Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 54,556 to 54,570 of 61408
-
07-14-11 18:41 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 146Where I can find this girl named Rita? I'd like to meet her. Pm please! Don't be selfish LOL! Thanks
-
07-14-11 17:34 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 318Mother and Daughter team
B / CB loop this afternoon ran across this twosome. Reputable members only PM for exact location and description.
-
07-14-11 08:11 #6851Forum Advertiser

Posts: 77Duh!
Everyone knows of "Rip off Erica" You sould probley do some more reading on here. Sorry she got ya!
Originally Posted by Docbh
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-11 07:59 #6850Forum Advertiser

Posts: 77Ok
I was a regular of his very a very long time & have spent alot of time with him. I have seen those bumbs very up close. I was clean & off of drugs when I was with him so it's not like I didn't care or didn't pay attention to them I saw them & they are nothing to worry about. They are just bumbs not a S. T. The at all. All penises have bumbs and lines, ect. There is nothingt wronge with his DICK. And why are you looking that close to it anyway
Originally Posted by Dr. Monger
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-11 20:53 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 111This is why I monger
Got off work decided to pick up a six pack on the way home. What the Hells drive by the loop. WW dead and ugly as ever. B / CB was promising but couldn't tell who was civi. Drove by the Notel on rt 2. A couple of scraglers. Went back to pontiac and 6th and I see a very cute tanned blonde that looked a bit lost. Booty designer jean cutoffs well dressed and just plain looked out of place. I got the look. I'm a little shy she's a little shy but we understood each others plight. Being a good samaritan I offered to help her get home. Her bus fare was a bit high but not beyond my philanthropy. 40 cents for the first stop 60 for the 2nd and 80 for both. Well let me just help you to the first stop. She said "I won't disappoint you". Now gents we've all heard that before but some times you know when its genuine. She was. After the first stop decided she was more than worth the regular bus trip. She was every bit a gem. 23 from pasadena, nicely colored blonde, nice soft perfect tan skin and beautiful smile, lotioned and manicured and green eyes. In my years I'm always very selective of who I give a ride to. She has to be in the top 5. Her name? Correne. Gents treat her well cause like many of my past gems they always fade away. Long time monger first time poster. Yes I have pics and # but not fair to share on a public forum.
Be safe.
-
07-13-11 17:33 #6848Banned Member

Posts: 1312That is why I always say treat them right get to know them a little and yes you will get those perks.
Originally Posted by Lindo
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-11 16:31 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 53Freebies are awesome; 0
If you see Kasey again, just have beer and smokes for her.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
I also got freebies from Rita. She likes anal the best and if you thought Kim gave awesome bjs, got to have Rita- one of the best!
I became friends with Rita and Kim and thus this why freebies arose.
Yeah, enjoy Darlene next month for your be-day. She is always talking about moving back to WV and what not. Been a daily occurrence since I have known her.
She is originally from South Baltimore, where on a good day, some sws still roam the streets.
Baltimore can be a haven for mongers in a sense that a dollar can be stretched a long way and selection can be plentiful.
And they can be found in most places.
-
07-13-11 16:16 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 53Would it be this Angela?
Would it be this Angela:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post740706
-
07-13-11 13:33 #6845Regular Member

Posts: 1Summer
First time post, been on board a couple months. Had the pleasure of meeting Summer on 2nd. GFE and young hot spinner with perfectly proportioned breasts. Has tats on left chest and lower back with no noticeable marks. Said she was from Florida and planning to go back (who knows?). H / H BBBJ and CFS for. 5 perhaps a little high for some but quality worth it at least to me. Very pretty, petite, and friendly. No rush or complaining. Did have bf / pharm hanging nearby. Got digits, will definitely repeat.
-
07-12-11 16:42 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 280Tiffany
Is that the Tiffany who used to be in the Patterson / Conkling area? I had some good fun with a girl named Tiffany in that area. She was very very friendly. If anyone knows who I am talking about and has any info on Tiffany, let me know.
Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-11 08:14 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 31Monday afternoon trip through.
Took the long way via Pats ave, checked the SA and then on to the B / CB area. Given that it was Monday I wasn't expecting much and it was spot on a usual Monday. Did see one little spinner but not sure she was a WSW or a civilian. Seems MOndays are very slow in the B / CB area. W / W too for that matter. Must be that all the hot WSW are too tired from the weekend? Dunno but sometimes on Monday I am so totally ready and most often dissappointed.
It was hot out there and given that it was 7/11 they might have been getting free slurpies! LOL
-
07-12-11 00:58 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 1146Oh. I'm going to take a chance here.
My failing old eyes.
Is that tiffany and tina, I see on the back row.
And beautiful kate down in front, and of course symantha.
Ah. Yes.
We know your secret old muffy.
LOL.
Just 4?
Smiling Fox, ; }
and whats this crap with another wanna-be-fox thing.....Last edited by Smiling Fox; 07-12-11 at 01:04. Reason: punc-tuation
-
07-12-11 00:09 #6841Senior Member

Posts: 28Please tell me one was the girl on the far right the sexy black girl?
Originally Posted by Muff Scout
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-11 21:41 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 486Irish Hooters
Stopped by once, getting a parking spot in evening is a pain in the butt. Could use some drink specials too. Prefer Redbrick's homebrew.
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
[View Original Post]
GTR
-
07-11-11 21:41 #6839Senior Member

Posts: 589Good Times
I've fucked 4 of the girls in that picture.
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
[View Original Post]
A special prize to the monger who can pick out which four.
Safe hunting to all.
Muff











Reply With Quote




