Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6814
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDaBuilda  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm a new guy here. I was hoping you guys would PM me with some of yur reccomendations of locations and girls. Hope to hear soon.

    Thanks,

    Bob
    Bob,

    Do not hold your breath for a flood of PMs giving you info. Instead be ready for more of this.

    First, go to the Front Page and click. Then scroll down until you see the.

    'Forum Abbreviations'

    (or click the link). Then scroll down the list (it is in alphabetical order) and find RTFF. Once you have learned what that means. I would strongly suggest that you do what it says.

    As a one post newbie, you are a total unknown and possibly even a lazy LEO trying to see who will give you info for an easy bust. Well sorry. This is a forum for information EXCHANGE and you so far have NOT exchanged any info.

    So RTFF, hit the streets and report back.

  2. #6813

    Jenna R

    Quote Originally Posted by Lvillig  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jenna a couple of times over the last couple of weeks (not for sex). She's in a halfway house and attending a lot of court ordered stuff like AA meetings and going to the employment center downtown. This is a good girl who needs as much help as possible with all those kids. She's trying to get her act together.
    I am so glad to hear that. I saw online she had a general prostitution charge. But I didn't check to see what date. I hope she stays clean and stays away from the park.

  3. #6812

    New guy

    Hey guys, I'm a new guy here. I was hoping you guys would PM me with some of yur reccomendations of locations and girls. Hope to hear soon.

    Thanks,

    Bob

  4. #6811
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Seems like yesterday when I saw her two weeks ago on a Friday getting arrested. At her best, she looked charming, with some exotic ethnicity. And just to correct earlier reports, she had the full blown stage. I have seen her fly and drop, several times, but avoided her for the reasons mentioned. She smiled every time I passed by her.

    Attachment 136620
    Strange. She came past my house 2 Saturdays ago, with another friend. We only talked for a few moments.

    I never dated her. But she was always polite with me. Man; life is short. Go out smiling! Peace out Kelly.

  5. #6810

    Other Big Tits?

    Saw Kasey this afternoon (in CB) when I was making my run through on the way to work and it got me thinking about other big tits in the area. I've had Kasey, Penny, Yolanda, and the Debby and Kimmy (sisters) duo, but I'm looking for others. As you can tell, I don't care much about their weight, but am looking for large tits.

    Thanks

  6. #6809

    Mandi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    More than likely she had endocarditis and the bacteria was eating away her heart valves, followed by the infected tissue breaking off and going to her brain.

    The same thing happened to Mandi back on March 22. She was already in the hospital for congestive heart failure when it happened. She complained to the nurses about a severe headache, but this fell on deaf ears. She was about to sign herself out of Bon Secours when it hit.

    Being one of the rare disease-free ones, several of her organs were able to be transplanted into other patients.
    Do you mean the Mandi with the long hair and the GD tat?

  7. #6808

    RIP Kelly Renee White (aka Samantha)

    Seems like yesterday when I saw her two weeks ago on a Friday getting arrested. At her best, she looked charming, with some exotic ethnicity. And just to correct earlier reports, she had the full blown stage. I have seen her fly and drop, several times, but avoided her for the reasons mentioned. She smiled every time I passed by her.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	RIP_kelly.jpg
Views:	2245
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	136620

    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    Got a call this am 12-ish.

    Miss Kelly had a stroke and died.

    FYI she & her boyfriend Little James both had HIV & Kelley had a baby.

    A couple months back which was taken away by LE.

    Hope you guys were your helmets.

    But seeing as she was still very young;

    I have too say RIP- Kelly

  8. #6807
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy69  [View Original Post]
    Kelly from the WW Loop had a Massive Stoke while walking around Payson & Wilkens Ave, and never recovered.

    The Plug was Pulled Yesterday!
    More than likely she had endocarditis and the bacteria was eating away her heart valves, followed by the infected tissue breaking off and going to her brain.

    The same thing happened to Mandi back on March 22. She was already in the hospital for congestive heart failure when it happened. She complained to the nurses about a severe headache, but this fell on deaf ears. She was about to sign herself out of Bon Secours when it hit.

    Being one of the rare disease-free ones, several of her organs were able to be transplanted into other patients.

  9. #6806
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    Damn! I just saw her about a week ago, standing on that same corner, waving at cars. She usually wore long sleeves, I went out with her once several years ago, but avoided her after I heard she had the "bug" I guess she is in a better place now.

    Rp
    I know that's right.

    She did have a Nickname that wasn't too fond.

  10. #6805
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    Darlene was back yesterday. I didn't see her but my "SW snitch" told me she was around. I don't think it was for good though. He said she had a court date.
    Unless that's for when this guy robbed and tried to rape her. Her other date not until the end of the month unless it got moved up.

  11. #6804
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy69  [View Original Post]
    Kelly from the WW Loop had a Massive Stoke while walking around Payson & Wilkens Ave, and never recovered.

    The Plug was Pulled Yesterday!
    Damn! I just saw her about a week ago, standing on that same corner, waving at cars. She usually wore long sleeves, I went out with her once several years ago, but avoided her after I heard she had the "bug" I guess she is in a better place now.

    Rp

  12. #6803

    R. I. P. Kelly

    Kelly from the WW Loop had a Massive Stoke while walking around Payson & Wilkens Ave, and never recovered.

    The Plug was Pulled Yesterday!

  13. #6802

    CB / B Tour this morning

    Took a quick tour on the way to work hoping to catch some hot pants clad SW. To no avail. Did see plenty of LE and perhaps a couple of the older SW out there.

    This is my first post and I have some catching up to do. Hope to provide some good stuff to the group. I did hear some bad news about Kristen who normally hangs on Pats near SA. Just a heads up to leave her alone

  14. #6801
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.
    She was healthier last year, but went on a deep bender. Gave great BJs.

    She used to be thicker waist down too.

    Need s to back off the medication.

  15. #6800

    HIV Kelly

    Got a call this am 12-ish.

    Miss Kelly had a stroke and died.

    FYI she & her boyfriend Little James both had HIV & Kelley had a baby.

    A couple months back which was taken away by LE.

    Hope you guys were your helmets.

    But seeing as she was still very young;

    I have too say RIP- Kelly

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape