Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 54,646 to 54,660 of 61449
-
07-07-11 11:32 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 318Damn! I just saw her about a week ago, standing on that same corner, waving at cars. She usually wore long sleeves, I went out with her once several years ago, but avoided her after I heard she had the "bug" I guess she is in a better place now.
Originally Posted by Daddy69
[View Original Post]
Rp
-
07-07-11 09:58 #6803Senior Member

Posts: 19R. I. P. Kelly
Kelly from the WW Loop had a Massive Stoke while walking around Payson & Wilkens Ave, and never recovered.
The Plug was Pulled Yesterday!
-
07-07-11 09:17 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 31CB / B Tour this morning
Took a quick tour on the way to work hoping to catch some hot pants clad SW. To no avail. Did see plenty of LE and perhaps a couple of the older SW out there.
This is my first post and I have some catching up to do. Hope to provide some good stuff to the group. I did hear some bad news about Kristen who normally hangs on Pats near SA. Just a heads up to leave her alone
-
07-07-11 08:03 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 91She was healthier last year, but went on a deep bender. Gave great BJs.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
She used to be thicker waist down too.
Need s to back off the medication.
-
07-07-11 08:00 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 91HIV Kelly
Got a call this am 12-ish.
Miss Kelly had a stroke and died.
FYI she & her boyfriend Little James both had HIV & Kelley had a baby.
A couple months back which was taken away by LE.
Hope you guys were your helmets.
But seeing as she was still very young;
I have too say RIP- Kelly
-
07-07-11 06:33 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 114Jessica
I gave her the money alright. Watched her stuff it down by her snatch. Not sure if it's the same Jessica you know. All was good until she pulled that.
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-11 05:10 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 436Darlene
Darlene was back yesterday. I didn't see her but my "SW snitch" told me she was around. I don't think it was for good though. He said she had a court date.
-
07-07-11 03:14 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 486Gummy Bears and BJ's
Reminds me of Meagan of Harford Road. Fame. First time I scooped her, I was surprised to find that she didn't have any teeth. She got in my car grabbed my crotch, raised her top and asked "R U a cop?". This led to the first of many visits to her in Hamilton. I haven't seen her on the HR stroll lately, has anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
GTR
-
07-07-11 02:29 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 66Nice, got a few gumless here in JAX.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-11 01:24 #6795Senior Member

Posts: 57I've seen Jenna a couple of times over the last couple of weeks (not for sex). She's in a halfway house and attending a lot of court ordered stuff like AA meetings and going to the employment center downtown. This is a good girl who needs as much help as possible with all those kids. She's trying to get her act together.
Originally Posted by Breast Fed
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-11 00:49 #6794Senior Member

Posts: 438I find that hard to believe Jessica is as sweet as they get, If she asked you to search her why didn't you? You probably didn't give her the money, Guys you don't need to watch out for her she is alright.
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-11 00:25 #6793Regular Member

Posts: 18I think it is somewhat safer walking, especially in a densely populated area. Better situational awareness. One of the only drawbacks is the quick scoop is eliminated. I have only been rejected once on foot. Give the proposition, back to car then off to spot. Simple.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-11 00:10 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 457Sheena
Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-11 23:41 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 146Xd!
I love the part of "BOM BOM"
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
"holly miscalculation Batman"
LOL!
CM
-
07-06-11 23:35 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 146Karma!
Thanks, That's a good idea, but I guess I will let pass this time, lmao! Thanks anyways!
Originally Posted by Lindo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






