Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2182
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    The last few days of hunting it seem a little slow with the SW, anyone else notice this?
    My main stomping ground is the triangle and it has been exceptionally quiet. I have seen the same 40-45 year old WSW up by city limits on many an evening, but even though she looks pretty good for her age I've been looking for younger. Its been dead dead dead around the vic and on woodbine for many weeks now. I've seen a few stragglers up at GR recently but I really don't like to pick up off GR. Also seen the same older BSWs coming across the road at tele and fenkle, but again not interested. Always something available in brightmore, but usually either far too fat, old or ugly (or often all 3 combined). I've only twice seen something there that I'd pick up (either I'm too picky or not nearly as lucky as some are in that area).

  2. #2181
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Snow the last few times I went out, you real mongers will know who and where I am talking about.
    Thought I might have seen her tonight kitty-corner from the Valero. If it was her, she has lost a bit of weight in the face (and not in a good way, she was thin already). Picked her up 2 times in the past in that immediate area and she was above average in my experiences. Whatever she is on tends to keep her talking non-stop unless you put something in her mouth, but I didn't particularly mind, and I was willing to keep her quiet in time.

  3. #2180

    Patience in the triangle

    After failing to find a steady I went back to the triangle and found patience. (dirty blonde nice tits heavy in the hips.) we agreed on a covered BJ for twenty. Found a spot and she pulled off her pants and wanted to go to it to get it over with. Now I don't last long but she stopped twice to see if I nutted. When I did just to finish it felt like a waist of a twenty.

  4. #2179

    Treat number 1

    I was doing recon a couple days ago when I saw what I thought must be a movie star who got lost. To my suprise I got the look from her, and so I circled around and picked her up. Treat number 1 is a 20 year old WSW with blond hair and perky breasts, and is new to the hobby. I would rate both her looks and her service as 10 on a scale of one to ten. She is willing to do BBBJ for a minimum of $45 plus at least a $20 tip or CFS for $90 plus a tip of $20 or more. I went for a BBBJ this time around and it was great, she's very talented. I tipped her $30 so total cost for the date was $75. This is not one of the cheap $50 working girls. Serious inquiries only, PM me for location and phone number if you're a Senior member. I don't get a cut or profit from this in any way, just trying to help my fellow mongers. This one is a real "treat", get her before someone decides to keep her for themselves, which will happen soon I would bet.

    HonestSam

  5. #2178

    Saturday Night Tour

    Toured the ususal spots Saturday but could not find what I was looking for so I gave my little gem a call. As I am heading her way from GF down Warren Ave I see at least 5 SW's betw GF and EG! I circled around for 2 of them and 1 was pretty decent WSW looked late 20s about 5'2" 110lbs blue jeans and a pink T shirt! However my gem was getting impatient and started to call me (I guess she was anxious to see me) LOL I will call her gem #1 Jenn Great DT bbbjtcim and spit for the standard market rate! Will be hitting the area soon to find the pink T shirt girl though!

  6. #2177

    Mich Ave Stroll

    Toured Mich Ave today. Man, was it hot out there. I mean temp, not Uncle Leo. I circled the stroll for a while, and saw ABSOLUTELY nothing. Decided to go for the sure thing, and stopped off at Club Venus (see report in SC thread). After that, took one last ditch drive down the stroll. As I was reaching the end of my tour, I glanced a blond down a side street. She looked TGTBT, but I circled back, and picked up Jennifer. See report below.

  7. #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I think I just got my hands on this one, Michigan Ave and Livernois, by the Conney.

    Jennifer, WSW. 25yo, petite, cute face, nice girl, body is a little rough from having kids, got a good BBBJTC, BLS, will repeat, I am sure the second date will be much better.
    Saw this one today. As described. Good BBBJ, followed by FS. Very cute. Loved to fick. Did not lie about her pu$$why being tight. I'll pick her up again for sure. One of the best looking girls on the Michigan stroll.

  8. #2175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Starr on Gratiot? Very cool girl. I fixed a toilet for her before. These pics are from her BP ad. I have not seen her around in some time though. Pics don't do her justice.
    I think she was a stripper at Tycoons at one time.

  9. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    The only one out on john at 2pm today. Redhead, skinny. I have seen her a lot lately. North of 6 a few blocks.
    That's Amber. She's fallen downhill quickly the past few weeks. Sunken cheeks. Anorexic. The H has been quick to do its work this time around.

  10. #2173

    Jean Are

    Drove up the R last night around 11. Cute young Asian or hispanic SW was strolling south of 7 mile. Older cute Hispanic woman with backpack was strolling closer to Centerfolds. What's with the backpack?

    Fairly heavy traffic, mongers and civilians, but I didn't notice my uncle on the prowl.

  11. #2172

    Michigan Ave / Vernor

    I took a drive down Michigan Ave early this morning and it was dead. No SW's, no LE, nothing.

    So I headed over to Vernor, and that seemed pretty quiet also. There was someone in the shadows by one of the gas stations, and when I came back around I saw that it was ASW Judy so I picked her up and took her to my favorite spot. She always gives good service and isn't any trouble, plus I kind of like that I can't always really understand what she is saying because of the accent. Really good BBBJ for $20 + $5 tip.

  12. #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I like to run Warren Ave form Evergreen to Greenfield (CVS to CVS) on my way to or from the "Triangle & Michigan Ave." I have managed to pull a few 10's off that track over the years.
    How many years back are we talking JW? Can't recall if I ever had any luck on Warren, but sh! T did I pull some WSW hotties off of Plymouth road back in the day. Late 90's early 2K. All the way from the old rams horn on Tele and Plymouth down past Outer Drive. The notel at O. D. Was a favorite. Use to find them at the notells on Tele between Plymouth and Joy also. Hell I got the invite inside the 7/11 at Joy more than once. Use to be able to find a looker anywhere in that general area.

    Did see two 7's (definite WSW's) go in 7/11 not to long ago but someone's uncle was alert and rolled into the lot just as I was getting out to get a Dew. They gave me the "bummer dude" look and ran back across Tele to the notell.

    Those were the days. Once in a blue moon I still drive through when things are slow but I haven't seen anything in years. Was told in a dream recently that some dreaming does take place at the notells farther down Plymouth (Evergreen area?). So it might be a long shot for the right place at the right time? YMMV along with the quality.

  13. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I like to run Warren Ave form Evergreen to Greenfield (CVS to CVS) on my way to or from the "Triangle & Michigan Ave." I have managed to pull a few 10's off that track over the years.
    Funny thing I noticed since SF has been under construction. Coming from GF (I usually don't come from that direction) I have seen a couple of People walking Just east of SF. It was too dark to tell if they were m or f so I just kept going. I am always a little reluctant to monger that close to an Alternative lifestyle bar because of TS and TV! Did I just miss that part of the stroll or is that a new spot to check out?

  14. #2169

    Victoria@M. Ave

    I have digits for SENIOR members. She looks good, performs good, little rushed at end. Doesn't act like an addict. 2-jax for bbj. I'd recommend. Don't upgrade full service. Pics were pricy.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0021.jpg
Views:	2123
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	135813

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0023.jpg
Views:	1817
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	135814

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0022.jpg
Views:	2170
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	135815

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0003.jpg
Views:	1859
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	135816

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0004.jpg
Views:	1705
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	135817

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0027.jpg
Views:	2315
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	135818

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0005.jpg
Views:	1751
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	135819

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0002.jpg
Views:	2056
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	135820

  15. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Lindsay, WSW, early 20's, medium to big build (not fat) nice big B's or small C's, long blond hair, cute face, very nice, got a good BBBJTC, BLS, no rush, have digits for any semi active member. Please do not PM me just to see if you can get it "Serious Inquiries Only" please.
    What was the Donation? Inquiring minds want to know. Think I saw this one a few days ago but I had a load from home depot and a passenger with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape