Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1955

    My two cents

    From recent past experience, I believe that I got popped by uncle in a sting to have the girls take you to a specific location. I took a SW to a notel, and was popped by the police as soon as I parked my vehicle. They immediately cuffed me, and just let the girl walk. One cop stated that they had followed me to the location. BS! I'm very careful about where I do a pick up, and I always check for people sitting in cars. Anyway, lesson learned, and a dollar short.

    I am still wondering what is going on with the SW's. Every time I've gone out there has been very few options, and almost all have been 5 or less on the SW scale.

    Due to my line of work, I had an interesting meeting with a sex offender probation agent. She had mentioned to me that Wayne County Sheriff has been stepping up their undercover operations, and have been making quite a few arrests on the east side (JR) of town.

    Keep your eyes open guys! Not all of the cops look like cops. Some look like real dirt balls. Also, if you see a white chick sitting alone in a car, and the neighborhood isn't the best of places, it's probably TGTBT!

    Be safe, and think with the big head!

  2. #1954

    Sandra

    Caught up with Sandra again on John R, around 7:30. Nice girl, nice BBBJ. Will have to get a room when my time/$ are more in sync.

  3. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Some of you might remember my posts about Linda last spring / early summer, WSW, mid to late 20's, small build, long blond hair, cute, nice girl, good BBBJTC, BLS. She is on a new track so active members can PM me for location.
    I ran into Linda this afternoon near michigan ave. Good bbbjtcim nice body, non existent chest. .2 for the deed. I'd repeat, no digits

  4. #1952

    Gem #5

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Now that you mention it, your right. She does wear a lot of perfume and or make-up that smells for days, sorry about that, I hope it did not cause any trouble for you.
    Just something to remember for the future and a tip for others to remember to request no perfume when setting up the appt. All's well now.

  5. #1951

    Kristi

    Last Thursday, had a dream about a girl named kristi off John Are on Hollywood. She was top notch goods, did FS, flipped her around into a few different positions. Pussy was nice and tight, compared to what is normally down there. No bad odors, very friendly.

  6. #1950

    Girls doing something strange for a little bit of change!

    Question for the gents: What's the strangest request you have asked the girl to do, that she actually did. And / or what's the most outrageous request you've been asked to do and did?

    Ill bite, only because I have a few stories. Back about 94, 95 down in cass corridor I picked up a WSW, probably about 4'11 in her mid to late 20's, kind of looked like lady gaga. So were at the local no tell and I'm doing her doggy and out of the blue I just asked,"can I put it in your ass?" well, she pulls out my unit and stuffs it her ass. After 10 more minutes I'm cumming like I just got off the first time! Wish I could remember her name tho, she hung around a house on cass.

    Now something more recent, while poking around john are a few weeks back I run into this nice older lady. We go back to her house in the area, as soon as I got my pants down she asks me to spank her ass. I gave her a few slaps on the rump, got my load off and was on my way out the door, when she starts begging me to come back to see her. I mean she was clingy for a SW, not to mention I was in a KNOWN DRUG HOUSE. I'm at the front door fiddling with the locks and her room mate came in and started to process a strange white powder. Pretty much when the door opened I'm inside my car and flying down the street out of the area!

    I got more stories, some not as off the wall but just as good.

    Stay safe guys!

  7. #1949

    Strangest

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I was on R last night. No time to stop, so of course it was hoppin. Roughly 7:30 I did one pass from 6-8 and there were 10+ girls, while, black older younger, and a couple of them were dressed the part. Those are the ones that make me wonder the most. I'm hesitant to pick up a nicely dressed gal because I feel it's TGTBT.

    Question for the gents: What's the strangest request you have asked the girl to do, that she actually did. And / or what's the most outrageous request you've been asked to do and did?
    Weirdest dream, MANY years ago, I pick up a hot blonde, busty white girl at the now-long-gone Last Chance at Woodward and 8. We go back to her place on State Fair for 1/2-1/2. After we finish, she tells me she ran an ad (probably in the long-gone Centerfold Mag?) advertising her and her boyfriend being available to swap partners for $. She says she has a couple coming by in 30 minutes and asks if I'd be her boyfriend and agree to do the female while she does the guy. She offers to split the $. I'm into my cups so I agree, without having any idea what this woman is going to look like.

    We wait around her place. Nobody shows up and nobody calls. I leave after waiting about 15 minutes beyond the appointed meeting time, figuring nobody is showing up. I drive off and go to a gas station nearby. I curl back by her place 5 minutes after I left. Just as the police are at her door with lights on and all. Needless to say, I drove off fast and never looked back.

  8. #1948
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I was on R last night. No time to stop, so of course it was hoppin. Roughly 7:30 I did one pass from 6-8 and there were 10+ girls, while, black older younger, and a couple of them were dressed the part. Those are the ones that make me wonder the most. I'm hesitant to pick up a nicely dressed gal because I feel it's TGTBT.?
    It looked like LE was doing stings on John R late Saturday night. Lots of flatbeds and UC and marked cars around. There wasn't anyone out when I rolled thru around 2am.

  9. #1947

    R

    I was on R last night. No time to stop, so of course it was hoppin. Roughly 7:30 I did one pass from 6-8 and there were 10+ girls, while, black older younger, and a couple of them were dressed the part. Those are the ones that make me wonder the most. I'm hesitant to pick up a nicely dressed gal because I feel it's TGTBT.

    Question for the gents: What's the strangest request you have asked the girl to do, that she actually did. And / or what's the most outrageous request you've been asked to do and did?

  10. #1946

    Last Night No Action!

    Last night seemed to be a little weird to me. Drove the R did not see one SW but saw leo and an ambulance with lights flashing at lantz street same thing at 7 mile and the same thing at 6 mile. So I decided to head over to Hamtown border and saw a half dozen fire trucks had JC N of carpenter blocked off so down 8 I went from Schoenner to gratiot and 7 I counted 6 of det finest on patrol so as I head down gratiot at harper once again fire trucks had the street blocked! On Harper I spotted 1 SW turned around to get a closer look she disappeared and uncle appeared! Back to the west I go on warren 5 people were pulled over between sfld and evergreen. 5mile ghost town the triangle ghost town. All betw 2 and 6 AM Wrong kind of action for me. Maybe time for me to find a new stroll!

  11. #1945
    Quote Originally Posted by Worker  [View Original Post]
    I tried Gem #5. BBJTCWS was good. But, she wore this perfume that didn't leave my truck for 5+ days! WTF! I mean it smelled powerful for 3+ days and very noticeable for another couple of days. Not good.
    For her, it beats showering.

  12. #1944

    Gem #5

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I gave gem number 5 a call and 30 minutes later I got her in my car for another great BBBJTCWS, BLS.
    I tried Gem #5. BBJTCWS was good. But, she wore this perfume that didn't leave my truck for 5+ days! WTF! I mean it smelled powerful for 3+ days and very noticeable for another couple of days. Not good.

  13. #1943

    Speaking of SW in odd places.

    I saw WSW around 40'ish hitch hiking on Moravian, E. Of Garfield area in Clinton Township. You probably wonder why I would think she is an SW? Most hitch hikers don't stick their thumb out AND also there ass! I didn't have time to offer a ride, but it was an odd scene.

  14. #1942
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwlifer  [View Original Post]
    I live in an area that is not too known for SW. However we do get a few here and there from a low income apartment complex nearby. They aren't advertising around my neighhborhood, but some travel to the well known spots but live in the appartments. Well, one was walking down the road yesterday and I froze and did an immediate turn through the parking lot to get a better look. Apparently I wasn't the only one lurking because there were about 3 cars doing a circle. After I "waited" for a bit, one of the drivers looked then kept going. It was my dad! A FELLOW MONGER! NOOOOOO. Dad, are you on here?
    Yes son it is me. I guess it runs in the family! LOL.

    So where is this area?

  15. #1941

    Jennifer

    On the Big G, I dreamt of a WSW, shoulder-length reddish hair, freckles, spinner size, average figure (couldn't tell with baggy jacket) , no-hands BBJTC (spit) for. 25. Nice attitude, definite repeater, next time for FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape