Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6734

    Good ole' Hampden days :)

    Wow, Hampden has completely changed. From the yuppies coming in to make it a new Canton and the generational job of becoming a street girl in the family that seems to be ending there, I recall some faves-

    Helen:

    As recently as last year I experienced this drunk and crackhead. With a hamilton, the girl was always game and in a rush. Quick BJ, just enough to get the fellow hard and then stick it in. On occasion, we had fun at her basement dump, where I could get some anal Blonde. 30s, thin, tall, good satisfaction if you can deal with the rush.

    Sheryl:

    A little spinner from PA. Found this girl walking when I was getting pizza from Angelo's once. This began encounters in woodsy areas around Hampden. Not much in the chest area, but boy could this girl blow and lay very well. Frequented her several summers ago and she was always good for a hamilton. Brunette, thin, short, not bad looks. I believe she liked her rock and heroin, but no track marks.

    Miranda:

    Was the town drunk. Just a bottle would get me some head and a nice tap. Last saw her a few summers ago, sober. Remembered me, but does not play anymore. Brunette. 40s, nice tatas and a sweet ass with a very bushy twat.

    Lacey:

    Again, not so much a SW, but someone who I came across and just wanted a drink and some rock. Met with her several times throughout the years and each time was better. Anything went with this girl and even one time, she was drunk, a little high, and just wanted some sex Brunette. 40s, thin, see-cups, an older spinner. Saw her last year and she had put on some weight and was sober. She wanted me to hang, but I was meeting a friend.

    Gina:

    Nice older SW. 40s, but could pass for early 30s. She walked the Far end of Falls at Coldspring. Had her own place and was always fair with funds, .20 for everything. Nice breasts, C's, nice lushous ass, never rushed and always pleasing. She had a heroin problem, but was always fresh in hygiene. She was like a GFE experience, as she was friendly, could hold a conversation, and didn't carry herself as a walking girl.

    Any other hobbyist have any memories?

  2. #6733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Lara tonight, definitely fun. Seems somewhat educated. Enough to hold a decent conversation. Really sad story about her boyfriend dying when she was 3 months pregnant. She says that's what threw her over the edge into this lifestyle. 1/2 & 1/2 worth every penny. Found her on Wilkens & Brunswick. No digits. Would definitely repeat.

    Chico
    Take that story with a grain of salt. She's been in and out of this life for about 4 years. He allegedly died about 8 months ago. At least that is what she told me back in October when I posted her pictures. She said he had just died and his parents kicked her out, so she came back to the life. It sounded plausible because of the weight gain that she had been clean for a while. Regardless, she is still fun to be with. I hope to run into her again.

  3. #6732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 603

    Lara

    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    I asked for digits, but said she doesn't have a phone.I gave her my number and I am waiting for a call.
    Ran into Lara tonight, definitely fun.Seems somewhat educated.Enough to hold a decent conversation.Really sad story about her boyfriend dying when she was 3 months pregnant.She says that's what threw her over the edge into this lifestyle.1/2 & 1/2 worth every penny.Found her on Wilkens & Brunswick.No digits.Would definitely repeat.

    Chico

  4. #6731

    B / CB on Wednesday

    I haven't been able to find anything in Curtis Bay lately, today being no exception.

    Picked up Sherry on Pontiac and 4th. She's 43, kinda homely, but friendly. I took her to a new outdoor location for some 1/2 and 1/2. Usual tuition, a good performer, but the mosquitos were eating us up. I busted a nut and took her back.

    A couple hours later, I wanted to try again. Same place, picked up Crystal. She's 27, better looking, kinda chunky, bad teeth. I took her to another outdoor location that is more sunny, thus less mosquitos. I had her sitting naked on a towel, standing above her and getting a fine BJ. She looked me in the eyes while she took care of the whole region. I told her I could have stayed there all afternoon while she sucked, but time is money, so I stood her up, turned her around and gave her a good railing. She was reaching back to grab me, I gave her some swats on the butt, and all was right with the world.

    Would I repeat with either? Probably not unless there was no one else around.

  5. #6730

    Renee

    Sunday afternoon spotted Renee on Pontiac, made the scoop. 27 yo strawberry blonde, nice body, decent face, kind of flaky in a nice way. Found a spot across the county line, got a good BBBJWCIM. Standard rate w / tip at completion. Didn't bother with digits as I have seen her in the area before and could probably find her again without too much trouble. Although not my first choice, would repeat again if the circumstances were right.

    As always, stay safe.

    Rp

  6. #6729

    Any intel?

    Went out on the WW loop last night and the pickings were so slim except for this one very pretty WSW! She was standing on the corner of S. Ful and Wilk. She was about 5'5ish, brown shoulder length hair, had on blue denim short shorts and a black t-shirt. She was so cute I hesitated to make a leo loop and as I was coming around the block another monger scooped her in a black SUV! Guess she was legit after all damn it!

    Any intel would be appreciated name digits to trade.

    Also ran across young Ashley again on P near 7/11 she asked I passed opted for another pass through the WW loop hoping to find the cutie from earlier; no luck. Ended up calling it on the count of lack of talent. Not much happening on the B / CB loop either. This was around 12:30ish?

    Be safe!

  7. #6728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Anything means 3some she likes girls too.
    From the way she talked she would be into that or even more than 3 at a time, guys or girls.

  8. #6727

    Amber at Fairhaven

    Picked up Amber at recommendation of Peggy the grandma SW. The gal was indeed wild to the point of almost freak me out. Told her that there wasn't enough for a FS and then she tried to convince me otherwise by having me take a close look at her very clean shaven P but the more she flaunt it the less excited I get so gave her some $$ and got her off without getting off.

  9. #6726
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was with Tina a couple months ago. I had forgotten about her until Big Man reported on her. I saw her twice a couple weeks apart, and both times she complained that she had just had dental surgery, so she was somewhat restricted on what she could do. However, as you can see she tried. She did whatever she could to make it enjoyable, and both times for a nominal fee. She told me several times that anal was definitely on the menu, as was anything else. She stressed a couple times that she meant "anything." I didn't go into detail, but I am curious just what "anything" involves. I'm sure someone can let me know. Overall I had okay experiences with her. Don't know if I would repeat, though.
    Anything means 3some she likes girls too.

  10. #6725
    Quote Originally Posted by Docbh  [View Original Post]
    Caught up w / Jackii last night. She was in Univ. Md. For last month or so. Pneumonia, endocarditis, and kidney infection.

    Baby is fine. 7 / mos.

    Needed 30 bills so I let her pop my head for me. Not bad.

    I told her to find something else to do. She got picked up in a sting yesterday, but got released.

    New girl for me Shannon. 5'6 12-130. Athletic. Strong legs. Not great on oral, but had 3 "o"s. Took it well.

    Will repeat when she gets a phone.

    Anyone seen Summer (Renee)?
    I seen Renee a couple weeks ago she's gone down alot but still has a great personality hit her off with a few bills and dropped her off down Wash. Blvd

  11. #6724

    RE: Lara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lara you're talking about? I'm sure that she has lost some weight since these were taken. She was locked up but I know she is out there again, but I haven't been able to catch up with her. If it is her please let me know how/where to find her. She's fun and I'd like to see her again.
    I asked for digits, but said she doesn't have a phone. I gave her my number and I am waiting for a call.

  12. #6723

    RE: Lara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lara you're talking about? I'm sure that she has lost some weight since these were taken. She was locked up but I know she is out there again, but I haven't been able to catch up with her. If it is her please let me know how/where to find her. She's fun and I'd like to see her again.
    Yup, that's her.

  13. #6722

    9 SW in B / CB

    Last night (Monday) I made the rounds and found PP / C dead, then W / W nearly dead, but B / CB was overloaded. If I counted right, in a single pass I found 8 WSW and 1 BSW. There were another 2 possible SW. This was between 9:30 and 10:00. The BSW must have weighed 200-250, I'm not into that so I moved on. Three of the WSW were old hags. One WSW was high on something and was wandering back and forth trying to walk down the street. The rest looked OK.

    My selection was very ordinary. Not worth making positive or negative comments.

    When I took her back I made another loop, there were still at least 4 SW available for hire. The high girl had moved to the curb and was trying to wave to passing mongers but was clearly out of action.

  14. #6721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791
    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    Around 2 am this morning, I found Laura on Wilkens near Millington. Brown haired WSW, nice the cups with sensitive large nipples which were fun to play with. Standard fee. Dropped her off on Millington and saw Sue in a dress. Sue has short hair now. Had to pass.

    Headed to PP / C and saw a hot young blonde about 20 years old on Conkling near Baltimore. She has dark eye shadow which made her look very appealing. Had to pass because Laura had drained me dry earlier.

    On Conkling and Bank, I saw an exotic beauty. She could be Spanish or native American indian. Long black hair wearing a white tank top and jeans. Had to pass also.

    On Fayette I saw a very young blonde wearing a pink t shirt and black shorts. There was a black guy in a white Cadillac parked in front of her house. I slowed down and she starting to walk towards my car. She looked too young for me so I left.

    Baltimore and Montford was dead. No Kristen, no Shannon, No one was around except LEO. Went home to regenerate. Have a follow up date with Laura who promises to wear sexy lingerie. Will post pics if it goes well.
    Is this the Lara you're talking about? I'm sure that she has lost some weight since these were taken. She was locked up but I know she is out there again, but I haven't been able to catch up with her. If it is her please let me know how/where to find her. She's fun and I'd like to see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lara14.PNG‎   Lara5.PNG‎  

  15. #6720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindo  [View Original Post]
    Is this Tina from Hartford and Bel Air Roads?

    It kinda looks like she lost weight and let her natural hair color come in.

    I remember when I first picked up Tina, pretty thin and nice fake red hair.
    No. She's from WW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape