Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3843
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up today. Hair is reddish brown now. Put on some weight, which she needed. Back on the H. She's beginning another downward spiral. . . .
    Saw her today 2. The hair looks nice on her. Picked her up, but a bit 2 spaced 4 me. Damn. Gave her. 05 and told her maybe next time.

  2. #3842
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Been lookin for her.

    Hate to hear the bad news nout the late night cruises. I was considering changing to that shift but I may reconsider.
    Picked her up today. Hair is reddish brown now. Put on some weight, which she needed. Back on the H. She's beginning another downward spiral. . . .

  3. #3841
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like the famous whimpering SW is out of jail.
    Cool. Been lookin for her.

    Hate to hear the bad news nout the late night cruises. I was considering changing to that shift but I may reconsider.

  4. #3840

    Roz. The Ave

    Picked up Roz (BSW, a 9 +) at the usual spot on the Ave about 2 weeks ago. Great CBJ, smelled good as always, tight jeans, phat budunka dunk.

  5. #3839

    Jennifer

    Man, the streets have been dead. Between the weather, my odd hours, and the po-po things (at least for me) have been super quiet. I guess trying to hit the stroll at 1 or 2 am isn't cutting it anymore, eh well. Anyway let me give a few updates. About a week ago I hit all of my stomping grounds (East, West, SW) and the pickings were slim to none. Did a drive by back to the East about 3 am and lo and behold I see a WSW, brunette, long hair, slim, tall, about a 7. 5. When I got closer I she was an 8. Quick convo, she hops in, and off we go to a secured spot that I know about. Let me say she gave me the longest and best CBJ that I have gotten from "street" action in quite awhile. Total was a 2-0 piece. Says alot of guys don't approach. I see why, it's rare to find a quality WSW on that part of the East especially at that time of the morning. Phone wasn't on but gave me the digits. Gave the number a check and the phone has been cut on. Jennifer says she is available 24/7.

    Be safe!

    -Cudi

  6. #3838

    Same Night

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc Kappa  [View Original Post]
    Did a little hunting tonight. John R was dead so I headed down to the Triangle. DEAD. SO I headed over to Fenkell and dreamt I saw a BSW about a 7. She was standing in the doorway of a building so I wasnt sure if she was working. I drove past like 4 times and she never gave me the "look" or the "wave". A guy in front of me was trying to get her as well. She finally went to the corner and talked to him. He must not have liked what she had to say because he took off without her and I swooped in. Did the test and I told her a jack for BJ and off we went. She said her name was Jazz and she wasnt from around there. She had a really blah attitude and said "she didn't need to do this". I was thinking here we go. This is going to be real dry and not a good experience. Boy was I wrong! I have to say without pause or hesitation. This was the best BBBJCIMWS that I have ever dreamt of in my entire life! Her technique was perfect and she did it like she was really trying to please me and like she really enjoyed it. Who knew? Will definitely have this dream again!
    I was out that night and the same BSW in the corner. As a matter of fact, more than likely I was the guy in front of you. Hmmm, sounds like I should have made the pick up. LOL!

  7. #3837

    Baby on the ave

    This is from a couple of weeks ago, and was delayed until I had time to do it proper.

    So I cruise over John R. Since it's closer to my place than any of the strolls, and I find nothing I would pick up. I can't even recall if anyone was out, but it was quiet. It was around midnight, and I headed to the ave, as it's kinda on the way to the vernor area. Michigan was pretty dead as well. So I headed to Vernor. I saw one gal, and I guess I would grade her a 6 on the scale, and passed on that. Figured I'd make my way back to the ave, then the are and then home if I didn't find anything. Right before I make the left on to Livernois and there's baby. I had to swing back as she was heading down the block, and I scooped her up. As soon as she got into the car, I was like. Oh man, her teefs are jacked. But otherwise she's pretty cute. It was starting to rain, and she suggested a spot, and with barking dogs and so on, I moved to a secure location just as it started pouring. It was POURING and there was so much rain, I was invisible and noise wasn't an issue.

    She was nearly asleep in a way, like being out of it. Skip to the end of decent bjtc, she relaxed for a minute and passed out. I just let her sleep a minute since it was pouring and I was in no hurry. She kinda floated in and out of awake mode and I asked her if I could touch her pussy. She let me and let me tell you, it was seriously the cleanest pussy I think I have ever seen. We wound up fucking before I dropped her off at the corner gas station. Usually if you're fingering them, there is some odor. This was the freshest cooter I have ever come across, because between the BJ and the fucking I was doing some serious fingerplay, and there was NO SMELL. Not even a check on the way home, I couldn't smell anything. I nominate her for cleanest cooter award. Next time, as I got her digits, I will try for pics.

  8. #3836

    Video Link

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember a video, can someone post a link?
    The link was posted by someone (I forget who) were you had to download it off a site. It was quickly taken down by the moderator for reasons I don't know why.

    I still have the video on my external drive. PM me and I'll try to send it out.

  9. #3835
    Quote Originally Posted by Janson20  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since my last post.

    Did a few laps on Mich Ave, one tranny, one WSW (looked a little rough, so passed) and then ran into Lisa. Lisa is late 20's early 30's, skinny long haired brunette. Told me 40 for head, countered with. 20 plus tip. BBBJWCIM, did a good job. Gave her a. 05 tip and was on my way.

    Will repeat again. Have her number willing to trade info.

    Stay safe!
    Yea Lisa's been around for a few years. She used to be a blonde. She was a looker a few years ago, but I haven't dreamed of her in at least 2 years. I dropped her from my contacts when she started getting too skinny for my tastes. She's a sweetheart though. Always real nice, pleasant to talk with, and very accommodating, without the drama and game.

  10. #3834
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like the famous whimpering SW is out of jail.
    Care to tell us who? Curious minds want to know!

  11. #3833

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like the famous whimpering SW is out of jail.
    Didn't someone post a video clip of her at one point? I want to say that it was on yutuvu. I think, I could be mistaken

  12. #3832

    Dimples

    Rolled through Michigan Ave for some recon about 2 am. My first run it was totally dead. I did another run and then was about to head in when I dreamt I saw a sexy BSW by Venus. She was 5'2 but had on 6 inch heels which made her 5'8, slender build with some nice see's. She gave me the wave and I pulled over. She hopped in and immediately gave me the test. She wanted 1. 0 for the half, .8 for FS and. 6 for a CBJ. I really hadn't planned on doing anything, this was just for recon since I was in the area but the test and how sexy she was changed my mind LOL. I talked her down to. 4 for a CBJ. She had a room which is always nice, especially with someone as sexy as she was. We went there and her body was so sexy nice. The CBJ was average at best if not worst. She kept trying to get me to have FS she even brought it down to just. 2 more but. 4 was all I had in my pocket. I finished the deed and got digits for senior members. I would repeat but for the FS.

  13. #3831

    Lisa. Michigan Ave

    It's been awhile since my last post.

    Did a few laps on Mich Ave, one tranny, one WSW (looked a little rough, so passed) and then ran into Lisa. Lisa is late 20's early 30's, skinny long haired brunette. Told me 40 for head, countered with. 20 plus tip. BBBJWCIM, did a good job. Gave her a. 05 tip and was on my way.

    Will repeat again. Have her number willing to trade info.

    Stay safe!

  14. #3830

    More Recon

    Damn I'm having a dry spell of late. Guess that's what you get for being picky & paranoid. That and being under the weather lately hasn't exactly had me reeling in any prize catches lately.

    Reconned the near east side (Gratiot & 8). Saw WSW blonde chick but she was gone in a flash before I could roll in for an inspection. Thought it might be the one from my last post. Leo was out in force getting his hard on tonight.

    Drove up the 8 to JR and didn't see squat. Did see one WSW slender brunette / red walking fast with some guy to the station at JR & 8. I'm thinking probably the one you guys post about?

    Drove the J to State Fair and headed back east. Spotted a WSW on the east side of the 75 bridge. She looked kind of Asian to me. By this time it had started raining and was a little hard to get a good look at her. I rolled by a few times trying to get a better inspection. My spidey sense was starting to go off by the third pass. She made eye contact but no moves at all. So I continued on.

    Was thinking about rolling the triangle. The triangle's always good for a catch. Sometimes you just have to let it come to the surface though. That's usually when leo makes his appearance if you're not lucky.

    Back rolled my recon route with the same results and called it a night.

  15. #3829

    Driving

    Friday PM, I dreamt I saw a short (5 ft or so) slightly thick spinner-looking (5 foot maybe) blond WSW on Gratiot 'tween 7 and 8. There was an average redhead WSW out there too. Anyone got experience?

    Sat. AM dream of JR. Nobody out but Halo. Never tried her before but have read plenty here. I was hesitant but she was the only one out and she's cute. BBJ in car. 2 +.05 and I had to catch with a sport towel. She was pretty mechanical but then again being up all night will do that I guess. I wasn't that impressed, other than her being pretty good-looking. I might repeat in a pinch. Gave digits.

    Then, in mid-morning, driving back across 8 east, I see this nice strawberry blond WSW strolling W of Schoenherr. I kicked myself for wasting my $ and load on Halo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape