Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,006 to 55,020 of 61386
-
05-18-11 15:25 #6381Senior Member

Posts: 107Lauren
Picked up Lauren 22yo WSW near SA on Tuesday late afternoon. Smelled good. Nice body. Brown hair and looked fresh out of the shower. Awesome light blue eyes. 5'5' 120lbs. She took me to her spot. Jackson for BBBJ. Took her back to SA and she talked the whole way back. Very nice girl. Says she is from the Dena and is on a program and that she is 4 months clean.
TB3
-
05-18-11 14:12 #6380Regular Member

Posts: 21Darlene
Picked up the previously reviewed Darlene from WVA at the Circle. She's a little older but still has a great body. Had a really good time, $40 for CFS. She says she and her bf are movin back soon but I doubt that. Got a number for text only.
-
05-17-11 14:14 #6379Senior Member

Posts: 30Mr garrison been slackin
Man I aint been away that long and now theres almost 2 pages of tranny talk, man best believe I better not ever ever pick up a tranny, they get that gucci mane treatment, but anyway mr garrison strikes again with another WSW on Garrison, they lovin the dog food over here. My 3rd one this year, name was Pam, brunette, skinny almost to the bone, I had to get her a bag of doritos man, I damn near forced her to take the chips. No digits but says she be round here a lot. Bs because I'm round here a lot and I never seen her before and I practically live on this block, and are cellphones now a thing of the past in the monger / SW world. CBJ for a dub and a bag of doritos. Also saw this BSW who said Hi as I was parked in my car, smile, eye contact, the whole nine. But she had a mean crooked eye, ima try to get her next. Be easy Mr. Garrison
-
05-17-11 14:12 #6378Senior Member

Posts: 280Kristen from WV
It is $ 500.00 cash only now. Maybe she will get time served at trial on June 15th and some monger will have a nice treat that afternoon when she gets out. I have never picked up Kristen before, but she is cute in the pics from her ******* page from about 1-2 years ago.
Originally Posted by Green Shadow
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-11 10:40 #6377Senior Member

Posts: 80Lol
LOL.
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
[View Original Post]
Eggroll
-
05-17-11 09:44 #6376Senior Member

Posts: 174Dudndalk ave
I work down there in the business park at holabird and dundalk ave. I drive through and around quite often and I can honestly say that its pretty much dead down there. The very few times that I have seen some walking around were to me very low on the SW scale but then again maybe its just timing but good luck.
Originally Posted by Dewalt36
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-11 21:11 #6375Senior Member

Posts: 1533Maybe we can send Natalie to the McDonalds in Rosedale to use the womens bathroom.
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-11 17:25 #6374Senior Member

Posts: 978Sarah, Natllie
The person in question just got released from jail. Pictures posted are older & not as accurate. Hangs around Ramsey area up to Monroe & is filled out quite abit. Know matter how you cut it, its still has a dick & is a tranny. So can we move on to other things, I've heard more than I care to. The warning is out there, or you can see if you want to try it. I would personally like to hear about the females in the area.
-
05-16-11 16:41 #6373Senior Member

Posts: 512Doesn't matter. Pre or post op, its still a man IMHO. Just because jimbo lost his dick in an accident doesn't mean he is a woman. Still has the dna of. A man, just had some bodywork done, same engine under the hood.
BQ22
-
05-16-11 14:34 #6372Regular Member

Posts: 4Incorrect
RTFF, his name is ryan,
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-11 13:58 #6371Senior Member

Posts: 126Kristen
Kristen's luck ran out Friday. You must have been one of her last customers. She is in the BCJ Hotel, cds charge. Trial date on 15 June. She will be Indebted to someone forever if they come up with the $350 rent!
Originally Posted by Bumaa
[View Original Post]
GS
-
05-16-11 09:27 #6370Senior Member

Posts: 146Dreaming!
I had a dream last night. 10:30 pm I dreamt I was in Pulaskitty & Conckleyland. In my dream, iwas filling up the thank when a 20 some yo. Tattto in the lower back, Had a cut in her under armpit, kelly was her name, She asked for a ride, She seems like she just got out of the shower, We went to her place. Was nice experience. I hope to have another dream with her again.
About the ({["TRANNY"]}) I THINK SOMEONE should take the risk and have a date with "her". I know, it is hard, but some one has to do it. So. The question is who will be the brave man to take care of this, just to confirm once and for all, the true identity of this person."good luck"! Fellows!
-
05-16-11 00:57 #6369Senior Member

Posts: 80Sarah is a tranny, I believe.
I recall comparing carefully the pictures that were posted a while ago (and some other information). At that time, and I am too lazy to review them again, it was quite obvious that those were the picture of a same person and that this was a tranny.
Eggroll
-
05-15-11 23:39 #6368Senior Member

Posts: 140Good Question!
Has anyone received FS from him / her or just BJ. Just asking because if everyone only got a BJ then the jury is still out on if he / she is really a girl.
Originally Posted by Carlos Minor
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-11 20:15 #6367Senior Member

Posts: 168Alexis
Hey I've had Taylor like a year ago when she was online now she is wack an fell off her thumb is swollen like WTF I told her she needs to take better care of hersefl an stay on point but alexis I have never seen her whats her number I think kerri an summer are the best expierences out there not kerri recently becuz she def put on wieght but still god an I kno a cute chick who goes by the name arron who lives off hollins street which is very relaxing an kimmy gives good bjs LOL.









Reply With Quote





