Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6773

    Mandi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    More than likely she had endocarditis and the bacteria was eating away her heart valves, followed by the infected tissue breaking off and going to her brain.

    The same thing happened to Mandi back on March 22. She was already in the hospital for congestive heart failure when it happened. She complained to the nurses about a severe headache, but this fell on deaf ears. She was about to sign herself out of Bon Secours when it hit.

    Being one of the rare disease-free ones, several of her organs were able to be transplanted into other patients.
    Do you mean the Mandi with the long hair and the GD tat?

  2. #6772

    RIP Kelly Renee White (aka Samantha)

    Seems like yesterday when I saw her two weeks ago on a Friday getting arrested. At her best, she looked charming, with some exotic ethnicity. And just to correct earlier reports, she had the full blown stage. I have seen her fly and drop, several times, but avoided her for the reasons mentioned. She smiled every time I passed by her.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	RIP_kelly.jpg
Views:	2245
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	136620

    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    Got a call this am 12-ish.

    Miss Kelly had a stroke and died.

    FYI she & her boyfriend Little James both had HIV & Kelley had a baby.

    A couple months back which was taken away by LE.

    Hope you guys were your helmets.

    But seeing as she was still very young;

    I have too say RIP- Kelly

  3. #6771
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy69  [View Original Post]
    Kelly from the WW Loop had a Massive Stoke while walking around Payson & Wilkens Ave, and never recovered.

    The Plug was Pulled Yesterday!
    More than likely she had endocarditis and the bacteria was eating away her heart valves, followed by the infected tissue breaking off and going to her brain.

    The same thing happened to Mandi back on March 22. She was already in the hospital for congestive heart failure when it happened. She complained to the nurses about a severe headache, but this fell on deaf ears. She was about to sign herself out of Bon Secours when it hit.

    Being one of the rare disease-free ones, several of her organs were able to be transplanted into other patients.

  4. #6770
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    Damn! I just saw her about a week ago, standing on that same corner, waving at cars. She usually wore long sleeves, I went out with her once several years ago, but avoided her after I heard she had the "bug" I guess she is in a better place now.

    Rp
    I know that's right.

    She did have a Nickname that wasn't too fond.

  5. #6769
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    Darlene was back yesterday. I didn't see her but my "SW snitch" told me she was around. I don't think it was for good though. He said she had a court date.
    Unless that's for when this guy robbed and tried to rape her. Her other date not until the end of the month unless it got moved up.

  6. #6768
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy69  [View Original Post]
    Kelly from the WW Loop had a Massive Stoke while walking around Payson & Wilkens Ave, and never recovered.

    The Plug was Pulled Yesterday!
    Damn! I just saw her about a week ago, standing on that same corner, waving at cars. She usually wore long sleeves, I went out with her once several years ago, but avoided her after I heard she had the "bug" I guess she is in a better place now.

    Rp

  7. #6767

    R. I. P. Kelly

    Kelly from the WW Loop had a Massive Stoke while walking around Payson & Wilkens Ave, and never recovered.

    The Plug was Pulled Yesterday!

  8. #6766

    CB / B Tour this morning

    Took a quick tour on the way to work hoping to catch some hot pants clad SW. To no avail. Did see plenty of LE and perhaps a couple of the older SW out there.

    This is my first post and I have some catching up to do. Hope to provide some good stuff to the group. I did hear some bad news about Kristen who normally hangs on Pats near SA. Just a heads up to leave her alone

  9. #6765
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.
    She was healthier last year, but went on a deep bender. Gave great BJs.

    She used to be thicker waist down too.

    Need s to back off the medication.

  10. #6764

    HIV Kelly

    Got a call this am 12-ish.

    Miss Kelly had a stroke and died.

    FYI she & her boyfriend Little James both had HIV & Kelley had a baby.

    A couple months back which was taken away by LE.

    Hope you guys were your helmets.

    But seeing as she was still very young;

    I have too say RIP- Kelly

  11. #6763

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    I find that hard to believe Jessica is as sweet as they get, If she asked you to search her why didn't you? You probably didn't give her the money, Guys you don't need to watch out for her she is alright.
    I gave her the money alright. Watched her stuff it down by her snatch. Not sure if it's the same Jessica you know. All was good until she pulled that.

  12. #6762

    Darlene

    Darlene was back yesterday. I didn't see her but my "SW snitch" told me she was around. I don't think it was for good though. He said she had a court date.

  13. #6761

    Gummy Bears and BJ's

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.
    Reminds me of Meagan of Harford Road. Fame. First time I scooped her, I was surprised to find that she didn't have any teeth. She got in my car grabbed my crotch, raised her top and asked "R U a cop?". This led to the first of many visits to her in Hamilton. I haven't seen her on the HR stroll lately, has anyone seen her?

    GTR

  14. #6760
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Sheena used to be a great provider, few years ago, but has gone down hill recently. She still has great attitude. I did not know about the teeth situation, but wondering how a gummy BJ feels like. Most memorable moment with her is when I plugged her wrong hole, and she said: I usually charge extra. Saw her drivnig a truck the other day, so hopefully she got her self together.
    Nice, got a few gumless here in JAX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 060.jpg‎   061.jpg‎  

  15. #6759
    I've seen Jenna a couple of times over the last couple of weeks (not for sex). She's in a halfway house and attending a lot of court ordered stuff like AA meetings and going to the employment center downtown. This is a good girl who needs as much help as possible with all those kids. She's trying to get her act together.

    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Kristen walking on Orleans toward Montford at 3am. I made a right on Milton and low and behold a brunette WSW with booty shorts and a t shirt. It was Shannon. Was planning on scooping up the homecoming queen, but decided Shannon will do just fine. This girl never disappoints. Someone mentioned a growth in the crack of her ass, it's called a keloid. At least that's what she calls it. Shannon tells me she's a few months pregnant. Great news for all you lactating lovers. Dropped her off on Fayette and looked for Kristen, but she was long gone. She's good in a pinch, but FS is not too pleasing due to the toll drugs and STD's have taken on her. Has anyone heard from redhead Jenna who works the Park. Last I heard she was living in a station wagon with her kids. Sad. Jenna is about 4 foot 11, spinner. REAL redhead. Sweet girl. Used to do the notel thing until I lost her number. The last number I remember was a Virginia number that belonged to her brother. I would love to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape