Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8959

    Oldie.

    Camper,

    I'm afraid you pulled a review from me that's almost a year old now.

    Just like WW, Jasmine's changed a lot since then. Its hay-day was easily 2+ years ago, and last year was really the beginning of the end.

    Regardless, thanks for re-visiting them and giving us the report! One never knows when an oldie becomes a goodie again. And it's a great way to get yourself some starter reviews on the board.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamperVan10  [View Original Post]
    Been to Jasmine about a half dozen times now. Not the best, but mostly a very good massage and they do take care of the finish properly. Latest visits have beeb rushed however. Except for 1 or 2 times it has been rush and out in 50 mins. Still, a reliable close arrangement and the last visit the AMP spent the entire hour light touch teasing until the finish, very good.

    60 + 40.

  2. #8958

    Because I'm visiting here

    I went to Weymouth because that was the best review I found on the site, and I don't know the area.

    As far as the money I left $60 on the chair with $20 tip. I didn't not pay up front because she did not ask for it? When you visiting a place you have to kind of feel ya way around unless someone tells you other.

    Since I posted I've had a few guys PM me with good intell and before I leave today I'm hoping to put it to use. Thanks for those who were helpful. If you make it to Ga. I will return the favor.

    Thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chase33  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the north, where we are skeptical til proven to be wrong. Just the way it is. You say you left $60 on the chair at the conclusion of the massage with no tip. Two issues with this. First, Deanna's takes the money up front. Second, the house fee is $70. If you were in Boston why would you head all the way to Weymouth? Just seems strange.

  3. #8957

    Issues with your post

    Quote Originally Posted by Wao950  [View Original Post]
    However I went in to Deanna's and it was a clean place but was somewhat busy because ha one guy in a room and one wanting in the waiting area. I just sat there until my turn and was greeted by a 40ish year old Asian that had the looks of about 5-6 depending on you style. Somewhat a spinner which I like. She led me to the room and the first thing I noticed was the mat on the floor? I've never seen this before. Either way she left me and I got undressed and laid down. I did not use a towel to cover and when she returned she didn't seem to mind. She went stright to work and overall did a good job with message. She teased a lot and before flip she was playing with the boys and I thought this will be good! Now up to this point we have not spoken except for Hello. No money talk and not even asked how long! Upon flip I'm rock hard and she knows it but takes a towel and covers? I'm thinking at this point well maybe she is just waiting to message the front before she gets to HE. Well about 20 mins on front for the total of about 50 mins. She get some oil and puts it in my right hand and tells me to do it myself and she then puts my left hand on her ass and starts playing with the boys? I tell her to do it an she says she can't. I'm like WTF! So I give myself a hand job. She cleans me up and I get dressed and I leave 60$ on the chair. I be Dammed if I going tip someone for letting me jack myself off.
    Welcome to the north, where we are skeptical til proven to be wrong. Just the way it is. You say you left $60 on the chair at the conclusion of the massage with no tip. Two issues with this. First, Deanna's takes the money up front. Second, the house fee is $70. If you were in Boston why would you head all the way to Weymouth? Just seems strange.

  4. #8956
    Quote Originally Posted by HerpesForever  [View Original Post]
    Guys look. I've date my fear share of Asian women and have been hobbying for a little while. CONFESSION: I think I just let a guy touch my wang.

    First off I went to 121NRG because of the reviews here and another site. Big office complex, kind of hard to find. After finally finding it in the six floor I walked in and was greeted by an Asian thingy that almost was looking me in the eyes. First clue! She / he was just okay looking with the clothes on it was hard to tell body wise. I've been with a few "two baggers" in my day and know a decent body can go a long way. Anyways, I like the set-up and atmosphere. The massage starts and she (we'll call her she) does a decent massage. Tells me her name is Tina, yeah right, and she's from China. The voice was girl like with a lot of giggling mixed in. I did a little OTC roaming and her legs seemed strong but no stubble to report. She finished me on my back with a tickling of the fingers around the corn hole and butt, really not my thing, but when in Rome. She asks me to flip.

    Now the good part.

    So I flip and finally get a good look at her trying to figure out exactly what I'm looking at. I notice the hands are a little big. The body is a little too lean. You know that Asian guy that is in a bunch of movies? I think he played in street fighter or mortal kombat and a bunch more. He has long hair, pretty good martial artist. So she grabs a few kleenexs and some lotion and without asking starts working on jr. Poor thing looked sadder than a lost snake in the desert. Nothing was happening. All the while she keeps smiling at me and all I keep thinking about is Asian karate guy. I get up and just then my phone rings. Yes! I get dressed throw her $20 and scram. $60/20. Therapy=who knows how much I'll need.

    On the way out I see a sad sack looking chick watching tv that could possibly be a tranny too. I TOFTT so you won't have to.
    Perhaps NRG stands for not real girl?

  5. #8955

    Sorry for the confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen  [View Original Post]
    We're very protective of our ladies here in New England. I went to the Atlanta page to find your reviews, none and I went all the way back to Feb. 3 posts, no reviews, nothing significant. I wish I could help but my hands are tied other than to tell you try Backpage body rubs or Taz list.
    I have posted on both Atl and "other city's" Macon and such. Either way my point is I was trying to prove that I'm from Ga. And just visiting the area. Maybe I should have told you to search my name for post. Sorry for the confusion. I'll continue to research the site, that's what it is for! Guess I'm just use to southern hospitality. Below I copied and pasted two of my last post from ga.

    I got a chance to return to peach. Same girl there as last time. Paid 60hr door and 120 for FS. Was worth evey penny. Good message and BBBJ then she sat on top, finshined doggie. Only wish this place was closer to my house.

    I stopped by a few months back and paid 60hr got good massage with HE. The girl was about 25-28 and looks was 7. She got naked and let me roam. Could have been FS but I didn't have but 40 left after door fee. So $ total. Will repeat if I get back that way.[/QUOTE]

  6. #8954

    I Feel Your Pain. But

    Quote Originally Posted by Wao950  [View Original Post]
    I still have tomorrow so of you boys can tell me something better in your city plaese speak up. First time to Boston. Don't want to leave disappointed.
    We're very protective of our ladies here in New England. I went to the Atlanta page to find your reviews, none and I went all the way back to Feb. 3 posts, no reviews, nothing significant. I wish I could help but my hands are tied other than to tell you try Backpage body rubs or Taz list.

  7. #8953
    Quote Originally Posted by HerpesForever  [View Original Post]
    Guys look. I've date my fear share of Asian women and have been hobbying for a little while. CONFESSION: I think I just let a guy touch my wang.

    First off I went to 121NRG because of the reviews here and another site. Big office complex, kind of hard to find. After finally finding it in the six floor I walked in and was greeted by an Asian thingy that almost was looking me in the eyes. First clue! She / he was just okay looking with the clothes on it was hard to tell body wise. I've been with a few "two baggers" in my day and know a decent body can go a long way. Anyways, I like the set-up and atmosphere. The massage starts and she (we'll call her she) does a decent massage. Tells me her name is Tina, yeah right, and she's from China. The voice was girl like with a lot of giggling mixed in. I did a little OTC roaming and her legs seemed strong but no stubble to report. She finished me on my back with a tickling of the fingers around the corn hole and butt, really not my thing, but when in Rome. She asks me to flip.

    Now the good part.

    So I flip and finally get a good look at her trying to figure out exactly what I'm looking at. I notice the hands are a little big. The body is a little too lean. You know that Asian guy that is in a bunch of movies? I think he played in street fighter or mortal kombat and a bunch more. He has long hair, pretty good martial artist. So she grabs a few kleenexs and some lotion and without asking starts working on jr. Poor thing looked sadder than a lost snake in the desert. Nothing was happening. All the while she keeps smiling at me and all I keep thinking about is Asian karate guy. I get up and just then my phone rings. Yes! I get dressed throw her $20 and scram. $60/20. Therapy=who knows how much I'll need.

    On the way out I see a sad sack looking chick watching tv that could possibly be a tranny too. I TOFTT so you won't have to.
    What and where is 121nrg?

  8. #8952

    Royal Thai Bodyworks / East Weymouth

    Stopped in here about 2 weeks ago for the first time. I called first so I had an appoinment. First impressions, nice, clean and very professional looking establishment in a busy little strip plaza. Paid $70. 00 up front for the massage. Drew a tall, busty Thai Lady by the name of Paris (Age=26). She looked like a legitimate Female but then again you never know with some of these Thai's. She led me to the room and I got myself comfortable on the Floor Mat. Paris initiated some small talk and then proceeded to give a very nice Thai Style Massage. Slight teasing before the flip. Once I was on my back she went right for HE and pulled out her Titties which are very firm (too firm). I have played with many Titties in my days but never one's as firm as those. Money was never discussed so I left a $30. 00 Tip. In retrospect, I'm beginning to think that Paris might be a TG.

  9. #8951

    Lost without help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wao950  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming into town from Ga. Sunday. I have been reviewing some of yalls post and this looks like a good city to visit, it will be my first. I'm looking for some good advise and locations. I've never reviewed on this board for obvious reasons, but have post on the ATL board. A little northern help for a southern boy please. I'll only be in town all day Sunday and Monday. Again you can check my post in Ga. For credential.

    Thanks
    Well I got into town today, and after asking you local guys for a little inside as to where one might visit and have a decent time. No help! So I looked through your post and decieded to visit Deanna's in Weymouth. Now where I'm from (30 mins outside of ATL) we have a large selection of AMP to choose from, and if you ever visit the south then hit me up and I'll give you the run down.

    However I went in to Deanna's and it was a clean place but was somewhat busy because ha one guy in a room and one wanting in the waiting area. I just sat there until my turn and was greeted by a 40ish year old Asian that had the looks of about 5-6 depending on you style. Somewhat a spinner which I like. She led me to the room and the first thing I noticed was the mat on the floor? I've never seen this before. Either way she left me and I got undressed and laid down. I did not use a towel to cover and when she returned she didn't seem to mind. She went stright to work and overall did a good job with message. She teased a lot and before flip she was playing with the boys and I thought this will be good! Now up to this point we have not spoken except for Hello. No money talk and not even asked how long! Upon flip I'm rock hard and she knows it but takes a towel and covers? I'm thinking at this point well maybe she is just waiting to message the front before she gets to HE. Well about 20 mins on front for the total of about 50 mins. She get some oil and puts it in my right hand and tells me to do it myself and she then puts my left hand on her ass and starts playing with the boys? I tell her to do it an she says she can't. I'm like WTF! So I give myself a hand job. She cleans me up and I get dressed and I leave 60$ on the chair. I be Dammed if I going tip someone for letting me jack myself off.

    I still have tomorrow so of you boys can tell me something better in your city plaese speak up. First time to Boston. Don't want to leave disappointed.

  10. #8950

    I think a guy grabbed my junk at 121NRG?

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    In the area recently I decided it give it a try. Yes, its all new, nicely done and the entry door is like being in a fish bowl to the glassed reception area on the other side of the hall. Didn't meet the guy on the way in, got Nancy and right to the first room. Nancy is from LA and has good English, middle 40s, okay looking, okay figure, not great, solid see cups / firm nipples, fair to only average massage skills at best, she never worked out any trouble areas and was mostly just a rub, soothing but not relaxing. To her credit, she did give a full hour and covered hands, feet, head, etc. Teasing was extended with plenty of giggling between her and I as explored up top and below, both UTC. Nice time but not a repeat for me. Got a glimpse of 4 other girls in one room, sitting on the floor, snacking and chatting, they looked rather pitiful just sitting on the floor waiting for the next customer. I got a thank you from the white guy at the desk on the way out.

    ARG
    Guys look. I've date my fear share of Asian women and have been hobbying for a little while. CONFESSION: I think I just let a guy touch my wang.

    First off I went to 121NRG because of the reviews here and another site. Big office complex, kind of hard to find. After finally finding it in the six floor I walked in and was greeted by an Asian thingy that almost was looking me in the eyes. First clue! She / he was just okay looking with the clothes on it was hard to tell body wise. I've been with a few "two baggers" in my day and know a decent body can go a long way. Anyways, I like the set-up and atmosphere. The massage starts and she (we'll call her she) does a decent massage. Tells me her name is Tina, yeah right, and she's from China. The voice was girl like with a lot of giggling mixed in. I did a little OTC roaming and her legs seemed strong but no stubble to report. She finished me on my back with a tickling of the fingers around the corn hole and butt, really not my thing, but when in Rome. She asks me to flip.

    Now the good part.

    So I flip and finally get a good look at her trying to figure out exactly what I'm looking at. I notice the hands are a little big. The body is a little too lean. You know that Asian guy that is in a bunch of movies? I think he played in street fighter or mortal kombat and a bunch more. He has long hair, pretty good martial artist. So she grabs a few kleenexs and some lotion and without asking starts working on jr. Poor thing looked sadder than a lost snake in the desert. Nothing was happening. All the while she keeps smiling at me and all I keep thinking about is Asian karate guy. I get up and just then my phone rings. Yes! I get dressed throw her $20 and scram. $60/20. Therapy=who knows how much I'll need.

    On the way out I see a sad sack looking chick watching tv that could possibly be a tranny too. I TOFTT so you won't have to.

  11. #8949

    I think a guy grabbed my junk at 121NRG?

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    In the area recently I decided it give it a try. Yes, its all new, nicely done and the entry door is like being in a fish bowl to the glassed reception area on the other side of the hall. Didn't meet the guy on the way in, got Nancy and right to the first room. Nancy is from LA and has good English, middle 40s, okay looking, okay figure, not great, solid see cups / firm nipples, fair to only average massage skills at best, she never worked out any trouble areas and was mostly just a rub, soothing but not relaxing. To her credit, she did give a full hour and covered hands, feet, head, etc. Teasing was extended with plenty of giggling between her and I as explored up top and below, both UTC. Nice time but not a repeat for me. Got a glimpse of 4 other girls in one room, sitting on the floor, snacking and chatting, they looked rather pitiful just sitting on the floor waiting for the next customer. I got a thank you from the white guy at the desk on the way out.

    ARG
    Guys look. I've date my fear share of Asian women and have been hobbying for a little while. CONFESSION: I think I just let a guy touch my wang.

    First off I went to 121NRG because of the reviews here and another site. Big office complex, kind of hard to find. After finally finding it in the six floor I walked in and was greeted by an Asian thingy that almost was looking me in the eyes. First clue! She / he was just okay looking with the clothes on it was hard to tell body wise. I've been with a few "two baggers" in my day and know a decent body can go a long way. Anyways, I like the set-up and atmosphere. The massage starts and she (we'll call her she) does a decent massage. Tells me her name is Tina, yeah right, and she's from China. The voice was girl like with a lot of giggling mixed in. I did a little OTC roaming and her legs seemed strong but no stubble to report. She finished me on my back with a tickling of the fingers around the corn hole and butt, really not my thing, but when in Rome. She asks me to flip.

    Now the good part.

    So I flip and finally get a good look at her trying to figure out exactly what I'm looking at. I notice the hands are a little big. The body is a little too lean. You know that Asian guy that is in a bunch of movies? I think he played in street fighter or mortal kombat and a bunch more. He has long hair, pretty good martial artist. So she grabs a few kleenexs and some lotion and without asking starts working on jr. Poor thing looked sadder than a lost snake in the desert. Nothing was happening. All the while she keeps smiling at me and all I keep thinking about is Asian karate guy. I get up and just then my phone rings. Yes! I get dressed throw her $20 and scram. $60/20. Therapy=who knows how much I'll need.

    On the way out I see a sad sack looking chick watching tv that could possibly be a tranny too. I TOFTT so you won't have to.

  12. #8948

    I think a guy grabbed my junk at 121NRG?

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    In the area recently I decided it give it a try. Yes, its all new, nicely done and the entry door is like being in a fish bowl to the glassed reception area on the other side of the hall. Didn't meet the guy on the way in, got Nancy and right to the first room. Nancy is from LA and has good English, middle 40s, okay looking, okay figure, not great, solid see cups / firm nipples, fair to only average massage skills at best, she never worked out any trouble areas and was mostly just a rub, soothing but not relaxing. To her credit, she did give a full hour and covered hands, feet, head, etc. Teasing was extended with plenty of giggling between her and I as explored up top and below, both UTC. Nice time but not a repeat for me. Got a glimpse of 4 other girls in one room, sitting on the floor, snacking and chatting, they looked rather pitiful just sitting on the floor waiting for the next customer. I got a thank you from the white guy at the desk on the way out.

    ARG
    Guys look. I've date my fear share of Asian women and have been hobbying for a little while. CONFESSION: I think I just let a guy touch my wang.

    First off I went to 121NRG because of the reviews here and another site. Big office complex, kind of hard to find. After finally finding it in the six floor I walked in and was greeted by an Asian thingy that almost was looking me in the eyes. First clue! She / he was just okay looking with the clothes on it was hard to tell body wise. I've been with a few "two baggers" in my day and know a decent body can go a long way. Anyways, I like the set-up and atmosphere. The massage starts and she (we'll call her she) does a decent massage. Tells me her name is Tina, yeah right, and she's from China. The voice was girl like with a lot of giggling mixed in. I did a little OTC roaming and her legs seemed strong but no stubble to report. She finished me on my back with a tickling of the fingers around the corn hole and butt, really not my thing, but when in Rome. She asks me to flip.

    Now the good part.

    So I flip and finally get a good look at her trying to figure out exactly what I'm looking at. I notice the hands are a little big. The body is a little too lean. You know that Asian guy that is in a bunch of movies? I think he played in street fighter or mortal kombat and a bunch more. He has long hair, pretty good martial artist. So she grabs a few kleenexs and some lotion and without asking starts working on jr. Poor thing looked sadder than a lost snake in the desert. Nothing was happening. All the while she keeps smiling at me and all I keep thinking about is Asian karate guy. I get up and just then my phone rings. Yes! I get dressed throw her $20 and scram. $60/20. Therapy=who knows how much I'll need.

    On the way out I see a sad sack looking chick watching tv that could possibly be a tranny too. I TOFTT so you won't have to.

  13. #8947

    121nrg

    In the area recently I decided it give it a try. Yes, its all new, nicely done and the entry door is like being in a fish bowl to the glassed reception area on the other side of the hall. Didn't meet the guy on the way in, got Nancy and right to the first room. Nancy is from LA and has good English, middle 40s, okay looking, okay figure, not great, solid see cups / firm nipples, fair to only average massage skills at best, she never worked out any trouble areas and was mostly just a rub, soothing but not relaxing. To her credit, she did give a full hour and covered hands, feet, head, etc. Teasing was extended with plenty of giggling between her and I as explored up top and below, both UTC. Nice time but not a repeat for me. Got a glimpse of 4 other girls in one room, sitting on the floor, snacking and chatting, they looked rather pitiful just sitting on the floor waiting for the next customer. I got a thank you from the white guy at the desk on the way out.

    ARG

  14. #8946
    Thin but not too short.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachoo  [View Original Post]
    When you say petite, is she thin or just short? I find women who describe themselves as petite usually only mean short.

    TIA,

    Pika

  15. #8945

    Jasmine

    Been to Jasmine about a half dozen times now. Not the best, but mostly a very good massage and they do take care of the finish properly. Latest visits have beeb rushed however. Except for 1 or 2 times it has been rush and out in 50 mins. Still, a reliable close arrangement and the last visit the AMP spent the entire hour light touch teasing until the finish, very good.

    60.

    +

    40.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium K  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gang. I've been gone for a while, but I'm back and ready to start contributing to the cause once more.

    Decided to get my mongering re-started at Jasmine. I've always been a big fan of the semi-private parking lot they share with 3-4 other run-down businesses. Doesn't directly face the main roads, so you don't have to feel like a total douche standing there waiting for them to answer the doorbell.

    Called a bit in advance, knew I was going to get Linda / Amy. She was the only one there when I arrived. Got the house fee out of the way, stripped down and removed the drape towel from the scene.

    Massage quality = I'd say it was good, not great. Had requested medium pressure. What I got was a massage in sprint form. I felt like she was moving at such a ludicrous speed, how could I relax when she's so hyped up! She did continue to pay me compliments and was overall nice to chat with, so that made up for it. I was actually a bit sore going in, so even her rushed massage felt wonderful. I don't remember her technique being so rushed before. But I Re-RTFF and apparently I'm not the first to notice this.

    Hot toweled, dried, powered, then lots of tease pre-flip with plenty of reach-around. She had me flip, smiled, lifted top, and some very happy pleasantries pursued. I was also thrilled she still continues to work it until well after the last drops. It's as if she takes pride in this aspect of her work! Clean-up was with another warm wet towel followed by a dry towel. A few more minutes of massage after that.

    My two gripes:

    1) the headrest / donut on the table slightly smelled like body odor. The rest of the table was fairly clean and seemed to have new paper and towels. Not a deal-breaker, but I made sure to mention this afterward so that it's hopefully addressed.

    2) because she was the only one there, she had to leave for 5 minutes to talk to another monger who had showed up as a walk-in. Zzz.

    Overall, a good way to get back into the mongering game. .6 house, .4 tip. Likely many happy returns. It may not be the best place out there, but it's a reliable go-to in times of need.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape