Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 54,616 to 54,630 of 61469
-
07-10-11 20:55 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 486Amish drive by.
Cilp clop, Clip clop, Clip clop. BANG, Clip clop, Clip clop, Clip clop.
Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
[View Original Post]
GTR
-
07-10-11 17:56 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 436Malissa
I picked up Malissa last week. When she got into my truck I had to come up with an excuse to get rid of her. She looked like walking death. She begged me to see her but I told her I had to make a quick run and I would be back (A little Pinocchio action) She just looked like shit. I had to pass. She called me maybe 15 times within 10 minutes to see if I was coming back. She needs help bad.
-
07-10-11 11:32 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 622Correction. Thanks
Saw the same redhead yesterday with the same guy. Sorry for the name mix up; had always thought this little redhead was PP Jenna. Cute and tiny, red hair and freckles. For some reason, very hot.
Originally Posted by John Chad
[View Original Post]
For all the very old timers on the eastside, Crazy Jen was out last night too. Picked up a lot of weight. Hardly heavy but not as skinny as in the past. I can't imagine she will stay out long as she always acts crazy and draws a lot of attention.
There was a really haggard old SW on Haven by 40. This poor lady has been SW'ing for about 25 years in this area. She looks bad; never looked great but looks completely worn now. Longish dyed brown / auburn hair with roots showing, pulled back in a pony tail & yelling at cars.
-
07-10-11 10:43 #6851Regular Member

Posts: 6Westminster?
I live up this way. Will drive thru and have a look and report back. I don't post much, Mostly I RTFF. AND look at the pictures.
Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-11 05:21 #6850Regular Member

Posts: 2Around 3am.
Around 3am.
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-11 03:01 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 26If she looked haggard that is not jenna. The real jenna is a 8 or 9 on a civilian scale. There is a petite haggard redhead that is in the PP area and people here are thinking she's jenna.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw her was probably in the fall or winter. Some guy in a red station wagon was driving her around, I'm assuming its her brother because he also has red hair and they resemble each other. West virginia tags, I'm guessing thats were she has been because I haven't seen her and I'm in that area every day.
-
07-10-11 02:05 #6848Senior Member

Posts: 1146Westminster?
Heard a rumor that there are SW's in Westminister.
Penn or pennsylvania ave.
I get up that way occasionally. Will check it out. But if any one hears about it. Hmmmmmm.
Smiling Fox. ; }
-
07-10-11 00:15 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 146I was in baltimore at mid day! Was dead, so I decided to visit Erin, knock on door, and the guy told me She is not longer living there.
Does anyone know where she might have gone?
-
07-10-11 00:09 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 146Thanks dude! I took your advice and went to Kensington. I saw at east 8 WSW. I saw like three that got my attention. Unfortunately a lot of LEO.
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
[View Original Post]
And the Suv That I was driving it was attracting too much attention. But thanks anyways, now I know where to look.
-
07-09-11 23:47 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 436Eastern Av.
What time was this. I was out there this evening.
Originally Posted by Johhny1
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-11 19:19 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 53Stories.
Kasey was awesome when I first met her. Her sweet tatas were actually bigger. I took her home one winter nite and funds were never discussed. She was carrying a box of new boots. She wanted a cappuccino and I got her one. All she said was that she wanted to escape, so I took her home.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
I loved that little girl voice. I also loved those sweet pillows and of course a coochie that was pretty tight for her age.
Damn, pushing 60 and looking like that!
Her health deteriorated because of her drinking and she said she also had cancer. Last year when I saw her, she was drunk and looking for Mr. Rock.
I talked her into going back to my place. Some crack working girl had left a stem and a Baby Rock behind.
When we arrived, Kasey was pissed, but when I gave her some beer she chilled. She started blowing me and me stripped. Her stomach had a recent scar from a surgery. Her tatas were also drooping and were smaller. Didn't matter I hit that nite, morning, day, and nite, before I took her back. She wanted to stay, after sobering up, but I needed to get things done. She has been one of my favorite street girls of all time because of service, attitude, those enormous natural perks, and price- free.
Never a dime. Just always a companion. Also gave her a book, which she states she still has. Kasey is awesome. I am glad I experienced her
SirDrDunk, have you ever experience Kim from York and Harford Roads? How about L'il Rita from Hartford Road?
And I said Darlene would be back. I was one of those fools that took her back to WV and back to Baltimore a couple time. Not for nothing, a good time with her each time.
-
07-09-11 19:10 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 318Patty
Cruising WW, on the first loop saw Patty. Haven't connected with her in a while so made the scoop. The usual good service and pleasant chat. After I dropped her off I drove down to the circle and back south on Wilkens, it was really dead.
Rp
-
07-09-11 19:00 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 457
-
07-09-11 18:50 #6841Senior Member

Posts: 132Dallas
Picked up a BSW named Dallas at the circle. Light skinned, very cute, I think she said she was 26 years old. Big girl, big tits. Standard service. She said she used to be a dancer until he got fat. Dropped her back where I found her. She went to a house and sat on the steps, I guess she has a quota to meet.
-
07-09-11 16:43 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 1533Vic's in Irvington, NJ is closed for the summer. That would've been my suggestion. If you were to make a little detour and not go the NJ turnpike the whole way, then Kensington Ave. In Philly is the place.
Originally Posted by Carlos Minor
[View Original Post]
I'm heading to Long Island this week, and I'm thinking about doing the same thing.










Reply With Quote





