Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6849
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    Just happened to see tiny Jenna yesterday on B-more st. She was with a BF, ro somebody like that. She looked haggard but great.
    If she looked haggard that is not jenna. The real jenna is a 8 or 9 on a civilian scale. There is a petite haggard redhead that is in the PP area and people here are thinking she's jenna.

    Last time I saw her was probably in the fall or winter. Some guy in a red station wagon was driving her around, I'm assuming its her brother because he also has red hair and they resemble each other. West virginia tags, I'm guessing thats were she has been because I haven't seen her and I'm in that area every day.

  2. #6848

    Westminster?

    Heard a rumor that there are SW's in Westminister.

    Penn or pennsylvania ave.

    I get up that way occasionally. Will check it out. But if any one hears about it. Hmmmmmm.

    Smiling Fox. ; }

  3. #6847
    I was in baltimore at mid day! Was dead, so I decided to visit Erin, knock on door, and the guy told me She is not longer living there.

    Does anyone know where she might have gone?

  4. #6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Vic's in Irvington, NJ is closed for the summer. That would've been my suggestion. If you were to make a little detour and not go the NJ turnpike the whole way, then Kensington Ave. In Philly is the place.

    I'm heading to Long Island this week, and I'm thinking about doing the same thing.
    Thanks dude! I took your advice and went to Kensington. I saw at east 8 WSW. I saw like three that got my attention. Unfortunately a lot of LEO.

    And the Suv That I was driving it was attracting too much attention. But thanks anyways, now I know where to look.

  5. #6845

    Eastern Av.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johhny1  [View Original Post]
    Under cover LE tonight on Eastern, Blonde in a black dress. Be careful out there.
    What time was this. I was out there this evening.

  6. #6844

    Stories.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    I see we are often in the same circles need to exchange some stories.
    Kasey was awesome when I first met her. Her sweet tatas were actually bigger. I took her home one winter nite and funds were never discussed. She was carrying a box of new boots. She wanted a cappuccino and I got her one. All she said was that she wanted to escape, so I took her home.

    I loved that little girl voice. I also loved those sweet pillows and of course a coochie that was pretty tight for her age.

    Damn, pushing 60 and looking like that!

    Her health deteriorated because of her drinking and she said she also had cancer. Last year when I saw her, she was drunk and looking for Mr. Rock.

    I talked her into going back to my place. Some crack working girl had left a stem and a Baby Rock behind.

    When we arrived, Kasey was pissed, but when I gave her some beer she chilled. She started blowing me and me stripped. Her stomach had a recent scar from a surgery. Her tatas were also drooping and were smaller. Didn't matter I hit that nite, morning, day, and nite, before I took her back. She wanted to stay, after sobering up, but I needed to get things done. She has been one of my favorite street girls of all time because of service, attitude, those enormous natural perks, and price- free.

    Never a dime. Just always a companion. Also gave her a book, which she states she still has. Kasey is awesome. I am glad I experienced her

    SirDrDunk, have you ever experience Kim from York and Harford Roads? How about L'il Rita from Hartford Road?

    And I said Darlene would be back. I was one of those fools that took her back to WV and back to Baltimore a couple time. Not for nothing, a good time with her each time.

  7. #6843

    Patty

    Cruising WW, on the first loop saw Patty. Haven't connected with her in a while so made the scoop. The usual good service and pleasant chat. After I dropped her off I drove down to the circle and back south on Wilkens, it was really dead.

    Rp

  8. #6842

    Amber is Back

    Click image for larger version

Name:	amber.jpg
Views:	925
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	136827Click image for larger version

Name:	amber.jpg
Views:	925
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	136827Click image for larger version

Name:	amber.jpg
Views:	925
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	136827

    She is back, at the circle. Fat and stupid.
    She went through a painful detox, then relapsed a couple of days ago.
    PS: I did not get any bests when I stated that she will be back this Summer. See post #6100.

  9. #6841

    Dallas

    Picked up a BSW named Dallas at the circle. Light skinned, very cute, I think she said she was 26 years old. Big girl, big tits. Standard service. She said she used to be a dancer until he got fat. Dropped her back where I found her. She went to a house and sat on the steps, I guess she has a quota to meet.

  10. #6840
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Minor  [View Original Post]
    I'm on my way to NYC. I'm going to drop off some one to the JFK Airport. Does anyone know a good are to stop by and get a quick

    Snack. Thanks!
    Vic's in Irvington, NJ is closed for the summer. That would've been my suggestion. If you were to make a little detour and not go the NJ turnpike the whole way, then Kensington Ave. In Philly is the place.

    I'm heading to Long Island this week, and I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

  11. #6839

    C of PP / C

    Just happened to see tiny Jenna yesterday on B-more st. She was with a BF, ro somebody like that. She looked haggard but great.

    Later that evening I saw the cute 60 whyear old mentioned in a previous post. The older lady got into a cab but had been out on C, in the shadows a bit, for a while earlier. Congratulations to the monger who hit that. Looks like a nice ride.

    They hide and are not always easy to find but they are still there.

    I also saw a nice looking, former blockette I believe, with long brown hair tied up wearing glasses on C. I have heard she sets her $ights a little high for a SW. Cute though and probably a better deal than BP but too much for a C SW.

    Saw THREE LE on the side streets off PP ave last night. They were just facing PP ave from the side streets. A few blocks up on Fayette no LE at all and wild wild streets. Amazing.

    Lastly I saw some action on Dundalk Ave too. They are few and far between over there but there was a cute chunky girl with curly brown hair and her even cuter friend. They must have been new to the scene as they were too quick to talk in somebody's passenger window. Did not look in any way like LE though. Just girls who were new, didn't know what they were doing or lost their way.

    No shortage of mongers in the area even with the slim pickings.

    Happy hunting.

  12. #6838
    Quote Originally Posted by Existence  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Young. She's been around for a while. Had a chance to hit that often. She is tight and smooth. When you enter, italmost makes you want to pop right away.
    Had her last night.

    Great personality and service!

  13. #6837
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Taylor  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is hopfuly really going to make that move down south. Lisa will not be going, no suprise there, god willing she will not back out and make to the detox. The moral of that story, hit it while you can!
    Damn and I thought I had the 411 with that talked to Lisa last night before they left should be down there by now.

  14. #6836

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by RedskinsAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Alright, first off. HAIL TO THE SKINS ALL DAY. Anyways, lets get back to what's really good. I have only dealt with one SW in my entire life. I was bored one day drove down by Patapsco or whatever the hell the name of the street is. Drove around and finally saw a female. Wasn't really caring about looks but I got what I needed. On the cheap to be honest. 15 for BJ. I am just trying to get back into this again and wondering, where are the cheaper females at. I am "A Man on The Run" so really I don't need a lot of time. Let me get mine and get out. I have limo tint on my whip so I really can park anywhere and be straight.
    If you got a BJ for 15, I think you found not only a "cheaper female" but probably the cheapest female. I don't think I wouldn't want to look too hard at a 15 dollar Ho, much less stick my dick in one. If you Monger around Laurel anything that looks TGTBT will be UC LEO. BY the way, all the Redskins bravado will not get you anywhere on the Baltimore board.

    Rp

  15. #6835

    Eastern Ave

    Under cover LE tonight on Eastern, Blonde in a black dress. Be careful out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape