LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6886
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 77

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Monger  [View Original Post]
    With reference to pic 13, I would get those red bumps checked out. Seriously.

    And as a lesson to other mongers out there. She just sucked a cock with those unknown bumps. Now are you going to let her put your mouth on your uncovered johnson? You never know what has been in her mouth before you. I know we all love the BBBJ, but there are risks.

    Dr. Monger
    I was a regular of his very a very long time & have spent alot of time with him. I have seen those bumbs very up close. I was clean & off of drugs when I was with him so it's not like I didn't care or didn't pay attention to them I saw them & they are nothing to worry about. They are just bumbs not a S. T. The at all. All penises have bumbs and lines, ect. There is nothingt wronge with his DICK. And why are you looking that close to it anyway

  2. #6885

    This is why I monger

    Got off work decided to pick up a six pack on the way home. What the Hells drive by the loop. WW dead and ugly as ever. B / CB was promising but couldn't tell who was civi. Drove by the Notel on rt 2. A couple of scraglers. Went back to pontiac and 6th and I see a very cute tanned blonde that looked a bit lost. Booty designer jean cutoffs well dressed and just plain looked out of place. I got the look. I'm a little shy she's a little shy but we understood each others plight. Being a good samaritan I offered to help her get home. Her bus fare was a bit high but not beyond my philanthropy. 40 cents for the first stop 60 for the 2nd and 80 for both. Well let me just help you to the first stop. She said "I won't disappoint you". Now gents we've all heard that before but some times you know when its genuine. She was. After the first stop decided she was more than worth the regular bus trip. She was every bit a gem. 23 from pasadena, nicely colored blonde, nice soft perfect tan skin and beautiful smile, lotioned and manicured and green eyes. In my years I'm always very selective of who I give a ride to. She has to be in the top 5. Her name? Correne. Gents treat her well cause like many of my past gems they always fade away. Long time monger first time poster. Yes I have pics and # but not fair to share on a public forum.

    Be safe.

  3. #6884
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindo  [View Original Post]
    If you see Kasey again, just have beer and smokes for her.

    I also got freebies from Rita. She likes anal the best and if you thought Kim gave awesome bjs, got to have Rita- one of the best!

    I became friends with Rita and Kim and thus this why freebies arose.

    Yeah, enjoy Darlene next month for your be-day. She is always talking about moving back to WV and what not. Been a daily occurrence since I have known her.

    She is originally from South Baltimore, where on a good day, some sws still roam the streets.

    Baltimore can be a haven for mongers in a sense that a dollar can be stretched a long way and selection can be plentiful.

    And they can be found in most places.
    That is why I always say treat them right get to know them a little and yes you will get those perks.

  4. #6883

    Freebies are awesome; 0

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Kasey is a cool lady I could have went back and hit the same day for free but got caught up in some stuff. Been around for a awhile I do remember a Kim from Harford Road could suck a golf ball through a drain pipe never met Rita and as for Darlene got a few freebies here and there. She had been telling me about this move awhile ago and that she wanted to see me some time get a room and just screw no strings of course I liked the idea but like you said she'll be back and since my birthday is in August too I definitely hope so wouldn't mind another present from her again
    If you see Kasey again, just have beer and smokes for her.

    I also got freebies from Rita. She likes anal the best and if you thought Kim gave awesome bjs, got to have Rita- one of the best!

    I became friends with Rita and Kim and thus this why freebies arose.

    Yeah, enjoy Darlene next month for your be-day. She is always talking about moving back to WV and what not. Been a daily occurrence since I have known her.

    She is originally from South Baltimore, where on a good day, some sws still roam the streets.

    Baltimore can be a haven for mongers in a sense that a dollar can be stretched a long way and selection can be plentiful.

    And they can be found in most places.

  5. #6882

    Would it be this Angela?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234  [View Original Post]
    Two weeks ago, I picked up a white SW on a side street off of Dundalk Ave. Near Boston. She said that her name was Angela. She appeared to be about 21 if I had to guess. I did not ask. She sort of had a slight ethnic look to her which I thought at the time was possibly part hispanic, but maybe it was italian. I don't know. I was only planning on getting a BJ but she says that we can go to her place. It is rare to find someone in Dundalk with a place to go. She took me to a nearby apartment complex with a living room and a separate bedroom. There was some white guy there about 50 years old who she said was her uncle. He stayed in the living room and we went to the bedroom. In the bedroom, she starts giving me a BBBJ and after just a minute or so, she starts acting very unenthusiastic and asks me if I want to fuck. I was only planning on getting a BBBJ and did not have a condom, but I told yes if she had a condom. She looks for one and could not find one. So she starts sucking again and after another minute, she gets unenthusastic again and tells me to help her out. I was thinking what the f, I could jerk off at home. She turned around though, ass up in the air, and starts vigorously fingering herself and I could hear the wetness. I am quite certain that she would have let me grab her hips and go bare, but I never do uncovered FS. So I was standing there behind there and I figured that I would make the most of it, so I started jerking off while she was fingering herself and I decided that I was going to cum on her. So when I was getting close to cumming, I stepped forward close to her and blew my wad onto the outside of her pussy. I then got dressed and left. She stayed there. Due to the unenthusiasm, I probably would not repeat, but I might do the same kind of thing another time if the pickings are slim another night.
    Would it be this Angela:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post740706

  6. #6881

    Summer

    First time post, been on board a couple months. Had the pleasure of meeting Summer on 2nd. GFE and young hot spinner with perfectly proportioned breasts. Has tats on left chest and lower back with no noticeable marks. Said she was from Florida and planning to go back (who knows?). H / H BBBJ and CFS for. 5 perhaps a little high for some but quality worth it at least to me. Very pretty, petite, and friendly. No rush or complaining. Did have bf / pharm hanging nearby. Got digits, will definitely repeat.

  7. #6880

    Tiffany

    Is that the Tiffany who used to be in the Patterson / Conkling area? I had some good fun with a girl named Tiffany in that area. She was very very friendly. If anyone knows who I am talking about and has any info on Tiffany, let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox  [View Original Post]
    My failing old eyes.

    Is that tiffany and tina, I see on the back row.

    And beautiful kate down in front, and of course symantha.

    Ah. Yes.

    We know your secret old muffy.

    LOL.

    Just 4?

    Smiling Fox, ; }

    And whats this crap with another want to-be-fox thing.

  8. #6879

    Monday afternoon trip through.

    Took the long way via Pats ave, checked the SA and then on to the B / CB area. Given that it was Monday I wasn't expecting much and it was spot on a usual Monday. Did see one little spinner but not sure she was a WSW or a civilian. Seems MOndays are very slow in the B / CB area. W / W too for that matter. Must be that all the hot WSW are too tired from the weekend? Dunno but sometimes on Monday I am so totally ready and most often dissappointed.

    It was hot out there and given that it was 7/11 they might have been getting free slurpies! LOL

  9. #6878

    Oh. I'm going to take a chance here.

    My failing old eyes.

    Is that tiffany and tina, I see on the back row.

    And beautiful kate down in front, and of course symantha.

    Ah. Yes.

    We know your secret old muffy.

    LOL.

    Just 4?

    Smiling Fox, ; }

    and whats this crap with another wanna-be-fox thing.....
    Last edited by Smiling Fox; 07-12-11 at 01:04. Reason: punc-tuation

  10. #6877
    Quote Originally Posted by Muff Scout  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked 4 of the girls in that picture.

    A special prize to the monger who can pick out which four.

    Safe hunting to all.

    Muff
    Please tell me one was the girl on the far right the sexy black girl?

  11. #6876

    Irish Hooters

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    You haven't been out to The Tilted Kilt, have you?

    http://whitemarsh.tiltedkilt.com/upl...h/Grouppic.jpg
    Stopped by once, getting a parking spot in evening is a pain in the butt. Could use some drink specials too. Prefer Redbrick's homebrew.

    GTR

  12. #6875

    Good Times

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    You haven't been out to The Tilted Kilt, have you?

    http://whitemarsh.tiltedkilt.com/upl...h/Grouppic.jpg
    I've fucked 4 of the girls in that picture.

    A special prize to the monger who can pick out which four.

    Safe hunting to all.

    Muff

  13. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Malissa last week. When she got into my truck I had to come up with an excuse to get rid of her. She looked like walking death. She begged me to see her but I told her I had to make a quick run and I would be back (A little Pinocchio action) She just looked like shit. I had to pass. She called me maybe 15 times within 10 minutes to see if I was coming back. She needs help bad.
    Avoid at all cost. Beyond Bi-polar.

  14. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by BertV  [View Original Post]
    She definitely said "sweetie". But it was pretty early so maybe I misunderstood her. She did say she also had a job in the construction industry (she actually told me exacly what it was but yes, she had a day job). At this point I was curious so I asked how much she made already that day and she said she had made $500 already so I had to ask "where do you keep it, that much cash?". Not to rob her but she seems so business like and I was interested. She told me she has a guy hold it for her when she is out. Very nice lady but seemed to me she would have no problem putting someone in their place.
    That was Sweets.

  15. #6872
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintonicrocks  [View Original Post]
    Try Checkered Flag Go- Carts, or the Paint-ball course. Besides that. Not much else. You might check BP.

    GTR
    You haven't been out to The Tilted Kilt, have you?

    http://whitemarsh.tiltedkilt.com/upl...h/Grouppic.jpg

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape