Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 17,176 to 17,190 of 19141
-
05-20-11 15:08 #1966Regular Member

Posts: 21A little history on John R
Yesterday it was pretty hot on John R, however on Wednesday night (when it was raining) , not a single cop around and several young and good looking hookers out strolling around for hours. Funny how it is so unpredictable like that.
Here's two links that I found last night on the history of John R and the surrounding neighborhood. If you always wondered how John R came to be with its vacant lots and whatnot then the first link is essential reading.
http://www.detroitblog.org/?p=405
http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...p?7919-John-R.
If any of you actually grew up in this area (before or after the white flight). It would be cool to hear from you. How were the SWs back in the 80s and 90s? I have a friend that currently lives between Woodward and John R that I met through college. He claims the crime rate has dropped over the past couple of years.
P. S. The road was named after this guy while he was still alive.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Williams
-
05-20-11 13:10 #1965Regular Member

Posts: 9JR Drama
JR has been hot the last few days. I got pulled over just driving through. Gave me a bullshit ticket. Throughout the heat I was still able to get WSW halo. Everyone knows this one. Got a non rushed but slightly mechanical BBBJ rejected CIM so COF is what she got. Lmao. She then says that was the first time someone's COF. I laughed, yea right. Donation was $30 after her proposed $40. I have her digits for active members. But I need some DT action.
Any suggestions?
-
05-20-11 03:02 #1964Regular Member

Posts: 19Uncle LEO is taking a ride around
Uncle leo is out crusing around john are and JC south of dave, so be safe out there.
-
05-19-11 21:11 #1963Senior Member

Posts: 742Sounds like 13 must be your lucky number my friend! You Are My Hero! LOL
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-11 12:22 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 327Sounds like a good time does she have digits?
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-11 02:39 #1961Senior Member

Posts: 273I think its pretty fair, who is he going to give out the digits to no 13, a senior member with hundred reports, or someone who just joined with 7 posts.
Originally Posted by MindBrain
[View Original Post]
Great now I'm picturing 13 as oliva wilde.
@jaydee88 can you give a better description? Sounds like this one girl I used to know but she hung around lantz. Maybe halo dyed her hair or something.
Stay safe gents
-
05-18-11 21:23 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 438Jennifer
Picked up jennifer, WSW about 5'4', brunette curly hair, early 30's nice little body on my Chene stroll. Got a notel, got FS, .25 plus. 10 tip. It was like doing a groupie backstage, great time.
-
05-18-11 20:46 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 31Strawberry's and Cream (hopefully)
Okay, for 3 days now I've driven down the JohnR way and passed to fast what appears to be a very pretty strawberry blond, very cute, thin, young, white SW at the party store.
Every time I just passed her and tried to turn around, but one of you lucky basterds got there first.
Does anyone have any info on her? What can I expect? Any drama? Diseases or addictions (that I can't deal with)?
I'd love to find out more.
Thanks,
DJ
-
05-18-11 12:38 #1958Regular Member

Posts: 21Are you her pimp? Are you the one waiting to collect the money from outside the motel room like in that video? LOL
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-11 23:11 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 305Juice on the R
Anyone else run into Juice, a 20-ish _extremely_ cute BSW hanging near the 6 Mile end of the John R stroll? Wonderful taut body, got a decent CBJ (she insists) for the standard rate. She's adorable, seems maybe a little too "soft" for that area. There's something a little "off" about her (she mumbled a lot to herself)
-
05-12-11 23:08 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 103Dpd officer caught having sex with tranny while on duty, gets suspended WITH PAY
-
05-12-11 10:56 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 327My two cents
From recent past experience, I believe that I got popped by uncle in a sting to have the girls take you to a specific location. I took a SW to a notel, and was popped by the police as soon as I parked my vehicle. They immediately cuffed me, and just let the girl walk. One cop stated that they had followed me to the location. BS! I'm very careful about where I do a pick up, and I always check for people sitting in cars. Anyway, lesson learned, and a dollar short.
I am still wondering what is going on with the SW's. Every time I've gone out there has been very few options, and almost all have been 5 or less on the SW scale.
Due to my line of work, I had an interesting meeting with a sex offender probation agent. She had mentioned to me that Wayne County Sheriff has been stepping up their undercover operations, and have been making quite a few arrests on the east side (JR) of town.
Keep your eyes open guys! Not all of the cops look like cops. Some look like real dirt balls. Also, if you see a white chick sitting alone in a car, and the neighborhood isn't the best of places, it's probably TGTBT!
Be safe, and think with the big head!
-
05-11-11 00:21 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 305Sandra
Caught up with Sandra again on John R, around 7:30. Nice girl, nice BBBJ. Will have to get a room when my time/$ are more in sync.
-
05-10-11 12:51 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 249I ran into Linda this afternoon near michigan ave. Good bbbjtcim nice body, non existent chest. .2 for the deed. I'd repeat, no digits
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-11 04:24 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 180Gem #5
Just something to remember for the future and a tip for others to remember to request no perfume when setting up the appt. All's well now.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





