Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 54,541 to 54,555 of 61438
-
07-15-11 18:01 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 947First off, this comment was from forever ago. Why on earth would you dredge it up now. All I said was he should get it checked out. I did not even say it was an STD. And another thing, you got your medical training where? You really think you can identify any of a plethora of STDs (or not) by sight? Must be all those hours you spent providing medical services at the city clinic. I know you did not take a scraping and look at it under a microscope.
Originally Posted by Ms Exsw
[View Original Post]
And as for why I was looking, he posted a f-ing photo where it was plain as day! Everyone on the board noticed it, not just me. Seriously, you don't want to pick a fight with me.
Dr. Monger.
P. S. Just "bumps" would be skin colored. These, as I recall were red, not flesh colored. That is what made them so obvious to me and everyone else. And he said he did get them checked out, and they were fine. You really did not need to jump in here.
-
07-15-11 17:25 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 1533Remember, the district boundaries: Payson St. East (that's going toward Carey for the geographically challenged) is Southern District, and Pulaski St. West is Southwestern. Marked cars fuck with you on one side of the line, cruise the other side for a while. UC however go wherever they want, but typically are after the druggies.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-11 15:37 #6896Senior Member

Posts: 48Mother Daughter in Brooklyn / CB
Please provide the additional info.
Originally Posted by Robespierre
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-11 15:25 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 132Shaunna
Found Shaunna on Baltimore and Ellwood at 1am. She's an exotic looking indian (middle eastern) SW with black hair and olive skin. About 5".100 lbs. Took me to her spot in Canton. She tells me she lives in Essex with her parents and children. I wanted to take her to the notel, but she declined. Standard rates. No digits. She says she frequents Conkling, but LE gave her a hard time so hence the pickup on Baltimore street.
Dropped off a friend on Rt 2 and Church and saw about 7 WSWs. All Blonde wearing tight jeans and short shorts up and down Rt 2. This was about 10pm. They all looked young and were waving at me as I drove by. When I drop off the friend and headed back, they were all gone.
-
07-15-11 14:49 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 84Expert Witness
Lombardo:
Was Heather a short, thin, wiry blonde?
Paul.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-11 13:53 #6893Banned Member

Posts: 1312Is this heather blonde and has a nice build?
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-11 07:34 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 318Corrina
B / CB yesterday afternoon scooped WSW Corrina on Pontiac. Appox 25yo Short brown hair, nice slim body. Well dressed, could mistake her for a civilian. She could use a trip to the dentist for some teeth whitening. Went to spot in county got a so-so BBBJCIM WS. Very pleasant girl and she did swallow. Not sure if I would repeat.
Rp
-
07-15-11 00:13 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 457Expert Witness
I think you can make some real and legal money providing expert opinion, and attesting to our manhaood. But seriously, you took more risk than six dozen of us combined. And with all honesty, you blow a man who is known to have been blown by a trannie?
Originally Posted by Ms Exsw
[View Original Post]
As for the update:
Maria, the hispanic looking fat lady with the black hair, dress, and the black framed glasses, now she is doing the block watch. We are talking the same Maria who got robbed of cocaine not too long ago. She used to brag about smuggling drugs from Mexico.
Sara, the girl with the Pink clothes and the paws tattoo on her legs (I was asking about her name last week) , gave an OK BJ. Wished the face matched the body. Will try her FS skills in the near future. Was in a hurry, and took a long while before she got in. She was wih a black BF. I went to a new seafood restaurant by Home Depot, or was it Lows. Good crabs. Had a couple of beers, bought some lottery tickets, little things until it got dark.
Melissa was out, looked fine from a distance. I was discouraged by other reports. New BSW on Monroe, no smile, ugly. Amber on Gilmore, fat and walking asleep. Got the chance to sample Heather. Gave a mean BJ. One of the best I can remember. She forced me to cum. I was told she was a little rough for a FS session, but I was fully satisfied with the BJ. Typically, a second ejaculation for me is very difficult, not to mention a second erection on a full stomach. But she was a champ.
The highlight of the night was LE giving me a chase, twice. MF spots me twice from 2 blocks away and gives a good chase. I have not done anything wrong at that time, so I do not understand why. First time he was cruising Ashton and I was on Wilkens, noticed each other while crossing Payson toward Monroe, and by the time he made it on Monroe and Wilkens with the lights on, I was not where he was expecting. The second time he did the same thing on Fulton, and went the wrong way on Cole toward Monroe. I could see him circle form Ramsey to Mount to Wilkens to Fulton.
Got home, dick was swollen from all the action by Heather.
-
07-14-11 19:29 #6890Senior Member

Posts: 512Buahahaha
Lmao. I love you. I was thinking the same damn thing. And its the shit that has no visible symptoms thatll put you in a box.
Originally Posted by Ms Exsw
[View Original Post]
BQ22
-
07-14-11 18:41 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 146Where I can find this girl named Rita? I'd like to meet her. Pm please! Don't be selfish LOL! Thanks
-
07-14-11 17:34 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 318Mother and Daughter team
B / CB loop this afternoon ran across this twosome. Reputable members only PM for exact location and description.
-
07-14-11 08:11 #6887Forum Advertiser

Posts: 77Duh!
Everyone knows of "Rip off Erica" You sould probley do some more reading on here. Sorry she got ya!
Originally Posted by Docbh
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-11 07:59 #6886Forum Advertiser

Posts: 77Ok
I was a regular of his very a very long time & have spent alot of time with him. I have seen those bumbs very up close. I was clean & off of drugs when I was with him so it's not like I didn't care or didn't pay attention to them I saw them & they are nothing to worry about. They are just bumbs not a S. T. The at all. All penises have bumbs and lines, ect. There is nothingt wronge with his DICK. And why are you looking that close to it anyway
Originally Posted by Dr. Monger
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-11 20:53 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 111This is why I monger
Got off work decided to pick up a six pack on the way home. What the Hells drive by the loop. WW dead and ugly as ever. B / CB was promising but couldn't tell who was civi. Drove by the Notel on rt 2. A couple of scraglers. Went back to pontiac and 6th and I see a very cute tanned blonde that looked a bit lost. Booty designer jean cutoffs well dressed and just plain looked out of place. I got the look. I'm a little shy she's a little shy but we understood each others plight. Being a good samaritan I offered to help her get home. Her bus fare was a bit high but not beyond my philanthropy. 40 cents for the first stop 60 for the 2nd and 80 for both. Well let me just help you to the first stop. She said "I won't disappoint you". Now gents we've all heard that before but some times you know when its genuine. She was. After the first stop decided she was more than worth the regular bus trip. She was every bit a gem. 23 from pasadena, nicely colored blonde, nice soft perfect tan skin and beautiful smile, lotioned and manicured and green eyes. In my years I'm always very selective of who I give a ride to. She has to be in the top 5. Her name? Correne. Gents treat her well cause like many of my past gems they always fade away. Long time monger first time poster. Yes I have pics and # but not fair to share on a public forum.
Be safe.
-
07-13-11 17:33 #6884Banned Member

Posts: 1312That is why I always say treat them right get to know them a little and yes you will get those perks.
Originally Posted by Lindo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






