Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 613 of 875 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 663 713 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3944
    Alias for Supereloquent


    Posts: 19

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kylie everyone is talking about? Click here: Rachel-Less is More?

    I actually had a pretty good time with this one. I believe her participation was enhanced by the knowledge that others were waiting in the wings and were more that willing to do the job if she did not. It was Kylie, also known as Rachael, who introduced me to Aundrea.

    CookyJar
    Yes. The girl you call Rachel is Kylie. She looks a lot skinnier in your pics than I remember her being when I saw her last but the face is unmistakable. I am glad you had a good time with her. YMMV always applies. I wouldn't repeat but my multiple bad experiences with her color my opinion.

  2. #3943
    One time I was just hanging around and asked a girl who her pimp was and she got mad as was like."Why the hell would I give any man my money?". And I was like "oh. Ok. No offense"

    And another time I was chillin; with danielle or nikki or whatever she wants to call herself and she got mad at me too.

    And said she knows this girl so and so and that she made $500 for her "daddy" and the she did'nt know what the hell was wrong with her. And then danielle or nikkil or whatever she wants to call herself yelled out "they can all go suck their daddy's dick!"

    And I was like."oh. Ok. No offense".

    So yeah I pretty much stopped asking questions after awhile.

  3. #3942

    Jackie

    First, let me apologize for the delay in submitting this report. Had some computer problems and been busy at work, but here goes. I was in Philly a couple of weeks ago. It was mid-afternoon and although a really nice day, not too much talent on the stroll. On my second pass, saw Jackie standing on the corner by the store at the corner of Venango licking an ice cream cone looking pretty good.

    She can carry on a good conversation and was really pleasant both on the way to and back from my spot. All I had time for was a car date (CBJ) , but she did an outstanding job. I'd really like to find her again, but she said she usually works by phone but was between phones. If anyone can hook me up with her number, drop me a PM. I'd REALLY appreciate it.

    Jack
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jackie.jpg‎  

  4. #3941
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the math seems good, but most girls especially addicts can't work 24hrs, nor can most anyone. I know Teddy used to make his top girls bring in 400 a day on Friday and Sat and 250-300 other days and any one who knows Teddy's girls, they worked! Problem is once a girl is out there so long, unless she is really hot or new she gets passed up and not getting a date one after the other. Also in between dates these girls usually need to get medicated and then most useless nodding for awhile after that.

    Also alot of girls will bs you to try to make themselves feel better about being out there.
    Davey, I 100% agree with you. But the formula still holds. Number of tricks times their going rate for services rendered. What they do with the money after they get it is their business. Like how we spend our hard earned $ after we've earned it.

    Main thing I was trying to do was get Pdiddy to do a bit of thinking as to whether he could or could not believe what he's told by the girls.

  5. #3940
    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker  [View Original Post]
    I am sure it can vary. But try doing the math yourself.

    Take a guess at how many 'dates' she does in a day and then multiply that by the 'standard tuition'. Maybe average the rate as not every 'date' is FS.

    To me both numbers are believable. Girl is out 8-10 hours and makes $350. Multiply that by 3 (the 'whole day') and you are at $1, 000.
    Looking at the math seems good, but most girls especially addicts can't work 24hrs, nor can most anyone. I know Teddy used to make his top girls bring in 400 a day on Friday and Sat and 250-300 other days and any one who knows Teddy's girls, they worked! Problem is once a girl is out there so long, unless she is really hot or new she gets passed up and not getting a date one after the other. Also in between dates these girls usually need to get medicated and then most useless nodding for awhile after that.

    Also alot of girls will bs you to try to make themselves feel better about being out there.

  6. #3939

    Difference a day makes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3203  [View Original Post]
    I'd hate to be the last date of the day for the girl who'd been out for 24 hours. That's a longgg line of dudes in front of you.
    It's a long line of dudes ahead of you no matter how you look at it.

  7. #3938
    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker  [View Original Post]
    I am sure it can vary. But try doing the math yourself.

    Take a guess at how many 'dates' she does in a day and then multiply that by the 'standard tuition'. Maybe average the rate as not every 'date' is FS.

    To me both numbers are believable. Girl is out 8-10 hours and makes $350. Multiply that by 3 (the 'whole day') and you are at $1, 000.
    I'd hate to be the last date of the day for the girl who'd been out for 24 hours. That's a longgg line of dudes in front of you.

  8. #3937
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    How much do you guys think girls make on a night?

    One time Roxanne told me $350 and Holly told me the same $350ish.

    Racheal told me she could make a $1000 in a day if she worked the whole day.

    I told Roxanne and she LAUGHED her ass off. So, Just curious. How much do you think they make?
    I am sure it can vary. But try doing the math yourself.

    Take a guess at how many 'dates' she does in a day and then multiply that by the 'standard tuition'. Maybe average the rate as not every 'date' is FS.

    To me both numbers are believable. Girl is out 8-10 hours and makes $350. Multiply that by 3 (the 'whole day') and you are at $1, 000.

  9. #3936

    RE: Re: Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is her. She looks just as good as your pics. Not sure about the body but her face is a 10. Despite all the warnings about her performance I would still take a chance. After all the odds can't be any worse than playing the power ball and I do that also.
    Why not? Your mileage might vary. You could get her on a good day. Maybe she has learned her lesson. You never know.

    There is one other thing in your favor. She is not working with the same group. She may not be working under the pressures of being pimped.

    CookyJar

  10. #3935
    How much do you guys think girls make on a night?

    One time Roxanne told me $350 and Holly told me the same $350ish.

    Racheal told me she could make a $1000 in a day if she worked the whole day.

    I told Roxanne and she LAUGHED her ass off. So, Just curious. How much do you think they make?

  11. #3934

    RE: Kylie

    Yes that is her. She looks just as good as your pics. Not sure about the body but her face is a 10. Despite all the warnings about her performance I would still take a chance. After all the odds can't be any worse than playing the power ball and I do that also.

  12. #3933
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelMong  [View Original Post]
    Never had a good date with Kylie but tried her three more times after the first because she looks so damn good. Sometimes you just have to realize that things don't change very much no matter how much you want them to. Texaco Tim said reports on her ran hot and cold but I haven't seen any hot ones.

    If anyone can shed any light on the good side of Kylie please let us know. Looks-wise it doesn't get much better on the streets than Kylie and I would love to know the secret sauce if there is one for that delectable enchilada.
    Is this the Kylie everyone is talking about? Click here: Rachel-Less is More?

    I actually had a pretty good time with this one. I believe her participation was enhanced by the knowledge that others were waiting in the wings and were more that willing to do the job if she did not. It was Kylie, also known as Rachael, who introduced me to Aundrea.

    CookyJar

  13. #3932
    Alias for Supereloquent


    Posts: 19

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    From a reliable source Kylie has been back for a while now. First sighting of her she was pretty chubby, as during her brief period of alleged sobriety she packed on the pounds. She's starting to get to a more reasonable and attractive weight now, but looks like she's maintained a bit of a belly on her. Heard her attitude sucks and still wouldn't spend my time on her, but other may have more success than I and others I know who had similar experiences as I did with her. Just move ahead with caution, make you intentions and donations very clear and consise with her or you may not be getting what you thought you were paying for.
    Never had a good date with Kylie but tried her three more times after the first because she looks so damn good. Sometimes you just have to realize that things don't change very much no matter how much you want them to. Texaco Tim said reports on her ran hot and cold but I haven't seen any hot ones.

    If anyone can shed any light on the good side of Kylie please let us know. Looks-wise it doesn't get much better on the streets than Kylie and I would love to know the secret sauce if there is one for that delectable enchilada.

  14. #3931

    O_o

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    I met Sarah on Lehigh and K last night. Sarah was beautiful, she looks like a square. Long natural blond hair, brown eyes about 130 pounds, the girl is hot. If I didn't see her on K buying Xanax an hour earlier I wouldn't have approached her. Sarah tried to convince me that she wasn't a SW and she was only looking for her boyfriend. I told her I saw her boyfriend walking with another girl, she took the bait. Sarah described her boyfriend and I agreed, it was the same guy. She hoped in the car and said,"if he can do it I can to." While we were riding she spotted him and jumped out of the car screaming. I got a call from Sarah about an hour later, she asked me to meet her at a sports bar on Allagany. She said she just broke up with her boyfriend. I found Sarah standing in front of the bar. She hoped in and immediately wanted to get her medicine and we did. She got dippers, Xanax and weed. We drove to a nice quite spot while she smoked her dipper. By the time we got there her brain had completely shut down. It took me about an hour to get her to give me a BBBJ. The BJ was good, she dose have skills, she took her time and did it right. Afterwards we sat and talked for about a half hour then I asked for FS and she was OK with it. It was great, she is not shy at all, she uses the back door as well. I recommend her for the professional mongrels. My reason for saying that is because although I had a great time and a memorable experience, I don't like the danger that I put myself in taking her to get her medicine, preforming in the car, the three Xanax that I found under the seat today, the cigarette burn in my seat. She gave me her number maybe I'll call her after I get a little more experience.
    Good grief, the things we do for pussy! The risks, the hassle, the risks, the anxiety, did I mention the risks? (BTW If you don't mind sharing that number I will take the risk!)

  15. #3930

    Lmao!

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Don't complain, you just got three Xanies to give to your next date as a tip.
    You are right Davey! Look for the bright side on any situation, the next girl will surely appreciate the gesture!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape