Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6352

    Dundalk erea

    Anybody know what the best erea and time is to get a SW around Dundalk Avenue.

  2. #6351

    Newb misjudgement

    So I took a chance last night and went trolling. I drover down rt 40 into the city, drove around pp and saw a few girls walking. I didn't know if they were looking for a date or were walking legitimately. Confused, I decided I would try to drive over the the cb area. I get lost in the boston / odonnel st areas. Trying to use my trusty iphone navigation app. I see a girl sitting on the curb, its 2am, so I figure she's got to be. I pull over she looks my way and stands up and walks towards the pay phone, I circled around the block and get up the nerve to roll down the window. I accidentally beep the horn and she looks over and walks up. Asks if she can borrow a few bucks. I ask her how much she needs and she climbs in and says she needs 20 bucks. I asked her for what in return. She looks at me with a blank look and says I'm not a ho, starts yelling at me. Climbs out of the car yelling at the top of her lungs that she's calling the cops. I start up the car, and ask why she asked for money then. She says "if you are dumb enough to drive a car like that in a neighborhood like this, you are dumb enough to give me money".

    I go home and beat a dick to pornhub.

  3. #6350

    You just got punk!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was in S. Baltimore today and found that because of the March of Dimes Walkathon I had to detour over Ostend St. To get to 95. As I crossed the Ostend St. Bridge I saw a tall girl walking the other way. She looked fairly cute and gave me "the look" so I turned around. I was not even looking for anything, but she seemed like a good idea. I was wrong. She got in the car and we started to negotiate. She has very large fake tits, and said she used to strip at the Flamingo. We settled on a fee for BJ and pictures, but she insisted that we do it in the car, which I normally won't do. I offered half up front, the other half was out of my pocket. She let me take 3 pictures, then said "I didn't know you were going to take pictures of me with a dick in my mouth." I asked exactly what she thought I was going to take pictures of. She took the money, got out and took off. 20 years of mongering and this is the first time I have ever 100% misjudged a girl. Maybe because I wasn't actually out looking for anyone I didn't have my alarm systems turned on. Not sure. In hindsight there were several alarms should have gone off. Here are the three pictures I got. Be careful with this one.
    My dear friend, I'm not going to say much, but "THAT" was a transexual. Sorry, I thought you've seen the other post a couple months ago, People was talking about this "GIRL / GUY" Sorry!

    Yu got punk'd.

  4. #6349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkninj01  [View Original Post]
    On that last picture, is that a sore on her lip or just a blemish? I have don't have my damn glasses.
    I saw that, but it appeared to be a blemish. Spotted that right away. At least one of my senses was on.

  5. #6348

    This is some funny shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    This forum is for men seeking women for sex. If you have considered the possibility that whoever suckinig on your dick is a tranny, and you had the odasity to post pictures, then find a queer website.

    If this was an honest mistake, then take it like a man, apologize for the forum, and ask Jackson to delete the pictures of the tranny with Herpes sore on his lip sucking on your dick.

    Finally, you have posted photos with strange stuff on your dick on other occasions, and you were questioned about it, and now you are posting pictures with men sucking on it, please cover up before you touch any of the girls around. We don't want them infected.
    Lombardo, you made me laugh my ass off! I usually post in North Carolina and I was looking through the photo gallery and noticed some pics of a Tranny (or it looked like a tranny) and I desided to read this thread and I'm glad I did. I haven't laughed like that in a while. I truely don't want to get in the middle of any finger pointing with my fellow mongers. But didn't the "man hands" give it away?

    Be safe out there and treat the ladies nice

  6. #6347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Mode  [View Original Post]
    You cannot tell that these are the same two people? You did miss the red flags, and the reason why he insisted on doing it in the car, is because you would have been able to tell if he had gotten out. That infection on the lips is pretty nasty too, and you may want to consider covering up in the future.
    They don't look the same to me, maybe it is my eyesight. I'll get that checked, among other things. I did miss the flags, as I said in my original post. Mea Culpa.

  7. #6346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    This forum is for men seeking women for sex. If you have considered the possibility that whoever suckinig on your dick is a tranny, and you had the odasity to post pictures, then find a queer website.

    If this was an honest mistake, then take it like a man, apologize for the forum, and ask Jackson to delete the pictures of the tranny with Herpes sore on his lip sucking on your dick.

    Finally, you have posted photos with strange stuff on your dick on other occasions, and you were questioned about it, and now you are posting pictures with men sucking on it, please cover up before you touch any of the girls around. We don't want them infected.
    I can live and learn. As I said, I considered the possibility afterwards. You, however, are an ass. I pay attention to others on this site, and value their opinion. I don't normally repeat myself, but you, Lombardo, are an ass. I'm not sure why, but I answered your first post like a gentleman, taking your opinion into consideration and replying to it, and you retaliate like the ass you are and the ass you have demonstrated yourself to be many times in the past. You should learn manners, English and spelling. Until then, you should have no further communication with me. This conversation is over.

  8. #6345

    Searching around Dundalk avenue

    Where's the best area and best time to look for a SW around Dundalk Avenue?

  9. #6344

    I hate to say it but I think you got fooled

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was in S. Baltimore today and found that because of the March of Dimes Walkathon I had to detour over Ostend St. To get to 95. As I crossed the Ostend St. Bridge I saw a tall girl walking the other way. She looked fairly cute and gave me "the look" so I turned around. I was not even looking for anything, but she seemed like a good idea. I was wrong. She got in the car and we started to negotiate. She has very large fake tits, and said she used to strip at the Flamingo. We settled on a fee for BJ and pictures, but she insisted that we do it in the car, which I normally won't do. I offered half up front, the other half was out of my pocket. She let me take 3 pictures, then said "I didn't know you were going to take pictures of me with a dick in my mouth." I asked exactly what she thought I was going to take pictures of. She took the money, got out and took off. 20 years of mongering and this is the first time I have ever 100% misjudged a girl. Maybe because I wasn't actually out looking for anyone I didn't have my alarm systems turned on. Not sure. In hindsight there were several alarms should have gone off. Here are the three pictures I got. Be careful with this one.
    Just looked at the pics bro you be on point with the pics and reports but for real I hate to say it but you got fooled I compared the attachment Lombardo put on and your pics one in the same the dude pulled the ookey-dook on you and besides how many girls do you see on Ostend? I don't find too many Don't feel bad just be more careful that'a all.

  10. #6343
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumaa  [View Original Post]
    Both of them are from West Va. Both of them have tramp stamps. Both of them were picked up about an hour apart at the same spot. Both of them give about the same service. Both of them took me to the same spot. Had a good time on a sunny day. Times 2
    Sounds like Ground Hog Day. LOL

  11. #6342

    What's wrong with your eye sight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Considered that possibility that she was a tranny afterwards, but I don't think so. Definitely not Natalie. She looked nothing like him. Compare the photo of her face with Natalie. Not as tall, or as thick, smaller fake tits and a much smaller frame all around. Didn't get "serviced" anyway.
    You cannot tell that these are the same two people? You did miss the red flags, and the reason why he insisted on doing it in the car, is because you would have been able to tell if he had gotten out. That infection on the lips is pretty nasty too, and you may want to consider covering up in the future.

  12. #6341

    Oh Come On and Admit IT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations, and read all the red flags in your post above.

    Natalie, aka Sarah, just gave you a BJ to remember.

    You have been serviced by a tranny.

    Attachment 130756

    &

    Attachment 130760
    That is a freakin' DUDE. And you knew it.

  13. #6340

    Why CLS9637 Posting Tranny Adventures on USASG

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Considered that possibility that she was a tranny afterwards, but I don't think so.
    This forum is for men seeking women for sex. If you have considered the possibility that whoever suckinig on your dick is a tranny, and you had the odasity to post pictures, then find a queer website.

    If this was an honest mistake, then take it like a man, apologize for the forum, and ask Jackson to delete the pictures of the tranny with Herpes sore on his lip sucking on your dick.

    Finally, you have posted photos with strange stuff on your dick on other occasions, and you were questioned about it, and now you are posting pictures with men sucking on it, please cover up before you touch any of the girls around. We don't want them infected.

  14. #6339

    Just asking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was in S. Baltimore today and found that because of the March of Dimes Walkathon I had to detour over Ostend St. To get to 95. As I crossed the Ostend St. Bridge I saw a tall girl walking the other way. She looked fairly cute and gave me "the look" so I turned around. I was not even looking for anything, but she seemed like a good idea. I was wrong. She got in the car and we started to negotiate. She has very large fake tits, and said she used to strip at the Flamingo. We settled on a fee for BJ and pictures, but she insisted that we do it in the car, which I normally won't do. I offered half up front, the other half was out of my pocket. She let me take 3 pictures, then said "I didn't know you were going to take pictures of me with a dick in my mouth." I asked exactly what she thought I was going to take pictures of. She took the money, got out and took off. 20 years of mongering and this is the first time I have ever 100% misjudged a girl. Maybe because I wasn't actually out looking for anyone I didn't have my alarm systems turned on. Not sure. In hindsight there were several alarms should have gone off. Here are the three pictures I got. Be careful with this one.
    On that last picture, is that a sore on her lip or just a blemish? I have don't have my damn glasses.

  15. #6338
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Considered that possibility that she was a tranny afterwards, but I don't think so. Definitely not Natalie. She looked nothing like him. Compare the photo of her face with Natalie. Not as tall, or as thick, smaller fake tits and a much smaller frame all around. Didn't get "serviced" anyway.
    I picked that up one time, and kicked him out of my car. She's a man, no question! She wouldn't let me see the putty tang, and her hands and voice give it away. I asked him to GTFO out of my car, and he of course asked for money, for "her time" WTF! That was my first pickup, and I've been scarred ever since! LOL Just my experience.

    Be safe all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape