Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 609 of 875 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 709 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 13115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3995

    Brittany

    Driving around Wednesday night right after midnight, I saw a real cutie near Venango. Pulled over and she hopped in. The stats: Her name's Brittany (Britney?) , she's 24, she's blond, about 5'3" or so, maybe 110-115 pounds and VERY nicely built. Just a cute, young, unspoiled body, pretty face, cute voice, no outward signs of hardcore drug abuse or funkiness. She was asking for. 40 for a BBBJCIM and although it's a little higher than the going rate, it was my first time with her and I agreed, figuring I might be just TOFTT but if not it might be better to agree to her terms and see what kind of service she provided. On the way to finding a spot she dazzled me with her automotive knowledge (she liked my car and knew what trim level and horsepower it was) and then we settled down to business. Long story short, this girl knows more than cars! Very nice job, and although her technique wasn't varied, it was damn sure effective, and I came hard in what I'd say was no more than 5 minutes, which was outstanding and really short for me generally. She apparently advertises on backpage also. Don't know if she's been reviewed here but all around on a scale of 1-10 I'd rate her a solid 8 or so overall in terms of not only her skills but demeanor and the overall experience. Her fantastic looks are a huge bonus. Recommended.

  2. #3994
    Quote Originally Posted by Boob Luvah  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Does anybody know of a hotel in Willow Grove which is cheap?

    Thanks,

    BL
    Basic National Chains there. Comfort Inn may be the cheapest. The Neshaminy and Lincoln just a quick turnpike exit away on Route 1

  3. #3993
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Bishop?

    Never heard of him. Did a search but it was not helpful. Any more info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Yes Alisha is very attractive and tall which makes her easy to spot. But she is one of Bishops girls FYI. Keep your eye open for Megan around Harold St. Was talking with a cute girl named Paige the other day and she is friends with her.

  4. #3992

    Holly

    I'm new to USASG but heard about it from girls I dated in Philly. It's funny and true how girls read this and have reputations. I happened to be driving down K Ave one day and came across the infamous Holly. I see here that others have enjoyed her company. At first, I didn't know if she was available since she looked young and serious. Eventually I talked to her, and she agreed to go with me to a park where she got completely naked. She didn't care if I took photos and proceeded to suck my cock like a vacuum while deep throating and licking my ass. I went all the way inside all her young holes and delivered a nice facial across her freckled face while a bunch of golfers were playing across a creek. Needless to say, we gave them a show. Holly is a pro and will even do multiple men and video.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails holly 1.JPG‎   holly 2.JPG‎   holly 3.JPG‎  

  5. #3991

    $1500 Necklace.

    I just looked up the necklace she was wearing on Tiffany's site. The silver one is $$$.7, the yellow gold one is $4. 4K. She had on a silver one. Probably a knock off you can get for. 5 See attached pic. I apologize for mis-quoting the price but it was a clue that she was TGTBT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    $1500 Tiffany's necklace? Wth? I'd be afraid to walk around down there with a $1500 necklace from Tiffany's.

    Somebody might rob me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TiffanyChoker.jpg‎  

  6. #3990
    Quote Originally Posted by Boob Luvah  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Does anybody know of a hotel in Willow Grove which is cheap?

    Thanks,

    BL
    Are you meeting up with Maggie out there?

  7. #3989

    Need help bros.

    Guys,

    Does anybody know of a hotel in Willow Grove which is cheap?

    Thanks,

    BL

  8. #3988
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I spent about 4 hours on k window shopping and hunting for Megan / Michelle that I posted about in Backpage Reports. Never saw her so I decided to spend some time with Alisha. 24, tall, thin, long blond hair. One of the better looking girls I saw. Cute face, doesn't have that worn out look yet. Says she is new and not on the street much. Nice girl. 1/2 and 1/2, all covered, $50. Did a good job, nothing exceptional. Won't repeat as there are so many others to try. Only real negatives, only one pop but I should have asked first, Very small breasts, which I don't mind, but you will be fooled when you see her because she wears a heavily padded bra which made her look much bigger. Definatly worth seeing. No phone and I didn't thing to ask about photos. You can't miss her. I spotted her a block away.
    Yes Alisha is very attractive and tall which makes her easy to spot. But she is one of Bishops girls FYI. Keep your eye open for Megan around Harold St. Was talking with a cute girl named Paige the other day and she is friends with her.

  9. #3987
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Alisha

    Yesterday I spent about 4 hours on k window shopping and hunting for Megan / Michelle that I posted about in Backpage Reports. Never saw her so I decided to spend some time with Alisha. 24, tall, thin, long blond hair. One of the better looking girls I saw. Cute face, doesn't have that worn out look yet. Says she is new and not on the street much. Nice girl. 1/2 and 1/2, all covered, $50. Did a good job, nothing exceptional. Won't repeat as there are so many others to try. Only real negatives, only one pop but I should have asked first, Very small breasts, which I don't mind, but you will be fooled when you see her because she wears a heavily padded bra which made her look much bigger. Definatly worth seeing. No phone and I didn't thing to ask about photos. You can't miss her. I spotted her a block away.

  10. #3986
    $1500 Tiffany's necklace? Wth? I'd be afraid to walk around down there with a $1500 necklace from Tiffany's.

    Somebody might rob me!

  11. #3985
    Quote Originally Posted by Forth Ryte  [View Original Post]
    Thats twice in one day that I've seen this abbreviation (here in in a New York posting). WTF is the NQNS? Inquiring minds want to know.

    . Forth Ryte
    It stands for "no quit, no spit" (she swallows).

    Check out this for most.

    forum abbreviations

    The link used to be on the menu at the top called abbreviations. Now go to the 'front page' and scroll down. It is the first choice after the high post cities.

  12. #3984

    Bbbjnqns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Goodwrench  [View Original Post]
    So off we went and found a quiet spot for a BBBJNQNS.

    Mr G.
    Thats twice in one day that I've seen this abbreviation (here in in a New York posting). WTF is the NQNS? Inquiring minds want to know.

    . Forth Ryte

  13. #3983

    A blonde Nicole.

    Greetings Philly! It's been years since I've been to this wonderful city. Glad to be back! I took a trip over to the K tonight and felt like a kid in a candy store! I lost count of how many SW's I saw! BSW, WSW, spinners, thick chicks, young, old and WTF! Philly really does have the best stroll around! I had planned to just window shop some and crash for the night but saw this WSW on Venango and I looped around to make the scoop. When I got to where she was I pulled over and she walked up to the window and started talking. I noticed she had on a $1500 Tiffany's necklace and looked a bit out of place in her flowery sun dress. After a minute of chit chat she says I need to make some money. That's when I saw what looked to be a couple of of guys in the car I had pulled behind. Looked TGTBT and like a set up. So I quickly told her I was lost and to have a good night. So after the heart rate returned to normal I saw this little blonde WSW spinner heading towards Tioga. BTW. Love the one way streets around here. How the hell do you make a loop? She had on what looked like very tight blue jeans (which were like spandex) and a black top with a silver heart necklace. I just happened to catch her eye and was able to turn (the right way) down a side street and she followed. She immediately got in and asked the cop question. So off we went and found a quiet spot for a BBBJNQNS. She said her name was Nicole. Then she jokingly said it's sweaty Nicole. Said she's been clean for 7 months and had only been on the K a couple of times in the last few months. As nervous as she seemed. I almost believed her. Once we got parked and agreed on the donation. This girl went to work and had some serious skills, DT, gagging, not alot of hand! Felt like she was actually enjoying it. It ranks up there as one of my top 3 all time best dates! I know Philly has a million Nicoles. Just wish I had a camera so I could have gotten her pic. Will try to see her again before I leave and get some shots. Did I mention, I love Philly. Just hate the one way streets!

    Go Fast, Turn Left!

    Mr G.

  14. #3982

    Tracy

    Met Tracy last week near Lehigh off the K. She told me she was 35 had blonde hair and nice 36 C tits. We did the LE check and then went to a nice spot.

    1/2 and 1/2 was $60. 00 in the front seat of my Car. I'm getting to old for this and next time will get a room. I would highly recommend. Very nice and easy on the eyes.

    Says she has 3 kids but could see no evidence of that. Will repeat if possible but no digits to be had.

  15. #3981
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Guy  [View Original Post]
    We lost Rachel this Past week.

    Attachment 137658

    Rachel Sara (h) Watts, 'Our Princess, ' of Pipersville, died Monday, July 4, 2011. She was 22.

    Rachel was born on February 18, 1989 in Abington. She was a 2007 graduate of Central Bucks East High School.

    Along with great love for her family, she had a passion for music, fashion, crafts, movies and popular culture. She will always be remembered for her kind heart and original sense of humor.
    She really was pretty.

    Amazing that a girl living up north of Doylestown ends up on the K. Obviously her parents knew she had addiction problems. So young. Sad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape