Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6805
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    Darlene was back yesterday. I didn't see her but my "SW snitch" told me she was around. I don't think it was for good though. He said she had a court date.
    Unless that's for when this guy robbed and tried to rape her. Her other date not until the end of the month unless it got moved up.

  2. #6804
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy69  [View Original Post]
    Kelly from the WW Loop had a Massive Stoke while walking around Payson & Wilkens Ave, and never recovered.

    The Plug was Pulled Yesterday!
    Damn! I just saw her about a week ago, standing on that same corner, waving at cars. She usually wore long sleeves, I went out with her once several years ago, but avoided her after I heard she had the "bug" I guess she is in a better place now.

    Rp

  3. #6803

    R. I. P. Kelly

    Kelly from the WW Loop had a Massive Stoke while walking around Payson & Wilkens Ave, and never recovered.

    The Plug was Pulled Yesterday!

  4. #6802

    CB / B Tour this morning

    Took a quick tour on the way to work hoping to catch some hot pants clad SW. To no avail. Did see plenty of LE and perhaps a couple of the older SW out there.

    This is my first post and I have some catching up to do. Hope to provide some good stuff to the group. I did hear some bad news about Kristen who normally hangs on Pats near SA. Just a heads up to leave her alone

  5. #6801
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.
    She was healthier last year, but went on a deep bender. Gave great BJs.

    She used to be thicker waist down too.

    Need s to back off the medication.

  6. #6800

    HIV Kelly

    Got a call this am 12-ish.

    Miss Kelly had a stroke and died.

    FYI she & her boyfriend Little James both had HIV & Kelley had a baby.

    A couple months back which was taken away by LE.

    Hope you guys were your helmets.

    But seeing as she was still very young;

    I have too say RIP- Kelly

  7. #6799

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I find that hard to believe Jessica is as sweet as they get, If she asked you to search her why didn't you? You probably didn't give her the money, Guys you don't need to watch out for her she is alright.
    I gave her the money alright. Watched her stuff it down by her snatch. Not sure if it's the same Jessica you know. All was good until she pulled that.

  8. #6798

    Darlene

    Darlene was back yesterday. I didn't see her but my "SW snitch" told me she was around. I don't think it was for good though. He said she had a court date.

  9. #6797

    Gummy Bears and BJ's

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.
    Reminds me of Meagan of Harford Road. Fame. First time I scooped her, I was surprised to find that she didn't have any teeth. She got in my car grabbed my crotch, raised her top and asked "R U a cop?". This led to the first of many visits to her in Hamilton. I haven't seen her on the HR stroll lately, has anyone seen her?

    GTR

  10. #6796
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.
    Nice, got a few gumless here in JAX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 060.jpg‎   061.jpg‎  

  11. #6795
    I've seen Jenna a couple of times over the last couple of weeks (not for sex). She's in a halfway house and attending a lot of court ordered stuff like AA meetings and going to the employment center downtown. This is a good girl who needs as much help as possible with all those kids. She's trying to get her act together.

    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Kristen walking on Orleans toward Montford at 3am. I made a right on Milton and low and behold a brunette WSW with booty shorts and a t shirt. It was Shannon. Was planning on scooping up the homecoming queen, but decided Shannon will do just fine. This girl never disappoints. Someone mentioned a growth in the crack of her ass, it's called a keloid. At least that's what she calls it. Shannon tells me she's a few months pregnant. Great news for all you lactating lovers. Dropped her off on Fayette and looked for Kristen, but she was long gone. She's good in a pinch, but FS is not too pleasing due to the toll drugs and STD's have taken on her. Has anyone heard from redhead Jenna who works the Park. Last I heard she was living in a station wagon with her kids. Sad. Jenna is about 4 foot 11, spinner. REAL redhead. Sweet girl. Used to do the notel thing until I lost her number. The last number I remember was a Virginia number that belonged to her brother. I would love to see her again.

  12. #6794
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Jessica at the circle last week. Seemed friendly. Did the check and agreed to 30 for BJ. Made the mistake of paying up front. Got done and on the way back she asked for her money. Totally caught me off gaurd. Told her I just paid her before we started. She began to get beligerant and I just gave her 20 to shut her up and got her back ASAP. The whole way back she claimed she didn't have the money. On and on about how I could search her and everything. My own fault. Been doing this for a long time and this is a bit of a new twist. Watch out for her!
    I find that hard to believe Jessica is as sweet as they get, If she asked you to search her why didn't you? You probably didn't give her the money, Guys you don't need to watch out for her she is alright.

  13. #6793
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Man you got big balls doing your recon on foot.

    Safe hunting J. W.
    I think it is somewhat safer walking, especially in a densely populated area. Better situational awareness. One of the only drawbacks is the quick scoop is eliminated. I have only been rejected once on foot. Give the proposition, back to car then off to spot. Simple.

  14. #6792

    Sheena

    Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I picked up this Scally wag today. She was coming from the house that the guy rents rooms for boom boom. The one that has the critters crawling on the filthy linen. I was kind of disappointed because she misrepresented herself. When I pulled up I saw this chick with muscular legs & big boobs & small waist. (Time for masochistic actions) So I scooped her up and told her we are going to the "No tell" the one called "Tim's" on Washington, Blvd.

    So we get to the room and she pulls out her teeth. WTF, she is only 27. I settle down and say ok. She then pulls off her bra and and out pops droopy B. Cups. WTF, I thought they were firm D. S (Holy miscalculation Batman) The Joker strikes again. Then she pulls off her hair piece. At that point I am just done. The head game was a 5 the horizontal mambo was a 4.

    I fuckin quit. I was tricked again. You can however see the muscle tone in the pics. Don't be fooled.

    Attachment 136451

    Attachment 136452

    Attachment 136453

  15. #6791

    Xd!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I picked up this Scally wag today. She was coming from the house that the guy rents rooms for boom boom. The one that has the critters crawling on the filthy linen. I was kind of disappointed because she misrepresented herself. When I pulled up I saw this chick with muscular legs & big boobs & small waist. (Time for masochistic actions) So I scooped her up and told her we are going to the "No tell" the one called "Tim's" on Washington, Blvd.

    So we get to the room and she pulls out her teeth. WTF, she is only 27. I settle down and say ok. She then pulls off her bra and and out pops droopy B. Cups. WTF, I thought they were firm D. S (Holy miscalculation Batman) The Joker strikes again. Then she pulls off her hair piece. At that point I am just done. The head game was a 5 the horizontal mambo was a 4.

    I fuckin quit. I was tricked again. You can however see the muscle tone in the pics. Don't be fooled.

    Attachment 136451

    Attachment 136452

    Attachment 136453
    I love the part of "BOM BOM"

    "holly miscalculation Batman"

    LOL!

    CM

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape