rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6420

    Thanks!

    For the intel; it will be applied! I'm going to head out to see what is out tonight! Thanks for looking out for us new guys!

    Be Safe Brothers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon  [View Original Post]
    She's a hideous old grandma that gives a horrible BJ. Don't stop, don't even slow down.

  2. #6419
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepbam  [View Original Post]
    This white female sitting on the steps of a house in CB on the corner of Elmtree St and Pennington? The last two times I was out that way she would wave and try to get me to come over but she would not get off the steps! WTF? Any intel on the house is it a pork pen?

    Be safe!
    She's a hideous old grandma that gives a horrible BJ. Don't stop, don't even slow down.

  3. #6418

    Anyone seen.

    This white female sitting on the steps of a house in CB on the corner of Elmtree St and Pennington? The last two times I was out that way she would wave and try to get me to come over but she would not get off the steps! WTF? Any intel on the house is it a pork pen?

    Also picked up WSW on Pennington the other night with red ball cap and blue denim skirt. Attitude was so funky from the start we got a few blocks before I pulled the ejection seat handles for her! Yuck! Bad skin, bad body and worse attitude. But your experience may vary!

    Be safe!

  4. #6417

    Lauren

    Picked up Lauren 22yo WSW near SA on Tuesday late afternoon. Smelled good. Nice body. Brown hair and looked fresh out of the shower. Awesome light blue eyes. 5'5' 120lbs. She took me to her spot. Jackson for BBBJ. Took her back to SA and she talked the whole way back. Very nice girl. Says she is from the Dena and is on a program and that she is 4 months clean.

    TB3

  5. #6416

    Darlene

    Picked up the previously reviewed Darlene from WVA at the Circle. She's a little older but still has a great body. Had a really good time, $40 for CFS. She says she and her bf are movin back soon but I doubt that. Got a number for text only.

  6. #6415

    Mr garrison been slackin

    Man I aint been away that long and now theres almost 2 pages of tranny talk, man best believe I better not ever ever pick up a tranny, they get that gucci mane treatment, but anyway mr garrison strikes again with another WSW on Garrison, they lovin the dog food over here. My 3rd one this year, name was Pam, brunette, skinny almost to the bone, I had to get her a bag of doritos man, I damn near forced her to take the chips. No digits but says she be round here a lot. Bs because I'm round here a lot and I never seen her before and I practically live on this block, and are cellphones now a thing of the past in the monger / SW world. CBJ for a dub and a bag of doritos. Also saw this BSW who said Hi as I was parked in my car, smile, eye contact, the whole nine. But she had a mean crooked eye, ima try to get her next. Be easy Mr. Garrison

  7. #6414

    Kristen from WV

    It is $ 500.00 cash only now. Maybe she will get time served at trial on June 15th and some monger will have a nice treat that afternoon when she gets out. I have never picked up Kristen before, but she is cute in the pics from her ******* page from about 1-2 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow  [View Original Post]
    Kristen's luck ran out Friday. You must have been one of her last customers. She is in the BCJ Hotel, cds charge. Trial date on 15 June. She will be Indebted to someone forever if they come up with the $350 rent!

    GS

  8. #6413

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Maybe we can send Natalie to the McDonalds in Rosedale to use the womens bathroom.
    LOL.

    Eggroll

  9. #6412

    Dudndalk ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewalt36  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what the best erea and time is to get a SW around Dundalk Avenue.
    I work down there in the business park at holabird and dundalk ave. I drive through and around quite often and I can honestly say that its pretty much dead down there. The very few times that I have seen some walking around were to me very low on the SW scale but then again maybe its just timing but good luck.

  10. #6411
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One  [View Original Post]
    The person in question just got released from jail. Pictures posted are older & not as accurate. Hangs around Ramsey area up to Monroe & is filled out quite abit. Know matter how you cut it, its still has a dick & is a tranny. So can we move on to other things, I've heard more than I care to. The warning is out there, or you can see if you want to try it. I would personally like to hear about the females in the area.
    Maybe we can send Natalie to the McDonalds in Rosedale to use the womens bathroom.

  11. #6410

    Sarah, Natllie

    The person in question just got released from jail. Pictures posted are older & not as accurate. Hangs around Ramsey area up to Monroe & is filled out quite abit. Know matter how you cut it, its still has a dick & is a tranny. So can we move on to other things, I've heard more than I care to. The warning is out there, or you can see if you want to try it. I would personally like to hear about the females in the area.

  12. #6409
    Doesn't matter. Pre or post op, its still a man IMHO. Just because jimbo lost his dick in an accident doesn't mean he is a woman. Still has the dna of. A man, just had some bodywork done, same engine under the hood.

    BQ22

  13. #6408

    Incorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    First of all, this is not a man. I saw her yesterday. She has a slight Russian accent. She is kind of cute. She was just a little weird. She wanted the $$ up front and wanted to stay in the car. So I had to pass. She is well over six feet tall.
    RTFF, his name is ryan,

  14. #6407

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumaa  [View Original Post]
    Both of them are from West Va. Both of them have tramp stamps. Both of them were picked up about an hour apart at the same spot. Both of them give about the same service. Both of them took me to the same spot. Had a good time on a sunny day. Times 2
    Kristen's luck ran out Friday. You must have been one of her last customers. She is in the BCJ Hotel, cds charge. Trial date on 15 June. She will be Indebted to someone forever if they come up with the $350 rent!

    GS

  15. #6406

    Dreaming!

    I had a dream last night. 10:30 pm I dreamt I was in Pulaskitty & Conckleyland. In my dream, iwas filling up the thank when a 20 some yo. Tattto in the lower back, Had a cut in her under armpit, kelly was her name, She asked for a ride, She seems like she just got out of the shower, We went to her place. Was nice experience. I hope to have another dream with her again.

    About the ({["TRANNY"]}) I THINK SOMEONE should take the risk and have a date with "her". I know, it is hard, but some one has to do it. So. The question is who will be the brave man to take care of this, just to confirm once and for all, the true identity of this person."good luck"! Fellows!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape