Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3858

    Gem #5

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Now that you mention it, your right. She does wear a lot of perfume and or make-up that smells for days, sorry about that, I hope it did not cause any trouble for you.
    Just something to remember for the future and a tip for others to remember to request no perfume when setting up the appt. All's well now.

  2. #3857

    Kristi

    Last Thursday, had a dream about a girl named kristi off John Are on Hollywood. She was top notch goods, did FS, flipped her around into a few different positions. Pussy was nice and tight, compared to what is normally down there. No bad odors, very friendly.

  3. #3856

    Girls doing something strange for a little bit of change!

    Question for the gents: What's the strangest request you have asked the girl to do, that she actually did. And / or what's the most outrageous request you've been asked to do and did?

    Ill bite, only because I have a few stories. Back about 94, 95 down in cass corridor I picked up a WSW, probably about 4'11 in her mid to late 20's, kind of looked like lady gaga. So were at the local no tell and I'm doing her doggy and out of the blue I just asked,"can I put it in your ass?" well, she pulls out my unit and stuffs it her ass. After 10 more minutes I'm cumming like I just got off the first time! Wish I could remember her name tho, she hung around a house on cass.

    Now something more recent, while poking around john are a few weeks back I run into this nice older lady. We go back to her house in the area, as soon as I got my pants down she asks me to spank her ass. I gave her a few slaps on the rump, got my load off and was on my way out the door, when she starts begging me to come back to see her. I mean she was clingy for a SW, not to mention I was in a KNOWN DRUG HOUSE. I'm at the front door fiddling with the locks and her room mate came in and started to process a strange white powder. Pretty much when the door opened I'm inside my car and flying down the street out of the area!

    I got more stories, some not as off the wall but just as good.

    Stay safe guys!

  4. #3855

    Strangest

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I was on R last night. No time to stop, so of course it was hoppin. Roughly 7:30 I did one pass from 6-8 and there were 10+ girls, while, black older younger, and a couple of them were dressed the part. Those are the ones that make me wonder the most. I'm hesitant to pick up a nicely dressed gal because I feel it's TGTBT.

    Question for the gents: What's the strangest request you have asked the girl to do, that she actually did. And / or what's the most outrageous request you've been asked to do and did?
    Weirdest dream, MANY years ago, I pick up a hot blonde, busty white girl at the now-long-gone Last Chance at Woodward and 8. We go back to her place on State Fair for 1/2-1/2. After we finish, she tells me she ran an ad (probably in the long-gone Centerfold Mag?) advertising her and her boyfriend being available to swap partners for $. She says she has a couple coming by in 30 minutes and asks if I'd be her boyfriend and agree to do the female while she does the guy. She offers to split the $. I'm into my cups so I agree, without having any idea what this woman is going to look like.

    We wait around her place. Nobody shows up and nobody calls. I leave after waiting about 15 minutes beyond the appointed meeting time, figuring nobody is showing up. I drive off and go to a gas station nearby. I curl back by her place 5 minutes after I left. Just as the police are at her door with lights on and all. Needless to say, I drove off fast and never looked back.

  5. #3854
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I was on R last night. No time to stop, so of course it was hoppin. Roughly 7:30 I did one pass from 6-8 and there were 10+ girls, while, black older younger, and a couple of them were dressed the part. Those are the ones that make me wonder the most. I'm hesitant to pick up a nicely dressed gal because I feel it's TGTBT.?
    It looked like LE was doing stings on John R late Saturday night. Lots of flatbeds and UC and marked cars around. There wasn't anyone out when I rolled thru around 2am.

  6. #3853

    R

    I was on R last night. No time to stop, so of course it was hoppin. Roughly 7:30 I did one pass from 6-8 and there were 10+ girls, while, black older younger, and a couple of them were dressed the part. Those are the ones that make me wonder the most. I'm hesitant to pick up a nicely dressed gal because I feel it's TGTBT.

    Question for the gents: What's the strangest request you have asked the girl to do, that she actually did. And / or what's the most outrageous request you've been asked to do and did?

  7. #3852

    Last Night No Action!

