Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 54,736 to 54,750 of 61449
-
06-27-11 21:21 #6714Senior Member

Posts: 61Tina
I just can't deal with those teeth. LOL
Originally Posted by Paulnova2
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-11 18:13 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 174Sundays
I did the same thing I've always thought the pickings on Sunday was usually better then other days, especially Sunday evenings. I strolled around harford Road and there was zippy out so I cruised over to Hamden and it was the same scenario. Not willing to give up so quick I got back to harford Road. Looped around twice and nada.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-11 15:34 #6712Senior Member

Posts: 436Nice pics
I see you have a winner here. She looks like she performs like a true Marine. (Be all you can be) LOL
Originally Posted by KarlHungus
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-11 14:21 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 53Question
Is this Tina from Hartford and Bel Air Roads?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
It kinda looks like she lost weight and let her natural hair color come in.
I remember when I first picked up Tina, pretty thin and nice fake red hair.
-
06-27-11 13:28 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 81Crystal on Conkling
Slumming a bit, decided to pick up Crystal a couple of weeks ago. She was strolling up Conkling at about 6:30 pm on a Friday, thin and petite and probably pushing 60. She got my attention because she was well dressed and made up. She smelled good and was able to carry on a decent conversation. She was well dressed and at the end had me drop her off to her car. She had been a stripper years ago, worked the block and eventually graduated to being an escort with her own book of business. She told me until she can collect her retiremen t she works full time and does a little part time street work to pay the bills. Anyway, took her to a no tel, she told me everything and anything was on the menu. I put that to the test and it turned out to be true. Good BBBJ, nice attention to the balls before I fucked her pussy and ass. She was in good shape for a women her age, and gave a very enthusiastic BJ. Her pussy was a lot tighter than I expected, and she seemed tor eally get off on having her ass fucked. I pulled out of her ass and came on her face for good measure. She was ok with photos and was just happy to get a good date. I paid $50 and I think she proably would have taken less. I didn't ask for digits, she was a right time and place kind of girl, nothing I would set up as a regular thing.
-
06-27-11 10:41 #6709Senior Member

Posts: 84Tina
I think I remember her from Flamingo. Very bad teeth.
Paul.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-11 08:51 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 436Photo album
I think I need to collect more photos. It seems like you guys are hard core mongers with many pics. Hehehehehehehe. Nice shots. Next time I will take more & better ones. As a matter of fact I have a short video click of me hitting one of these chicks. Damn, I am a movie star LOL.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-11 05:27 #6707Senior Member

Posts: 1790Tina
I was with Tina a couple months ago. I had forgotten about her until Big Man reported on her. I saw her twice a couple weeks apart, and both times she complained that she had just had dental surgery, so she was somewhat restricted on what she could do. However, as you can see she tried. She did whatever she could to make it enjoyable, and both times for a nominal fee. She told me several times that anal was definitely on the menu, as was anything else. She stressed a couple times that she meant "anything." I didn't go into detail, but I am curious just what "anything" involves. I'm sure someone can let me know. Overall I had okay experiences with her. Don't know if I would repeat, though.
-
06-27-11 02:29 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 512Dead
Yeah. Hampden deader than dead tonight. Wather was nice so I parked for a walk to scout. Not a thing other than some guy that nearly puked on me as I went by a bar. I know, I'm a sinning piece of shit that was mongering on a Sunday LOL.
BQ22
-
06-27-11 01:14 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 457Tested twice, ZERO count.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
And before friends and family know, mine and hers.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-11 22:04 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 132Manessa
At around 3am on Baltimore I saw kristen the homecoming queen in the freaking middle of the street yelling at a monger. He must have seen the goods and made a quick exit. Didn't bother to stop for her, decided I needed a younger mouth to feed.
At 4am by the circle on wilkens I picked up manessa. 35year old brunette WSW with pothole acne marks. Nice personality. Awesome suction skiills. Standard fee. Dropped her off on fulton and said I can cum by whenever I felt like it.
-
06-26-11 20:58 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 436InterestingSunday afternoon
I went to Baltimore to try to catch up to Darlene. Her phone was off two days after I saw her the last time. I first went to the house where she turns tricks sometimes, but she was not there. I then went to the place she stays and knocked on the door. Some guy answered and he called her for me. She came out and said give her 20 minutes. I left to grab something to eat; it took me an hour. I went back finally and and knocked the door again. The guy that answered the door yelled for her and told me to wait. I was too impatient so I moved on.
I went back to the house where many girls turn tricks to see if any inventory was there. The guy that runs the house recommended Tina. At first I was a little apprehensive. I then decided (WTF) I am already here.
This girl on looks is a 5 may 5. 5 Body is a 4-5 Skill set was 8-9. The BBBJ was fierce & skillful. The the doggie & reverse cowgirl was sweet. She was on a mission. She rode me like I was the last 8pm bus. I asked her for Greek and she was ilent. I asked her again and she said "Just take it Daddy" It was a little tight but after it worked in she was on the last bus again. Ride ***** ride. LOL.
Now it gets ugly. After I release the hounds and pulled out, Shit was all over the condom. (Yuk) at that point I didn't care, it was over. Now all of this for a low low low lo price of $30 Plus $10 for the house.
-
06-26-11 19:16 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 697And do not admit that it is yours unless proven so. It may not be yours but in many leftist states if you even take care of it you are on the hook for child support.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-11 18:26 #6701Senior Member

Posts: 1330Suggest a trip to the Urologist for testing before you say anything. Sometimes men think they are shooting blanks but they are really live shells. I have one friend who learned the hard way.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
Tell her soon while she still has options.
-
06-26-11 16:52 #6700Senior Member

Posts: 93Lmao!
The stories, I keep RTFF for the stories! Please let us know how that conversation turns out! A picture of her face when you tell her the truth: PRICELESS!
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






