Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6724

    RE: Lara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lara you're talking about? I'm sure that she has lost some weight since these were taken. She was locked up but I know she is out there again, but I haven't been able to catch up with her. If it is her please let me know how/where to find her. She's fun and I'd like to see her again.
    I asked for digits, but said she doesn't have a phone. I gave her my number and I am waiting for a call.

  2. #6723

    RE: Lara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lara you're talking about? I'm sure that she has lost some weight since these were taken. She was locked up but I know she is out there again, but I haven't been able to catch up with her. If it is her please let me know how/where to find her. She's fun and I'd like to see her again.
    Yup, that's her.

  3. #6722

    9 SW in B / CB

    Last night (Monday) I made the rounds and found PP / C dead, then W / W nearly dead, but B / CB was overloaded. If I counted right, in a single pass I found 8 WSW and 1 BSW. There were another 2 possible SW. This was between 9:30 and 10:00. The BSW must have weighed 200-250, I'm not into that so I moved on. Three of the WSW were old hags. One WSW was high on something and was wandering back and forth trying to walk down the street. The rest looked OK.

    My selection was very ordinary. Not worth making positive or negative comments.

    When I took her back I made another loop, there were still at least 4 SW available for hire. The high girl had moved to the curb and was trying to wave to passing mongers but was clearly out of action.

  4. #6721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791
    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    Around 2 am this morning, I found Laura on Wilkens near Millington. Brown haired WSW, nice the cups with sensitive large nipples which were fun to play with. Standard fee. Dropped her off on Millington and saw Sue in a dress. Sue has short hair now. Had to pass.

    Headed to PP / C and saw a hot young blonde about 20 years old on Conkling near Baltimore. She has dark eye shadow which made her look very appealing. Had to pass because Laura had drained me dry earlier.

    On Conkling and Bank, I saw an exotic beauty. She could be Spanish or native American indian. Long black hair wearing a white tank top and jeans. Had to pass also.

    On Fayette I saw a very young blonde wearing a pink t shirt and black shorts. There was a black guy in a white Cadillac parked in front of her house. I slowed down and she starting to walk towards my car. She looked too young for me so I left.

    Baltimore and Montford was dead. No Kristen, no Shannon, No one was around except LEO. Went home to regenerate. Have a follow up date with Laura who promises to wear sexy lingerie. Will post pics if it goes well.
    Is this the Lara you're talking about? I'm sure that she has lost some weight since these were taken. She was locked up but I know she is out there again, but I haven't been able to catch up with her. If it is her please let me know how/where to find her. She's fun and I'd like to see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lara14.PNG‎   Lara5.PNG‎  

  5. #6720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindo  [View Original Post]
    Is this Tina from Hartford and Bel Air Roads?

    It kinda looks like she lost weight and let her natural hair color come in.

    I remember when I first picked up Tina, pretty thin and nice fake red hair.
    No. She's from WW.

  6. #6719

    A good night for eye candy

    Around 2 am this morning, I found Laura on Wilkens near Millington. Brown haired WSW, nice the cups with sensitive large nipples which were fun to play with. Standard fee. Dropped her off on Millington and saw Sue in a dress. Sue has short hair now. Had to pass.

    Headed to PP / C and saw a hot young blonde about 20 years old on Conkling near Baltimore. She has dark eye shadow which made her look very appealing. Had to pass because Laura had drained me dry earlier.

    On Conkling and Bank, I saw an exotic beauty. She could be Spanish or native American indian. Long black hair wearing a white tank top and jeans. Had to pass also.

    On Fayette I saw a very young blonde wearing a pink t shirt and black shorts. There was a black guy in a white Cadillac parked in front of her house. I slowed down and she starting to walk towards my car. She looked too young for me so I left.

    Baltimore and Montford was dead. No Kristen, no Shannon, No one was around except LEO. Went home to regenerate. Have a follow up date with Laura who promises to wear sexy lingerie. Will post pics if it goes well.

  7. #6718

    Hottest SW on the WW loop Melina

    This girl is a real cutie picked her up around the circle petite Puerto Rican very close to a 10 on a SW scale very pleasant spinner says she has been working about 3 weeks and had worked before at the Hustler Club. She started high in price after we did cop check but settled for. 50 for FS started with a semi hurried BJ ended up riding me CG complained her legs were sore after a few minutes so we went into MISH seemed to be very wet all in all decent service by someone that could get big $ on BP got digits and will repeat.

  8. #6717

    Be all you can be,

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac31  [View Original Post]
    That's the army my dude hah. Nice try tho :-p
    OK, so I am no GI JOE, but I am a true Monger solider. LOL

  9. #6716

    Army.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I see you have a winner here. She looks like she performs like a true Marine. (Be all you can be) LOL
    That's the army my dude hah. Nice try tho :-p

  10. #6715

    Hampden

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Hampden deader than dead tonight. Wather was nice so I parked for a walk to scout. Not a thing other than some guy that nearly puked on me as I went by a bar. I know, I'm a sinning piece of shit that was mongering on a Sunday LOL.

    BQ22
    It's dead early in the mornings too.

  11. #6714

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulnova2  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember her from Flamingo. Very bad teeth.

    Paul.
    I just can't deal with those teeth. LOL

  12. #6713

    Sundays

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Hampden deader than dead tonight. Wather was nice so I parked for a walk to scout. Not a thing other than some guy that nearly puked on me as I went by a bar. I know, I'm a sinning piece of shit that was mongering on a Sunday LOL.

    BQ22
    I did the same thing I've always thought the pickings on Sunday was usually better then other days, especially Sunday evenings. I strolled around harford Road and there was zippy out so I cruised over to Hamden and it was the same scenario. Not willing to give up so quick I got back to harford Road. Looped around twice and nada.

  13. #6712

    Nice pics

    Quote Originally Posted by KarlHungus  [View Original Post]
    Slumming a bit, decided to pick up Crystal a couple of weeks ago. She was strolling up Conkling at about 6:30 pm on a Friday, thin and petite and probably pushing 60. She got my attention because she was well dressed and made up. She smelled good and was able to carry on a decent conversation. She was well dressed and at the end had me drop her off to her car. She had been a stripper years ago, worked the block and eventually graduated to being an escort with her own book of business. She told me until she can collect her retiremen t she works full time and does a little part time street work to pay the bills. Anyway, took her to a no tel, she told me everything and anything was on the menu. I put that to the test and it turned out to be true. Good BBBJ, nice attention to the balls before I fucked her pussy and ass. She was in good shape for a women her age, and gave a very enthusiastic BJ. Her pussy was a lot tighter than I expected, and she seemed tor eally get off on having her ass fucked. I pulled out of her ass and came on her face for good measure. She was ok with photos and was just happy to get a good date. I paid $50 and I think she proably would have taken less. I didn't ask for digits, she was a right time and place kind of girl, nothing I would set up as a regular thing.

    Attachment 135457

    Attachment 135458

    Attachment 135459

    Attachment 135460
    I see you have a winner here. She looks like she performs like a true Marine. (Be all you can be) LOL

  14. #6711

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was with Tina a couple months ago. I had forgotten about her until Big Man reported on her. I saw her twice a couple weeks apart, and both times she complained that she had just had dental surgery, so she was somewhat restricted on what she could do. However, as you can see she tried. She did whatever she could to make it enjoyable, and both times for a nominal fee. She told me several times that anal was definitely on the menu, as was anything else. She stressed a couple times that she meant "anything." I didn't go into detail, but I am curious just what "anything" involves. I'm sure someone can let me know. Overall I had okay experiences with her. Don't know if I would repeat, though.
    Is this Tina from Hartford and Bel Air Roads?

    It kinda looks like she lost weight and let her natural hair color come in.

    I remember when I first picked up Tina, pretty thin and nice fake red hair.

  15. #6710

    Crystal on Conkling

    Slumming a bit, decided to pick up Crystal a couple of weeks ago. She was strolling up Conkling at about 6:30 pm on a Friday, thin and petite and probably pushing 60. She got my attention because she was well dressed and made up. She smelled good and was able to carry on a decent conversation. She was well dressed and at the end had me drop her off to her car. She had been a stripper years ago, worked the block and eventually graduated to being an escort with her own book of business. She told me until she can collect her retiremen t she works full time and does a little part time street work to pay the bills. Anyway, took her to a no tel, she told me everything and anything was on the menu. I put that to the test and it turned out to be true. Good BBBJ, nice attention to the balls before I fucked her pussy and ass. She was in good shape for a women her age, and gave a very enthusiastic BJ. Her pussy was a lot tighter than I expected, and she seemed tor eally get off on having her ass fucked. I pulled out of her ass and came on her face for good measure. She was ok with photos and was just happy to get a good date. I paid $50 and I think she proably would have taken less. I didn't ask for digits, she was a right time and place kind of girl, nothing I would set up as a regular thing.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	c3.jpg
Views:	1463
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	135457

    Click image for larger version

Name:	c1.jpg
Views:	2012
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	135458

    Click image for larger version

Name:	c2.jpg
Views:	1874
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	135459

    Click image for larger version

Name:	c4.jpg
Views:	1691
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	135460

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape