Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6729

    Any intel?

    Went out on the WW loop last night and the pickings were so slim except for this one very pretty WSW! She was standing on the corner of S. Ful and Wilk. She was about 5'5ish, brown shoulder length hair, had on blue denim short shorts and a black t-shirt. She was so cute I hesitated to make a leo loop and as I was coming around the block another monger scooped her in a black SUV! Guess she was legit after all damn it!

    Any intel would be appreciated name digits to trade.

    Also ran across young Ashley again on P near 7/11 she asked I passed opted for another pass through the WW loop hoping to find the cutie from earlier; no luck. Ended up calling it on the count of lack of talent. Not much happening on the B / CB loop either. This was around 12:30ish?

    Be safe!

  2. #6728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Anything means 3some she likes girls too.
    From the way she talked she would be into that or even more than 3 at a time, guys or girls.

  3. #6727

    Amber at Fairhaven

    Picked up Amber at recommendation of Peggy the grandma SW. The gal was indeed wild to the point of almost freak me out. Told her that there wasn't enough for a FS and then she tried to convince me otherwise by having me take a close look at her very clean shaven P but the more she flaunt it the less excited I get so gave her some $$ and got her off without getting off.

  4. #6726
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was with Tina a couple months ago. I had forgotten about her until Big Man reported on her. I saw her twice a couple weeks apart, and both times she complained that she had just had dental surgery, so she was somewhat restricted on what she could do. However, as you can see she tried. She did whatever she could to make it enjoyable, and both times for a nominal fee. She told me several times that anal was definitely on the menu, as was anything else. She stressed a couple times that she meant "anything." I didn't go into detail, but I am curious just what "anything" involves. I'm sure someone can let me know. Overall I had okay experiences with her. Don't know if I would repeat, though.
    Anything means 3some she likes girls too.

  5. #6725
    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    Caught up w / Jackii last night. She was in Univ. Md. For last month or so. Pneumonia, endocarditis, and kidney infection.

    Baby is fine. 7 / mos.

    Needed 30 bills so I let her pop my head for me. Not bad.

    I told her to find something else to do. She got picked up in a sting yesterday, but got released.

    New girl for me Shannon. 5'6 12-130. Athletic. Strong legs. Not great on oral, but had 3 "o"s. Took it well.

    Will repeat when she gets a phone.

    Anyone seen Summer (Renee)?
    I seen Renee a couple weeks ago she's gone down alot but still has a great personality hit her off with a few bills and dropped her off down Wash. Blvd

  6. #6724

    RE: Lara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lara you're talking about? I'm sure that she has lost some weight since these were taken. She was locked up but I know she is out there again, but I haven't been able to catch up with her. If it is her please let me know how/where to find her. She's fun and I'd like to see her again.
    I asked for digits, but said she doesn't have a phone. I gave her my number and I am waiting for a call.

  7. #6723

    RE: Lara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lara you're talking about? I'm sure that she has lost some weight since these were taken. She was locked up but I know she is out there again, but I haven't been able to catch up with her. If it is her please let me know how/where to find her. She's fun and I'd like to see her again.
    Yup, that's her.

  8. #6722

    9 SW in B / CB

    Last night (Monday) I made the rounds and found PP / C dead, then W / W nearly dead, but B / CB was overloaded. If I counted right, in a single pass I found 8 WSW and 1 BSW. There were another 2 possible SW. This was between 9:30 and 10:00. The BSW must have weighed 200-250, I'm not into that so I moved on. Three of the WSW were old hags. One WSW was high on something and was wandering back and forth trying to walk down the street. The rest looked OK.

    My selection was very ordinary. Not worth making positive or negative comments.

    When I took her back I made another loop, there were still at least 4 SW available for hire. The high girl had moved to the curb and was trying to wave to passing mongers but was clearly out of action.

  9. #6721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    Around 2 am this morning, I found Laura on Wilkens near Millington. Brown haired WSW, nice the cups with sensitive large nipples which were fun to play with. Standard fee. Dropped her off on Millington and saw Sue in a dress. Sue has short hair now. Had to pass.

    Headed to PP / C and saw a hot young blonde about 20 years old on Conkling near Baltimore. She has dark eye shadow which made her look very appealing. Had to pass because Laura had drained me dry earlier.

    On Conkling and Bank, I saw an exotic beauty. She could be Spanish or native American indian. Long black hair wearing a white tank top and jeans. Had to pass also.

    On Fayette I saw a very young blonde wearing a pink t shirt and black shorts. There was a black guy in a white Cadillac parked in front of her house. I slowed down and she starting to walk towards my car. She looked too young for me so I left.

    Baltimore and Montford was dead. No Kristen, no Shannon, No one was around except LEO. Went home to regenerate. Have a follow up date with Laura who promises to wear sexy lingerie. Will post pics if it goes well.
    Is this the Lara you're talking about? I'm sure that she has lost some weight since these were taken. She was locked up but I know she is out there again, but I haven't been able to catch up with her. If it is her please let me know how/where to find her. She's fun and I'd like to see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lara14.PNG‎   Lara5.PNG‎  

  10. #6720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindo  [View Original Post]
    Is this Tina from Hartford and Bel Air Roads?

    It kinda looks like she lost weight and let her natural hair color come in.

    I remember when I first picked up Tina, pretty thin and nice fake red hair.
    No. She's from WW.

  11. #6719

    A good night for eye candy

    Around 2 am this morning, I found Laura on Wilkens near Millington. Brown haired WSW, nice the cups with sensitive large nipples which were fun to play with. Standard fee. Dropped her off on Millington and saw Sue in a dress. Sue has short hair now. Had to pass.

    Headed to PP / C and saw a hot young blonde about 20 years old on Conkling near Baltimore. She has dark eye shadow which made her look very appealing. Had to pass because Laura had drained me dry earlier.

    On Conkling and Bank, I saw an exotic beauty. She could be Spanish or native American indian. Long black hair wearing a white tank top and jeans. Had to pass also.

    On Fayette I saw a very young blonde wearing a pink t shirt and black shorts. There was a black guy in a white Cadillac parked in front of her house. I slowed down and she starting to walk towards my car. She looked too young for me so I left.

    Baltimore and Montford was dead. No Kristen, no Shannon, No one was around except LEO. Went home to regenerate. Have a follow up date with Laura who promises to wear sexy lingerie. Will post pics if it goes well.

  12. #6718

    Hottest SW on the WW loop Melina

    This girl is a real cutie picked her up around the circle petite Puerto Rican very close to a 10 on a SW scale very pleasant spinner says she has been working about 3 weeks and had worked before at the Hustler Club. She started high in price after we did cop check but settled for. 50 for FS started with a semi hurried BJ ended up riding me CG complained her legs were sore after a few minutes so we went into MISH seemed to be very wet all in all decent service by someone that could get big $ on BP got digits and will repeat.

  13. #6717

    Be all you can be,

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac31  [View Original Post]
    That's the army my dude hah. Nice try tho :-p
    OK, so I am no GI JOE, but I am a true Monger solider. LOL

  14. #6716

    Army.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I see you have a winner here. She looks like she performs like a true Marine. (Be all you can be) LOL
    That's the army my dude hah. Nice try tho :-p

  15. #6715

    Hampden

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Hampden deader than dead tonight. Wather was nice so I parked for a walk to scout. Not a thing other than some guy that nearly puked on me as I went by a bar. I know, I'm a sinning piece of shit that was mongering on a Sunday LOL.

    BQ22
    It's dead early in the mornings too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape