Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,561 to 34,575 of 43535
-
06-30-11 15:35 #8975Regular Member

Posts: 24Second time at 121NRG
Cindy is older, probably 40s, but gave a pretty good massage, and a really good HE. Her English was nonexistent, though. I think "okay" might be the only word she knows. OTC roaming, nothing else tried. Damage. 7 +.4
-
06-30-11 12:34 #8974Senior Member

Posts: 144Parking for bella at heavenly touch
I am going to give it a shot if I can park safely from view. Is there parking in the back of the buidling? Google maps ground view suggests perhaps. Would really appreciate this info asap-I will be in that area Friday morning and otherwise it is too far away to do recon.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-11 12:25 #8973Senior Member

Posts: 475It's that unconfirmed third visit that would worry most of us.
Originally Posted by Djtuck
[View Original Post]
Guest123
-
06-30-11 12:03 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 65This is a real story of gentleman turning mad
We got to let them know we were not happy, when that happen. No humor-through any more. Otherwise, they will never learn.
Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-11 10:52 #8971Senior Member

Posts: 279A Cure for Massagis Interruptis?
Aren't you getting truly sick and tired of the constant interruptions during your massage sessions? I know I am.
Went to a place just yesterday and had the unsettling experience of four walk-ins and five phone calls during a one hour massage. Two or three has become the norm, but this was way over the top silly. Now it would be one thing if the walk in visitors would manage to vary their routine a little, but alas they do not:
(Door chimes; girl says, Sorry, be right back. Visitor: Hi. You do massage? Girl: Yes. Visitor: Good. Girl: You want massage? Visitor: Yes. Girl: I busy now. Visitor: Are other young massage girls available? Girl: No. I only one. Visitor: OK. When can I come back? Girl: Soon. Visitor: You give good massage? Girl: Yes. Visitor: How much for one hour? Girl: $60, but I with customer now. (Visitor leaves, returns five minutes later) : Visitor: (Whispering) I want to know. Do you give happy ending massage? Girl: No! Massage only. Please come back later. I still with customer.
Meanwhile the silly ass little digital counter on the table nearby continues to count backwards toward zero, the massage lotion on my back is developing a crust that smells like sour cream and I am listening to the sounds of the Peruvian Magic Flute Orchestra's rendition of "I Want To Hold Your Hand" for the 57th time.
The phone calls are worse. (Phone rings. Girl says Sorry) Male Caller: (Muted) Hi Baby, I love you! Girl: I am with customer, call you back. Caller (Muted) Tell me you love me too. Girl: Later, I with customer now. (Hang up) Me: So, who called you, your immigration lawyer? Girl: No just my girl friend.
So, yesterday I was in no mood to humor the girl through any more interruptions, so I said:
"If you answer your phone again, I will do something to you! First, I will remove your clothes. Then I will lather you with massage oil and tie you down on the table. Then I will remove the battery from your phone. Then I will pour a quart of heavy cream all over your breasts and put five hungry St Bernard puppies on top of you to feed. Meanwhile, I will insert a long plastic replica of a man's penis as deeply as it will go into your reproductive zone, and I will turn it on and leave you alone here for the night. Then I will use your computer to edit your Craigs List ad to tell the truth: You are not a 21 year old fresh new girl from Thailand who wants to meet new friends, you are really a cynical, jaded 45 year old who has worked at every AMP from Queens to Boston, you have a flabby stomach, and those 36 DD's are all silicone. What do you think of that?" She paused and reflected for a moment, and then she said: "It's all OK, but please leave 'Open' sign turned on." Then, the next time she left me alone I got up and reset the clock to add 25 minutes to the time we had left.
-
06-29-11 21:47 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 147L. Y Massage in Quincy
Went in and had Leanne. No ass, but big tits. Massage was 7 at best but her H. E technique is 10. OMG. Damaged 100 bucks. Went out and saw that young girl everyone was talking about. Either she work late or what not but she's pretty fine herself.
-
06-29-11 20:30 #8969Senior Member

Posts: 45Correction / This Was Royal Thai Bodyworks / East Weymouth (NOT DEANNA'a)
Never had an issue at Deanna's. Been there 3x and can confirm on at least two occasion's that the ladie's had a real vagina.
Originally Posted by Chase33
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-11 12:08 #8968Regular Member

Posts: 3Thai places. In Thailand
Recently, visited Thailand, Pattaya, and learn that there are certain thing you ask for to make sure you don't get a ladyboy. Usually at a higher-end places that's not a problem. You may want to try nightlife in HuaHin. BUT always remember look before you leap! LOL.
Originally Posted by Mwooo
[View Original Post]
DTE
-
06-29-11 10:49 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 344I just stay the f* away
Went to that Thai place in Brighton once (near Oak Square). Got a massage from what I initially had no reason to believe was not a chick. As it went on, I changed my mind and made it clear that I didn't desire any sort of ending. Even ended early once I realized.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
My solution. Just stay completely the f*ck away from Thai places. I'll never go to one again.
-
06-28-11 19:51 #8966Banned Member

Posts: 1004It could have been worse!
I read a post on the sister site (ISG). This guy was in thialand and got in late so he took a walk and found a beautiful girl. Took her back to his hotel and started with a heavy make out session and then got a nice BBBJ from her. At some point after getting his dick sucked they start some mutual exploration and guess what this poor bastard finds between his girls legs! Talk about a bad vacation LOL.
Originally Posted by Chase33
[View Original Post]
I did a you tube search and have to admit some of these ladyboys are passable. When in doubt do the crocodile dundee check.
-
06-28-11 19:32 #8965Regular Member

Posts: 16Fun at One Spa
Had some time the other day and decided to head to One Spa in Providence which is convenient for anyone living toward the Southern part of Boston.
Took the elevator to the 3rd floor and was greated by a smoking hot asian girl wearing a gem-encrusted two-piece black thong lingerie set. She was slender with amazing legs and had perfectly enhanced breasts. My jaw hit the floor. She looked like something out of a fantasy porn movie. She introduced herself as "Jae", was a mixture of Korean / Japanese and was 24 years old. She took my hand and walked me to the room.
The table shower included plenty of teasing, and the massage was light and sensual. Afterward, I decided to go with the premium package. She smelled sweet and tasted delicious. I won't give all the intimate details but it was wild and I was in heaven.
Afterward she said that she enjoyed being kinky but hinted that I had perhaps spanked her a bit too hard. She was very cute and good natured about it but I suppose it is a good reminder that we should always treat our best providers deilicately.
The total was 0. 6 for the house plus 1. 6 tip (2. 2 for everything). I consider it WELL worth it and I am definitely going back.
Everytime I go to RI I am always dazzled by how beautiful the providers are there compared to up here in Mass. Seems like we got the short end of the stick.
-
06-28-11 17:57 #8964Senior Member

Posts: 57Deanna's
Paris is most definitely an ex-dude. In Djtuck's defense, hard to tell at first, but I am convinced. For anyone going to this location try QT (I think that's her name. And she is definitely a her). Good hard massage, sweet girl, and nice ending.
Originally Posted by Djtuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-11 13:16 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks to those that helped
Just wanted to say thanks for the info to those who helped. I will have to remember on my return. Most of the info was coming into me as I was getting on the plane to leave. I missed my shot.
Again thanks for the visit to your city.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-11 23:25 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 44Lexington bodyworks. Correction
I have on good authority that the girl's name is Nancy, not Nicely. Apologies to anyone who were left high and dry trying to find Nicely.
Phin
Originally Posted by Phindroid
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-11 20:29 #8961Senior Member

Posts: 283Bella Heavenly Touch
Tried Bella for the first time. Some minuses, but overall WOW.
As others have stated, pain in the ass out of the way location. Found it, went in, receptionist had me pay the hour (70) and wait in the room while Bella finished another.
10-15 min wait then Bella came in. Very pretty, nice hair, nice rack, chubby arms, some chunk in the mid section, not bad, and overall very nice looking. Maybe not hot.
Massage was good, better than some at WW, and the tease was outstanding. She worked my undercarriage with oil so good that I popped prematurely before I even flipped over. That hasn't happened in a long long time. Then the flip and more work on me. I wasn't sure I'd get up, or off, again, but she didn't quit. More tease, more oil, lots of ass play, then she put in her large boobs in my face, I rubbed them lightly.
She unleashed this guns from her bra and full roaming all over. She was pornstar like in her work on my rock hard putting her mouth right over it without a bbj. Oh so close. She really got into it and brought to climax number 2. Started a clean up, excused herslef to get a hot towel, and told me to take my time getting dressd. This is 20-25 mins in and I paid the hour. Well, she cleaned me up, offered the shower. A good idea. And we hugged with a kiss goodbye.
Now, + = 2 pops in under 30 minutes, not since I was 30 or maybe 35 have I done that, so she is top notch. BUT, when I got back into my car it was 45 mins total, including the 10-15 min wait, the clean up, and getting dressed. I couldn't have been with her more than 30/35 mins. RUSHED, Not cool. I will do the half hour next time, and hope for 2 pops again. 70 + 40 total.
And, one of you guys was in the waiting room when I walked out, Monday aft. 12:30p.
Originally Posted by Jon Gris
Originally Posted by Olepapa
[View Original Post]
Decided to give this place a try the other day. Commercial Area near a train stop in the Holbrook / Randolph area. Scheduled at appointment with Bella. I arrived and Bella brought me into the massage room. Bella is 5 5 late twenties long brown hair. I opted for the hour massage for 70. The Massage wsa very good with plenty of teasing and attention to the right areas. There was also plenty of backhanded action to keep Jjr in the game. On the flip everything was the same plenty of teasing with a great HE. I was granted mountain access which made the session enjoyable. Tip was not asked for nor was there any upsell routine as the case has been at a place I used to go. I think some of the girls that work here used to be affiliated with the alphabet spas, but service at this location is much better and so is the customer service from my observations. I will be adding this place to my regular list.









Reply With Quote






