Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    I also pay for the girl's time or for her pics. This has been a wide range from .5 for five minutes to .5 for an overnight. The five minutes were fantastic, but was quite rushed .

    CJ, good find, she is very attractive!

  2. #2107

    Rachel - Less is More???

    I did not want to turn this into one of my lengthy two part reports. But, this post and review is definitely connected to what will be my next post and review.

    My encounter with Ms Rachel had a number of usually twist and turns. I did not meet Rachel on the streets of Kensington. I meant her while I was shopping for condoms in a Rite Aide. She caught me giving her a quick once over as she was shopping in the snack aisle. I thought she was a hot civilian, out shopping. I noticed her again in the check-out line, where she ended up a few patrons behind me. She was wearing dark sunglasses, and I got the impression that her smile was intended for me.

    Outside, in the parking lot, I was opening my car door to get in, when Rachel exited the store. As she passed by, I looked over the top on my car and spoke, “Nice days isn’t it?” To my surprise, she stop walking and answered back, “Yes.” I hesitated just a bit, then asked her if she need a lift or help with her packages. Her response nearly floored me when she asked, “You aren’t a cop, are you?” I said, “No. I am just a nice guy offering you a ride.” As she approached the car I went around and open the passenger door. We put her bags on the back sit, and she got into the front.

    Let me make a long story short by cutting out some of the crap and get right to the thick of it. Rachel was not available for a date at this time. It turns out that she works mainly from her phone and off of “BackPage.” However, she was interested in having her pictures taken and post on USASexGuide. Rachel gave me her cell number, and we made a tentative date for a later time.

    I was reasonable punctual, calling and arriving close to 2 hours late. Rachel directed me to her house and I was pleasantly surprised to find that three of her roommates were there. All three girls were very pretty.

    One of her girlfriends, a dark haired beauty left soon after I arrived. Another girl, a cute busty blonde was busy in another room. And, a cutie of a spinner waited downstairs as Rachel and I occupied an upstairs room.

    Rachel wanted her pictures to be special. I agreed to take pictures suitable for display on any internet site. As she removed her clothing I knew I would have no problem keeping my part of our bargain. Rachel has a cute, thin sexy body, with long legs, tiny breast with pointy responsive nipples. IMHO, Rachel is not a spinner. She is a little tall to be a spinner. She has a models body. She reminds me of the thin blonde currently doing “Gap,” commercials.

    After the photography session, I smiled and asked, “What would you like now?”

    She smiled and said, “You.”

    Rachel was just as exciting in bed as she had been while posing. She let me do most of the work but that didn’t stop her from participating. After a short really nice BBBJ to get me nice and hard, we went to straight missionary. She opened her long lanky legs wide and I climbed in between them. She was tight, wet and warm. I slipped into her with ease. As she got into it, she wrapped her long legs around me. I could see her facial expressions as I fucked her tight pussy hard. I watched as her beautiful blue her eyes rolled up under her eyelids, and she closed her eyes. As we fucked, Rachel started to pant, and I could feel her pussy constricting and squeezing my dick. I tried but it was so good, I couldn’t hold out.

    Please read on to: More Rachel.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rachel 005.jpg‎   Rachel 007.jpg‎   Rachel 07.jpg‎   Rachel 09.jpg‎   Rachel 12.jpg‎  

    Rachel 13.jpg‎   Rachel 19.jpg‎   Rachel 18.jpg‎   Rachel 17.jpg‎   Rachel 16.jpg‎  


  3. #2106

    Now we're talking!

    Big booty is why I'm an OYR monger, and I've landed some big, big booty in those parts.

  4. #2105

    Great Ass!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Help me brother! I know you’re a big booty lover. Is Rosa’s Ass fine; or what?
    The kid meant to chime in on her when the pics were first posted but never got around to it.. You can tell Rosa's body is built for ass cause even though she's skinny, or appears to be a spinner, that ass is still very visible.. The kid would like to see her before she started her hard lifestyle.. That ass was probably real popuplar when she was a youngin.. For a chic her size that ass is amazing.

  5. #2104

    Big Booty vs Noassatol

    Study says…A Girl with a Big Booty is healthier, versus girls with a case of Noassatol.

    The big difference between Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Rosa? Rosa is available!!!

    You can look at these pictures of famous women with big butts and dream. Or; you can get up off of your ass and go out and find Rosa. What the hell. If it makes you feel better, just close your eyes and fantasize you’re doing Kim Kardashian while you’re fucking Rosa.

    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    I haven't seen Beautiful. Beautiful's number 410-262-0027 is used by Lady Logan in DC with a different photo. The left photo below (Beautiful) got seven hits on Tineye, the right photo (Lady Logan) got no Tineye hits.

    I may take a shot at it if I'm in the mood for a theme park sized butt.
    The picture, “Beautiful,” was originally posted by a fellow monger in Baltimore. (Click this link to read the original post.).

    I’m thinking this ad is a FAKE. Rosa’s booty is REAL.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beyonce.jpg‎   Jennifer Lopez.jpg‎   Kim Kardashian.jpg‎   coco.jpg‎   Melyssa Ford.jpg‎  

    Nice Bottom.jpg‎   beautiful.jpg‎   big butts.jpg‎   Fun Loving.jpg‎   Rosa - A Fantasy  Come True.jpg‎  


  6. #2103

    Re: A Big Fish

    Like you, FreakLikDat, I’ve developed a real fondness for the Hispanic Street Walker. Moyua has rung my bell so many times, I get a hard on every time I think about her. Girls like Moyua and Sabrina (Another of my favorites) will often take it upon themselves to provide those extras that make this hobby so exciting. Even when they’re not part of a Ménage à trios, they use their unique body types to make things interesting. This is yet another reason for dating a girl over, and over, and over again.

    Maria did have a fresh “C section,” cut. It was still pink. I’m no doctor, but, it looked healed to me. I haven’t given up on finding her and finding out what happened. Now that I have found three girls who might be willing to work together – I can’t get the idea of a mini orgy out of my mind.

    Rosa has that kind of bottom you often see displayed in rap videos. There was recently a picture of a girl, fully dressed, with a Rosa like ass in the photo gallery. Most of the time when you meet a girl with a booty like Rosa’s, it’s on a big girl. If it wasn’t for her ass, with her slim body, some guys would call Rosa a spinner. And let’s not forget her perky firm, responsive tits. How many times have I been with an otherwise attractive girl and wished she had boobs like Rosa’s. And, even though my camera didn’t quite capture it, she is a cutie. A cute face, nice boobs, slim firm body, clear bronze complexion and a bottom the gods would fight over – what’s there not to like. Did anyone notice that Rosa’s clit is visible even when left alone.

    I pride myself with being an equal opportunity, “Ho Monger.” If the girl looks good, and she’s willing – I’ll fuck her. I know that there’re some who don’t share my idea of equality in pussy. There are those among us who prefer only white pussy. And there are those who only date black pussy. There will be some who will avoid Moyua, Maria and Rosa out of fear. Others will avoid these girls because they’re Hispanic. These are the same guys who are always complaining about substandard performances. Yet; they’ll pass up girls like Moyua and Sabrina. Girls who are always willing to do the things that bring a monger back for more. Sadly; they’ll never know what they’re missing.

    Life is what you make of it.

    CookyJar

  7. #2102

    Re: A Big Fish

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    As we drove on to the Carlyle, Rosa told me of a nice black guy who had taken her pictures. She said, "He was very nice, " "I liked him. " That's when it hit me. I knew there was something about her. She continued to talk about this black guy and how nice he was. She was talking about none other than "FreakLikDat".

    CookyJar
    What a great report CJ absolutely one of the best I've read so far. I wanted to to see how everything ended before a posted a comment. Because once I saw Rosa pics I remembered my encounter with her. It's good to see that she still looks the same as she did when I met her and her booty still looks great. I'm going to have to get her again and put that baby oil that I have in my monger kit to use. I also remember Maria, but she use to go by the name chena and was hiding a pregnancy. I wanted her bad but she didn't want to go to far from the ave because of a guy see was with. I still haven't hooked up with Moyua but been seeing her everytime I hit the K. One day I'm just going to holla at her just to introduce myself to her to see how our chemistry is.

    Thanks again CJ for the great story & pics!

  8. #2101

    Rosa, A big Fish in Another Pond - contines

    I totally agree with FreakLikDat and what he said in his review Rosa HSW . My experience may have been different because of the events that had occurred early. Maybe she thought I was a big spender. Maybe what had happened between Maria and Moyua was still on her mind. Maybe it was as simple as, YMMV


    Fucking Rosa isn’t for the light hearted. If you want to fuck her right – you better come prepared to lay some heavy pipe.

    I wouldn’t go so far as to say her pussy is big. But; it isn’t exactly tight either. IMHO, it’s just right.

    As an old girlfriend of mine use to say, “Oop! It’s slippery when it’s wet.”

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rosa 51.jpg‎   Rosa 52.jpg‎   Rosa 60.jpg‎   Rosa 63.jpg‎   Rosa 64.jpg‎  

    Rosa 65.jpg‎   Rosa 017.jpg‎   Rosa 018.jpg‎   Rosa 61.jpg‎   Rosa 62.jpg‎  


  9. #2100

    Rosa, A big Fish in Another Pond - contines

    Rosa’s BBBJ was nice. She had gotten a chance to show off her talents when we were with Moyua. But as I said, Moyua was better. However, maybe Rosa would have been better if Moyua hadn’t been there urging her on.

    On a car date Rosa’s BJ would be fine. In a room, why would anybody no want to hit that body?

    IMHO, dating Rosa is about the body and the booty.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rosa 58.jpg‎   Rosa 50.jpg‎   Rosa 45.jpg‎   Rosa 54.jpg‎   Rosa 59.jpg‎  

    Rosa 69.jpg‎   Rosa 56.jpg‎   Rosa 72.jpg‎   Rosa 73.jpg‎   Rosa 67.jpg‎  


  10. #2099

    Rosa, A big Fish in Another Pond - contines

    I tried fucking her in a number of positions. She was into it. Most didn’t work. Mish and doggie were the two best positions by far. If I were at home or had some time to plan, I could come up with at least a dozen ways to fuck Rosa.

    If I was still into anal, I would have loved to push her up against the wall and fuck her anally, godfather style. Bang, bang, bang; up against the wall.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rosa 53.jpg‎   Rosa 55.jpg‎   Rosa 49.jpg‎   Rosa 43.jpg‎   Rosa 42.jpg‎  

    Rosa 40.jpg‎   Rosa 46.jpg‎   Rosa 44.jpg‎   Rosa 47.jpg‎   Rosa 70.jpg‎  


  11. #2098

    Rosa, A big Fish in Another Pond - contines

    Before I ended up fucking Rosa Doggie on the bed. I started out fucking her sitting on the dresser/desk (See Rosa 32 & 33). It was awkward and I couldn’t hit but a couple of stokes. But; the pussy was good.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rosa 005.jpg‎   Rosa 015.jpg‎   Rosa 31.jpg‎   Rosa 41.jpg‎   Rosa 007.jpg‎  

    Rosa 30.jpg‎   Rosa 34.jpg‎   Rosa 011.jpg‎   Rosa 013.jpg‎   Rosa 014.jpg‎  


  12. #2097

    Rosa, A big Fish in Another Pond

    Moyua walked me to my car. I had given Rosa a $10 tip on top of the standard Kensington Avenue rates. Maria had gotten the same thing, minus the tip. But, I was holding onto Moyua’s compensation because I wanted to talk to her alone. We sat inside of my car and talked.

    I explained to Moyua that I did not like was she had done. That kind of thing just wasn’t necessary. She probably could have handled it better, later. The worst part wasn’t that she had hit the girl. The worst part was that she had done it while a potential client was in the house. A lot of guys would have bailed when they had heard the noise. Then I told her what really had me so pissed off. She had lost me what could have been my very own private little orgy. I reminded her that I always treat her special whenever she helped me organize these little extras. A four way orgy with Moyua, Maria, Rosa and I would have been a nice adventure – and I would have likely been very bighearted, with her tip. I told her that. I told her It just wasn’t good business thinking on her part. Moyua agreed and said she had fuck things up. As it was, I gave her a nice tip. Moyua reached across the seat and gave me a big hug. She asked if I was alright. She got out of the car and walked around the corner. I drove off in the opposite direction.

    When I got to the other end of the block, Rosa was there waiting. She was waiting right where I had told her to wait. Before we had left the house, I had taken a quick opportunity to ask Rosa to meet me near Lehigh Avenue. Fortunately for me, Rosa understood my English better that I understood hers.

    As it turned out, Rosa does speak English. She speaks with a heavy accent and a lot of slang. I haven’t planned on dating Rosa; I wanted to see if she had a contact number. I wanted a chance at her bodacious booty. Rosa got into my car and we drove off. As I looked at her in her street clothes, I was reminded of what laid underneath. I suddenly and pleasantly realized that the little blue pharmaceutical was still working. I offered Rosa a trip to the Carlyle.

    On the way, Rosa got very talkative. She laughed tensely as she claimed that Moyua had made her nervous. She repeated this a few times as we drove. Apparently Rosa had been afraid after she had seen Moyua hit Maria. She promised, “I will be good with you, she made me so nervous.” Rosa also wanted to know how much I’d given Moyua. She tried to guess, starting with $50 and working her was down. I told her that I couldn’t tell her Moyus business. I told her that Moyua and I dated a lot and that she was a friend. I told her that if she was good, I would treat her like I did Moyua. She could be my friend too.

    As we drove on to the Carlyle, Rosa told me of a nice black guy who had taken her pictures. She said, “He was very nice,” “I liked him.” That’s when it hit me. I knew there was something about her. She continued to talk about this black guy and how nice he was. She was talking about none other than ”FreakLikDat”.

    Once we got to the Carlyle, Rosa really got loose. She joked with the desk clerk like they were old pals (He didn’t seem to recognize her). In the room she quickly undressed and gyrated her pretty body, while making up her own poses.

    After finishing the pictures, the sight of Rosa beautiful body had my dick standing at attention again. The sight of her fabulous ass (and that extra dose of blue pill) had my dick hard and standing up again abnormally fast. Visions of Rosa and Moyua making out were running though my imagination. Add to this the images of an orgy lost. I was psyched. Rosa was standing in front of me as I undressed. She helped me undo my shirt and pants. I let my boxers drop and threw them on the chair. We both were standing and Rosa played with my chest hairs. She asked in her heavy accent, “You want me to give you a blow job?” “Later, maybe,” I told her. I took her by her waist and swung her around. I pulled her back against me. I wrapped my arms around her and with my right hand I grabbed her at the throat and tilted her head back. I could smell a light fragrance as I kissed her on her neck. My other hand was gently pinching her nipple. She arched her back slightly and my dick found the crack of her ass. As I grinded on her behind she rotated her hips.

    I dropped my left hand down and wrapped my arm around her waist. I lift her slightly and slowly move a few inches and dropped her on the bed. She flipped and sat there waiting. I stood at the edge of the bed and stoked my dick as she watched. I slipped on a condom and add some extra lube. I wanted this to be a slow easy comfortable fuck for the both of us. I said, in the nastiest, throaty tone that I could muster, “I want to fuck you.” I wanted her to hear the lust in my voice. Rosa moved back onto the bed and hiked her legs up so that her thighs touched her breast. “No!” I said, “Turn over.” I turned her myself and started rubbing her ass. She got up on her knees and stuck it out as far as she could. Her ass looked unfucking believable. I stood up on the bed and rubbed my dick on her ass, down in between her butt cheeks. I tickled my dick head with her pussy hairs. I brought my dick close to her pussy.

    It was like a dream coming true. Rosa’s ass was finally going to be mine. Her ass was mine too fuck. Her pussy was moist and wet, easy for my dick to ease into. I started gently stroking my dick in and out of Rosa’s pussy. It felt amazing. Her big ass cheeks cushioned my dick as I fucked her. Her pussy was tight and warm. As I stoked her pussy with my dick, I rode and press up against her butt. She started to moan as I grinded up against her ass and forced my dick deeper into her pussy.

    “Fuck me hard” Rosa whispered. I started going faster. I reached around her and slid my hands down from her waist to her sleek stomach and I started rubbing it. As I fucked her harder I reached a hand for her breasts. I was grabbing whatever I could, ass, tits, whatever; I stoked her back, pulled hair, pinched neeples. I was fucking her hard and her ass cheeks took on a vibrating motion as they hit up against me and I rammed into her as hard as I could. I grabbed her firm tits and squeezed the nipple tightly. This made her moan in pain and groan in pleasure. She started to pound her ass back uncontrollably.

    I went as hard as I could, for as long as I could. Who knows if I will ever get a chance at another ass like Rosa’s? Finally I couldn’t take any more, I came.
    We didn’t speak for a while. I had no words.

    Finally Rosa said, “Wow! You fucked me good.”

    And…

    This fish tale begins, where most fish tails end.
    With a school of fool fish playin' hooky from school, but gettin caught AND LIKIN' IT!!!



    My fish tale ends just where it begun; with me wondering, what’s next.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rosa 004.jpg‎   Rosa 008.jpg‎   Rosa 28.jpg‎   Rosa 32.jpg‎   Rosa 33.jpg‎  

    Rosa 016.jpg‎   Rosa 36.jpg‎   Rosa 38.jpg‎   Rosa 35.jpg‎   Rosa 019.jpg‎  


  13. #2096

    You are the man!

    I have been an observer of your magic for years. You are truly a monger GOD. I have tried the philly area several times when I can but I can not match your prowess. Please keep the stories and pics going. You are my hero, dude!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Okay! Now where was I? Oh! Yeah! The Ménage à trios.

    Moyua took off her clothing revealing her hot sexy little body. Then she took off my shirt and started licking my nipples.

    “Mmmm poppy.” Moyua moaned as she kissed my hairy chest.

    Then she (Moyua) said something in Spanish and Rosa joined us. Moyua started rubbing and fingering Rosa’s pussy as she continued to lick and kiss my body. Rosa moaned softly and began a slow rotation with her glorious hips. I moved away from the action, behind Rosa; I wanted to get a better view. I got my camera and tried to capture the scene. It wasn’t easy. It was difficult to get many good pictures because they were not posing, they were fucking. Moyua stopped fingering Rosa and started kissing her passionately, on the neck, the shoulders and down to her perky tits. Moyua spoke in Spanish again and Rosa loosened up and started licking and sucking Moyua nipples. As they were kissing they flipped around so that Rosa was on top and she was tonguing Moyua’s upper body.

    Did I mention how horny I was? I had forgotten all about Maria and the blow job she had given me. I was standing there watching two incredibly sexy women making out naked. I had to resist the extremely strong urge to dive in and trying to fuck them both.

    Rosa was sucking on one of Moyua’s nipples. Moyua was moaning. She sounded hot as she moaned and groaned while looking at me over Rosa’s shoulder. With her eyes, Moyua motioned to me to sit next to them. She patted the bed next to her for me to sit. As she did this Moyua pushed Rosa’s head further down her body and Rosa started eating her out. As I stood there undressing and watching. Rosa seemed to get hotter and hornier. She was going all out.

    “OHHHH Shit ” I heard Moyua say, while rubbing her own nipples.


    Rosa rotated her ass over Moyua while never taking her mouth off of her pussy. They were now in the 69 position eating each other out. Moyua reached around grabbed Rosa’s luscious ass cheeks and brought her head up to get deeper into Rosa’s pussy. Rosa’s hands were spreading Moyua’s legs apart to get better access.

    It seemed like Moyua found a good spot with her tongue as Rosa started moaning. She took her mouth out of Moyua’s pussy and looked at me and moaned. She looked so fucking hot. I sat down next to them. Moyua said something to Rosa and she rotated her body right side up and started sucking my nipples while playing with my dick


    I couldn’t believe how hot the scene had just been. I don’t think that porn stars could have put together a better girl on girl scene than Moyua and Rosa had just did.

    My dick was rock hard. Moyua noticed this and again she said something to Rosa.

    I stood up and looked down on these two beauties. Actually I was a bit stunned. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I indicated that I wanted them to come to me. Holding my dick in my hand, I blazingly said, “It’s my turn.”

    Rosa and Moyua were on their knees in front of me; bowing down to my stiff dick. Rosa started licking my balls and Moyua went straight for the dick. I was getting double head. It felt so good. They alternated, but it was mostly Moyua that sucked my dick. Rosa was good, but Moyua was better. Since I had just cummed a little while ago it took a while for me to nut again. Neither Moyua nor Rosa seemed to mind. There was never the slightest hint of a rush. I couldn’t hold it any longer and finally exploded (mostly in Moyua’s mouth). Rosa and Moyua both looked up, opened their mouths wide and closed their eyes. I wiped a few drops of my nut on their lips. It was all I had left after nut number two. After they noticed that I had stopped cumming, they opened their eyes. They spoke to each other in Spanish. Moyua asked, “Are you alright, poppy.” (Moyua always ask me that after our dates.) Then Rosa spoke to Moyua in Spanish. Mayua translated, “She wants to know if you want to fuck her.” Not now,” was all I could say, “Maybe later.”

    And…

    This fish tale begins, where most fish tails end.
    With a school of fool fish playin' hooky from school, but gettin caught AND LIKIN' IT!!!

    My fish tale ends with: Rosa, A big Fish in Another Pond.

    CookyJar

  14. #2095
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 149

    "B"

    This will be brief. I was on the ave last Thursday and picked up "B" near the 7/11. We did the normal LE check and then we drove around for a bit until we found safe spot. I was in the mood to slide but forgot my condoms. She said she could pick some up at a corner store but I passed (only the black and gold box for me) and we agreed on $30 for a BBBJCIM. Her technique was very good. Slow, sloppy wet, and a whole lot of suction. During, I commented that it's a shame that I passed on the slide. She stopped and said, for another $30, we could slide without one. She said that it would be "well worth my while. " As good as that suction action was, I actually thought about it before I declined and asked her to continue. Anyway, after a bit, I nutted and she took every drop. Held it while she lick the excess, and then spit. We exchanged numbers and dropped her off at, what she told me was her house.

    I have been very busy and have not been able to go back since. Does anyone know who this girl is? She appeared to be latina. Short, maybe 5'4" or 5'5". Black hair. She was wearing sort of gold capris (I do not remember the top she wore). Has anyone been with her and can attest to how good the punane is? Any info would be appreciated.

  15. #2094

    Rosa, Moyua and me, makes three.

    Okay! Now where was I? Oh! Yeah! The Ménage à trios.

    Moyua took off her clothing revealing her hot sexy little body. Then she took off my shirt and started licking my nipples.

    “Mmmm poppy.” Moyua moaned as she kissed my hairy chest.

    Then she (Moyua) said something in Spanish and Rosa joined us. Moyua started rubbing and fingering Rosa’s pussy as she continued to lick and kiss my body. Rosa moaned softly and began a slow rotation with her glorious hips. I moved away from the action, behind Rosa; I wanted to get a better view. I got my camera and tried to capture the scene. It wasn’t easy. It was difficult to get many good pictures because they were not posing, they were fucking. Moyua stopped fingering Rosa and started kissing her passionately, on the neck, the shoulders and down to her perky tits. Moyua spoke in Spanish again and Rosa loosened up and started licking and sucking Moyua nipples. As they were kissing they flipped around so that Rosa was on top and she was tonguing Moyua’s upper body.

    Did I mention how horny I was? I had forgotten all about Maria and the blow job she had given me. I was standing there watching two incredibly sexy women making out naked. I had to resist the extremely strong urge to dive in and trying to fuck them both.

    Rosa was sucking on one of Moyua’s nipples. Moyua was moaning. She sounded hot as she moaned and groaned while looking at me over Rosa’s shoulder. With her eyes, Moyua motioned to me to sit next to them. She patted the bed next to her for me to sit. As she did this Moyua pushed Rosa’s head further down her body and Rosa started eating her out. As I stood there undressing and watching. Rosa seemed to get hotter and hornier. She was going all out.

    “OHHHH Shit ” I heard Moyua say, while rubbing her own nipples.


    Rosa rotated her ass over Moyua while never taking her mouth off of her pussy. They were now in the 69 position eating each other out. Moyua reached around grabbed Rosa’s luscious ass cheeks and brought her head up to get deeper into Rosa’s pussy. Rosa’s hands were spreading Moyua’s legs apart to get better access.

    It seemed like Moyua found a good spot with her tongue as Rosa started moaning. She took her mouth out of Moyua’s pussy and looked at me and moaned. She looked so fucking hot. I sat down next to them. Moyua said something to Rosa and she rotated her body right side up and started sucking my nipples while playing with my dick


    I couldn’t believe how hot the scene had just been. I don’t think that porn stars could have put together a better girl on girl scene than Moyua and Rosa had just did.

    My dick was rock hard. Moyua noticed this and again she said something to Rosa.

    I stood up and looked down on these two beauties. Actually I was a bit stunned. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I indicated that I wanted them to come to me. Holding my dick in my hand, I blazingly said, “It’s my turn.”

    Rosa and Moyua were on their knees in front of me; bowing down to my stiff dick. Rosa started licking my balls and Moyua went straight for the dick. I was getting double head. It felt so good. They alternated, but it was mostly Moyua that sucked my dick. Rosa was good, but Moyua was better. Since I had just cummed a little while ago it took a while for me to nut again. Neither Moyua nor Rosa seemed to mind. There was never the slightest hint of a rush. I couldn’t hold it any longer and finally exploded (mostly in Moyua’s mouth). Rosa and Moyua both looked up, opened their mouths wide and closed their eyes. I wiped a few drops of my nut on their lips. It was all I had left after nut number two. After they noticed that I had stopped cumming, they opened their eyes. They spoke to each other in Spanish. Moyua asked, “Are you alright, poppy.” (Moyua always ask me that after our dates.) Then Rosa spoke to Moyua in Spanish. Mayua translated, “She wants to know if you want to fuck her.” Not now,” was all I could say, “Maybe later.”

    And…

    This fish tale begins, where most fish tails end.
    With a school of fool fish playin' hooky from school, but gettin caught AND LIKIN' IT!!!

    My fish tale ends with: Rosa, A big Fish in Another Pond.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua and Rosa 005 copy.jpg‎   Moyua and Rosa 007.jpg‎   Moyua and Rosa 006.jpg‎   Moyua and Rosa 26.jpg‎   Moyua and Rosa 27.jpg‎  

    Moyua and Rosa 21.jpg‎   Moyua and Rosa 23.jpg‎   Moyua and Rosa 22.jpg‎   Moyua and Rosa 24.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape