Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I think I just got my hands on this one, Michigan Ave and Livernois, by the Conney.

    Jennifer, WSW. 25yo, petite, cute face, nice girl, body is a little rough from having kids, got a good BBBJTC, BLS, will repeat, I am sure the second date will be much better.
    Saw this one today. As described. Good BBBJ, followed by FS. Very cute. Loved to fick. Did not lie about her pu$$why being tight. I'll pick her up again for sure. One of the best looking girls on the Michigan stroll.

  2. #2175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Starr on Gratiot? Very cool girl. I fixed a toilet for her before. These pics are from her BP ad. I have not seen her around in some time though. Pics don't do her justice.
    I think she was a stripper at Tycoons at one time.

  3. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    The only one out on john at 2pm today. Redhead, skinny. I have seen her a lot lately. North of 6 a few blocks.
    That's Amber. She's fallen downhill quickly the past few weeks. Sunken cheeks. Anorexic. The H has been quick to do its work this time around.

  4. #2173

    Jean Are

    Drove up the R last night around 11. Cute young Asian or hispanic SW was strolling south of 7 mile. Older cute Hispanic woman with backpack was strolling closer to Centerfolds. What's with the backpack?

    Fairly heavy traffic, mongers and civilians, but I didn't notice my uncle on the prowl.

  5. #2172

    Michigan Ave / Vernor

    I took a drive down Michigan Ave early this morning and it was dead. No SW's, no LE, nothing.

    So I headed over to Vernor, and that seemed pretty quiet also. There was someone in the shadows by one of the gas stations, and when I came back around I saw that it was ASW Judy so I picked her up and took her to my favorite spot. She always gives good service and isn't any trouble, plus I kind of like that I can't always really understand what she is saying because of the accent. Really good BBBJ for $20 + $5 tip.

  6. #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I like to run Warren Ave form Evergreen to Greenfield (CVS to CVS) on my way to or from the "Triangle & Michigan Ave." I have managed to pull a few 10's off that track over the years.
    How many years back are we talking JW? Can't recall if I ever had any luck on Warren, but sh! T did I pull some WSW hotties off of Plymouth road back in the day. Late 90's early 2K. All the way from the old rams horn on Tele and Plymouth down past Outer Drive. The notel at O. D. Was a favorite. Use to find them at the notells on Tele between Plymouth and Joy also. Hell I got the invite inside the 7/11 at Joy more than once. Use to be able to find a looker anywhere in that general area.

    Did see two 7's (definite WSW's) go in 7/11 not to long ago but someone's uncle was alert and rolled into the lot just as I was getting out to get a Dew. They gave me the "bummer dude" look and ran back across Tele to the notell.

    Those were the days. Once in a blue moon I still drive through when things are slow but I haven't seen anything in years. Was told in a dream recently that some dreaming does take place at the notells farther down Plymouth (Evergreen area?). So it might be a long shot for the right place at the right time? YMMV along with the quality.

  7. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I like to run Warren Ave form Evergreen to Greenfield (CVS to CVS) on my way to or from the "Triangle & Michigan Ave." I have managed to pull a few 10's off that track over the years.
    Funny thing I noticed since SF has been under construction. Coming from GF (I usually don't come from that direction) I have seen a couple of People walking Just east of SF. It was too dark to tell if they were m or f so I just kept going. I am always a little reluctant to monger that close to an Alternative lifestyle bar because of TS and TV! Did I just miss that part of the stroll or is that a new spot to check out?

  8. #2169

    Victoria@M. Ave

    I have digits for SENIOR members. She looks good, performs good, little rushed at end. Doesn't act like an addict. 2-jax for bbj. I'd recommend. Don't upgrade full service. Pics were pricy.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0021.jpg
Views:	2122
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	135813

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0023.jpg
Views:	1816
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	135814

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0022.jpg
Views:	2169
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	135815

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0003.jpg
Views:	1858
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	135816

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0004.jpg
Views:	1704
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	135817

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0027.jpg
Views:	2314
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	135818

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0005.jpg
Views:	1750
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	135819

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0002.jpg
Views:	2054
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	135820

  9. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Lindsay, WSW, early 20's, medium to big build (not fat) nice big B's or small C's, long blond hair, cute face, very nice, got a good BBBJTC, BLS, no rush, have digits for any semi active member. Please do not PM me just to see if you can get it "Serious Inquiries Only" please.
    What was the Donation? Inquiring minds want to know. Think I saw this one a few days ago but I had a load from home depot and a passenger with me.

  10. #2167

    Found her

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt I picked her up on Tuesday and was wanting a first class job, but she asks me to first drive over to some guy's place just S of 7, so she can get some cream for a rash that she had on her arm. She tells me to wait, it'll just be a minute. I'm waiting for about 5 minutes and I notice that the homeowner 2 doors away is getting into her car and is giving me the eye. I move the car up a bit and I notice the other neighbor looks like she's on the phone as she's looking at my car. I was concerned that she was calling her Uncle, so I took off and drove around the block. After about 10 minutes had passed since the drop off, I took off.

    She seems like a nice girl but those "drive me here" requests are a RX for trouble. I'm still going to try to find her.
    She is a real nice girl. She was very cool about the above. I dreamed that she asked for and got. 25 for BBJTCWS. Not the best but worth a repeat. Easily the most together SW in that area and very cute.

  11. #2166

    Warren Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Warren? As in Warren Ave? Is there an actual stroll there or is it like Fenkell or Plymouth. Where you can find a hoodrat just about anywhere at anytime?
    It used to be a good stroll. I have had several good dreams over the years about warren from SF to EG I even got lucky once heading out of the area got to warren and outer dr saw a WSW (Amanda) walking out of the trailer park and got great bbbjtcim about a year ago. As of late it seems to have become a haven for hoodrats! Once in a while you can get lucky though. I heard a story about a few guys that were picking up the girls to rob them also heard a story about LE cracking down on that area. I was told thats why the area has been dry, SW wise anyway.

  12. #2165

    Eva / Ava?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conoman  [View Original Post]
    That sounsd like Eve. I think she lives on Manning. You can find her and a few more along Regent (1 block east of G) between State Fair and Liberal. She is one of the better looking one's out there and dose a first class job for 30
    I dreamt I picked her up on Tuesday and was wanting a first class job, but she asks me to first drive over to some guy's place just S of 7, so she can get some cream for a rash that she had on her arm. She tells me to wait, it'll just be a minute. I'm waiting for about 5 minutes and I notice that the homeowner 2 doors away is getting into her car and is giving me the eye. I move the car up a bit and I notice the other neighbor looks like she's on the phone as she's looking at my car. I was concerned that she was calling her Uncle, so I took off and drove around the block. After about 10 minutes had passed since the drop off, I took off.

    She seems like a nice girl but those "drive me here" requests are a RX for trouble. I'm still going to try to find her.

  13. #2164

    Warren

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Seeing as how the mongering Bosses have opened the books to allow me in the elite fraternity of senior member I felt it was my duty to celebrate! And what better way than to hit the pavement and see whats out? 4AM triangle nothing Fenkell nothing Warren nothing
    Warren? As in Warren Ave? Is there an actual stroll there or is it like Fenkell or Plymouth. Where you can find a hoodrat just about anywhere at anytime?

  14. #2163
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Seeing as how the mongering Bosses have opened the books to allow me in the elite fraternity of senior member I felt it was my duty to celebrate! And what better way than to hit the pavement and see whats out? 4AM triangle nothing Fenkell nothing Warren nothing Called my favorite from the area Jenn No answer WTF? So I hit my latest hot spot the big G Too Hott! Saw 5 of my uncles within a 1 mile span of one another. At the break of dawn decided to head home but did a pass on the R real quick and to my suprise the infamous Amber was out! I haven't picked her up her in about a year last couple of times I saw her you guys beat me too her! LOL So I scooped the yellow hoodie wearing hoover for DT bbbjtcim and spit? WTF? She used to S! She told me she couldn't swallow it all because it was too much! I like a girl with game! Will be seeing her again soon. PS for those concerned or (maybe not) Amber told me Sara (Knife weilding Sara) Is on a 5 month vacation at the county hotel and resort! As of last night. Shall we all sing ding dong?
    I did a drive about last night as well. Uncle was just starting to roll on G on the east side. Saw one brunette with walking with a black dude but she disappeared before I could round about. Headed for the triangle. Saw one BSW near the Vic in a car. She flashed the lights and waved at me but I kept going as I was on a mission to find something else.

    Came across blonde Tony. She's got dark hair now. Talked to her for a few as there was some dude that kept parking his vehicle a street away from her and then getting out and yelling at her to "come here". Then he'd get back in and circle around her a few times and do it again. Said she was getting pretty freaked out about it. Did a loop or two and then Uncle came through in an aggressive manner so I figured it was time to go elsewhere. Didn't see anything else. Oh yea, one plumper walking the sides behind the city limits. Dish rag blonde with greasy looking hair. Enough loving there for two of me. Passed.

    I was pretty beat so I head back east to the G per recent reports. Saw the uncle fest the previous report mentioned and figured the night was a bust. I tried a couple of #'s I had with no luck. I did see the blonde at the bus stop at 7&G again also. Looked like she was sleeping with her head tucked between her knees.

  15. #2162

    Upgrade!

    Seeing as how the mongering Bosses have opened the books to allow me in the elite fraternity of senior member I felt it was my duty to celebrate! And what better way than to hit the pavement and see whats out? 4AM triangle nothing Fenkell nothing Warren nothing Called my favorite from the area Jenn No answer WTF? So I hit my latest hot spot the big G Too Hott! Saw 5 of my uncles within a 1 mile span of one another. At the break of dawn decided to head home but did a pass on the R real quick and to my suprise the infamous Amber was out! I haven't picked her up her in about a year last couple of times I saw her you guys beat me too her! LOL So I scooped the yellow hoodie wearing hoover for DT bbbjtcim and spit? WTF? She used to S! She told me she couldn't swallow it all because it was too much! I like a girl with game! Will be seeing her again soon. PS for those concerned or (maybe not) Amber told me Sara (Knife weilding Sara) Is on a 5 month vacation at the county hotel and resort! As of last night. Shall we all sing ding dong?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape