Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6714

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulnova2  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember her from Flamingo. Very bad teeth.

    Paul.
    I just can't deal with those teeth. LOL

  2. #6713

    Sundays

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Hampden deader than dead tonight. Wather was nice so I parked for a walk to scout. Not a thing other than some guy that nearly puked on me as I went by a bar. I know, I'm a sinning piece of shit that was mongering on a Sunday LOL.

    BQ22
    I did the same thing I've always thought the pickings on Sunday was usually better then other days, especially Sunday evenings. I strolled around harford Road and there was zippy out so I cruised over to Hamden and it was the same scenario. Not willing to give up so quick I got back to harford Road. Looped around twice and nada.

  3. #6712

    Nice pics

    Quote Originally Posted by KarlHungus  [View Original Post]
    Slumming a bit, decided to pick up Crystal a couple of weeks ago. She was strolling up Conkling at about 6:30 pm on a Friday, thin and petite and probably pushing 60. She got my attention because she was well dressed and made up. She smelled good and was able to carry on a decent conversation. She was well dressed and at the end had me drop her off to her car. She had been a stripper years ago, worked the block and eventually graduated to being an escort with her own book of business. She told me until she can collect her retiremen t she works full time and does a little part time street work to pay the bills. Anyway, took her to a no tel, she told me everything and anything was on the menu. I put that to the test and it turned out to be true. Good BBBJ, nice attention to the balls before I fucked her pussy and ass. She was in good shape for a women her age, and gave a very enthusiastic BJ. Her pussy was a lot tighter than I expected, and she seemed tor eally get off on having her ass fucked. I pulled out of her ass and came on her face for good measure. She was ok with photos and was just happy to get a good date. I paid $50 and I think she proably would have taken less. I didn't ask for digits, she was a right time and place kind of girl, nothing I would set up as a regular thing.

    Attachment 135457

    Attachment 135458

    Attachment 135459

    Attachment 135460
    I see you have a winner here. She looks like she performs like a true Marine. (Be all you can be) LOL

  4. #6711

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was with Tina a couple months ago. I had forgotten about her until Big Man reported on her. I saw her twice a couple weeks apart, and both times she complained that she had just had dental surgery, so she was somewhat restricted on what she could do. However, as you can see she tried. She did whatever she could to make it enjoyable, and both times for a nominal fee. She told me several times that anal was definitely on the menu, as was anything else. She stressed a couple times that she meant "anything." I didn't go into detail, but I am curious just what "anything" involves. I'm sure someone can let me know. Overall I had okay experiences with her. Don't know if I would repeat, though.
    Is this Tina from Hartford and Bel Air Roads?

    It kinda looks like she lost weight and let her natural hair color come in.

    I remember when I first picked up Tina, pretty thin and nice fake red hair.

  5. #6710

    Crystal on Conkling

    Slumming a bit, decided to pick up Crystal a couple of weeks ago. She was strolling up Conkling at about 6:30 pm on a Friday, thin and petite and probably pushing 60. She got my attention because she was well dressed and made up. She smelled good and was able to carry on a decent conversation. She was well dressed and at the end had me drop her off to her car. She had been a stripper years ago, worked the block and eventually graduated to being an escort with her own book of business. She told me until she can collect her retiremen t she works full time and does a little part time street work to pay the bills. Anyway, took her to a no tel, she told me everything and anything was on the menu. I put that to the test and it turned out to be true. Good BBBJ, nice attention to the balls before I fucked her pussy and ass. She was in good shape for a women her age, and gave a very enthusiastic BJ. Her pussy was a lot tighter than I expected, and she seemed tor eally get off on having her ass fucked. I pulled out of her ass and came on her face for good measure. She was ok with photos and was just happy to get a good date. I paid $50 and I think she proably would have taken less. I didn't ask for digits, she was a right time and place kind of girl, nothing I would set up as a regular thing.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	c3.jpg
Views:	1463
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	135457

    Click image for larger version

Name:	c1.jpg
Views:	2012
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	135458

    Click image for larger version

Name:	c2.jpg
Views:	1874
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	135459

    Click image for larger version

Name:	c4.jpg
Views:	1691
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	135460

  6. #6709

    Tina

    I think I remember her from Flamingo. Very bad teeth.

    Paul.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was with Tina a couple months ago. I had forgotten about her until Big Man reported on her. I saw her twice a couple weeks apart, and both times she complained that she had just had dental surgery, so she was somewhat restricted on what she could do. However, as you can see she tried. She did whatever she could to make it enjoyable, and both times for a nominal fee. She told me several times that anal was definitely on the menu, as was anything else. She stressed a couple times that she meant "anything." I didn't go into detail, but I am curious just what "anything" involves. I'm sure someone can let me know. Overall I had okay experiences with her. Don't know if I would repeat, though.

  7. #6708

    Photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was with Tina a couple months ago. I had forgotten about her until Big Man reported on her. I saw her twice a couple weeks apart, and both times she complained that she had just had dental surgery, so she was somewhat restricted on what she could do. However, as you can see she tried. She did whatever she could to make it enjoyable, and both times for a nominal fee. She told me several times that anal was definitely on the menu, as was anything else. She stressed a couple times that she meant "anything." I didn't go into detail, but I am curious just what "anything" involves. I'm sure someone can let me know. Overall I had okay experiences with her. Don't know if I would repeat, though.
    I think I need to collect more photos. It seems like you guys are hard core mongers with many pics. Hehehehehehehe. Nice shots. Next time I will take more & better ones. As a matter of fact I have a short video click of me hitting one of these chicks. Damn, I am a movie star LOL.

  8. #6707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Tina

    I was with Tina a couple months ago. I had forgotten about her until Big Man reported on her. I saw her twice a couple weeks apart, and both times she complained that she had just had dental surgery, so she was somewhat restricted on what she could do. However, as you can see she tried. She did whatever she could to make it enjoyable, and both times for a nominal fee. She told me several times that anal was definitely on the menu, as was anything else. She stressed a couple times that she meant "anything." I didn't go into detail, but I am curious just what "anything" involves. I'm sure someone can let me know. Overall I had okay experiences with her. Don't know if I would repeat, though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tina4.PNG‎   Tina2.PNG‎   Tina3.PNG‎   Tina1.PNG‎   Tina5.PNG‎  

    Tina6.PNG‎  

  9. #6706

    Dead

    Yeah. Hampden deader than dead tonight. Wather was nice so I parked for a walk to scout. Not a thing other than some guy that nearly puked on me as I went by a bar. I know, I'm a sinning piece of shit that was mongering on a Sunday LOL.

    BQ22

  10. #6705
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Suggest a trip to the Urologist for testing before you say anything. Sometimes men think they are shooting blanks but they are really live shells. I have one friend who learned the hard way.
    Tested twice, ZERO count.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Tell her soon while she still has options.
    And before friends and family know, mine and hers.

  11. #6704

    Manessa

    At around 3am on Baltimore I saw kristen the homecoming queen in the freaking middle of the street yelling at a monger. He must have seen the goods and made a quick exit. Didn't bother to stop for her, decided I needed a younger mouth to feed.

    At 4am by the circle on wilkens I picked up manessa. 35year old brunette WSW with pothole acne marks. Nice personality. Awesome suction skiills. Standard fee. Dropped her off on fulton and said I can cum by whenever I felt like it.

  12. #6703

    InterestingSunday afternoon

    I went to Baltimore to try to catch up to Darlene. Her phone was off two days after I saw her the last time. I first went to the house where she turns tricks sometimes, but she was not there. I then went to the place she stays and knocked on the door. Some guy answered and he called her for me. She came out and said give her 20 minutes. I left to grab something to eat; it took me an hour. I went back finally and and knocked the door again. The guy that answered the door yelled for her and told me to wait. I was too impatient so I moved on.

    I went back to the house where many girls turn tricks to see if any inventory was there. The guy that runs the house recommended Tina. At first I was a little apprehensive. I then decided (WTF) I am already here.

    This girl on looks is a 5 may 5. 5 Body is a 4-5 Skill set was 8-9. The BBBJ was fierce & skillful. The the doggie & reverse cowgirl was sweet. She was on a mission. She rode me like I was the last 8pm bus. I asked her for Greek and she was ilent. I asked her again and she said "Just take it Daddy" It was a little tight but after it worked in she was on the last bus again. Ride ***** ride. LOL.

    Now it gets ugly. After I release the hounds and pulled out, Shit was all over the condom. (Yuk) at that point I didn't care, it was over. Now all of this for a low low low lo price of $30 Plus $10 for the house.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tina.jpg
Views:	1758
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	135369

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tina2.jpg
Views:	1303
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	135368

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tina.jpg
Views:	1758
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	135369

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tina2.jpg
Views:	1303
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	135368

  13. #6702
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Suggest a trip to the Urologist for testing before you say anything. Sometimes men think they are shooting blanks but they are really live shells. I have one friend who learned the hard way.

    Tell her soon while she still has options.
    And do not admit that it is yours unless proven so. It may not be yours but in many leftist states if you even take care of it you are on the hook for child support.

  14. #6701
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    My new GF is pregnant and 100% sure it is me, so she is moving in after she gets back from Chicago on Friday. I do not know when is a good time to tell her that I have been shooting blanks since 2001.
    Suggest a trip to the Urologist for testing before you say anything. Sometimes men think they are shooting blanks but they are really live shells. I have one friend who learned the hard way.

    Tell her soon while she still has options.

  15. #6700

    Lmao!

    The stories, I keep RTFF for the stories! Please let us know how that conversation turns out! A picture of her face when you tell her the truth: PRICELESS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Picked up (the newer) Melissa yesterday, afternoon, on Monroe between Wilkins and Washington. I was on my way for a date-date, and needed to have a warmup pop, which she provided, CBJ for 20. She performed well and it was one of those rare times when I just kept cuming. She earned a 10 tip. Overall looks 7/10, performance 8/10. Attitude 8/10, brains 2/10. Body and boobs looked right for a FS on a different occasion.

    I dropped her off near Wilkens, then went for a second loop, just to assess talent. On my way back on Monroe, a car was pulled over by LE because he stopped to talk to her. Hope they did well.

    My new GF is pregnant and 100% sure it is me, so she is moving in after she gets back from Chicago on Friday. I do not know when is a good time to tell her that I have been shooting blanks since 2001.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape