Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9089

    2 Billings

    Went a few weeks ago.

    I got the older lady and she was into the HE, OTCR was ok from the waist down.

    When I was leaving, she commented on my football shirt with the number 69.

    She said she liked 69,

    You need to take the chance at all massage places, you never know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    Finally took the dive on advice from here. Very nice and clean place. Nice reception from both ladies. Asked for younger one and was escorted to room. Was left to disrobe and lie facing down. Massage went half hour before and after flip with no teasing. I would give a 5 1/2 but girls attitude was very pleasant. I noticed a sign on walls saying "Please do not ask for any inappropriate favors nor questions so I did not. Exactly the reason why I did not want to take the leap. Not sure that I will go back. $60 + $40. Not sure if that was appropriate. Has anyone else had any better luck?

  2. #9088

    Unhappy ending at S'Bai

    I live in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd take a stroll and check out S'Bai or the other place (1000) on Cambridge St. Walked in just before 8- closing time at 9, so they didn't look too happy to see me. Pretty young girl behind the desk. Previous reports had indicated that one thing was guaranteed here- you might not get HE, but you'd get a pretty girl and a good massage.

    So, I was feeling good when I handed her the house fee- until she handed me off to a 5'1".160 pounder whose young and pretty days were long in the past. (Would you have asked for a different girl? I tried that once in Providence and they called me leo and kicked me out) She gave me a mediocre massage- put the drape back on me as soon as she walked in the room, wouldn't remove it, lots of attention to the legs but only touched glutes through the drape, etc. After about half an hour she wiped me off with a hot towel- I was starting to think nothing was going to happen (and I wasn't sure I wanted it to with her) so when she started grilling me- first time, have you had thai massage, etc- I answered honestly rather than fishing. She asked me to sit up, rubbed my shoulders for a few minutes and then said "Thank you all done" and walked out abruptly. To her credit, she didn't even try to ask for a tip. Walked out at 8:45, so I didn't even get the full hour.

    I heard some lucky dude walking out of the room next to mine with two different giggling girls- maybe he monopolized all the talent! He sounded happy.

    So, if you were starting to think S'bai was a sure thing based on recent reports, heed my warning. Myself, I'll head back to WW, maybe try Bella some day, and continue to miss Bonan.

  3. #9087

    Billings #2

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuy2004  [View Original Post]
    I have visited here twice a few months ago. I don't rememeber the MT's names as it's been a while but I can provide some details. My first visit was with an older, taller MT. The massage was good with a little tease before the flip and a nice HE. 60 + 40. My second visit was with a younger woman. Good massage and tease but no HE. WTF? Don't you hate it when they get you going and then act like they don't know why you're there? I must have spooked her into thinking I was LE. Anyway 60+10, left with blue balls.

    I hope this helps,

    BG
    Finally took the dive on advice from here. Very nice and clean place. Nice reception from both ladies. Asked for younger one and was escorted to room. Was left to disrobe and lie facing down. Massage went half hour before and after flip with no teasing. I would give a 5 1/2 but girls attitude was very pleasant. I noticed a sign on walls saying "Please do not ask for any inappropriate favors nor questions so I did not. Exactly the reason why I did not want to take the leap. Not sure that I will go back. $60 + $40. Not sure if that was appropriate. Has anyone else had any better luck?

  4. #9086

    Only asking for trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    They are also running wild and free with the English language, at least the proper spelling of it. I wonder how and at what point in the appointment process they make the decision to exclude, as there are many aspects to consider, skin tone, country of origin, accent, what if the prospective client was a Canadian of partial African descent, the possibilities are endless. And are potentially illegal businesses subject to discrimination laws?
    At most of these places, walk ins are the norm, if they decide not to serve you then they should be nice and say we are booked or.

    Use some other excuse, but to say no to one's race is only asking for trouble. Something they do not need.

  5. #9085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Oh Oh. Trannys

    Quote Originally Posted by HerpesForever  [View Original Post]
    Rumor has it that they employ TRANNYS at nrg. It's a running debate on clreviews. I'd stay away personally.
    I knew that with more providers stopping the roaming and any kind of disrobing that this was going to happen. The more mongers that are complacent about that, the more opportunities for the trannys to make their way into the business. It sucks to read that well, if it isn't on the menu try another place. You know what shouldn't be on the menu ..A Dick! What a girl? Check under the hood! Show me the car fax! Or you may see a girlie man coming soon to a MP near you.

  6. #9084
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    Whether or not they provide the extra services we all enjoy, they've posted a seemingly legitimate ad, yet their race based exclusion woud appear to be a blatant violation of federal law. If law enforcement takes notice and chooses to pursue the issue, it could be a HUGE problem for them. In any case, I'm sure many people will find their attitude repulsive and avoid the place entirely.
    . The shorter answer is: "no, but they also can't give handjobs for money."

  7. #9083

    Can they do that?

    Quote Originally Posted by AMP Slave  [View Original Post]
    This ad is being very selective with their mongers. Can they do that?

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ion-35/5652978
    Whether or not they provide the extra services we all enjoy, they've posted a seemingly legitimate ad, yet their race based exclusion woud appear to be a blatant violation of federal law. If law enforcement takes notice and chooses to pursue the issue, it could be a HUGE problem for them. In any case, I'm sure many people will find their attitude repulsive and avoid the place entirely.

  8. #9082

    Toftt

    Went to new place on wash in brighton. In an office building with parking lot.

    I didn't get a good feel for the place, so opted for half hour which as advertised. 35 soft massage everywhere except the twig and berries. And was told I could do my self no encouragement at all. Was in and out just under 20 min.

    I may repeat cause susan said the is a differ girl so we'll see.

  9. #9081

    Nrg trannys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight  [View Original Post]
    Visited NRG in Woburn the other day. Was greeted at the door by Sue. Paid the fee and she led me to a nicely decorated room. She gave a nice firm massage and it was pretty good. She used lotion on my back and then a dry cloth to clean up. Tease was ok but I wish these girls would learn the art of slow teasing. Or at least slowing down the tease. There's no need to run your hand or fingers quickly over a person's back like your running your hand thru the sand at the beach. Slow down and let us both enjoy the moment.

    After flip she worked on my chest and stomach and junior was at full mast. She gave a pretty good release and was thorough in her efforts. Afterwards she again worked on my chest and stomach and then my head and legs.

    Overall a pleasant experience. Costs were 60 + 40 and I will probably return at some point.
    Rumor has it that they employ TRANNYS at nrg. It's a running debate on clreviews. I'd stay away personally.

  10. #9080

    Woburn

    Visited NRG in Woburn the other day. Was greeted at the door by Sue. Paid the fee and she led me to a nicely decorated room. She gave a nice firm massage and it was pretty good. She used lotion on my back and then a dry cloth to clean up. Tease was ok but I wish these girls would learn the art of slow teasing. Or at least slowing down the tease. There's no need to run your hand or fingers quickly over a person's back like your running your hand thru the sand at the beach. Slow down and let us both enjoy the moment.

    After flip she worked on my chest and stomach and junior was at full mast. She gave a pretty good release and was thorough in her efforts. Afterwards she again worked on my chest and stomach and then my head and legs.

    Overall a pleasant experience. Costs were 60 + 40 and I will probably return at some point.
    Last edited by Aimstraight; 07-28-11 at 03:08. Reason: grammar

  11. #9079
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP Slave  [View Original Post]
    This ad is being very selective with their mongers. Can they do that?

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ion-35/5652978
    They are also running wild and free with the English language, at least the proper spelling of it. I wonder how and at what point in the appointment process they make the decision to exclude, as there are many aspects to consider, skin tone, country of origin, accent, what if the prospective client was a Canadian of partial African descent, the possibilities are endless. And are potentially illegal businesses subject to discrimination laws?

  12. #9078

    Selective Mongers

    This ad is being very selective with their mongers. Can they do that?

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ion-35/5652978

  13. #9077

    Relax Time. Kneeland St.

    Was in Boston for a few hours this afternoon so went into Chinatown for a lunch. While walking back from the small Chinese restaurant I found myself right outside Lisa's door. (smile). So I called her from the street to see if she was available for a half hour. ($40. 00) She replied "come right up".

    I really enjoy Lisa's company. Just my opinion but I think she has a very attractive face and a nice body. Especially for a 37 year old. Today she looked even better than usual. I've seen her about 5 times in the past year or so.

    When I entered her outer office she was sitting on her couch and on the phone with someone wanting to make an appt. She asked me to sit down next to her and she immediately starts with rubbing my arm and putting her head on my shoulder. I like this already. She had a summery dress on. Cut above the knees, so I took my cue and began rubbing her thighs. Now I have a woody before I even get my clothes off. Nice hospitality.

    I think Lisa sometimes does double booking of her appts. She says men sometimes call and ask if they can come over in an hour, then never show up. The person she was waiting for did not show up at the appointed time so she began my 30 min session. No sooner got started and her phone rings a couple of times, then her door buzzer a few times. She was running in and out of the massage room to take calls and answer the door. All this had a very detrimental effect on my service. After about 20 mins I put my clothes back on and started heading for the exit. Lisa was very apologetic about the interruptions.

    I will say during the time I was on the table and had her full attention while on my back, she was very good and allowed utc roaming, including the removal of her panties.

    I will return for another session next time in Boston.

  14. #9076

    Equally bad

    Please read my previous post as the same holds true for this place:

    SWEDISH MASSAGE.

    DEEP-TISSUE MASSAGE.

    CHINESE BODYWORK.

    CHINESE TUINA

    REFLEXOLOGY OF FEET.

    SOFT MUSIC.

    NICE AND CLEAN PLACE.

    WE TAKE CREDIT CARDS (MASTER *VISA *DISCOVER)

    GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.

    LOCATION: 329 CHESTNUT ST NEEDHAM MA

    CALL: 781-433-0050

    OPEN: 10:00AM-9:00PM

  15. #9075

    Needham

    Gents.

    As I am inclined to do, when I see a new place pop up in my travels I will stop by. Well, I did so last week at a place in Needham and all I can say is be scared, very very scared! Not sure if my eyes will ever be normal again. I will also not entertain any questions as it may prolong my recovery.

    GRAND OPENING * GREAT BODYWORK

    Unwind & Authentic Relaxing Soothing Wonderful Bodywork

    We offer:

    - Swedish style

    - Deep Tissue bodywork

    - Feet Reflexology

    Special price This Week: $50 / hour $80/1. 5hour $100/2 hour

    OPEN: 7 DAYS A WEEK. FROM 10AM TO 8PM CALL 781-453-3988

    Easy Parking

    1116 Great Plain Ave. Needham.

    I95 Exit 19B, follow Highland Ave. Turn Right at Great Plain Ave

    Location: Needham I95 Exit 19B 781-453-3988.

    It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape