Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2188

    In the area past couple of days

    I love the Michigan ave stretch, always have and always will. From the days of the Hollywood Hookers (and years before that even!) till today, I have found the best ass on this stretch.

    Yesterday, I was driving around and saw a few cuties in the area. I happened to talk with a 25ish HSW. 7 face (5-6 body due to wrinkly / sagging tits). I traveled the Vernor route and did not see anything, nothing on Fort either. I have a number for the HSW for seniors, forgot the name though.

    Today, I was in the area and saw a knock out blonde 9 face / 9 body walking roughly 18-20, 5'4".120 lbs. I went right past her and flipped around the block for the scoop. By the time I turned around she was gone, I scouted the area for a bit hoping she might return and never saw her again. I stopped and grabbed a nice 5'2" 100 lb 25 yr old brunette spinner. Very cute face, lots of freckles and a cute little mouth with angelina jolie lips! We chatted for a bit and settled on. 20 for bbbjcimtc. I dropped her off (and multiple other girls lately) east of Livernois along the Frontage road of 94, about 5-6 blocks in. I believe there is a crack house over there as they all seem to go to the same house. Amanda, this girl and a couple of others seem to frequent this location. As she got out of the car, she had dropped her crack pipe (yay me!) on the seat. She apologized sincerely about dropping it, but the damage would have been done already had we been pulled over.

    As you read this, note I do not condone describing mongers cars; HOWEVER, I do not condone the girls getting the shit beat out of them. On the way back we began chatting about the girls in the area and some of the problems they had been having. Lo and behold, this was the girl who had the issue with the Red Explorer. She indicated that he was a "football player sized" black man, who ended up taking her to a local bar that he had keys to. He apparently opened the bar and poured her several drinks and proceeded to get very rough with her. She also talked about the dealers looking for a Silver Ford Ranger. She indicated that the black guy that drove this ranger, called himself "Tommy" and liked to beat girls, choke them out and tell them he will cut their throat if they do not do what he wants them to do. He then drops them off after roughing them up and refuses to pay them, stealing anything they have on them. If your reading this and frequent the area in these vehicles. They are watching for you.

    Today there was nothing on Vernor or Fort between the hours of 2:30-4:30. I did see several other WSW in the older range of 30-50 on Michigan ave.

  2. #2187
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    The last few days of hunting it seem a little slow with the SW, anyone else notice this?
    Uncle has been particularly active in all areas lately. Don't know if they got new grant money or if it's a revenue increasing drive, but WTF!

    The Triangle has been extremely bad. Last night there were three cars doing a recon mission of their own working the streets in a grid pattern. Got to love

    It when uncle's car has a headlight out. I wonder if they do that on purpose or rig a switch to do it. Saw at least 5 girls out while this was going on but leo

    Didn't seem to bother with them even though they were keeping an eye. This usually means they're looking for someone and the heat goes off like a light

    Switch when they find what they're looking for.

    Thing is there's been a few newbies in triangle / brightmoor area. Would liked to have sampled at least the one I managed to speak with but I've been run

    Out the last three nights in a row. Most other areas have either been real slow or way too much leo.

  3. #2186

    It has been very slow

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    The last few days of hunting it seem a little slow with the SW, anyone else notice this?
    I cruised Michigan and also Vernor a few times recently, and there hasn't really been anyone worth mentioning around. There were a few average ones out the other night, including the two slightly rotund LSWers that are always out, but they all disappeared quickly. It was like this a few weeks ago, and then it picked up and there were lots of younger, good looking girls out. Hopefully that is what happens soon or I may be forced to pick up one of those fatties, LOL.

  4. #2185

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Throtbngr,

    This is an official cease and desist order to you on your use of the term "Gem #" I have a patent on the use of the term "Gem #" so please Cease and Desist.

    LOL, just busting your balls my friend. Keep up the good work and Safe hunting.

    J. W.
    Okay JW I will try and be a little more creative in the future! LOL To answer your other post I have noticed it to be a little slow lately also! Not sure what is going on. Maybe a recent LE sweep has gotten the good ones off the street for now? You know how uncle is when it gets too hot! Not Sure though. I may try some of my less traveled areas for recon just to see if its all over or just a couple of spots.

  5. #2184
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Snow the last few times I went out, you real mongers will know who and where I am talking about.
    She's a nice girl but did you find service to be below par? FS seems to almost be painful to her.

  6. #2183

    Nicole. Triangle

    Well I got a little lucky tonight. Its been dry for me in the triangle for nearly a month. I've seen very few walkers out. I was driving down a side street and spotted a young looking WSW. Came around and back down the next street and picked her up. Said her name was Nicole. WSW. I'm terrible at age but she looked young and acted young. Thinking around 21. She was about 5"6' or so, thin but with some weight (not stick thin). Brown hair. She had an attractive face. She had rather prominent teeth. She was particularly quiet except for some nervous laughter. She was probably on something. Offered 25, she wanted more but took what I had. Was decent technique but didn't catch. I'd repeat in a pinch, particularly with how quiet that area has been.

  7. #2182
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    The last few days of hunting it seem a little slow with the SW, anyone else notice this?
    My main stomping ground is the triangle and it has been exceptionally quiet. I have seen the same 40-45 year old WSW up by city limits on many an evening, but even though she looks pretty good for her age I've been looking for younger. Its been dead dead dead around the vic and on woodbine for many weeks now. I've seen a few stragglers up at GR recently but I really don't like to pick up off GR. Also seen the same older BSWs coming across the road at tele and fenkle, but again not interested. Always something available in brightmore, but usually either far too fat, old or ugly (or often all 3 combined). I've only twice seen something there that I'd pick up (either I'm too picky or not nearly as lucky as some are in that area).

  8. #2181
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Snow the last few times I went out, you real mongers will know who and where I am talking about.
    Thought I might have seen her tonight kitty-corner from the Valero. If it was her, she has lost a bit of weight in the face (and not in a good way, she was thin already). Picked her up 2 times in the past in that immediate area and she was above average in my experiences. Whatever she is on tends to keep her talking non-stop unless you put something in her mouth, but I didn't particularly mind, and I was willing to keep her quiet in time.

  9. #2180

    Patience in the triangle

    After failing to find a steady I went back to the triangle and found patience. (dirty blonde nice tits heavy in the hips.) we agreed on a covered BJ for twenty. Found a spot and she pulled off her pants and wanted to go to it to get it over with. Now I don't last long but she stopped twice to see if I nutted. When I did just to finish it felt like a waist of a twenty.

  10. #2179

    Treat number 1

    I was doing recon a couple days ago when I saw what I thought must be a movie star who got lost. To my suprise I got the look from her, and so I circled around and picked her up. Treat number 1 is a 20 year old WSW with blond hair and perky breasts, and is new to the hobby. I would rate both her looks and her service as 10 on a scale of one to ten. She is willing to do BBBJ for a minimum of $45 plus at least a $20 tip or CFS for $90 plus a tip of $20 or more. I went for a BBBJ this time around and it was great, she's very talented. I tipped her $30 so total cost for the date was $75. This is not one of the cheap $50 working girls. Serious inquiries only, PM me for location and phone number if you're a Senior member. I don't get a cut or profit from this in any way, just trying to help my fellow mongers. This one is a real "treat", get her before someone decides to keep her for themselves, which will happen soon I would bet.

    HonestSam

  11. #2178

    Saturday Night Tour

    Toured the ususal spots Saturday but could not find what I was looking for so I gave my little gem a call. As I am heading her way from GF down Warren Ave I see at least 5 SW's betw GF and EG! I circled around for 2 of them and 1 was pretty decent WSW looked late 20s about 5'2" 110lbs blue jeans and a pink T shirt! However my gem was getting impatient and started to call me (I guess she was anxious to see me) LOL I will call her gem #1 Jenn Great DT bbbjtcim and spit for the standard market rate! Will be hitting the area soon to find the pink T shirt girl though!

  12. #2177

    Mich Ave Stroll

    Toured Mich Ave today. Man, was it hot out there. I mean temp, not Uncle Leo. I circled the stroll for a while, and saw ABSOLUTELY nothing. Decided to go for the sure thing, and stopped off at Club Venus (see report in SC thread). After that, took one last ditch drive down the stroll. As I was reaching the end of my tour, I glanced a blond down a side street. She looked TGTBT, but I circled back, and picked up Jennifer. See report below.

  13. #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I think I just got my hands on this one, Michigan Ave and Livernois, by the Conney.

    Jennifer, WSW. 25yo, petite, cute face, nice girl, body is a little rough from having kids, got a good BBBJTC, BLS, will repeat, I am sure the second date will be much better.
    Saw this one today. As described. Good BBBJ, followed by FS. Very cute. Loved to fick. Did not lie about her pu$$why being tight. I'll pick her up again for sure. One of the best looking girls on the Michigan stroll.

  14. #2175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Starr on Gratiot? Very cool girl. I fixed a toilet for her before. These pics are from her BP ad. I have not seen her around in some time though. Pics don't do her justice.
    I think she was a stripper at Tycoons at one time.

  15. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    The only one out on john at 2pm today. Redhead, skinny. I have seen her a lot lately. North of 6 a few blocks.
    That's Amber. She's fallen downhill quickly the past few weeks. Sunken cheeks. Anorexic. The H has been quick to do its work this time around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape