Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,966 to 16,980 of 19140
-
07-02-11 05:20 #2175Senior Member

Posts: 1019I think she was a stripper at Tycoons at one time.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-11 17:05 #2174Senior Member

Posts: 270That's Amber. She's fallen downhill quickly the past few weeks. Sunken cheeks. Anorexic. The H has been quick to do its work this time around.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-11 15:07 #2173Senior Member

Posts: 40Jean Are
Drove up the R last night around 11. Cute young Asian or hispanic SW was strolling south of 7 mile. Older cute Hispanic woman with backpack was strolling closer to Centerfolds. What's with the backpack?
Fairly heavy traffic, mongers and civilians, but I didn't notice my uncle on the prowl.
-
07-01-11 09:47 #2172Senior Member

Posts: 61Michigan Ave / Vernor
I took a drive down Michigan Ave early this morning and it was dead. No SW's, no LE, nothing.
So I headed over to Vernor, and that seemed pretty quiet also. There was someone in the shadows by one of the gas stations, and when I came back around I saw that it was ASW Judy so I picked her up and took her to my favorite spot. She always gives good service and isn't any trouble, plus I kind of like that I can't always really understand what she is saying because of the accent. Really good BBBJ for $20 + $5 tip.
-
07-01-11 01:31 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 409How many years back are we talking JW? Can't recall if I ever had any luck on Warren, but sh! T did I pull some WSW hotties off of Plymouth road back in the day. Late 90's early 2K. All the way from the old rams horn on Tele and Plymouth down past Outer Drive. The notel at O. D. Was a favorite. Use to find them at the notells on Tele between Plymouth and Joy also. Hell I got the invite inside the 7/11 at Joy more than once. Use to be able to find a looker anywhere in that general area.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Did see two 7's (definite WSW's) go in 7/11 not to long ago but someone's uncle was alert and rolled into the lot just as I was getting out to get a Dew. They gave me the "bummer dude" look and ran back across Tele to the notell.
Those were the days. Once in a blue moon I still drive through when things are slow but I haven't seen anything in years. Was told in a dream recently that some dreaming does take place at the notells farther down Plymouth (Evergreen area?). So it might be a long shot for the right place at the right time? YMMV along with the quality.
-
07-01-11 00:52 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 742Funny thing I noticed since SF has been under construction. Coming from GF (I usually don't come from that direction) I have seen a couple of People walking Just east of SF. It was too dark to tell if they were m or f so I just kept going. I am always a little reluctant to monger that close to an Alternative lifestyle bar because of TS and TV! Did I just miss that part of the stroll or is that a new spot to check out?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-11 17:04 #2169Senior Member

Posts: 103
-
06-30-11 16:33 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 409What was the Donation? Inquiring minds want to know. Think I saw this one a few days ago but I had a load from home depot and a passenger with me.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-11 14:42 #2167Senior Member

Posts: 486Found her
She is a real nice girl. She was very cool about the above. I dreamed that she asked for and got. 25 for BBJTCWS. Not the best but worth a repeat. Easily the most together SW in that area and very cute.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-11 13:04 #2166Senior Member

Posts: 742Warren Ave
It used to be a good stroll. I have had several good dreams over the years about warren from SF to EG I even got lucky once heading out of the area got to warren and outer dr saw a WSW (Amanda) walking out of the trailer park and got great bbbjtcim about a year ago. As of late it seems to have become a haven for hoodrats! Once in a while you can get lucky though. I heard a story about a few guys that were picking up the girls to rob them also heard a story about LE cracking down on that area. I was told thats why the area has been dry, SW wise anyway.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-11 08:15 #2165Senior Member

Posts: 486Eva / Ava?
I dreamt I picked her up on Tuesday and was wanting a first class job, but she asks me to first drive over to some guy's place just S of 7, so she can get some cream for a rash that she had on her arm. She tells me to wait, it'll just be a minute. I'm waiting for about 5 minutes and I notice that the homeowner 2 doors away is getting into her car and is giving me the eye. I move the car up a bit and I notice the other neighbor looks like she's on the phone as she's looking at my car. I was concerned that she was calling her Uncle, so I took off and drove around the block. After about 10 minutes had passed since the drop off, I took off.
Originally Posted by Conoman
[View Original Post]
She seems like a nice girl but those "drive me here" requests are a RX for trouble. I'm still going to try to find her.
-
06-29-11 23:33 #2164Senior Member

Posts: 299Warren
Warren? As in Warren Ave? Is there an actual stroll there or is it like Fenkell or Plymouth. Where you can find a hoodrat just about anywhere at anytime?
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-11 16:47 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 409I did a drive about last night as well. Uncle was just starting to roll on G on the east side. Saw one brunette with walking with a black dude but she disappeared before I could round about. Headed for the triangle. Saw one BSW near the Vic in a car. She flashed the lights and waved at me but I kept going as I was on a mission to find something else.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
Came across blonde Tony. She's got dark hair now. Talked to her for a few as there was some dude that kept parking his vehicle a street away from her and then getting out and yelling at her to "come here". Then he'd get back in and circle around her a few times and do it again. Said she was getting pretty freaked out about it. Did a loop or two and then Uncle came through in an aggressive manner so I figured it was time to go elsewhere. Didn't see anything else. Oh yea, one plumper walking the sides behind the city limits. Dish rag blonde with greasy looking hair. Enough loving there for two of me. Passed.
I was pretty beat so I head back east to the G per recent reports. Saw the uncle fest the previous report mentioned and figured the night was a bust. I tried a couple of #'s I had with no luck. I did see the blonde at the bus stop at 7&G again also. Looked like she was sleeping with her head tucked between her knees.
-
06-29-11 16:11 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 742Upgrade!
Seeing as how the mongering Bosses have opened the books to allow me in the elite fraternity of senior member I felt it was my duty to celebrate! And what better way than to hit the pavement and see whats out? 4AM triangle nothing Fenkell nothing Warren nothing Called my favorite from the area Jenn No answer WTF? So I hit my latest hot spot the big G Too Hott! Saw 5 of my uncles within a 1 mile span of one another. At the break of dawn decided to head home but did a pass on the R real quick and to my suprise the infamous Amber was out! I haven't picked her up her in about a year last couple of times I saw her you guys beat me too her! LOL So I scooped the yellow hoodie wearing hoover for DT bbbjtcim and spit? WTF? She used to S! She told me she couldn't swallow it all because it was too much! I like a girl with game! Will be seeing her again soon. PS for those concerned or (maybe not) Amber told me Sara (Knife weilding Sara) Is on a 5 month vacation at the county hotel and resort! As of last night. Shall we all sing ding dong?
-
06-29-11 08:14 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 486See #2455. It was actually fun.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





