Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 8093
-
07-23-11 22:16 #3788Senior Member

Posts: 68Well. I still really can't tell which SW is working for a pimp and which is not. One time I was hanging with roxanne and she said my pimp so and so blah blah blah blah and I was like. Wait a second are'nt girls supposed to not tell anybody they have a pimp? And she was like."well if you know he's not LE, and just a john, who's it going to hurt?" and I was like oh. Ok
And another time I was hanging with Lindsey and I was like "Lindsey, how do you know if a girl is working with a pimp? And she was like "You don't." so I was like ok.
And other time I was chilling with some older SW. And she was like "yeah, I only come down here when it gets slow on the internet." and I was like "bullshit, you probally live in an abando or soemthin." and then was like "Oh yeah, here's the keys to my Dodge Charger" and the she goes and shows me the car and lo and behold she presses the car alarm, it went beep, beep, beep, automatic start and everything! I was like DAAAYUMM that car is way better than mine!
You know. You meet everybody from across the spectrum on the K. It's so insane.
-
07-23-11 22:15 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 49RE: Why.
According to Freakonomics (http://www.amazon.com/Freakonomics-E...der_0060731338) even with a pimp taking a goodly share of her income, her net profit is greater than a gal w / o a pimp.
-
07-23-11 21:40 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 89I've noticed over the decades
That pimped girls stay working much longer. They don't hit he bottoms that the girls on the streets hit. In many ways, the pimped girls are far more trapped.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-11 19:44 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Why
Aundrea's family get to live is a nice house with air conditioning , in a nice neighborhood and get most of their dates from the internet. Plus their pimp provides them with good dope, sexy outfits and the basic necessities. What are their other options? Work the hot streets, live in a abando, purchase drugs by chance and live off of roman noodles.
Originally Posted by Bizfiz
[View Original Post]

Life is all about choices. Check out the pictures of the girls who are pimped and those that are not pimped. What's the difference? What is the difference to the average guy picking them up on the street. They all work the streets.

CookyJar
-
07-23-11 19:26 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 5563To be pimped or not to be pimped, that is the question.
For some girls going with a modern day pimp is the better option.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacer29
[View Original Post]

I believe we are all living under a misconception. Pimps today are nothing like the back in the day pimps. Back in the day, a girl could not change pimps at her whim. Back in the day, pimps did not want girls who used drugs. Drugs ate into their profits. A girl who is a heavy drug user would be of no use to the back in the day pimps. Today’s pimp has found a way around the drug problem. What we call pimps today are little more than drug providers. Modern day pimps, provide a service at a heavy charge. The modern pimp and StreetWalker enter into a kind of unwritten contract. The StreetWalker must meet a daily quota. She agrees to purchase her drugs from the pimp. The pimp has the responsibility of providing the best drugs available. He most also provide decent housing. If a girl makes her quota and if there is anything left after her drug purchases, she can go on a spending spree at the local thrift store. Some of the big advantages of living in a pimps house – they have a place to keep their few belongings, cleanup daily and maybe even prepare food. The biggest reason a girl changes her pimps is; her old pimp is providing weak dope. The next biggest reason a girl leaves a pimp is because she regularly misses her quota. Today’s pimp rarely needs to beat on their girls to keep them in line. That was a back in the day method.

A StreetWalker without a pimp is at the mercy of the street dealers and their heavily cut drugs. They travel the avenue with everything they own in their backpacks. And, unless they have a sugar daddy, they are force to sleep in abandos, hit houses, park benches or on the street in doorways. (Girls who were raised in or near Kensington or have strong ties to the area are usually independent. Girls from the suburbs or areas away from the Kensington neighborhood tend to need pimps.)

I am not in favor of pimps. My sympathy is with the girls. I feel that if you are going to do this, if you are going to participate in this hobby you should be aware of what’s going on around you. These are my observations. This is the Pimp/StreetWalker relationship as I have observed it.

CookyJar
-
07-23-11 19:04 #3783Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Found a "Star" in the heat
WTF, after all this time? I have been looking for her, we have some unfinished business. Did you at least tell her I said, 'Hi. ' LOL.
Originally Posted by Hunterspeak17
[View Original Post]

Can you give me a hint where to start my search? Could you tell me the general area and time of day? She was one of the best BSWers I have dealt with on the avenue. Any information will be appreciated.
CookyJar
-
07-23-11 16:41 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 271Found a "Star" in the heat
Met up w/"Star" the other day that CJ reviewed back in 2009. I almost passed her up, except she glanced in my car as I drove by and gave "the look" that only SW's do. She looked GREAT. A little more meat on her bones now than the pictures he posted, but damn she looked great. Went to a nice secluded spot for a BBBJ. She has a tongue ring, and she knows how to use it. The time spent lasted less than 5 minutes. Nice booty, giant tits. Wish I could've went for FS but time was short and so was the money. She was a great, cohereant talker to and from the spot. Her dimples are amazing. Never seen ones like that. Nice smile, smelled good, has all her teeth and they are clean (a rare thing on the Ave so I'm seeing). She's Jamaican and once she gets talking, the accent comes out a bit.
She said she's rarely out (which I do believe. I do business in the vicinity of the Ave, so I frequent that road more often than I'd like, and this is the first I've seen of her).
All is well that ends well on a blazing hot day I suppose.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-11 16:29 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 64I hear you. It's a neat thing to show people. Because the area can be so unique at times. But you ruffle a lot of feathers and you get a lot of people thinking.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
So I was there yesterday and I made a last second decision to leave my camcorder at home and figured I'd use my cell phone video camera (which is good) , but I didn't even do that. Wasn't nearly as interesting as Wednesday. The area by Lehigh had a lot of pushy drug dealers and it was pretty dead north of that.
I saw one pretty young one who was friendly, but it looked like she had the measles or something. So I passed worried she might have some kind of skin disease.
Had a beer at R's and Kelly's and then went out with friends to Fishtown. Fishtown is so nice now, that's it's going to swallow up Kensington in the near future (imo).
Eventually I'll bring the video camera, maybe where I keep it concealed.
-
07-22-11 23:13 #3780Senior Member

Posts: 5563Recon Photos give a whole different perspective. It takes guts to do reconnaissance photography. If the wrong people get the idea that you are taking their picture without their knowledge they might think you are undercover LE doing surveillance. The only way I'd do recon pictures would be out in the open and even then I'd be worried. A lot of people, professionals, students mostly, come down and photograph on Kensington Avenue. You can bet your bottom dollar, if the girls see you taking their picture, they are going to ask you what you are doing. For that matter, it LE or dealers see you taking pictures they are going to want to know what you are doing.
Originally Posted by Mrkuyamandla
[View Original Post]

Once again, that's JMHO,
CookyJar
-
07-22-11 19:38 #3779Senior Member

Posts: 68Wth? Man. Nobody has seen Lindsey OR Katherina? This sucks!
-
07-22-11 15:39 #3778Senior Member

Posts: 64Thanks. They were everywhere on Wednesday.
Originally Posted by Johnny Stales
[View Original Post]
I'll be there again today, see if I can make some videos without pissing people off.
-
07-22-11 13:41 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Thanks for the pics
Originally Posted by Mister Purple
[View Original Post]

I totally agree. They are all pretty hot. Most guys would prefer Suzy or Hottie Nicole. All three are pretty nice dates. But, Suzy doesn’t like CIM and Hottie Nicole needs lots of directing when things go beyond a BBBJ. Gwendolyn, IMHO has the better personality and is a better all-around date. Besides, I like her long shapely legs, trim tummy and firm ass. (She has long luscious hair hidden under her hat.)

If I were making my decision based on looks alone I'd probably choose Suzy. If I were making my decision based on looks and sex alone, then Nicole would likely be my choice. But, if I were looking for the total package, looks, sex, personality and a freaky attitude – I’d want Gewndolyn.

YMMV
CookyJar
-
07-22-11 10:08 #3776Senior Member

Posts: 105Cool photo.
Originally Posted by Mrkuyamandla
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-11 23:04 #3775Senior Member

Posts: 181Thanks for the pics
Thanks for the pictures of suzy, nicole and gwen. I live in Tucson but was surfing the site's photo gallery. Nice pics!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-11 16:46 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 5563That's Suzy
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
That's Suzy. She knows about the flicks. An old boyfriend / sugar daddy made a bunch of videos featuring Suzy. She was young but it probably was after I meant her. A couple of the earlier videos looks to have been made around about the same time as my first pictures were taken. I have seen three or four versions containing different clips. Rumor has it that he may have also done a few clips of Suzy's friend, Shannon.
Originally Posted by Squonk64
[View Original Post]
If anyone comes across more videos of Suzy let me know, she's a favorite and I am starting a collection.

CookyJar









Reply With Quote





