Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 55,036 to 55,050 of 61385
-
05-14-11 19:10 #6350Senior Member

Posts: 146You just got punk!
My dear friend, I'm not going to say much, but "THAT" was a transexual. Sorry, I thought you've seen the other post a couple months ago, People was talking about this "GIRL / GUY" Sorry!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Yu got punk'd.
-
05-14-11 18:26 #6349Senior Member

Posts: 1788I saw that, but it appeared to be a blemish. Spotted that right away. At least one of my senses was on.
Originally Posted by Blkninj01
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-11 18:08 #6348Banned Member

Posts: 68This is some funny shit!
Lombardo, you made me laugh my ass off! I usually post in North Carolina and I was looking through the photo gallery and noticed some pics of a Tranny (or it looked like a tranny) and I desided to read this thread and I'm glad I did. I haven't laughed like that in a while. I truely don't want to get in the middle of any finger pointing with my fellow mongers. But didn't the "man hands" give it away?
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there and treat the ladies nice
-
05-14-11 18:06 #6347Senior Member

Posts: 1788They don't look the same to me, maybe it is my eyesight. I'll get that checked, among other things. I did miss the flags, as I said in my original post. Mea Culpa.
Originally Posted by Stealth Mode
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-11 18:05 #6346Senior Member

Posts: 1788I can live and learn. As I said, I considered the possibility afterwards. You, however, are an ass. I pay attention to others on this site, and value their opinion. I don't normally repeat myself, but you, Lombardo, are an ass. I'm not sure why, but I answered your first post like a gentleman, taking your opinion into consideration and replying to it, and you retaliate like the ass you are and the ass you have demonstrated yourself to be many times in the past. You should learn manners, English and spelling. Until then, you should have no further communication with me. This conversation is over.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-11 18:00 #6345Regular Member

Posts: 3Searching around Dundalk avenue
Where's the best area and best time to look for a SW around Dundalk Avenue?
-
05-14-11 17:32 #6344Banned Member

Posts: 1312I hate to say it but I think you got fooled
Just looked at the pics bro you be on point with the pics and reports but for real I hate to say it but you got fooled I compared the attachment Lombardo put on and your pics one in the same the dude pulled the ookey-dook on you and besides how many girls do you see on Ostend? I don't find too many Don't feel bad just be more careful that'a all.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-11 17:31 #6343Senior Member

Posts: 318Sounds like Ground Hog Day. LOL
Originally Posted by Bumaa
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-11 16:58 #6342Senior Member

Posts: 378What's wrong with your eye sight?
You cannot tell that these are the same two people? You did miss the red flags, and the reason why he insisted on doing it in the car, is because you would have been able to tell if he had gotten out. That infection on the lips is pretty nasty too, and you may want to consider covering up in the future.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-11 16:02 #6341Regular Member

Posts: 11Oh Come On and Admit IT!
That is a freakin' DUDE. And you knew it.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-11 15:44 #6340Senior Member

Posts: 457Why CLS9637 Posting Tranny Adventures on USASG
This forum is for men seeking women for sex. If you have considered the possibility that whoever suckinig on your dick is a tranny, and you had the odasity to post pictures, then find a queer website.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
If this was an honest mistake, then take it like a man, apologize for the forum, and ask Jackson to delete the pictures of the tranny with Herpes sore on his lip sucking on your dick.
Finally, you have posted photos with strange stuff on your dick on other occasions, and you were questioned about it, and now you are posting pictures with men sucking on it, please cover up before you touch any of the girls around. We don't want them infected.
-
05-14-11 15:37 #6339Senior Member

Posts: 140Just asking!
On that last picture, is that a sore on her lip or just a blemish? I have don't have my damn glasses.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-11 15:20 #6338Regular Member

Posts: 6I picked that up one time, and kicked him out of my car. She's a man, no question! She wouldn't let me see the putty tang, and her hands and voice give it away. I asked him to GTFO out of my car, and he of course asked for money, for "her time" WTF! That was my first pickup, and I've been scarred ever since! LOL Just my experience.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Be safe all.
-
05-14-11 12:42 #6337Senior Member

Posts: 1788Considered that possibility that she was a tranny afterwards, but I don't think so. Definitely not Natalie. She looked nothing like him. Compare the photo of her face with Natalie. Not as tall, or as thick, smaller fake tits and a much smaller frame all around. Didn't get "serviced" anyway.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-11 11:16 #6336Senior Member

Posts: 318Honetgrl
I also received an email from Bridget, although not as detailed as yours. We only hooked up once a few years ago, she was an attractive girl with good skills. I knew some of her roommates, none of them said anything about HIV, actually I heard that rumor on this board. Glad she is clean and doing well, lets hope she doesn't return to her former lifestyle.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
As always be safe.
Rp











Reply With Quote



