Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 54,631 to 54,645 of 61448
-
07-08-11 12:44 #6818Senior Member

Posts: 318If the van's rockin'
Originally Posted by BaltMikeForFun
[View Original Post]
Don't come knockin'
Remember that one?
-
07-08-11 11:12 #6817Senior Member

Posts: 96Now that's funny, Thanks for the laugh, for your first post.
Originally Posted by BobDaBuilda
[View Original Post]
Be sure to check your PM's I'm sure it is full by now
-
07-08-11 08:13 #6816Senior Member

Posts: 436Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-08-11 07:58 #6815Senior Member

Posts: 31Early Morning Report
Swung through C / CB on the way to work. One white mini skirt but out in the open and swayed a bit too much. Did get a friendly wave though, down near FH on Pats. THought about circling back but I didn't recognize her.
Also saw a couple WSW next to SA after that. One younger, one. Well, not so much. Friendly but again too much in the open. The younger was in a dark shirt and the other one in a yellow shirt that did not cover her gut.
It's too bad too as I had my box truck with a mattress headed for the dump later today. A notel on wheels sort to speak. And generally cleaner and better furnished than most places I have been! LOL
-
07-08-11 07:56 #6814Senior Member

Posts: 1123Bob,
Originally Posted by BobDaBuilda
[View Original Post]
Do not hold your breath for a flood of PMs giving you info. Instead be ready for more of this.
First, go to the Front Page and click. Then scroll down until you see the.
'Forum Abbreviations'
(or click the link). Then scroll down the list (it is in alphabetical order) and find RTFF. Once you have learned what that means. I would strongly suggest that you do what it says.
As a one post newbie, you are a total unknown and possibly even a lazy LEO trying to see who will give you info for an easy bust. Well sorry. This is a forum for information EXCHANGE and you so far have NOT exchanged any info.
So RTFF, hit the streets and report back.
-
07-08-11 00:06 #6813Senior Member

Posts: 132Jenna R
I am so glad to hear that. I saw online she had a general prostitution charge. But I didn't check to see what date. I hope she stays clean and stays away from the park.
Originally Posted by Lvillig
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-11 23:57 #6812Regular Member

Posts: 12New guy
Hey guys, I'm a new guy here. I was hoping you guys would PM me with some of yur reccomendations of locations and girls. Hope to hear soon.
Thanks,
Bob
-
07-07-11 20:41 #6811Senior Member

Posts: 91Strange. She came past my house 2 Saturdays ago, with another friend. We only talked for a few moments.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
I never dated her. But she was always polite with me. Man; life is short. Go out smiling! Peace out Kelly.
-
07-07-11 20:12 #6810Regular Member

Posts: 2Other Big Tits?
Saw Kasey this afternoon (in CB) when I was making my run through on the way to work and it got me thinking about other big tits in the area. I've had Kasey, Penny, Yolanda, and the Debby and Kimmy (sisters) duo, but I'm looking for others. As you can tell, I don't care much about their weight, but am looking for large tits.
Thanks
-
07-07-11 19:29 #6809Regular Member

Posts: 18Mandi?
Do you mean the Mandi with the long hair and the GD tat?
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-11 19:15 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 457RIP Kelly Renee White (aka Samantha)
Seems like yesterday when I saw her two weeks ago on a Friday getting arrested. At her best, she looked charming, with some exotic ethnicity. And just to correct earlier reports, she had the full blown stage. I have seen her fly and drop, several times, but avoided her for the reasons mentioned. She smiled every time I passed by her.
Originally Posted by Docbh
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-11 17:31 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 1533More than likely she had endocarditis and the bacteria was eating away her heart valves, followed by the infected tissue breaking off and going to her brain.
Originally Posted by Daddy69
[View Original Post]
The same thing happened to Mandi back on March 22. She was already in the hospital for congestive heart failure when it happened. She complained to the nurses about a severe headache, but this fell on deaf ears. She was about to sign herself out of Bon Secours when it hit.
Being one of the rare disease-free ones, several of her organs were able to be transplanted into other patients.
-
07-07-11 15:01 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 19I know that's right.
Originally Posted by Robespierre
[View Original Post]
She did have a Nickname that wasn't too fond.
-
07-07-11 14:38 #6805Banned Member

Posts: 1312Unless that's for when this guy robbed and tried to rape her. Her other date not until the end of the month unless it got moved up.
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-11 11:32 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 318Damn! I just saw her about a week ago, standing on that same corner, waving at cars. She usually wore long sleeves, I went out with her once several years ago, but avoided her after I heard she had the "bug" I guess she is in a better place now.
Originally Posted by Daddy69
[View Original Post]
Rp










Reply With Quote





