirt with the number 69.

    She said she liked 69,

    You need to take the chance at all massage places, you never know.
    Tried this place out good enough massage wasn't interested in HE with this large provider not to return not my type.

  2. #9109

    Billings St #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to reach Angel for about a week but she never answers the phone. So I tried the new place on Coddington. It's the same building that Barbara is in.

    It's in a office building with ample street parking and a small lot. It also has a side entrrance if you don't want to be seen going in.

    I went upstairs and rang the bell. I could hear another guy talking. While I waited I looked around and it seems like there are not to many people on that floor. After about waiting 5 minutes the "manager" who is tall and slim with a nice big rack takes my house fee and brings me into one of the 2 or 3 rooms that they had. I was hoping I would get her but after a minuted Sofia came in. She is about 35-40 small rack but showing nice cleveage.

    From the vibe I was getting from when I first walked in I thought this would be a score as both girls are very flirty. She starts by showing me hard, medium, and soft on me so I could choose what style I wanted. I picked medium. She stood next to me rubbing for less that a minute and then she was up on the table between my legs and it was tease tease tease all the way. Rubbing her chest on me while massaging me and still hitting those special spots.

    At one point the "manager" came in (never got her name) to make sure everything was all right. I did find out they do 4 handed also. Back to business until the flip. She massaged my chest and legs with a nice tease for about 5 minutes before going right for it.

    Nice HR with her sucking my nipples and lightly kissing my chest and neck. I also had access to the tits and she allowed me to suck her very nice fat nipples.

    Hot towel clean up and a bottle of water and I am on my way

    Massage 7.

    Looks 6.

    HR 8.

    Attitute 10.

    6 +.4 and I will repeat.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2524066959.html

    @ASIAN at at CENTER (QUINCY CENTER)

    -

    Date: 2011-08-01, 11:29AM EDT.

    Reply to: serv-bar6j-2524066959@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    -

    Health Center Grand opening 617-319-0927 Nice and Professional Chinese Massage Therapists here!

    $60 an hour.

    Hours of operation: Monday-Sunday 10:00AM-9:00PM.

    Location: Suite No. 203 67 Coddington St, Quincy MA 02169.

    Come visit the Heath Center to relieve the stress of your day. Nice professional Chinese massage therapists will help you relax and unwind. Clean hot towels and quiet private room. An assortment of scented and non scented oils. Everything you need to get back to health. Leave feeling rejuvenated and invigorated.

    Easy to get to: Off the Red line at Quincy center. Walk 3 min from Quincy center T. Follow Hancock Street until you can turn left onto Coddington St. Reach #67 Coddington St. We are on the 2nd floor suite203 of The Professional building. (across the street from Quincy High School, and next door to the YMCA) Convenient and free parking in the back of the building.

    Location: QUINCY CENTER
    Has anyone else tried this place as yet. Can't get my mind off. I would go back if I thought there was any chance.

  3. #9108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    New in Quincy

    Been trying to reach Angel for about a week but she never answers the phone. So I tried the new place on Coddington. It's the same building that Barbara is in.

    It's in a office building with ample street parking and a small lot. It also has a side entrrance if you don't want to be seen going in.

    I went upstairs and rang the bell. I could hear another guy talking. While I waited I looked around and it seems like there are not to many people on that floor. After about waiting 5 minutes the "manager" who is tall and slim with a nice big rack takes my house fee and brings me into one of the 2 or 3 rooms that they had. I was hoping I would get her but after a minuted Sofia came in. She is about 35-40 small rack but showing nice cleveage.

    From the vibe I was getting from when I first walked in I thought this would be a score as both girls are very flirty. She starts by showing me hard, medium, and soft on me so I could choose what style I wanted. I picked medium. She stood next to me rubbing for less that a minute and then she was up on the table between my legs and it was tease tease tease all the way. Rubbing her chest on me while massaging me and still hitting those special spots.

    At one point the "manager" came in (never got her name) to make sure everything was all right. I did find out they do 4 handed also. Back to business until the flip. She massaged my chest and legs with a nice tease for about 5 minutes before going right for it.

    Nice HR with her sucking my nipples and lightly kissing my chest and neck. I also had access to the tits and she allowed me to suck her very nice fat nipples.

    Hot towel clean up and a bottle of water and I am on my way

    Massage 7.

    Looks 6.

    HR 8.

    Attitute 10.

    6 +.4 and I will repeat.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2524066959.html

    @ASIAN at at CENTER (QUINCY CENTER)

    -

    Date: 2011-08-01, 11:29AM EDT.

    Reply to: serv-bar6j-2524066959@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    -

    Health Center Grand opening 617-319-0927 Nice and Professional Chinese Massage Therapists here!

    $60 an hour.

    Hours of operation: Monday-Sunday 10:00AM-9:00PM.

    Location: Suite No. 203 67 Coddington St, Quincy MA 02169.

    Come visit the Heath Center to relieve the stress of your day. Nice professional Chinese massage therapists will help you relax and unwind. Clean hot towels and quiet private room. An assortment of scented and non scented oils. Everything you need to get back to health. Leave feeling rejuvenated and invigorated.

    Easy to get to: Off the Red line at Quincy center. Walk 3 min from Quincy center T. Follow Hancock Street until you can turn left onto Coddington St. Reach #67 Coddington St. We are on the 2nd floor suite203 of The Professional building. (across the street from Quincy High School, and next door to the YMCA) Convenient and free parking in the back of the building.

    Location: QUINCY CENTER
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HEALTH CTR1.jpg‎   HEALTH CTR2.jpg‎   HEALTH CTR3.jpg‎  

  4. #9107

    Maybe she thinks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markvi  [View Original Post]
    I went today and asked for Suzie. She recognized me on the phone, and had no need to be coy. She did my massage and explained that "at this place" they do not do HJ. She said "I do not want any trouble". So that settles it.
    Not sure what the problem is. Perhaps she thinks you are LE. Have been there quite a few times and always got HE.

  5. #9106
    Quote Originally Posted by Markvi  [View Original Post]
    Two days ago went to place in Marlboro which ends on 6677. The woman at the desk (Suzie?) recognized me from several years back. Said she remembered me from Natick, and I recognized her too. Took it as a good sign, but the girl who actually did the massage (Mei-Li?) refused to do anything other than legit. I was annoyed enough to tell Suzie (after my hour was up) exactly what I wanted."OK, go back inside" She briefly speaks to Mei-Li, then tells me "Sorry, not this time. Next time!"

    I was very disappointed, and was sure would never go there again. After reading a few reviews here, maybe I will after all. But will make sure to ask Suzie herself.
    I went today and asked for Suzie. She recognized me on the phone, and had no need to be coy. She did my massage and explained that "at this place" they do not do HJ. She said "I do not want any trouble". So that settles it.

  6. #9105

    Celestina's in Brockton

    Hi all. I noticed a mini-review of Angilique on the Brockton massage board (so I know she is still there LOL) but it sort of prompted me to post a note to the gents that have pm'd me for the latest comings and goings on there. I sincerely apologize for not answering or having much info for you. For some reason my (online) contact there hasn't answered any of my e-mails or pm's since the end of June. He has always been prompt before when I asked for general schedules, who had left and who was new but mum has been the word recently. Kind of frustrating for me and for you guys. I figured maybe a vaca of business took him away but too long seems to have passed.

    Thus I really can't forward on any info. I don't know if anyone has left but I do / did know there was a new girl training at least as of the end of June. If she is still there I don't know as well as not knowing if any of the ladies have been on vaca or are going on one. I can still tell those of you I know (well) what I know about who 'might' still be there but I don't want to send you over there if they have left or if you get someone new. I will still continue to give references to those who deserve it although again I don't know the situation there or if it will help anymore. As most of you know I'm all for giving references and heads up as long as I know the place is worthy and my rep will stay intact. I'm certainly hoping, and am pretty sure it isn't the case, that it wasn't a matter of their needing help in their infancy and now being established not needing it. Knowing the owner (not my contact BTW) and the girls that I knew were there that they were appreciative of my help and of the gents that visited there and esp those I sent there.

    And lastly for those I have sent over there I'm certainly glad you had a great time and keep the feedback coming so I can be sure it is still worth my time. Thanks SO!

  7. #9104

    Same story

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Wow it seems like almost 10 years ago when I came across an AAMp ad and the Asian woman was actually a solo provider.

    She worked near the cvs on comm ave near Harvard St. She was very nice and an excellent masseuse too.

    This lady got paid a visit by a " man of color", I think one of his ladies worked the same building He attacked her and almost raped her. I saw her the next day or so she was all bruised up and told me she was leaving the area.

    I'm guessing her immigrant status probably kept her from calling the police?

    I'm guessing the worry is more about violence than the size of the man's dick?
    I also heard the same type story downtown in CT when a non white robbed a girl who was alone in the shop and she did not call the cops because she was told not to. I remember telling her to call the cops regardless and that she could have been hurt or maybe the next time she could. Girls just be careful when dealing with customers.

  8. #9103

    "man of color"

    It's not right to stereotype a group of people. Not everybody is the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Wow it seems like almost 10 years ago when I came across an AAMp ad and the Asian woman was actually a solo provider.

    She worked near the cvs on comm ave near Harvard St. She was very nice and an excellent masseuse too.

    This lady got paid a visit by a " man of color", I think one of his ladies worked the same building He attacked her and almost raped her. I saw her the next day or so she was all bruised up and told me she was leaving the area.

    I'm guessing her immigrant status probably kept her from calling the police?

    I'm guessing the worry is more about violence than the size of the man's dick?

  9. #9102

    Racist

    The Craiglist killer was white. I think it's very unfortunate that folks think the BP posting was cool. If providers want to refuse the green from a person of color then they should I suggest doing it in person. There are a number of AMP that have no problem with seeing a man of color. Hopefully one day we can move beyond a persons skin color.

  10. #9101

    BS Justification

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Wow it seems like almost 10 years ago when I came across an AAMp ad and the Asian woman was actually a solo provider.

    She worked near the cvs on comm ave near Harvard St. She was very nice and an excellent masseuse too.

    This lady got paid a visit by a " man of color", I think one of his ladies worked the same building He attacked her and almost raped her. I saw her the next day or so she was all bruised up and told me she was leaving the area.

    I'm guessing her immigrant status probably kept her from calling the police?

    I'm guessing the worry is more about violence than the size of the man's dick?
    The Craigslist killer was white. Did any providers stop seeing white guys? Just saying.

    Every racist I've ever had the pleasure of meeting has an anecdote like this one proving that their assumptions about race are correct.

  11. #9100

    Racist thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Wow it seems like almost 10 years ago when I came across an AAMp ad and the Asian woman was actually a solo provider.

    She worked near the cvs on comm ave near Harvard St. She was very nice and an excellent masseuse too.

    This lady got paid a visit by a " man of color", I think one of his ladies worked the same building He attacked her and almost raped her. I saw her the next day or so she was all bruised up and told me she was leaving the area.

    I'm guessing her immigrant status probably kept her from calling the police?

    I'm guessing the worry is more about violence than the size of the man's dick?
    If I were a "Man of Color" I would cry foul to that kind of thinking and suggestion. I think one should be wiser than to bring such thinking on to the board to excuse a foolish posting. Let us not forget that the Craigslist killer was not a "Man of Color". I suggest we drop this matter.

  12. #9099

    Cultural and racial stereotypes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    Whether or not they provide the extra services we all enjoy, they've posted a seemingly legitimate ad, yet their race based exclusion woud appear to be a blatant violation of federal law. If law enforcement takes notice and chooses to pursue the issue, it could be a HUGE problem for them. In any case, I'm sure many people will find their attitude repulsive and avoid the place entirely.
    Wow it seems like almost 10 years ago when I came across an AAMp ad and the Asian woman was actually a solo provider.

    She worked near the cvs on comm ave near Harvard St. She was very nice and an excellent masseuse too.

    This lady got paid a visit by a " man of color", I think one of his ladies worked the same building He attacked her and almost raped her. I saw her the next day or so she was all bruised up and told me she was leaving the area.

    I'm guessing her immigrant status probably kept her from calling the police?

    I'm guessing the worry is more about violence than the size of the man's dick?

  13. #9098

    Multiple reports

    Sorry for the delay on these.

    Lilis. Parked in the po lot, walked in after calling ahead, can't remember her name, asked for a half, good rub down and satisfactory digital ending OTC below utc above, big sensitive nips that were delicious, total damage. 5+.4.

    Ninis. Not as good as first visit but did get my frequent flier stamped so that much closer, again horrible with names and it was a couple of months ago, so so massage, asked for tip first (mood killer) had to work hard to finish because of it, think she left fingernail scratches on my taint, almost full hour total $

    Middle / broad st place in Weymouth. First time, happy time. Early 40s thick nice up top, worked the muscles very well, nice hard massage, under carriage tease and grope had me on all fours for Texas backhand, finished kneeling on the table with her beside me licking my nips, one hand behind working the berries with the other on the twig, she was as shocked as I was at the reaction she inspired (it had been a few days) total. 7+.4.

    Again apologies for the tardiness and brevity.

    Happy hunting!

  14. #9097
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    Whether or not they provide the extra services we all enjoy, they've posted a seemingly legitimate ad, yet their race based exclusion woud appear to be a blatant violation of federal law. If law enforcement takes notice and chooses to pursue the issue, it could be a HUGE problem for them. In any case, I'm sure many people will find their attitude repulsive and avoid the place entirely.
    Not the best idea to blatantly violate laws. I am sure that ad will draw the ire of certain people and result in a few phone calls to the licensing authority. On general principal I avoid any business that discriminates against people so I won't be going there. The fun part would be if someone shows up and they refuse service and then a scene is created somehow I don't think that would be good for business.

  15. #9096

    Waste of Money

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I came back from NYC. Right now, in NYC, there is a new thing going on. It is called members only MP. You have to pay in advance a $500 annul membership fee and each visit is about $80 (a bit expensive but it is New York City's price). My friend took me to one of these the other day. Since I was not a member but my friend was. I had to pay the house a $100 house fee. I was located in midtown NYC. It was really nice and there were about 20 women of all races to choose from. It was all GFE.
    And what happens if you pay $500, visit once and the place gets busted? Do they refund your money.

    I haven't been to NYC in a while, but when I was there last I paid a $70 house fee and a $40 tip for a full body scrub and a full hour massage with a very happy ending.

    Best value I've seen outside of Montreal!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape