Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 437 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 6551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1436

    I think

    I can speak for everyone. Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Man  [View Original Post]
    Why her tight, little coochie of course! (back door was closed for this event, but I understand it is usually available for smaller groups). After pounding her coochie for a bit I stood up, removed the cover and she got on her knees and gave me an excellent BBJ while another guy went at her doggie. He didn't last long, and when I saw her beautiful ass in the air, unattended, while all of these guys were just gawking, dicks in their hands, I said to hell with this and moved behind her to finish up. I did have to pause for a bit and admire the view before plunging in, however.

    PS. Here's a pic of sexy Stacy!

  2. #1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    And, what's the age group here? I'd hate to be the old man in the bunch. Details please.
    I think a lot of guys are intimidated around so much sausage. Others just like to watch for a while before getting their nerve up. All ages. All body types. All ethnicities. I'm 50-something myself.

    It was fun watching the other couples. They would stand there for awhile. Then soon the guys were feeling up their partners. Squeezing tits, asses, etc. One couple started going at it on a couch in the back of the room, while a couple of guys were squeezing her tits. If it's like other events I've been to, then most likely some of those other ladies got in on the action a bit later.

    Sometime I'll have to tell ya'll the story of when I took my favorite blond-soccer mom (who I met on CL CE) to a gangbang. She initially just wanted to watch, but it wasn't long before she was having her share of fun too!

  3. #1434
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Man  [View Original Post]
    Well I'd heard that she had a fantasy of being pimped out like a cheap ho. If I knew her, maybe I'd help her live out that fantasy for you guys. But alas, I just know OF her.
    Fair enough. Know of her contact info? I can't fulfill her pimp fantasy but everyone likes an exciting fuck.

  4. #1433
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Man  [View Original Post]
    No masks. Pretty open. A relaxed social scene in fact. In fact, as I was waiting to signed in at the door, I though I heard someone say my name! No big deal though. If someone I knew from the civilian world WAS there, he'd be there for the same reason as me!

    When I took my turn, I started by playing with her gorgeous tits and pussy, pants down, cock hard, anxious to plunge in. I was looking around to see where the condoms were, when a guy nearby said "hey bud, I bet you're looking for this!" and handed me one. Thanks, guy!
    got to go with you on one thing: if a bunch of guys are standing offside just waxing their carrots and nobody is taking advantage of an opening in the session, then I would have done as you did. Who the fuck wants to stand around with a bunch of pussies stroking their dicks when a real pussy lies await? I mean, if a dude is willing to whip it out in close proximity of several other guys and just stroke it vs. Fucking a woman in waiting, I do not understand that. Are gang bang guys really that wimpy? Most guys I know aren't that shy. And, what's the age group here? I'd hate to be the old man in the bunch. Details please.

  5. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Man  [View Original Post]
    Yep. She must have sucked and / or fucked a dozen the short time I was there. And she was clearly loving it.

    Did I mention she was fucking HOT?
    Yes she is fucking Hot and the kicker is that her husband stands in the back and watches. He is pretty cool dude. I have done one on ones with her. He had to come as well and sat in the corner and watched as I used up all three of her holes.

  6. #1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretshoppa  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like 1 hell of a lunch break. Does everyone wear a mask at events like this 1?
    No masks. Pretty open. A relaxed social scene in fact. In fact, as I was waiting to signed in at the door, I though I heard someone say my name! No big deal though. If someone I knew from the civilian world WAS there, he'd be there for the same reason as me!

    When I took my turn, I started by playing with her gorgeous tits and pussy, pants down, cock hard, anxious to plunge in. I was looking around to see where the condoms were, when a guy nearby said "hey bud, I bet you're looking for this!" and handed me one. Thanks, guy!

  7. #1430
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely hot. I wonder if she does one on one sessions?
    Well I'd heard that she had a fantasy of being pimped out like a cheap ho. If I knew her, maybe I'd help her live out that fantasy for you guys. But alas, I just know OF her.

  8. #1429
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Man  [View Original Post]
    Why her tight, little coochie of course! (back door was closed for this event, but I understand it is usually available for smaller groups). After pounding her coochie for a bit I stood up, removed the cover and she got on her knees and gave me an excellent BBJ while another guy went at her doggie. He didn't last long, and when I saw her beautiful ass in the air, unattended, while all of these guys were just gawking, dicks in their hands, I said to hell with this and moved behind her to finish up. I did have to pause for a bit and admire the view before plunging in, however.

    PS. Here's a pic of sexy Stacy!
    She is definitely hot. I wonder if she does one on one sessions?

  9. #1428
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Man  [View Original Post]
    Why her tight, little coochie of course! (back door was closed for this event, but I understand it is usually available for smaller groups). After pounding her coochie for a bit I stood up, removed the cover and she got on her knees and gave me an excellent BBJ while another guy went at her doggie. He didn't last long, and when I saw her beautiful ass in the air, unattended, while all of these guys were just gawking, dicks in their hands, I said to hell with this and moved behind her to finish up. I did have to pause for a bit and admire the view before plunging in, however.

    PS. Here's a pic of sexy Stacy!
    Sounds like 1 hell of a lunch break. Does everyone wear a mask at events like this 1?

  10. #1427
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Kinda funny. Which hole did you get?
    Why her tight, little coochie of course! (back door was closed for this event, but I understand it is usually available for smaller groups). After pounding her coochie for a bit I stood up, removed the cover and she got on her knees and gave me an excellent BBJ while another guy went at her doggie. He didn't last long, and when I saw her beautiful ass in the air, unattended, while all of these guys were just gawking, dicks in their hands, I said to hell with this and moved behind her to finish up. I did have to pause for a bit and admire the view before plunging in, however.

    PS. Here's a pic of sexy Stacy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC05005small.JPG‎  

  11. #1426
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Man  [View Original Post]
    Me? When I saw an opening, I took it!
    Kinda funny. Which hole did you get?

  12. #1425
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking from a typical guy's perspective. Imagine having to wait for 35 guys to finish before your turn comes.
    Well it was a GREAT show! Frankly, most of the guys just stood around and watched. I think they were nervous or something. Me? When I saw an opening, I took it! I was only there 20-30 minutes. Could've stayed longer but I was on my lunch break.

  13. #1424
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Man  [View Original Post]
    Yep. She must have sucked and / or fucked a dozen the short time I was there. And she was clearly loving it.

    Did I mention she was fucking HOT?
    I was thinking from a typical guy's perspective. Imagine having to wait for 35 guys to finish before your turn comes.

  14. #1423
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Was Stacy there to service 30-40 guys?
    Yep. She must have sucked and / or fucked a dozen the short time I was there. And she was clearly loving it.

    Did I mention she was fucking HOT?

  15. #1422

    Smyrna and Marietta

    I'm looking for some authentic Latin nights--you know, where I'm the only gringo there.
    I'm looking to pick up some legit chicas. The hobby scene here is below par.

    Anyone ever been to Wings Fiesta on 2500 South Cobb SE in Smyrna on Friday or Saturday nights?

    Anyone ever been to Delkwood Grill on 2769 Delk Road Southeast in Marietta on Friday or Saturday nights?

    If anyone have any experience or heard about those, I like to hear how they are.

    Gracias.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape