Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6856

    Salvation Army on Patapsco

    I drove by there on Thursday evening. I was surprised to see the number girls standing on the street waiting for rides. I guess that was a hotspot on Thursday night.

  2. #6855

    Sweetie

    I was speaking to Sweetie (maybe Sweety) the other day. It was interesting to hear her rules of not dating hoppers (guys under 25) , pick her up on the city side of Patapsco and drop her off on the county side. The monger puts the condom on but she gets to take it off (checks to see if it broke). But the most interesting part of the conversation was about condoms. She states she always uses one no matter what. She told me she was standing with a bunch of girls the other day and asked them if any of them had a condom in their possession. She offered any them ten bucks if they could produce a condom. None of them could produce one. She was not surprised but was disappointed that not a single girl could produce one. Her message to all the girls was to keep the guy covered no matter what. She seemed very knowledgeable and said she was been in the business for a long time. She also told me she doesn't 'do cell phones or wallets' and I said – what do you mean? She said she doesn't steal phones or wallets. I guess that is not uncommon. Oh yes, apparently it was her birthday Saturday. She was maybe in her mid 50's? I did a search for her but couldn't find anything – can't believe she is not listed somewhere on this website.

  3. #6854

    Amish drive by.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox  [View Original Post]
    Heard a rumor that there are SW's in Westminister.

    Penn or pennsylvania ave.

    I get up that way occasionally. Will check it out. But if any one hears about it. Hmmmmmm.

    Smiling Fox. ; }
    Cilp clop, Clip clop, Clip clop. BANG, Clip clop, Clip clop, Clip clop.

    GTR

  4. #6853

    Malissa

    I picked up Malissa last week. When she got into my truck I had to come up with an excuse to get rid of her. She looked like walking death. She begged me to see her but I told her I had to make a quick run and I would be back (A little Pinocchio action) She just looked like shit. I had to pass. She called me maybe 15 times within 10 minutes to see if I was coming back. She needs help bad.

  5. #6852

    Correction. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by John Chad  [View Original Post]
    If she looked haggard that is not jenna. The real jenna is a 8 or 9 on a civilian scale. There is a petite haggard redhead that is in the PP area and people here are thinking she's jenna.

    Last time I saw her was probably in the fall or winter. Some guy in a red station wagon was driving her around, I'm assuming its her brother because he also has red hair and they resemble each other. West virginia tags, I'm guessing thats were she has been because I haven't seen her and I'm in that area every day.
    Saw the same redhead yesterday with the same guy. Sorry for the name mix up; had always thought this little redhead was PP Jenna. Cute and tiny, red hair and freckles. For some reason, very hot.

    For all the very old timers on the eastside, Crazy Jen was out last night too. Picked up a lot of weight. Hardly heavy but not as skinny as in the past. I can't imagine she will stay out long as she always acts crazy and draws a lot of attention.

    There was a really haggard old SW on Haven by 40. This poor lady has been SW'ing for about 25 years in this area. She looks bad; never looked great but looks completely worn now. Longish dyed brown / auburn hair with roots showing, pulled back in a pony tail & yelling at cars.

  6. #6851

    Westminster?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox  [View Original Post]
    Heard a rumor that there are SW's in Westminister.

    Penn or pennsylvania ave.

    I get up that way occasionally. Will check it out. But if any one hears about it. Hmmmmmm.

    Smiling Fox
    I live up this way. Will drive thru and have a look and report back. I don't post much, Mostly I RTFF. AND look at the pictures.

  7. #6850

    Around 3am.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    What time was this. I was out there this evening.
    Around 3am.

  8. #6849
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    Just happened to see tiny Jenna yesterday on B-more st. She was with a BF, ro somebody like that. She looked haggard but great.
    If she looked haggard that is not jenna. The real jenna is a 8 or 9 on a civilian scale. There is a petite haggard redhead that is in the PP area and people here are thinking she's jenna.

    Last time I saw her was probably in the fall or winter. Some guy in a red station wagon was driving her around, I'm assuming its her brother because he also has red hair and they resemble each other. West virginia tags, I'm guessing thats were she has been because I haven't seen her and I'm in that area every day.

  9. #6848

    Westminster?

    Heard a rumor that there are SW's in Westminister.

    Penn or pennsylvania ave.

    I get up that way occasionally. Will check it out. But if any one hears about it. Hmmmmmm.

    Smiling Fox. ; }

  10. #6847
    I was in baltimore at mid day! Was dead, so I decided to visit Erin, knock on door, and the guy told me She is not longer living there.

    Does anyone know where she might have gone?

  11. #6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Vic's in Irvington, NJ is closed for the summer. That would've been my suggestion. If you were to make a little detour and not go the NJ turnpike the whole way, then Kensington Ave. In Philly is the place.

    I'm heading to Long Island this week, and I'm thinking about doing the same thing.
    Thanks dude! I took your advice and went to Kensington. I saw at east 8 WSW. I saw like three that got my attention. Unfortunately a lot of LEO.

    And the Suv That I was driving it was attracting too much attention. But thanks anyways, now I know where to look.

  12. #6845

    Eastern Av.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johhny1  [View Original Post]
    Under cover LE tonight on Eastern, Blonde in a black dress. Be careful out there.
    What time was this. I was out there this evening.

  13. #6844

    Stories.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    I see we are often in the same circles need to exchange some stories.
    Kasey was awesome when I first met her. Her sweet tatas were actually bigger. I took her home one winter nite and funds were never discussed. She was carrying a box of new boots. She wanted a cappuccino and I got her one. All she said was that she wanted to escape, so I took her home.

    I loved that little girl voice. I also loved those sweet pillows and of course a coochie that was pretty tight for her age.

    Damn, pushing 60 and looking like that!

    Her health deteriorated because of her drinking and she said she also had cancer. Last year when I saw her, she was drunk and looking for Mr. Rock.

    I talked her into going back to my place. Some crack working girl had left a stem and a Baby Rock behind.

    When we arrived, Kasey was pissed, but when I gave her some beer she chilled. She started blowing me and me stripped. Her stomach had a recent scar from a surgery. Her tatas were also drooping and were smaller. Didn't matter I hit that nite, morning, day, and nite, before I took her back. She wanted to stay, after sobering up, but I needed to get things done. She has been one of my favorite street girls of all time because of service, attitude, those enormous natural perks, and price- free.

    Never a dime. Just always a companion. Also gave her a book, which she states she still has. Kasey is awesome. I am glad I experienced her

    SirDrDunk, have you ever experience Kim from York and Harford Roads? How about L'il Rita from Hartford Road?

    And I said Darlene would be back. I was one of those fools that took her back to WV and back to Baltimore a couple time. Not for nothing, a good time with her each time.

  14. #6843

    Patty

    Cruising WW, on the first loop saw Patty. Haven't connected with her in a while so made the scoop. The usual good service and pleasant chat. After I dropped her off I drove down to the circle and back south on Wilkens, it was really dead.

    Rp

  15. #6842

    Amber is Back

    Click image for larger version

Name:	amber.jpg
Views:	925
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	136827Click image for larger version

Name:	amber.jpg
Views:	925
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	136827Click image for larger version

Name:	amber.jpg
Views:	925
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	136827

    She is back, at the circle. Fat and stupid.
    She went through a painful detox, then relapsed a couple of days ago.
    PS: I did not get any bests when I stated that she will be back this Summer. See post #6100.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape