Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 8093
-
09-09-09 02:53 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 862First the true dumbass...then BSWs
Took the words right out of my mouth. I'm sure Mr. Cruz Allott won't see our responses b/c he's not local and specializes in quick hit and run flaming of SW photo reports from around the country he sees in the Photo Gallery. Another pathetic loser of a type we've seen before. I've reported a couple of his last reports to the moderator and hopefully he can soon join their sorry assess in the Banned Users Hall of Shame.
Originally Posted by Street Samurai
On a happier note good to see your Star report, Cooky. Nice smile. And as for your comment about how BSWs tend to fuck, yeah that's been my experience w/ the better ones I've met. I've always been an equal opportunity monger and as I reported recently my all-time hottest find on the Ave was a 18yo BSW about 4-5 years ago. But I have to say I've been running real cold on BSWs lately in the three main cities I monger, Philly, Camden, and AC. Whether it's aggressive upselling, almost letting myself get fooled by a tranny, extremely poor service, or an attempted scam, I've had more than a few bad experiences over the past couple years. The low point was getting robbed by a BSW I'd dated many times before and her thug associate. So in all honesty unless it's somebody that you or another senior vouches for, I'm not looking to pick up another BSW anytime soon. And that's too bad because I know there are plenty of excellent ones out there and I've had many good dates over the years.
-
09-09-09 01:33 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 23What is really unnecessary is a limp-dicked shit hole like you going around the forum dissing everyone's reports. What's your problem? Are you THAT jealous of us mongers who can get it up and fuck? How can you tell us not to eat SW's pussy when you've never even tasted one in your life?
Originally Posted by Mr Cruz Alott
You're a seriously retarded ass clown who is really the DUMBASS on this forum. I'm sure you're everyone's favorite "ignored" non-poster on this site. Get lost and go wack off that tiny diseased wiener of yours, moron.
-
09-09-09 01:09 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 153Star
I nominate Star for Miss Cookie Jar 2009 ! She will be hard to beat. Glad to see to you post, Cookie.
-
09-09-09 00:04 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 284[QUOTE=CookyJar]I always figured on posting anytime I found something really nice
Welcome back CookyJar, I hope you are back for good. This forum sucks without you. Keep up the good work!
-
09-08-09 23:39 #1624Banned Member

Posts: 19Cooky: What A Way Too Make Your Return!!!
This may be your greatest find. Toss up between Star and Rochelle, IMHO. Ghetto or not Star is one fine piece of Chocolate Candy. Bravo!!! Is it your understanding she's out after dark??
Hawk, After seeing Star...Could you just imagine if there was a KOP stroll with Star's quality? LOL
-
09-08-09 22:54 #1623Senior Member

Posts: 249Damn CJ
Nice find you got there bro.. im surprised and happy to read your report..keep that shyt up..
Yohimbebrother
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
09-08-09 22:48 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 104Welcome back, Cooky
Thank you for the wonderful pics. Besides the genuine fascination of Star, these are technically the best pics I have seen on the forum. No need to brighten them up.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
09-08-09 22:06 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 5563Star - Checkout Her Eyes
Star never rushed me. She never upgraded or did any of those other things common to untrustworthy girls. She tried to show me a good time in the car. The problem was with me and not her. I'd gladly date her again.
I like most of you have had problems with some BSWers. I have also been with some bad WSWers.
Star is a good one. If you don't believe me - checked out her eyes. The eyes never lie.
YMMV
CookyJar
-
09-08-09 21:56 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 5563Star - A Sweet BSW on Kensington Avenue
Now is the time for all of you equal opportunity mongers and you Black Street Walker lovers to speak up. Proclaim your awareness; let your knowledge be known. Is she hot or not?
I know these pictures don’t show the amount of skin I usually like in my pictures, but under the circumstances I did my best. Doing my time with young Miss Star I didn’t see one blemish, one mark; not a thing to suggest that her body was not flawless.
While Star was sitting high on the jungle gym I commented that her pussy was at just the right height for DATY. She jiggled herself and said I could if I wanted too. In her ghetto girl manner, she said, “I like that.” I don’t eat SW pussy. However, this was a situation and pussy so hard to resist. I hung my camera down around my neck, walked up to her, lifted her dress and gently placed a light kiss on her pussy. I felt her quiver. A sweet perfume scent filled my nose. It was so dame hard for me not too, it was nearly impossible for me to stand it; it took all of my strength not to lick her out right then and there in plain view of anyone who wanted to look.
Star was sparkling clean.
CookyJar
-
09-08-09 21:46 #1619Senior Member

Posts: 5563Star - A BSW on Kensington Ave
I always figured on posting anytime I found something really nice
There are so many young pretty WSWer types on the avenue that they’ve become common placed. On Kensington Avenue, you can’t throw a wet condom without hitting a spinner with perky tits. If you cannot find a CraigList or Escort quality girl on Kensington Avenue your one eyed monster needs glasses. From the exotic and thin Moyua, the Blond and beautiful Johana, and the girl next door Holly; darn near every type of girl can be found on the avenue. Up till now there was but one type missing and I think I found her.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Meet Star, the elusive, black, Kensington Avenue Streetwalker. She has it all. Smooth caramel skin, nice boobs, long shapely legs, round firm booty butt and a nice smile; what more could you ask for. And, did you get a look at her eyes – those dimples.
I seldom venture out after dark. It’s just too hard for me to distinguish what’s what while traveling and keeping the speed limit. On those rare occasions, when I do find myself near Kensington Avenue after 8pm, I do a drive by, just for the hell of it. Last week, on such an occasion, I discovered Star.
For you white guys out there who are thinking about sampling this forbidden fruit, the black berry – careful, be forewarned; she is ghetto. If you like the sophisticated type who will engage you with witty conversation, Star may not be your girl. If you can enjoy lively repartee from a dimwit with a stripper’s body and a porn stars’ attitude, I highly recommend Star. Star hopped right in my car, hiked up her dress flashing her sexy thighs and propped her foot down on my passenger side dash. I said, “Take you feet down.” Her reply was, “I always ride that way.” (She did take her foot down.) Star seemed to be a little to good to be true. I insisted on a full LE check. I grabbed a little tit. They felt marvelous, superb and not little at all. I thought them also to good to be true, so I slid my hand down her thigh pass the panties until I was sure. One cannot be too careful, can one?
I hate car dates. And girls like Star are the reason I stopped doing car dates. I wanted desperately to see Stars completely nude. I wanted that firm silky coco colored body jingling naked in front of me. I wanted to play the African native girl game with her. I wanted to fuck her like the jungle bunny she is. I wanted to perform like the Mandingo warrior that I am. I wanted to hit her from the back, front and sides. Pop! My bubble burst. Star refused me a trip to the Carlyle. She wouldn’t go to any of the indoor places I recommended. I wanted this girl bad. I fantasized about fucking her doggie, and slamming up against her fantastic ass with each long stoke. She was willing to do everything but go to a hotel or anywhere away from Kensington Avenue.
As we drove around looking for a suitable parking spot, I talked her into taking pictures in a nearby park. Actually she was all for it. I knew the flash would draw attention in the dark. In the park we could give a better explanation than if LE came up on us in a car taking pictures. Even so it was hard. A dumb ass teen and her mother approached us and asked if we were professionals and could we get her a job modeling. Star fell right in line with the dummies and gave them the number to her agent. (That’s how it is in the ghetto. People want out so bad they are willing to believe anything.)
As it turned out, I blew the two best pictures. You have to understand a few things. One; I was trying not to get caught by LE. We had watched a patrol car drive through the park earlier so we knew they were in the area. Two; it was still early and the park was full of people, mostly druggies. The smell of joint (aka reefer) was everywhere. And third; it was so dark I could not see a dame thing in my view finder. I was guessing on every shot. When Star stood in front of the jungle gym and lifted her dress high over her head, I trembled and got a nice picture of nothing. And later, when she bent over the slide and hiked up her dress showing off her beautiful bottom, I missed it. There were just too many distractions. What if one of the neighborhood thugs saw what we where doing and came over with his dick in his hand? Could I protect Star? What if it was more than one guy? What if they wanted Star’s ass and my camera and money? We left the park.
Like I said, I hate car dates. Star tried her best. The BBBJ was okay I guess. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I could have relaxed. Earlier in my career I did lots of car dates, but I guess I am out of practice. Star even tried to accommodate me with a back seat doggie fuck. Just as I got my dick in, the dome light came on – I haven’t completely closed the driver’s side door and it slowly eased open enough to turn on the over head light causing me to jump out with my shorts down. I was completely frustrated and all of my fantasies faded to black. Drops of pre-cum dripped on my thigh. As we drove back to the avenue, Star promised me a hotel date. She said now that she knew me better, she trusted me. Of cause when I asked her for her phone number she didn’t have one.
Horny little black girls like star have no inhibitions, no moral compass. They fuck the way they dance – it is part of their nature. If you haven’t banged one, you don’t know what you are missing.
CookyJar
-
08-27-09 21:25 #1618Regular Member

Posts: 8Vaya con dios brother..
Vaya con dios.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
07-26-09 13:06 #1617Senior Member

Posts: 543The Remix
Ahhhh...... CJ, Is there the gonna be a remix? Different from the original version?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Waitin, like the rest of us, for you to "Shake the Forum up again!"
Take Care Bro "Until we meet again".
X out
Via DC
-
07-26-09 09:40 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 1464Suzy
She has got to start hitting that gym more often. Just look at these pics by Cooky.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=78931
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=78943
Misfit
-
07-22-09 00:08 #1615Senior Member

Posts: 744Dam!!! Cook!!!
Say it aint so my man!!! But like all things that are great, they must come to an end.. It aint gonna be the same browsing through the pic gallery and not seeing your photos.. Believe it or not, you helped inspire the kid over here on the DC side to do what he does.. The kid hopes to be as resourceful on the DC side as you were here on the Philly side.. Take care monger bro.
-
07-21-09 22:13 #1614Senior Member

Posts: 210Thanks.
Shortly after I read his other posts, why he decides to waste his time in this manner is beyond me, I guess superstars like Cooky leave while the lames linger on.
Originally Posted by Forth Ryte
BadBoy








Reply With Quote






