Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1965

    JR Drama

    JR has been hot the last few days. I got pulled over just driving through. Gave me a bullshit ticket. Throughout the heat I was still able to get WSW halo. Everyone knows this one. Got a non rushed but slightly mechanical BBBJ rejected CIM so COF is what she got. Lmao. She then says that was the first time someone's COF. I laughed, yea right. Donation was $30 after her proposed $40. I have her digits for active members. But I need some DT action.

    Any suggestions?

  2. #1964

    Uncle LEO is taking a ride around

    Uncle leo is out crusing around john are and JC south of dave, so be safe out there.

  3. #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Gem number 13 was so good last night, I had to go get a BJ tonight.
    Sounds like 13 must be your lucky number my friend! You Are My Hero! LOL

  4. #1962
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Picked up jennifer, WSW about 5'4', brunette curly hair, early 30's nice little body on my Chene stroll. Got a notel, got FS, .25 plus. 10 tip. It was like doing a groupie backstage, great time.
    Sounds like a good time does she have digits?

  5. #1961
    Quote Originally Posted by MindBrain  [View Original Post]
    Are you her pimp? Are you the one waiting to collect the money from outside the motel room like in that video? LOL
    I think its pretty fair, who is he going to give out the digits to no 13, a senior member with hundred reports, or someone who just joined with 7 posts.

    Great now I'm picturing 13 as oliva wilde.

    @jaydee88 can you give a better description? Sounds like this one girl I used to know but she hung around lantz. Maybe halo dyed her hair or something.

    Stay safe gents

  6. #1960

    Jennifer

    Picked up jennifer, WSW about 5'4', brunette curly hair, early 30's nice little body on my Chene stroll. Got a notel, got FS, .25 plus. 10 tip. It was like doing a groupie backstage, great time.

  7. #1959

    Strawberry's and Cream (hopefully)

    Okay, for 3 days now I've driven down the JohnR way and passed to fast what appears to be a very pretty strawberry blond, very cute, thin, young, white SW at the party store.

    Every time I just passed her and tried to turn around, but one of you lucky basterds got there first.

    Does anyone have any info on her? What can I expect? Any drama? Diseases or addictions (that I can't deal with)?

    I'd love to find out more.

    Thanks,

    DJ

  8. #1958
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Gem number 13 was so good last night, I had to go get a BJ tonight.
    Are you her pimp? Are you the one waiting to collect the money from outside the motel room like in that video? LOL

  9. #1957

    Juice on the R

    Anyone else run into Juice, a 20-ish _extremely_ cute BSW hanging near the 6 Mile end of the John R stroll? Wonderful taut body, got a decent CBJ (she insists) for the standard rate. She's adorable, seems maybe a little too "soft" for that area. There's something a little "off" about her (she mumbled a lot to herself)

  10. #1956

    Dpd officer caught having sex with tranny while on duty, gets suspended WITH PAY


  11. #1955

    My two cents

    From recent past experience, I believe that I got popped by uncle in a sting to have the girls take you to a specific location. I took a SW to a notel, and was popped by the police as soon as I parked my vehicle. They immediately cuffed me, and just let the girl walk. One cop stated that they had followed me to the location. BS! I'm very careful about where I do a pick up, and I always check for people sitting in cars. Anyway, lesson learned, and a dollar short.

    I am still wondering what is going on with the SW's. Every time I've gone out there has been very few options, and almost all have been 5 or less on the SW scale.

    Due to my line of work, I had an interesting meeting with a sex offender probation agent. She had mentioned to me that Wayne County Sheriff has been stepping up their undercover operations, and have been making quite a few arrests on the east side (JR) of town.

    Keep your eyes open guys! Not all of the cops look like cops. Some look like real dirt balls. Also, if you see a white chick sitting alone in a car, and the neighborhood isn't the best of places, it's probably TGTBT!

    Be safe, and think with the big head!

  12. #1954

    Sandra

    Caught up with Sandra again on John R, around 7:30. Nice girl, nice BBBJ. Will have to get a room when my time/$ are more in sync.

  13. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Some of you might remember my posts about Linda last spring / early summer, WSW, mid to late 20's, small build, long blond hair, cute, nice girl, good BBBJTC, BLS. She is on a new track so active members can PM me for location.
    I ran into Linda this afternoon near michigan ave. Good bbbjtcim nice body, non existent chest. .2 for the deed. I'd repeat, no digits

  14. #1952

    Gem #5

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Now that you mention it, your right. She does wear a lot of perfume and or make-up that smells for days, sorry about that, I hope it did not cause any trouble for you.
    Just something to remember for the future and a tip for others to remember to request no perfume when setting up the appt. All's well now.

  15. #1951

    Kristi

    Last Thursday, had a dream about a girl named kristi off John Are on Hollywood. She was top notch goods, did FS, flipped her around into a few different positions. Pussy was nice and tight, compared to what is normally down there. No bad odors, very friendly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape