Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6434

    Good Point!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing. BUT DON'T DO THAT SHIT ANYMORE! Don't eat "Road kill" These chicks are not very sketchy hygienic schedule.
    Anything that your dick can catch, your mouth can catch. Most shit you can not see until it is too late. Most people are smart enough to avoid open sores etc. But the reason why most people catch something is because many times there are no indications of infections. Just remember, it is one thing to have sores on your manhood which can be covered up in day to day life but to have them all over your lips and tongue. Well lets just say you will be noticed. Just not worth it!

  2. #6433
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepbam  [View Original Post]
    This white female sitting on the steps of a house in CB on the corner of Elmtree St and Pennington? The last two times I was out that way she would wave and try to get me to come over but she would not get off the steps! WTF? Any intel on the house is it a pork pen?
    Sounds like Holly G. She used to be the bomb. I stopped seeing her about 4 years ago when she got on the medicine and her hygiene went down hill.

  3. #6432
    Yeah, seeing as when I do go FS I like to pull out roll it off and ice the cake, the distance between my junk and my mouth is the minimum safe distance between my mouth and any gash that I'm paying for. SW or otherwise. May look and smell clean, but you don't know what was there before the shower.

    BQ22

  4. #6431
    Quote Originally Posted by WMinBmore  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post, so if I say something wrong feel free to let me know.

    I met Sandy a few hours ago. 3rd SW I've had the pleasure of meeting over the past few weeks. Very cute, probably late 20s early 30s. She said she's new and from Locust Point. Cute petite body, nice B rack, very soft skin all over. Started with BBBJ for. 2 upgraded to DATY and FS for. 2 more.

    Got digits, I might give up looking as long as she's around. But I'm new to this, so I guess I should shop around a little more. I guess I'm really just posting to see if anyone knows her and can offer reasons that I shouldn't go back for more. I'll try to get pictures next time.
    Sandy is not new! I had FS with her the other day and my Condom broke what day did you DATY with her?

  5. #6430

    Sabrina the wicked witch of CB

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepbam  [View Original Post]
    This white female sitting on the steps of a house in CB on the corner of Elmtree St and Pennington? The last two times I was out that way she would wave and try to get me to come over but she would not get off the steps! WTF? Any intel on the house is it a pork pen?

    Also picked up WSW on Pennington the other night with red ball cap and blue denim skirt. Attitude was so funky from the start we got a few blocks before I pulled the ejection seat handles for her! Yuck! Bad skin, bad body and worse attitude. But your experience may vary!

    Be safe!
    The hat girl sounds like Sabrina a real piece of crap avoid my all means. She copped an attitude when I passed on her and tried to spit on me she is a nasty skank

  6. #6429

    DATY on a SW?

    Quote Originally Posted by WMinBmore  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post, so if I say something wrong feel free to let me know.

    I met Sandy a few hours ago. 3rd SW I've had the pleasure of meeting over the past few weeks. Very cute, probably late 20s early 30s. She said she's new and from Locust Point. Cute petite body, nice B rack, very soft skin all over. Started with BBBJ for. 2 upgraded to DATY and FS for. 2 more.

    Got digits, I might give up looking as long as she's around. But I'm new to this, so I guess I should shop around a little more. I guess I'm really just posting to see if anyone knows her and can offer reasons that I shouldn't go back for more. I'll try to get pictures next time.
    Thank you for sharing. BUT DON'T DO THAT SHIT ANYMORE! Don't eat "Road kill" These chicks are not very sketchy hygienic schedule.

  7. #6428

    Dundalk

    Part of the fun is the hunt itself, so I could not deprive you of that experience by answering this question directly. I can say though that Dundalk generally does not have the same quality as other areas and there are no notels in Dundalk to go to if you happen to find something worth spending some time with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewalt36  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what the best erea and time is to get a SW around Dundalk Avenue.

  8. #6427

    No DATY

    A good rule of thumb to follow is that if you are not sure if you should put your bare dick in there, you probably shouldn't put your tongue in there either. I always go cfs, but I cannot even begin to count the number of times that SW's have offered me BBFS, so yeah chances are that DATY = getting another guy's wad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy  [View Original Post]
    Most of us guys enjoy eating their gf's safe pussy. You are really taking a chance eating street meat- a great way to catch a STD or dine on someone else spunk. Play it safe at all times. Otherwise a nice report. We want you to play safely. BBB

  9. #6426
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyespi  [View Original Post]
    Deepbam

    This white female sitting on the steps of a house in CB on the corner of Elmtree St and Pennington? The last two times I was out that way she would wave and try to get me to come over but she would not get off the steps! WTF?
    Saw her doing that yesterday. Seemed sketchy as there was a little kid scooting around while she flagged.

  10. #6425
    Quote Originally Posted by WMinBmore  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post, so if I say something wrong feel free to let me know.

    I met Sandy a few hours ago. 3rd SW I've had the pleasure of meeting over the past few weeks. Very cute, probably late 20s early 30s. She said she's new and from Locust Point. Cute petite body, nice B rack, very soft skin all over. Started with BBBJ for. 2 upgraded to DATY and FS for. 2 more.

    Got digits, I might give up looking as long as she's around. But I'm new to this, so I guess I should shop around a little more. I guess I'm really just posting to see if anyone knows her and can offer reasons that I shouldn't go back for more. I'll try to get pictures next time.
    Good first post, it's nice to see a newbie giving info instead of asking for something. You should heed Bad Bad Boy's advice, don't DATY with a SW, and always cover up on FS. Some of those SW's coochies can be lethal. I will look forward to your future reports. As always, be safe.

    Rp

  11. #6424

    Don't eat street meat (DATY)

    Quote Originally Posted by WMinBmore  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post, so if I say something wrong feel free to let me know.

    I met Sandy a few hours ago. 3rd SW I've had the pleasure of meeting over the past few weeks. Very cute, probably late 20s early 30s. She said she's new and from Locust Point. Cute petite body, nice B rack, very soft skin all over. Started with BBBJ for. 2 upgraded to DATY and FS for. 2 more. .
    Most of us guys enjoy eating their gf's safe pussy. You are really taking a chance eating street meat- a great way to catch a STD or dine on someone else spunk. Play it safe at all times. Otherwise a nice report. We want you to play safely. BBB

  12. #6423

    Sandy in B / CB

    This is my first post, so if I say something wrong feel free to let me know.

    I met Sandy a few hours ago. 3rd SW I've had the pleasure of meeting over the past few weeks. Very cute, probably late 20s early 30s. She said she's new and from Locust Point. Cute petite body, nice B rack, very soft skin all over. Started with BBBJ for. 2 upgraded to DATY and FS for. 2 more.

    Got digits, I might give up looking as long as she's around. But I'm new to this, so I guess I should shop around a little more. I guess I'm really just posting to see if anyone knows her and can offer reasons that I shouldn't go back for more. I'll try to get pictures next time.

  13. #6422
    Deepbam

    This white female sitting on the steps of a house in CB on the corner of Elmtree St and Pennington? The last two times I was out that way she would wave and try to get me to come over but she would not get off the steps! WTF? Any intel on the house is it a pork pen?

    She is just looking for some extra cash, She takes you into the bathroom for BJ or $40 for CFS she was clean and always in a hurry, saw le parked in front 2 weeks ago

  14. #6421

    Slim pickings last night!

    Went out for a few turns on B / Cb last night and it was down right dire as far as talent goes. All the decent looking SW's must have been afraid of the rain. Did a few passes and ran across the pork patrol using this 3 car rolling stop thing again. Don't know if it's a training thing but they seemed to just be randomly stopping guys in cars.

    On the way out of the area spotted skinny blonde WSW in pink leggings, could you draw any more attention to yourself, standing by 7 eleven. I did a safe turn and looped and scooped. Did the usual handshake agreed for standard tuition. CBJ was adequate and applied good suction. Dropped her off behind the store and exited the area.

    She was ok for a rainy night in Georgia or even Baltimore. I would repeat

  15. #6420

    Thanks!

    For the intel; it will be applied! I'm going to head out to see what is out tonight! Thanks for looking out for us new guys!

    Be Safe Brothers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon  [View Original Post]
    She's a hideous old grandma that gives a horrible BJ. Don't stop, don't even slow down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape