Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 307 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3380

    Wow

    Before tonight I'd have said the only place to find fun and adventure was in a hotel room or walking down the street. My girl needs to get drunk more often. Saved me some money and I got everything I wanted. And ill be bored and back out mongering in approximately 20 hours rofl.

    BQ22

  2. #3379

    Eros

    I have had very good luck with eros. Cross check the girls / do a little research. You get what you pay for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steam Heat  [View Original Post]
    I see that there are different providers on this site. Also, I see that many require verification of identity, and many do not.

    Has anyone had any experiences with this site?

    Are the providers any more honest about what they look live and what they provide than the providers on BP?

  3. #3378

    Uleo

    WW this afternoon about 3:30 at the circle saw two female LEOs in white, unmarked, four door, late model Dodge, possibly a Charger. They had Kelly / Sabrina (not sure what name she is going by) sitting on the sidewalk talking to her. One Leo was a blonde haired white lady, the other was a black lady. I circled back around, they were gone, Kelly / Sabrina was walking real fast south on Wilkens. A few miutes later I saw the undercover female LEOs and their unmarked car on Pulaski and Wilkens talking to a group of fugly type SWs sitting on the steps on that corner. I decided to vacate the area and try my luck somewhere else. Stay safe.

    Rp

  4. #3377

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Steam Heat  [View Original Post]
    Are the providers any more honest about what they look live and what they provide than the providers on BP?
    Many are the same girls, they change their name and have a different phone number and charge more.

  5. #3376

    What's the Story with Eros. Com?

    I see that there are different providers on this site. Also, I see that many require verification of identity, and many do not.

    Has anyone had any experiences with this site?

    Are the providers any more honest about what they look live and what they provide than the providers on BP?

  6. #3375
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox  [View Original Post]
    The two fingers curved and rubbed against the thumb. .

    Duh. Of course. Money.

    Thought it was a straite up stationary sign.

    SF.
    Two finger inside and a thumb on the clit on the other hand, that's different.

    DJP

  7. #3374

    Smallest Violin in the World

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox  [View Original Post]
    The two fingers curved and rubbed against the thumb. .

    Duh. Of course. Money.

    Thought it was a straite up stationary sign.

    SF.
    Hey Fox,

    I was overthinking that one too. Thought reference was to some new gang sign, or something.

    GTR

  8. #3373

    T is the bomb

    Great post X man. She is a hot little thang.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Been workin my ass off lately.

    Under the circumstances I decided to post in the "General Reports" Section.

    Trying to make a long story short, I met Tee at a Memorial Day cookout at Druid Hill Park.

    After learning she was an erotic dancer, I began exploring my Possibilities.

    Under close observation, I figured; "what did I have to loose?"

    Finally, Tee had an idle moment, I swooped.

    Making much-to-say-about-nothing smalltalk,

    I steered the conversation toward occupations.

    Right off the top, she told she was a stripper.

    Some club on the east side of town, the name escapes me,

    But I think it began with an "H"?

    You should come see me sometime.

    Long trip, I'm from DC, just up for the weekend.

    Ohhh. . . . Ok; would a private dance be worth a trip?

    Well. . . . The moment of opportunity for me is now.

    With a surprised smile, she cocked her head to one side.

    And gave me two quick "fingers across the thumb" Gesture.

    The money sign.

    Where do you live?

    Dundalk

    Damn, thats waaay, way on the other side of town!

    Right now, it's a lot closer than DC.

    Lets go.

    At 5ft and 125lbs, she's a bold one!

    I hit it thighs high, with me on top.

    Not a peep out of her, no moans, groans, or even a whimper.

    She twisted and turned underneath me like she could'nt handle the L'il man.

    This threw my rhythm off, so I had her get on top.

    Hands on my thighs, she regulated depth of penetration.

    Nope, this ain't going to work.

    I was determined, so I put her in the canine position.

    It was all in or nothing for the L'il man!

    I can take it, but do it easy.

    The initial stroke in, she inhaled with a deep sigh.

    As the pace sped up, her breaths became fast and shallow,

    She began breathing in short bursts as she threw it back at me.

    Tee was taking it as good as she got; at last, we established a working rhythm.

    I firmly grabbed Tee by her hips, pulled back, lunged in as deep and hard as I could.

    Then she stopped breathing as if she had sleep apnea.

    At the same moment, the pussy clenched around the L'il man like a vice.

    She eventually she exhaled. . . . Then released.

    It was over.

    Severely wounded, I copped a bottle of 5 hour Energy®

    And limped back to DC.

    X. . . .

  9. #3372

    No no no.

    The two fingers curved and rubbed against the thumb. .

    Duh. Of course. Money.

    Thought it was a straite up stationary sign.

    SF.

  10. #3371

    Hey X Facta,

    Very nice stuff. Good review, Good action. Nice hit. Thats a point on your card.

    Question though.

    Two fingers across the thumb. Sign for money.

    Thats a first for me.

    So that like the first two finger up. With a thumb across them.

    Does that just mean money, or an amount. And by the way She was worth it. But what was the $?

    I love the sign lang.

    Again nice report. Nice action.

    Smiling Fox, :}

  11. #3370

    Circumstances

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Been workin my ass off lately.

    Under the circumstances I decided to post in the "General Reports" Section.

    Trying to make a long story short, I met Tee at a Memorial Day cookout at Druid Hill Park.

    After learning she was an erotic dancer, I began exploring my Possibilities.

    Under close observation, I figured; "what did I have to loose?"

    Finally, Tee had an idle moment, I swooped.

    Making much-to-say-about-nothing smalltalk,

    I steered the conversation toward occupations.

    Right off the top, she told she was a stripper.

    Some club on the east side of town, the name escapes me,

    But I think it began with an "H"?

    You should come see me sometime.

    Long trip, I'm from DC, just up for the weekend.

    Ohhh. . . . Ok; would a private dance be worth a trip?

    Well. . . . The moment of opportunity for me is now.

    With a surprised smile, she cocked her head to one side.

    And gave me two quick "fingers across the thumb" Gesture.

    The money sign.

    Where do you live?

    Dundalk

    Damn, thats waaay, way on the other side of town!

    Right now, it's a lot closer than DC.

    Lets go.

    At 5ft and 125lbs, she's a bold one!

    I hit it thighs high, with me on top.

    Not a peep out of her, no moans, groans, or even a whimper.

    She twisted and turned underneath me like she could'nt handle the L'il man.

    This threw my rhythm off, so I had her get on top.

    Hands on my thighs, she regulated depth of penetration.

    Nope, this ain't going to work.

    I was determined, so I put her in the canine position.

    It was all in or nothing for the L'il man!

    I can take it, but do it easy.

    The initial stroke in, she inhaled with a deep sigh.

    As the pace sped up, her breaths became fast and shallow,

    She began breathing in short bursts as she threw it back at me.

    Tee was taking it as good as she got; at last, we established a working rhythm.

    I firmly grabbed Tee by her hips, pulled back, lunged in as deep and hard as I could.

    Then she stopped breathing as if she had sleep apnea.

    At the same moment, the pussy clenched around the L'il man like a vice.

    She eventually she exhaled. . . . Then released.

    It was over.

    Severely wounded, I copped a bottle of 5 hour Energy®

    And limped back to DC.

    X. . . .
    I think this is the correct section, and all I can say is WOW. Great report. Way to go!

  12. #3369

    Late Post

    Been workin my ass off lately.
    Under the circumstances I decided to post in the "General Reports" section.

    Trying to make a long story short, I met Tee at a Memorial Day cookout at Druid Hill Park.
    After learning she was an erotic dancer, I began exploring my Possibilities.
    Under close observation, I figured; "what did I have to loose?"

    Finally, Tee had an idle moment, I swooped.
    Making much-to-say-bout-nothing smalltalk,
    I steered the conversation toward occupations.
    Right off the top, she told she was a stripper.
    Some club on the east side of town, the name escapes me,
    but I think it began with an "H"?

    You should come see me sometime.
    Long trip, I'm from DC, just up for the weekend.
    Ohhh. . . .ok; would a private dance be worth a trip?
    Well. . . .the moment of opportunity for me is now.
    With a surprised smile, she cocked her head to one side
    and gave me two quick "fingers across the thumb" gesture.
    The money sign.

    Where do you live?
    Dundalk
    Damn, thats waaay, way on the other side of town!
    Right now, it's a lot closer than DC.
    Lets go.

    At 5ft and 125lbs, she's a bold one!

    I hit it thighs high, with me on top.
    Not a peep outta her, no moans, groans, or even a whimper.
    She twisted and turned underneath me like she could'nt handle the L'il man.

    This threw my rhythm off, so I had her get on top.
    Hands on my thighs, she regulated depth of penetration.
    Nope, this ain't gonna work.

    I was determined, so I put her in the canine position.
    It was all in or nothing for the L'il man!
    I can take it, but do it easy.

    The initial stroke in, she inhaled with a deep sigh.
    As the pace sped up, her breaths became fast and shallow,
    she began breathing in short bursts as she threw it back at me.
    Tee was taking it as good as she got; at last, we established a working rhythm.

    I firmly grabbed Tee by her hips, pulled back, lunged in as deep and hard as I could.
    Then she stopped breathing as if she had sleep apnea.
    At the same moment, the pussy clenched around the L'il man like a vice.
    She eventually she exhaled. . . .then released.
    It was ova.


    Severely wounded, I copped a bottle of 5 hour Energy®
    and limped back to DC.

    X. . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tee (6).jpg‎   Tee (1).jpg‎   Tee (2).jpg‎   Tee (5).jpg‎   Tee (3).jpg‎  

    Tee.jpg‎  

  13. #3368

    Escorts. Com closed

    I just tried to sign on. They are gone.

    Uh oh.

    Smiling Fox, ; }

  14. #3367

    Ad is Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahjohn  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a while but I definitely agree. One of the best massages I have ever had in my life. She's afro latina too, so its almost like you're getting two for one.
    Too bad the ad is gone. I hope she posts again. Definitely worth looking into! Thanks.

  15. #3366
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljfeld  [View Original Post]
    Hard to classify where to put this review, for it was the best non-full service session I have ever had.

    Although I was a little concerned about meeting someone off of Backpage, the following ad looked completely legit:

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...day-22/1843954

    Nina lives and works from a small rowhouse near St Agnes Hospital, right off of Caton Ave.

    She has a nice studio in her basement.

    She is trained in legit massage, so she really gives a great full body massage working in the sensual stuff as she goes.

    Her session was full of surprises that will amaze and entertain you, you will leave totally satisfied not caring at all that FS was not on the menu.

    Amazing body, amazing session, amazing lady. Her one hour was 150, and yesterday was discounted by 20. 00. Session was over before hour, but I could have cared less.

    Check this one out asap guys.
    I haven't seen her in a while but I definitely agree. One of the best massages I have ever had in my life. She's afro latina too, so its almost like you're getting two for one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape