Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,371 to 17,385 of 21048
-
02-16-11 17:05 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 486Annie
Dreamt of BBJTC near 6 and JR, for. 25. Terrific attitude, decent skills, nice looking. I need to bring a cover next time and get more. Thought she dropped her pipe in my car but a search later showed she hadn't; she didn't get too worried. Like I said, great attitude.
-
02-15-11 08:31 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 102Covered w / Halo
The cover is not for her safety. She mandates it because she cannot stand her face / mouth being jizzed.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
If you can get her to believe that you won't do this, she is more than happy to do BBBJ.
-
02-15-11 01:20 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 34Maria Ave
Hsw on Michigan and Livernois, She wanted. 50 for BJ, wasn't happening. Finally talked her down to. 35. Her skills where not so great. Alot of teeth. Would not repeat.
-
02-14-11 10:51 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 327Fun with Halo
Had another great time with Halo the other day. She was nice, straight forward business with no games. Didn't ask for a tip. She wasn't high or drunk. Has an incredibly tight little spinner body. The only downside was that even the BJ was covered, but I guess that you can never be too safe. I'll definitely repeat with her as long as she doesn't try to rip me off or get all cracked out on me.
-
02-12-11 21:40 #3674Senior Member

Posts: 270Sometimes good. Sometimes not good. I've had some great times with her, and some below average times. But when she's good, it's nice to bend her over, grab those big titties, and pound away.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-11 23:29 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 438Emily
Talked to her a couple times. She seems nice. How is her FS? Talked to her while lookin for the infamous Amy.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-11 19:12 #3672Senior Member

Posts: 486WSW on Mack?
That's a rarity. Maybe 1-2 times a year near Mt. Elliot I sight one but they're so rare I figure they must be LEO.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-11 23:43 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 438Amanda
Decided to take my old Mack stroll on Sat. Saw a WSW cutie named Amanda, about 5'7" curly brown hair kinda cute. Never saw too many WSWs there. Wanted to nab a notel, but decide on the car. It was a blizzard out, who would see us? Anyway, got F / S for. 15, bought her grub afterwards. Service was great and non rushed. BJ was 1 of the best ever. I had to stop her to get to the f*kn. But good time, glad I went out.
-
02-07-11 17:04 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 327Yes it was definitely a woman. She had nice natural C's, and there definitely definitely wasn't any junk when I went to cop a feel.
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-11 15:47 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 356Are you sure it was a woman? There used to be a young boy that hung out on the west end of the Ave. That passed himself off as a girl.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-11 14:28 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 327Michigan ave last night
Picked up a HSP on Michigan ave. Nice looking girl, only giving CBJ, and wanted outrageous prices. Finally settled on. 3 as it was cold and snowing. I felt generous. This girl gas a fantastic BJ. She could suck it like her life depended on it, literally going strong until I finished. Would repeat but only in a pinch as she wanted so much for a BJ
-
02-06-11 16:08 #3667Regular Member

Posts: 14Becky and Halo
Early Friday a. M. I gave Becky a ride on Mich ave. WSW maybe late 20's slim, dirty blonde. BBBJ $.3. Would repeat.
Saturday a. M on JohnR found Halo, BBBJ. Performance was okay I might try FS, if I pick her up again.
-
02-06-11 14:12 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 486What area, roughly? I just got back from a ride around John R and JC and saw nothing worth giving a ride to. There was a girl with long orange hair at the party store but she was looking sort of strung out. It was pretty dead as of 12:30-1:30 pm.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-11 15:39 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 155Nicole / Tracy
Cruised John R yesterday at noon. Not much out but did talk to a Michelle at the gas station on the north side of 8 Mile. I wasn't interested. Cruised Michigan Ave a couple of times afterward. Nothing out that I wanted. Finally was able to contact Nicole / Tracy. She made my day with another outstanding BBBJ.
-
02-05-11 08:23 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 102Halo
Point taken. Little helmet was driving that morning though.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