    Last night seemed to be a little weird to me. Drove the R did not see one SW but saw leo and an ambulance with lights flashing at lantz street same thing at 7 mile and the same thing at 6 mile. So I decided to head over to Hamtown border and saw a half dozen fire trucks had JC N of carpenter blocked off so down 8 I went from Schoenner to gratiot and 7 I counted 6 of det finest on patrol so as I head down gratiot at harper once again fire trucks had the street blocked! On Harper I spotted 1 SW turned around to get a closer look she disappeared and uncle appeared! Back to the west I go on warren 5 people were pulled over between sfld and evergreen. 5mile ghost town the triangle ghost town. All betw 2 and 6 AM Wrong kind of action for me. Maybe time for me to find a new stroll!

  8. #3851
    Quote Originally Posted by Worker  [View Original Post]
    I tried Gem #5. BBJTCWS was good. But, she wore this perfume that didn't leave my truck for 5+ days! WTF! I mean it smelled powerful for 3+ days and very noticeable for another couple of days. Not good.
    For her, it beats showering.

  9. #3850

    Gem #5

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I gave gem number 5 a call and 30 minutes later I got her in my car for another great BBBJTCWS, BLS.
    I tried Gem #5. BBJTCWS was good. But, she wore this perfume that didn't leave my truck for 5+ days! WTF! I mean it smelled powerful for 3+ days and very noticeable for another couple of days. Not good.

  10. #3849

    Speaking of SW in odd places.

    I saw WSW around 40'ish hitch hiking on Moravian, E. Of Garfield area in Clinton Township. You probably wonder why I would think she is an SW? Most hitch hikers don't stick their thumb out AND also there ass! I didn't have time to offer a ride, but it was an odd scene.

  11. #3848
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwlifer  [View Original Post]
    I live in an area that is not too known for SW. However we do get a few here and there from a low income apartment complex nearby. They aren't advertising around my neighhborhood, but some travel to the well known spots but live in the appartments. Well, one was walking down the road yesterday and I froze and did an immediate turn through the parking lot to get a better look. Apparently I wasn't the only one lurking because there were about 3 cars doing a circle. After I "waited" for a bit, one of the drivers looked then kept going. It was my dad! A FELLOW MONGER! NOOOOOO. Dad, are you on here?
    Yes son it is me. I guess it runs in the family! LOL.

    So where is this area?

  12. #3847

    Jennifer

    On the Big G, I dreamt of a WSW, shoulder-length reddish hair, freckles, spinner size, average figure (couldn't tell with baggy jacket) , no-hands BBJTC (spit) for. 25. Nice attitude, definite repeater, next time for FS.

  13. #3846

    Oops!

    I live in an area that is not too known for SW. However we do get a few here and there from a low income apartment complex nearby. They aren't advertising around my neighhborhood, but some travel to the well known spots but live in the appartments. Well, one was walking down the road yesterday and I froze and did an immediate turn through the parking lot to get a better look. Apparently I wasn't the only one lurking because there were about 3 cars doing a circle. After I "waited" for a bit, one of the drivers looked then kept going. It was my dad! A FELLOW MONGER! NOOOOOO. Dad, are you on here?

  14. #3845

    Judy ASW

    Picked up Judy a couple of times over the last month or so near Woodmere. ASW who has been around for at least a couple of years as I remember picking her up back then. Someone mentioned in an earlier post that she is in her 30's, but she is definitely closer to 50. Very good BBBJ, she always takes her time and always does a good job for $20. I also saw her walking on Michigan near Central a few weeks ago, too. These were all after midnight, although I have also seen her early mornings, she seems to be out quite a lot. I like variety so I don't always stop for her, but she is worth it if you see her. Plus she is an ASW, and you don't see many of those around here.

    BTW, has anyone seen a WSW named Laura in the Woodmere / Vernor area? She is a thinner brunette, probably around 30, always seems like she has taken a shower in the recent past and not all fucked up, really good BJ. She is a favorite but I haven't seen her since probably January and her number is of course not working anymore. Would love to know if she is still around.

  15. #3844
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidcudi09  [View Original Post]
    I was out that night and the same BSW in the corner. As a matter of fact, more than likely I was the guy in front of you. Hmmm, sounds like I should have made the pick up. LOL!
    LOL if you stopped and talked for a sec. It was you! I don't want to say what car you were in but it more than likely was you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape