Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 13123
-
07-22-11 10:06 #4003Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7If this is that "super e" I promise you he didn't date me (katie) like he claimed to in a post before this, and just made it up cause everyone has seen me and he probably thinks I'm not on the forum cause not alot of us girls are, but I am. So lets just wait for his response LOL.
Originally Posted by Lemmesee
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-11 09:59 #4002Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7That would be me
I'm katie, who are you?
Originally Posted by Phillyewe
[View Original Post]
And whoever posted that pic of me lookin like an oldhead is an asshole LOL
-
07-22-11 01:07 #4001Senior Member

Posts: 73I smell.
The return of Super E? Outdated photos, unlikely and amazing (prob fake) sex acts, exhibitionism (what park was that? Who plays golf near the K anyway?) All that's missing is multiple pops and the date lasting a couple hrs!
Originally Posted by PhillySexyStud
[View Original Post]
Whatever!
-
07-21-11 20:44 #4000Senior Member

Posts: 68OMG man. You know what was kinda like weird? I really used to think "whoa, this dude superE is pretty dope. He rolls up onto the K, picks a girl up, have her suck his the*ck, and gets her to pose nude. Then posts her pics online. This dude really does'nt give a f*ck. That's kinda smooth you know what I mean?"
But then what's up with this sh*t? Why do you have to have like a million aliases and what's even the point of taking pics of a girl you saw months previously and then telling everyone you just saw her yesterday?
You know it really doesn't makes sense. And that's NOT cool because I'm really confused now.
-
07-21-11 19:56 #3999Regular Member

Posts: 4Holly and Katie
Yes it's Holly in the pics about two weeks ago in a park off Kensington. Since then, I've been dating a sexy platinum 22 year old blonde named Katie. She has a fancy tattoo on her right shoulder. Anyone know this girl?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-11 19:44 #3998Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Re: Holly
But! It is Holly, isn't it?
Originally Posted by Phillyewe
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
07-21-11 17:22 #3997Senior Member

Posts: 5563Damn! I almost miss this. That's Holly with blonde hair.
Originally Posted by PhillySexyStud
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the update.
CookyJar
-
07-21-11 14:56 #3996Senior Member

Posts: 1384Bishop is one of the very well known pimps on the avenue.
Originally Posted by HungryCoyote
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-11 14:31 #3995Senior Member

Posts: 63Brittany
Driving around Wednesday night right after midnight, I saw a real cutie near Venango. Pulled over and she hopped in. The stats: Her name's Brittany (Britney?) , she's 24, she's blond, about 5'3" or so, maybe 110-115 pounds and VERY nicely built. Just a cute, young, unspoiled body, pretty face, cute voice, no outward signs of hardcore drug abuse or funkiness. She was asking for. 40 for a BBBJCIM and although it's a little higher than the going rate, it was my first time with her and I agreed, figuring I might be just TOFTT but if not it might be better to agree to her terms and see what kind of service she provided. On the way to finding a spot she dazzled me with her automotive knowledge (she liked my car and knew what trim level and horsepower it was) and then we settled down to business. Long story short, this girl knows more than cars! Very nice job, and although her technique wasn't varied, it was damn sure effective, and I came hard in what I'd say was no more than 5 minutes, which was outstanding and really short for me generally. She apparently advertises on backpage also. Don't know if she's been reviewed here but all around on a scale of 1-10 I'd rate her a solid 8 or so overall in terms of not only her skills but demeanor and the overall experience. Her fantastic looks are a huge bonus. Recommended.
-
07-21-11 08:00 #3994Senior Member

Posts: 78Basic National Chains there. Comfort Inn may be the cheapest. The Neshaminy and Lincoln just a quick turnpike exit away on Route 1
Originally Posted by Boob Luvah
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-11 22:45 #3993Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 231Bishop?
Never heard of him. Did a search but it was not helpful. Any more info?
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-11 20:38 #3992Regular Member

Posts: 4Holly
I'm new to USASG but heard about it from girls I dated in Philly. It's funny and true how girls read this and have reputations. I happened to be driving down K Ave one day and came across the infamous Holly. I see here that others have enjoyed her company. At first, I didn't know if she was available since she looked young and serious. Eventually I talked to her, and she agreed to go with me to a park where she got completely naked. She didn't care if I took photos and proceeded to suck my cock like a vacuum while deep throating and licking my ass. I went all the way inside all her young holes and delivered a nice facial across her freckled face while a bunch of golfers were playing across a creek. Needless to say, we gave them a show. Holly is a pro and will even do multiple men and video.
-
07-20-11 17:14 #3991Senior Member

Posts: 53$1500 Necklace.
I just looked up the necklace she was wearing on Tiffany's site. The silver one is $$$.7, the yellow gold one is $4. 4K. She had on a silver one. Probably a knock off you can get for. 5 See attached pic. I apologize for mis-quoting the price but it was a clue that she was TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy77
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-11 16:33 #3990Senior Member

Posts: 1384Are you meeting up with Maggie out there?
Originally Posted by Boob Luvah
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-11 16:25 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 89Need help bros.
Guys,
Does anybody know of a hotel in Willow Grove which is cheap?
Thanks,
BL











Reply With Quote






