Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 437 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 6551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1736

    Brazil

    Just thought I might put this out there. Heading to Sao Paulo in a couple of months and wondered if anyone had any suggestions on places to find the Brazillian booty. SP is not the saftest place and I am hoping to get to Rio, but that probably will not happen. I do not speak spanish, despite watching Telemundo occassionally. They have some hot newscasters for sure! I know there are Clinicas and Clubs, but difficult to sift through everything, especially when you do not read or write the language. Thought maybe a couple of you well traveled types may have some advice. Open response or PM is fine. Really appreciate the help.

  2. #1735
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Korean Pussy Bars

    Quote Originally Posted by Acaryu  [View Original Post]
    A friend told me that in a lot of Korean places in Atlanta, a Korean friend has to bring you there before they take you as a customer to avoid LE. I went to one of them one time and they have a bunch of young fresh beautiful girls that just came from Korea. I suspect the fresh girls go to the high end club for awhile before they send them to the massage parlor. The one I went is sure expensive. They cater mostly to Korean business men. Gorgeous girls but limited English. Therefore you know they are new in the USA.
    You can easily spend a grand or more at such places. As you said, you need a Korean friend to even find them. They mirror "room salons" in Korea. Same concept, overpriced drinks and side dishes (anju) for a set fee. This gives you an initial set up but suckie fuckie adventures are extra.

    It's not only to avoid LE but they have to know that you know the game and won't be a spoil sport by not parting with appropriate (overpriced) coin. There are guys who will emerge from nowhere to help you spend your coin if you fail to do so. Go only with a trusted Korean friend, not a mere acquaintance.

  3. #1734
    Quote Originally Posted by SW Surfer  [View Original Post]
    I play in the K-bar's in TX and Hi, but was not aware of any in ATL. If anyone wants to share info, please Post or PM.

    I love my K-Girls!

    Thanks,

    Surf
    A friend told me that in a lot of Korean places in Atlanta, a Korean friend has to bring you there before they take you as a customer to avoid LE. I went to one of them one time and they have a bunch of young fresh beautiful girls that just came from Korea. I suspect the fresh girls go to the high end club for awhile before they send them to the massage parlor. The one I went is sure expensive. They cater mostly to Korean business men. Gorgeous girls but limited English. Therefore you know they are new in the USA.

  4. #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Acaryu  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of hotties in the Korean Bars in Atlanta. Anybody has any experience with them?
    I play in the K-bar's in TX and Hi, but was not aware of any in ATL. If anyone wants to share info, please Post or PM.

    I love my K-Girls!

    Thanks,

    Surf

  5. #1732

    Korean bars

    There are a lot of hotties in the Korean Bars in Atlanta. Anybody has any experience with them?

  6. #1731

    Are these still open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Money  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for some authentic Latin nights-you know, where I'm the only gringo there.

    I'm looking to pick up some legit chicas. The hobby scene here is below par.

    Anyone ever been to Wings Fiesta on 2500 South Cobb SE in Smyrna on Friday or Saturday nights?

    Anyone ever been to Delkwood Grill on 2769 Delk Road Southeast in Marietta on Friday or Saturday nights?

    If anyone have any experience or heard about those, I like to hear how they are.

    Gracias
    I been to both. It must be over 2 years now. Had luck at winfiesta.

    Can someone confirm these 2 places still open?

  7. #1730

    So sad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Man  [View Original Post]
    If you knew her, you knew how special she was.
    Yes, that she was. I really am glad to have spent time with her. She very personable, and I had some pretty interesting conversations with her.

    No more calls about the puppies, or haircuts! She truly will be missed.

    DeW

  8. #1729
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Man  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that knew her, my friend Angel, from SC, passed away this.

    Morning after a long battle with Cirrosis of the liver. I spoke with.

    Her recently and knew this was imminent. Her friend called me this morning with the news.

    You don't meet many ladies like her, especially in her line of work. If you knew her, you knew how special she was.
    Sorry about my fragmented grammar. First time I've ever typed a USG post on a touchscreen.

  9. #1728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Man  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that knew her, my friend Angel, from SC, passed away this.

    Morning after a long battle with Cirrosis of the liver. I spoke with.

    Her recently and knew this was imminent. Her friend called me this morning with the news.

    You don't meet many ladies like her, especially in her line of work. If you knew her, you knew how special she was.
    Oh no! I didn't know she was sick! She was a very special lady and will be missed!

  10. #1727

    Angel from Florence, SC

    For those of you that knew her, my friend Angel, from SC, passed away this.

    Morning after a long battle with Cirrosis of the liver. I spoke with.

    Her recently and knew this was imminent. Her friend called me this morning with the news.

    You don't meet many ladies like her, especially in her line of work. If you knew her, you knew how special she was.

  11. #1726

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Rotzi  [View Original Post]
    Yeah SA Life is good.
    Have you also noticed the "strange phenomenon" where you get a crapload of emails and winks the day AFTER your SA membership expires?

    Hmmmmm, what a strange coincidence. That seems to happen every time.

  12. #1725

    Seeking Arrangements

    Yeah SA Life is good. I'm still enjoying (this week anyhow) 3 ladies I've met off that site, and the one I cut loose 2 months ago (she just got too fat) is still texting me and telling me she misses me (me = wallet.) and wants to come over. Thankfully she lives in Covington and it's 50 miles for her to come over and check on me, so she's not just shown up at my door (yet).

    I'm going to cut two more ladies loose (leaving me with my original and first little nympho-screamer) and look for another good one (so I will join / pay SA for another 30 days again) Of the two I'm cutting. One is getting to be high maintenance (buy me this, help me with rent. Other bullShyt.) and the other is now prego from her Army boyfriend (fiance?). No boys, it ain't me; got THAT taken care of 18 years ago. At any rate, it's just to weird doing a girl that's prego with another mans child and I just don't feel right about the situation. He's stationed in SC still going through training. She's not happy that I'm cutting her loose, but I think it's what's best for both of us.

    I will let you guys know what I find on the SA site; I've never had a problem getting hooked up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster Man  [View Original Post]
    After hearing the reviews on here, I've been working the Seeking Arrangement Website. I've only met with one gal so far, but have met several times. I've been trying to find gals who are new to the game and not pros who've been doing high-volume work.

    Sifting through the crazy chicks with unrealistic expectations (like $5K per month) is a little bit of a hassle. Also some of them, email you once or twice and then just disappear. But, you're seeking black women they seem to be a lot more aggressive and ready to roll quickly, with many of them sending first messages to you.

    A lot of the gals on there aren't very smart in that they use their normal email address. I've been able to look several of them up on Facebook or.

    Also, SA definitely has that match. Com scheme going where you get a bunch of emails right on your expiration date or the day after, in an effort to get you to extend your membership. I received zero new winks / emails on Monday / Tuesday but more than 15+ since Wed morning when my membership expired.

  13. #1724

    Seeking Arrangement

    After hearing the reviews on here, I've been working the Seeking Arrangement Website. I've only met with one gal so far, but have met several times. I've been trying to find gals who are new to the game and not pros who've been doing high-volume work.

    Sifting through the crazy chicks with unrealistic expectations (like $5K per month) is a little bit of a hassle. Also some of them, email you once or twice and then just disappear. But, you're seeking black women they seem to be a lot more aggressive and ready to roll quickly, with many of them sending first messages to you.

    A lot of the gals on there aren't very smart in that they use their normal email address. I've been able to look several of them up on Facebook or *******.

    Also, SA definitely has that match. Com scheme going where you get a bunch of emails right on your expiration date or the day after, in an effort to get you to extend your membership. I received zero new winks / emails on Monday / Tuesday but more than 15+ since Wed morning when my membership expired.

  14. #1723
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster Man  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the funniest name I've seen on a busted escort.

    Attachment 133112
    I don't know. I thought M. Beavers was pretty amusing, too!

  15. #1722

    Throw some sour cream and salsa on it.

    Maybe the funniest name I've seen on a busted escort.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	chalupa.jpg
Views:	830
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	133112

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape