Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6673

    Tina

    I think I remember her from Flamingo. Very bad teeth.

    Paul.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was with Tina a couple months ago. I had forgotten about her until Big Man reported on her. I saw her twice a couple weeks apart, and both times she complained that she had just had dental surgery, so she was somewhat restricted on what she could do. However, as you can see she tried. She did whatever she could to make it enjoyable, and both times for a nominal fee. She told me several times that anal was definitely on the menu, as was anything else. She stressed a couple times that she meant "anything." I didn't go into detail, but I am curious just what "anything" involves. I'm sure someone can let me know. Overall I had okay experiences with her. Don't know if I would repeat, though.

  2. #6672

    Photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was with Tina a couple months ago. I had forgotten about her until Big Man reported on her. I saw her twice a couple weeks apart, and both times she complained that she had just had dental surgery, so she was somewhat restricted on what she could do. However, as you can see she tried. She did whatever she could to make it enjoyable, and both times for a nominal fee. She told me several times that anal was definitely on the menu, as was anything else. She stressed a couple times that she meant "anything." I didn't go into detail, but I am curious just what "anything" involves. I'm sure someone can let me know. Overall I had okay experiences with her. Don't know if I would repeat, though.
    I think I need to collect more photos. It seems like you guys are hard core mongers with many pics. Hehehehehehehe. Nice shots. Next time I will take more & better ones. As a matter of fact I have a short video click of me hitting one of these chicks. Damn, I am a movie star LOL.

  3. #6671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Tina

    I was with Tina a couple months ago. I had forgotten about her until Big Man reported on her. I saw her twice a couple weeks apart, and both times she complained that she had just had dental surgery, so she was somewhat restricted on what she could do. However, as you can see she tried. She did whatever she could to make it enjoyable, and both times for a nominal fee. She told me several times that anal was definitely on the menu, as was anything else. She stressed a couple times that she meant "anything." I didn't go into detail, but I am curious just what "anything" involves. I'm sure someone can let me know. Overall I had okay experiences with her. Don't know if I would repeat, though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tina4.PNG‎   Tina2.PNG‎   Tina3.PNG‎   Tina1.PNG‎   Tina5.PNG‎  

    Tina6.PNG‎  

  4. #6670

    Dead

    Yeah. Hampden deader than dead tonight. Wather was nice so I parked for a walk to scout. Not a thing other than some guy that nearly puked on me as I went by a bar. I know, I'm a sinning piece of shit that was mongering on a Sunday LOL.

    BQ22

  5. #6669
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Suggest a trip to the Urologist for testing before you say anything. Sometimes men think they are shooting blanks but they are really live shells. I have one friend who learned the hard way.
    Tested twice, ZERO count.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Tell her soon while she still has options.
    And before friends and family know, mine and hers.

  6. #6668

    Manessa

    At around 3am on Baltimore I saw kristen the homecoming queen in the freaking middle of the street yelling at a monger. He must have seen the goods and made a quick exit. Didn't bother to stop for her, decided I needed a younger mouth to feed.

    At 4am by the circle on wilkens I picked up manessa. 35year old brunette WSW with pothole acne marks. Nice personality. Awesome suction skiills. Standard fee. Dropped her off on fulton and said I can cum by whenever I felt like it.

  7. #6667

    InterestingSunday afternoon

    I went to Baltimore to try to catch up to Darlene. Her phone was off two days after I saw her the last time. I first went to the house where she turns tricks sometimes, but she was not there. I then went to the place she stays and knocked on the door. Some guy answered and he called her for me. She came out and said give her 20 minutes. I left to grab something to eat; it took me an hour. I went back finally and and knocked the door again. The guy that answered the door yelled for her and told me to wait. I was too impatient so I moved on.

    I went back to the house where many girls turn tricks to see if any inventory was there. The guy that runs the house recommended Tina. At first I was a little apprehensive. I then decided (WTF) I am already here.

    This girl on looks is a 5 may 5. 5 Body is a 4-5 Skill set was 8-9. The BBBJ was fierce & skillful. The the doggie & reverse cowgirl was sweet. She was on a mission. She rode me like I was the last 8pm bus. I asked her for Greek and she was ilent. I asked her again and she said "Just take it Daddy" It was a little tight but after it worked in she was on the last bus again. Ride ***** ride. LOL.

    Now it gets ugly. After I release the hounds and pulled out, Shit was all over the condom. (Yuk) at that point I didn't care, it was over. Now all of this for a low low low lo price of $30 Plus $10 for the house.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tina.jpg
Views:	1758
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	135369

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tina2.jpg
Views:	1303
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	135368

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tina.jpg
Views:	1758
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	135369

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tina2.jpg
Views:	1303
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	135368

  8. #6666
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Suggest a trip to the Urologist for testing before you say anything. Sometimes men think they are shooting blanks but they are really live shells. I have one friend who learned the hard way.

    Tell her soon while she still has options.
    And do not admit that it is yours unless proven so. It may not be yours but in many leftist states if you even take care of it you are on the hook for child support.

  9. #6665
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    My new GF is pregnant and 100% sure it is me, so she is moving in after she gets back from Chicago on Friday. I do not know when is a good time to tell her that I have been shooting blanks since 2001.
    Suggest a trip to the Urologist for testing before you say anything. Sometimes men think they are shooting blanks but they are really live shells. I have one friend who learned the hard way.

    Tell her soon while she still has options.

  10. #6664

    Lmao!

    The stories, I keep RTFF for the stories! Please let us know how that conversation turns out! A picture of her face when you tell her the truth: PRICELESS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Picked up (the newer) Melissa yesterday, afternoon, on Monroe between Wilkins and Washington. I was on my way for a date-date, and needed to have a warmup pop, which she provided, CBJ for 20. She performed well and it was one of those rare times when I just kept cuming. She earned a 10 tip. Overall looks 7/10, performance 8/10. Attitude 8/10, brains 2/10. Body and boobs looked right for a FS on a different occasion.

    I dropped her off near Wilkens, then went for a second loop, just to assess talent. On my way back on Monroe, a car was pulled over by LE because he stopped to talk to her. Hope they did well.

    My new GF is pregnant and 100% sure it is me, so she is moving in after she gets back from Chicago on Friday. I do not know when is a good time to tell her that I have been shooting blanks since 2001.

  11. #6663

    Melissa

    Picked up (the newer) Melissa yesterday, afternoon, on Monroe between Wilkins and Washington. I was on my way for a date-date, and needed to have a warmup pop, which she provided, CBJ for 20. She performed well and it was one of those rare times when I just kept cuming. She earned a 10 tip. Overall looks 7/10, performance 8/10. Attitude 8/10, brains 2/10. Body and boobs looked right for a FS on a different occasion.

    I dropped her off near Wilkens, then went for a second loop, just to assess talent. On my way back on Monroe, a car was pulled over by LE because he stopped to talk to her. Hope they did well.

    My new GF is pregnant and 100% sure it is me, so she is moving in after she gets back from Chicago on Friday. I do not know when is a good time to tell her that I have been shooting blanks since 2001.

  12. #6662
    Quote Originally Posted by Always Learnin  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take a late night drive around 2am and hit a few spots. I normally stick to AMP and BP ads. Tried the Harford loop, and saw 2 WSW that I would've sworn were re animated corpses, so I kept moving. I decided to try the PP loop. From what I've read in the pages of this Monger's bible is not a bad pier to fish from. I did a few extended laps and saw a cute blonde. I circled the block just in time to see her get in and ride off. Is 2-3 am too early / late? Or was this just a slow night?
    The harford loop at times could be hit or miss. Some days there could be 2-4 SW's out there at the same time, other days will be dry as the arizona desert. I really can't speak for pp be / cb or ww but if you see SW's out late like 2am on harford Road? I would stay way clear of them just like you posted they are a really scary sight. Harford Road going back a couple of years ago would be really active and the pickings would be pretty nice. Now and days not so much, every now and then a newbie will pop up like taylor. But you have to be quick cause mongers will swarm on newbies like flies on shit.

  13. #6661

    Jackii is back.

    Caught up w / Jackii last night. She was in Univ. Md. For last month or so. Pneumonia, endocarditis, and kidney infection.

    Baby is fine. 7 / mos.

    Needed 30 bills so I let her pop my head for me. Not bad.

    I told her to find something else to do. She got picked up in a sting yesterday, but got released.

    New girl for me Shannon. 5'6 12-130. Athletic. Strong legs. Not great on oral, but had 3 "o"s. Took it well.

    Will repeat when she gets a phone.

    Anyone seen Summer (Renee)?

  14. #6660

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by John Chad  [View Original Post]
    I usually see more out during the day time.

    Drive further up conkling towards eastern, I have been seeing more up that way late at night.

    Also Bank and Gough between Haven and Highland.
    I'll keep that in mind. Now if I could find a good No Tel with hourly rates.

    Now for a slight contribution. I checked out the Spa at 8910, good massage, amazing ending. Had a late 30 something maybe 40 why / o spinner who still had the moves of a 20 why / o cheerleader. She said her name was Ming. Hope this helps somebody.

  15. #6659

    No digits

    I asked about digits she said phone was off. Sorry but I hope to run across her again it was a good find!

    Be safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Park  [View Original Post]
    Is she the petite one (5'1) with short hair? She is nice & tight and I would like to tab that again if I run into her. Anyone who knows how to get in touch with her please PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape