LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6706

    Forgot the most nostorious Hampden girl of all time!

    If you have been a monger in Baltimore circa six to ten years ago, you may have known the greatest working girl of Hampden. Mid-twenties then, nice little body, see-cups, blond hair, brown eyes with a nice phat ass and not a bad body for having given birth to six or seven kids by then. Who is she? Answer at the end of the report.

    The first time I encountered this girl, she was yearning for every streetwalker's bff, Mr. Rock. I told her I could help her with Mr. Rock and off we went to nearby Johns Hopkins. In a parking lot we parked, one where a building now exists. In back we jumped and boy could this girl suck. Extra attention to the boys and I almost came. I wanted snatch and she wanted money, all a. 10 spot could buy

    Quickly, in the van, she bent over and I rammed that twat, making her extra wet, and getting loud with a rocking van right there on campus. Pretty soon I busted one and off we went. Sure enough the security guard pulled in, but we just parked as I dropped her off on Keswick, where she lived.

    Over the next three or four years I would see Trish. She was always pregnant, just had a baby, out of rehab, or had just started dating Mr. Rock again. Sometimes after the deed, I would be kind and drive her over to Park Heights to pick-up Mr. Rock. Sometimes she would call and all she needed was a ride, which in Baltimore is possible to barter for a hack, which is what I did sometimes did.

    By the end of my encounters with her, she had a few more kids, which brought her litter total to around a dozen. She even mentioned that she was not sure who the father was of some of her kids, even mentioning that it could have even been some of the johns she tricked with.

    Fortunately, always strapping or always shooting in her mouth, which she swallowed, I was not concerned. This girl was gem, despite being worn-out and so in-love with Mr. Rock.

    Always pleasing, no attitude, accommodating, GFE when not seeking Mr. Rock and great sexual skills in all ways- oral, intercourse, and anal.

    Have you guessed who she was?

    Her name was Trish

  2. #6705
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Thats some seriously beautiful shit right there. And honest to god, thats how I picked up my first swer. Only I didny pay her to go away, I halpily paid 20 for head LOL.

    BQ22
    Hahah yea, so did he, he just didn't write that in there. Its what they call in the biz,"Spin"

  3. #6704

    Rebbecah. Murphys Law

    FOund Rebbecah yesterday on Haven. One of thebest pickups I've ever made. Very cute brunette spinner, clean, no track marks. Made the scoop, we talked and decided to head to a notel. She was very nice and once she stripped down I knew I was in for a treat. Noice shavd kitty, firm ass and tits, no sag anywhere but nowhere near CCL. Very pretty face and what a performer. Very enthuastic BJ, lots of attention to the balls. I had to stop her a few times because I was going to cum too fast. Very good with her tongue. When it was time to fuck she rode me cowgirl style and I came in about half a minute. So tight. She says she has never had any kids and I believe her, no strecth marks and still has a youthful body. She said she was 28 but I would say she is a young 28. I went for round two with a repeat BJ and then bent her over for some sweet doggy action. The butt wasd not on the menu, but everythign else including pics was mine for $60. Here's the murphy's Law part, and the only negative. No digits. Phone was stolen from her earlier in the week. She says she is a regular on the stroll, althoguh I haven't seen her before and she doesn't bear the markings of a the typical street ravaged SW. She is as close to a 10 on my SW meter as I've encountered in 2011, maybe in a few years.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	R2.jpg
Views:	1673
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	135963

    Click image for larger version

Name:	R1.jpg
Views:	2535
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	135964

    Click image for larger version

Name:	R4.jpg
Views:	1802
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	135965

    Click image for larger version

Name:	R5.jpg
Views:	2034
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	135966

    Click image for larger version

Name:	R3.jpg
Views:	1506
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	135967

  4. #6703

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    This would never happen to regular USASG readers.

    http://www.cracked.com/blog/its-surp...up-prostitute/
    Thats some seriously beautiful shit right there. And honest to god, thats how I picked up my first swer. Only I didny pay her to go away, I halpily paid 20 for head LOL.

    BQ22

  5. #6702

    Just for fun

    This would never happen to regular USASG readers.

    http://www.cracked.com/blog/its-surp...up-prostitute/

  6. #6701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Lindo  [View Original Post]
    Wow, Hampden has completely changed. From the yuppies coming in to make it a new Canton and the generational job of becoming a street girl in the family that seems to be ending there, I recall some faves-

    Helen:

    As recently as last year I experienced this drunk and crackhead. With a hamilton, the girl was always game and in a rush. Quick BJ, just enough to get the fellow hard and then stick it in. On occasion, we had fun at her basement dump, where I could get some anal. Blonde. 30s, thin, tall, good satisfaction if you can deal with the rush.

    Sheryl:

    A little spinner from PA. Found this girl walking when I was getting pizza from Angelo's once. This began encounters in woodsy areas around Hampden. Not much in the chest area, but boy could this girl blow and lay very well. Frequented her several summers ago and she was always good for a hamilton. Brunette, thin, short, not bad looks. I believe she liked her rock and heroin, but no track marks.

    Miranda:

    Was the town drunk. Just a bottle would get me some head and a nice tap. Last saw her a few summers ago, sober. Remembered me, but does not play anymore. Brunette. 40s, nice tatas and a sweet ass with a very bushy twat.

    Lacey:

    Again, not so much a SW, but someone who I came across and just wanted a drink and some rock. Met with her several times throughout the years and each time was better. Anything went with this girl and even one time, she was drunk, a little high, and just wanted some sex. Brunette. 40s, thin, see-cups, an older spinner. Saw her last year and she had put on some weight and was sober. She wanted me to hang, but I was meeting a friend.

    Gina:

    Nice older SW. 40s, but could pass for early 30s. She walked the Far end of Falls at Coldspring. Had her own place and was always fair with funds, .20 for everything. Nice breasts, C's, nice lushous ass, never rushed and always pleasing. She had a heroin problem, but was always fresh in hygiene. She was like a GFE experience, as she was friendly, could hold a conversation, and didn't carry herself as a walking girl.

    Any other hobbyist have any memories?
    I remember Helen when she was hanging out in lower Pimlico around Reisterstown and Quantico. Then she moved over to Hampden. Saw her a few times down there, but it's been at least 10 years. She started young. Always looked good, but not much personality. Nice boobs, nice body, not much in the performance though. I remember a bunch of experiences with her, several of which involved someone following us after the pickup. She always claimed to not know anything about it, but three times was more than a coincidence.

  7. #6700

    Ahh helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Lindo  [View Original Post]
    With a hamilton, the girl was always game and in a rush. Quick BJ, just enough to get the fellow hard and then stick it in. On occasion, we had fun at her basement dump, where I could get some anal
    Always talking always rushing. Only saw her once. Took longer to get her to shut up and suck than it did to get off LOL.

  8. #6699

    Hampden

    Dead again. 3rd night in a row struck out. Saw a small one, tight jeans and a white tshirt. Looked rough and like she was on the walk. Saw her on union heading towards the ave. Saw her later on a final pass heading back the other way. Slowed to a crawl and gave the look but was either off the clock or not what I thought she was. Odd for someone to walk that far for a cup of coffee at 3am just to walk back home. Who knows. My monger line took a fall right into the shitter the other day. If anyome knows of some active digits for girls around hampden, you would make me one fat happy guy. Can't seem to find any of the usual late nighters. Weird considering a seemingly low leo presence and some amazingly nice night weather. Anyway, help a monger out, yo! .

    BQ22

  9. #6698

    Good ole' Hampden days :)

    Wow, Hampden has completely changed. From the yuppies coming in to make it a new Canton and the generational job of becoming a street girl in the family that seems to be ending there, I recall some faves-

    Helen:

    As recently as last year I experienced this drunk and crackhead. With a hamilton, the girl was always game and in a rush. Quick BJ, just enough to get the fellow hard and then stick it in. On occasion, we had fun at her basement dump, where I could get some anal Blonde. 30s, thin, tall, good satisfaction if you can deal with the rush.

    Sheryl:

    A little spinner from PA. Found this girl walking when I was getting pizza from Angelo's once. This began encounters in woodsy areas around Hampden. Not much in the chest area, but boy could this girl blow and lay very well. Frequented her several summers ago and she was always good for a hamilton. Brunette, thin, short, not bad looks. I believe she liked her rock and heroin, but no track marks.

    Miranda:

    Was the town drunk. Just a bottle would get me some head and a nice tap. Last saw her a few summers ago, sober. Remembered me, but does not play anymore. Brunette. 40s, nice tatas and a sweet ass with a very bushy twat.

    Lacey:

    Again, not so much a SW, but someone who I came across and just wanted a drink and some rock. Met with her several times throughout the years and each time was better. Anything went with this girl and even one time, she was drunk, a little high, and just wanted some sex Brunette. 40s, thin, see-cups, an older spinner. Saw her last year and she had put on some weight and was sober. She wanted me to hang, but I was meeting a friend.

    Gina:

    Nice older SW. 40s, but could pass for early 30s. She walked the Far end of Falls at Coldspring. Had her own place and was always fair with funds, .20 for everything. Nice breasts, C's, nice lushous ass, never rushed and always pleasing. She had a heroin problem, but was always fresh in hygiene. She was like a GFE experience, as she was friendly, could hold a conversation, and didn't carry herself as a walking girl.

    Any other hobbyist have any memories?

  10. #6697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Lara tonight, definitely fun. Seems somewhat educated. Enough to hold a decent conversation. Really sad story about her boyfriend dying when she was 3 months pregnant. She says that's what threw her over the edge into this lifestyle. 1/2 & 1/2 worth every penny. Found her on Wilkens & Brunswick. No digits. Would definitely repeat.

    Chico
    Take that story with a grain of salt. She's been in and out of this life for about 4 years. He allegedly died about 8 months ago. At least that is what she told me back in October when I posted her pictures. She said he had just died and his parents kicked her out, so she came back to the life. It sounded plausible because of the weight gain that she had been clean for a while. Regardless, she is still fun to be with. I hope to run into her again.

  11. #6696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Lara

    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    I asked for digits, but said she doesn't have a phone.I gave her my number and I am waiting for a call.
    Ran into Lara tonight, definitely fun.Seems somewhat educated.Enough to hold a decent conversation.Really sad story about her boyfriend dying when she was 3 months pregnant.She says that's what threw her over the edge into this lifestyle.1/2 & 1/2 worth every penny.Found her on Wilkens & Brunswick.No digits.Would definitely repeat.

    Chico

  12. #6695

    B / CB on Wednesday

    I haven't been able to find anything in Curtis Bay lately, today being no exception.

    Picked up Sherry on Pontiac and 4th. She's 43, kinda homely, but friendly. I took her to a new outdoor location for some 1/2 and 1/2. Usual tuition, a good performer, but the mosquitos were eating us up. I busted a nut and took her back.

    A couple hours later, I wanted to try again. Same place, picked up Crystal. She's 27, better looking, kinda chunky, bad teeth. I took her to another outdoor location that is more sunny, thus less mosquitos. I had her sitting naked on a towel, standing above her and getting a fine BJ. She looked me in the eyes while she took care of the whole region. I told her I could have stayed there all afternoon while she sucked, but time is money, so I stood her up, turned her around and gave her a good railing. She was reaching back to grab me, I gave her some swats on the butt, and all was right with the world.

    Would I repeat with either? Probably not unless there was no one else around.

  13. #6694

    Renee

    Sunday afternoon spotted Renee on Pontiac, made the scoop. 27 yo strawberry blonde, nice body, decent face, kind of flaky in a nice way. Found a spot across the county line, got a good BBBJWCIM. Standard rate w / tip at completion. Didn't bother with digits as I have seen her in the area before and could probably find her again without too much trouble. Although not my first choice, would repeat again if the circumstances were right.

    As always, stay safe.

    Rp

  14. #6693

    Any intel?

    Went out on the WW loop last night and the pickings were so slim except for this one very pretty WSW! She was standing on the corner of S. Ful and Wilk. She was about 5'5ish, brown shoulder length hair, had on blue denim short shorts and a black t-shirt. She was so cute I hesitated to make a leo loop and as I was coming around the block another monger scooped her in a black SUV! Guess she was legit after all damn it!

    Any intel would be appreciated name digits to trade.

    Also ran across young Ashley again on P near 7/11 she asked I passed opted for another pass through the WW loop hoping to find the cutie from earlier; no luck. Ended up calling it on the count of lack of talent. Not much happening on the B / CB loop either. This was around 12:30ish?

    Be safe!

  15. #6692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Anything means 3some she likes girls too.
    From the way she talked she would be into that or even more than 3 at a time, guys or girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape